Partner Games Ch. 02: Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue walked over, and bent at the waist to pick up her washer, giving me plenty of time to see her pussy before she stood up. She threw hers and landed in the one point box as well. "Well. Looks like we get to both win," she said as she turned to face me. "Well stud. Looks like you get your dick sucked," she said before kneeling down in front of me.

"Here?"

"Uh huh. Why not?"

I looked around at the six foot high privacy fence and realized that other than a few second story balconies, there weren't really too many people who could see us even if they tried. Not that she really gave me time to answer. She wrapped a hand around my dick and then engulfed my dick with her hot wet mouth. She slid her lips along my shaft as far as she could get my long fat dick into her mouth and then pulled back, following her lips with her hand. My wife didn't frequently suck my dick, so I was pretty sure that I was getting the better end of this swap, but Jerry didn't seem to mind as my wife closed her mouth around his dick, standing only a few feet from me.

In and out my dick went, her mouth sliding on and off of me while I tried to hold my hips still. Between the visual teasing I'd gotten, the under table play and her rubbing her pussy on my shaft, I doubted that I was going to last very long. Moments later I revised my estimate as she added a second hand to the mix, twisting her hands back and forth on my shaft while she licked and sucked just my mushroom head in her mouth. "Jesus," I groaned as she coaxed me quickly closer to climax. She seemed to know that I was getting dangerously close and sucked even harder, drawing my climax even closer. Her tongue teased under my head and her mouth bobbed on and off my head and shaft about two inches while she grasped my shaft with both hands, sliding and twisting them on it.

"Oh god. Here it comes," I groaned as my body bucked, pumping the first shot of cum deep into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off of me and aimed my cock at her tits, watching me squirt shot after shot of pent up cum on her chest and tits. As I started to soften in her hands she stood up and rubbed my cum into her chest, while smiling at me.

"I have just the thing for us," she said after a few seconds. "Don't go away, and definitely don't get dressed."

"Sure," I answered, trying to watch her walk away rather than watch my wife still sucking on Jerry's somewhat smaller dick.

"Oh shit. Here it comes Joan!" he groaned, giving her time to pull her mouth off his dick and aim it at her chest. He squirted shot after shot all over her big soft tits, moaning in appreciation of the view. "God that looks so fucking hot."

"Here we go," Sue said as she walked back up to me with two beach towels and a small paper bag. She lay out one of the towels and then sat down on it and reached into the bag. She pulled out the vibrator we'd bought earlier in the week and held it out to me along with the bag. "You might need this at least until your dick comes back to life." Then she lay back and rested her feet on the towel with her knees pushed apart, her nude body waiting for me.

I looked at Jerry, who shrugged and took the bag from me. He pulled out the vibrator that I'd picked for my wife. I'd expected that I'd be using it on her, not watching someone else do it. Now that I was faced with the prospect, I decided to concentrate on Sue and do my best not to pay too much attention to Jerry and my wife. I knelt down between her legs and leaned over her, holding myself up with one hand. I turned on the artificial dick, which started to vibrate in my hand. The mushroom head moved around in a small circle as well as extending and retracting about two inches. I turned it back off and rubbed the tip on Sue's wet pussy lips before gently working it into her, twisting and pushing it in and out in short little strokes. When I'd worked it all the way in, I turned the machine back on again, feeling it vibrate in my hand and inside her.

"OHHH FUCK!" she cried as I started to push the dick in and out of her. She reached up and pulled my head down to her chest, aiming my face generally toward her nipple. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple into my mouth and gently nibbled and sucked it while I worked the dick in and out of her pussy. I could hear vibrating next to me and the distinct moan of my wife, even though I couldn't see what was happening. I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to see when Sue reached for my cock and started to massage and play with it, clearly trying to get it hard again.

I worked the vibrator in and out of her slowly, letting the pulsating head push in and out on its own while it vibrated deep inside her. Her hips rocked and pushed at me, her feet occasionally coming off the towel to wrap around my waist. I could feel my cock growing harder in her hand and wasn't surprised when she let go of my neck to reach between us and coax me to pull the dildo out of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and guided my dick to her pussy as she pulled us together.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! That's it Bill! Fuck me! Fuck my hot cunt!" she moaned loudly as she drew us further together, stuffing my shaft fully into her hot wet tunnel. I held myself over her, looking down at her tits as I started to stroke in and out, my body slapping lightly against hers. She moved her feet back to the towel and spread her knees apart to give me full access. I thrust deep into her, slapping my body against hers harder, making her tits wiggle and roll on her chest.

She began to lift in time with my strokes, driving herself against me and then letting me drive her ass down hard against the ground. Over and over we repeated the intense coupling, our bodies slapping together and then almost bouncing off the ground. "FUCK YES!" Sue cried loudly as we pounded together. I was completely focused on her as I thrust into her, driving my cock deep into her, feeling my cock slam against her cervix each time I drove her ass into the ground.

"Wait," Sue said, reaching to my hips and stopping my strokes. She gently pushed me back and then rolled over, moving to her hands and knees. She pushed her ass back towards me and reached between her legs to find my slickened cock and guided it back to her pussy. I moved forward on my knees and slipped easily back into her. Holding her hips, I started to drive into her again, my thighs slapping wetly against her bare ass as she lowered her head almost to the ground. I reached my hands up under her and cupped both tits, holding her firm orbs as they tried to escape from the bouncing caused by my thighs hitting her ass. I looked over to see my wife on her hands and knees as well, her big soft tits flying wildly as Jerry's thighs slammed into her ass with each stroke.

I'd expected to be upset watching him fucking her, but to my surprise, I wasn't. I could see the look on her face, her eyes closed, her body responding to his strokes, but clearly not the animated enjoyment that I saw in her when we did things that I could see in a mirror. What had me most worried was her finding his "better" than I was. Clearly he wasn't. It was also kind of erotic to see how she looked getting fucked, watching her from a different angle, almost as if she were filmed. Her big tits swung wildly as she held herself on her elbows and knees, her legs spread apart, taking his thrusts almost placidly.

"OH FUCK!" Sue cried, brining my attention back to her. "I'm COMMMMING!" she squealed as her pussy started to contract around my cock. Pulling back became more difficult as her orgasm squeezed around me, changing the sensations just enough to drive my own climax towards its pinnacle. With a grunt I forced myself fully into her, feeling my cock swell and surge a gush of cum into her. She slid forward onto her stomach with me following, my cock still stuffed deep into her as I lay on top of her. I could feel my cock surging more cum into her as I lay on her ass, panting, my body jerking and twitching as I continued to fill her with cum. I lay on her panting, watching my wife.

She looked over at me and frowned slightly. I guessed that she'd already come and was just waiting for Jerry to "finish". She looked back at Jerry, kneeling behind her, his eyes closed as he pumped away at her. She reached back and pushed him back, gently coaxing his dick out of her. She rolled onto her back and reached for him, coaxing him to crawl over her until he was kneeling astraddle her stomach. She reached for his pussy juice slicked dick and wrapped both hands around it.

"Come on. Come for me. Squirt it all over my big tits. You know you want to. You love seeing my tits. Go ahead. You can play with 'em. That's it. Feel how big and soft they are," she cooed as she stroked his cock in her hands, rubbing her right hand all the way up over his head, his hands now squeezing and playing with her tits. "That's it. Give it to me. Let it all go now. I can feel it getting ready, growing fatter. There you go. Almost there," she continued to coo as she watched his face as he looked down, not at her face, but at her tits in his hands.

"Oh fuck yes," he finally grunted, stringy shots of white cum lancing out of his head and flying across her chest and tits. Over and over his cock spurted, covering her tits with over a dozen strings of cum before it tapered off to a gentle drool.

"There you go. SO much better, isn't it?" she whispered softly.

"Uh huh," he panted. "God you have fucking fantastic tits."

"I can tell you appreciate them," my wife answered softly, gently rubbing his cock as it softened.

"I do. I've wanted to see 'em for, well hell, since I met you. But you always wore stuff that kept 'em covered up. You should really wear things that show 'em off more. They're so sexy."

"More sexy than my pussy?"

"Well, I don't know about that exactly. You had me pretty turned on with that little show at the picnic table, and then playing washers, showing me your pussy and then that little teddy? God I was ready to fuck the devil herself," he chuckled. "I'm guessing my wife put you up to this."

"She did. Are you upset with her for it?"

"No. Especially not if she puts you up to flashing me more often. You've always worn stuff that really hid your tits. You should wear things more often that show off your tits. God they're so fucking sexy!"

"And mine aren't?" Sue asked from under me.

"Didn't say that. Yours are real sexy. Just, well..."

"Not as big." Sue finished for him.

He looked a little sheepish. "Yeah. Not quite as big. Besides, I get to see 'em all the time."

"There's always strip clubs, if you just wanna see tits," Sue said sharply as she rolled so I'd roll off her, my softened cock slipping out of her pussy.

"Oh honey. I didn't mean it that way."

"So what way did you mean it?" Sue asked, sitting up on the towel next to me.

"I just meant that... well...um... Shit."

"Yeah. Shit. You owe me an apology buster!"

"I'm sorry sweetie. Honest!"

"Not accepted. I'll think of something though, trust me."

"I have no doubt," he answered quietly, nodding slightly. He had the look of someone that'd been down this conversation before.

"Come on Joan. Let's go clean up dinner," Sue said, pushing herself up. The two walked toward the patio and the still dirty dishes on the picnic table. "And you two might as well stay naked, just in case we decide we're not done with you yet," Sue called over her shoulder.

"Well. Kinda screwed that up," he said quietly as he climbed to his feet, picking up the vibrator he'd used on my wife and the towel. I did the same and then followed him to the patio where we dropped into two Adirondack chairs. "So. Bill. You okay with me screwing your wife?"

"Dunno. You okay with me screwing your wife?"

"To be honest, it sounded like she was enjoying it a bit more than your wife was. I mean she came quickly enough, but hell, I just couldn't quite seem to get there. Not until she jacked me off on her tits."

"Sue did seem to be enjoying it."

"With good reason. Fuck man, your dick is...well... to be honest, a bit bigger than I am. Some guys get all the luck."

"Wasn't lucky in school. When I was a teenager we had to shower in gym class. And we had coed class, so you can guess."

"Oh damn. Let me see. You got turned on and had a hardon showering?"

"That wasn't the problem. A lot of guys did. I was just bigger than most of them, even the jocks, and that pissed 'em off."

"So what'd you do?"

I laughed. "Got tossed naked into the girl's shower on more than one occasion."

"Damn. I bet that was embarrassing!"

"Yeah. It was the first two or three times."

"And after that?"

I chuckled again. "Some of the girls started to figure out that not all guys have the same size hardware, and I became more in demand, if you know what I mean. It all got stopped though when one of the teachers caught the girls trying to hide me in the shower."

"Shit. What'd you do?"

"You mean after she made all the girls get dressed and leave the locker room? I got really late for my next class," I answered.

"No. Seriously?"

"Seriously. Senior year and all, so it was a short-lived problem."

"Why was it a problem?"

I leaned over and said quietly. "She had smaller tits than most of my new girlfriends."

"Always pegged you for a tit man," Jerry laughed.

"Guilty as charged," I answered as I leaned back to watch the sun sink towards the trees. By the time the girls were done with the dishes it was mostly dark. The patio lights flicked on just before the girls came back out of the house, still naked.

"So. We've discussed the problem, and have come up with an appropriate solution," Sue said with a smile.

"What problem is that?" Jerry asked.

"You, my love, leaving Joan somewhat less than fully satisfied."

"I did?"

"You did," Sue said quietly. "But you have a chance to make up for it."

"How so?"

My wife walked over to the table and sat on the end before laying back. "By coming over and giving me a good tongue lashing. Your wife says you make her come incredibly hard that way. It's only fair you show me."

Jerry looked at me and then at his wife. "Really? And you and Bill are going to just sit and watch me?"

"I am," Sue said with a grin. "But if Bill needs to be distracted, I'm sure I can find a way to keep his mind on me."

"I'm sure you can," Jerry answered. "Okay. If that's what you girls want," he said, stepping over to my wife, kneeling down at the end of the table and leaned his face in between my wife's legs while Sue pulled me toward one of the Adirondack chairs.

"Here you go sweetie," she said, pushing me to sit in the chair. She knelt down and leaned her face into my lap and began sucking on my only half hard cock, quickly coaxing it to its fully hard state. By the time she had stood and turned to settle on my lap, my wife was moaning loudly on the table. Clearly Jerry had skills! "Ohhhh fuck yeah," Sue moaned quietly as she sat on my lap, her pussy sliding down over my now hard shaft. She found my hands with hers and pulled them up to her breasts. "That's it," she cooed softly as I massaged her firm tits.

"OHHH FUCK!" my wife cried into the night as Jerry did something apparently very pleasurable. I couldn't see what he was doing, and I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to.

Sue began to rock her hips as she leaned back against me, working my dick in and out of her pussy an inch or so. "Mmmmmm. God you fill me up so full," she moaned softly as she wiggled her hips. "Do you wanna fuck me again? I mean really fuck me?"

"I wouldn't complain," I answered honestly.

She grinned and pulled off my lap and then helped pull me up. She tugged my hands until she was standing at the other end of the picnic table. She turned away from me and bent over the table, her face hovering over my wife's face. She turned to look back at me expectantly. I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her pussy, easily sliding back into her. "Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned loudly.

"He does have that effect, doesn't he?" my wife asked Sue from where she lay.

"God yes. Jerry does a pretty good oral, doesn't he?"

"Oh fuck," my wife gasped suddenly. "Oh yeah. He knows how to get to all the right spots," she panted as she bucked her hips up at Jerry's face.

Looking over the girls I could see Jerry had his face between her legs, his tongue flicking over and around my wife's exposed clit and two fingers stuffed into her pussy, pushing in and out. As I started pumping my dick in and out of his wife I could see he was changing the speed and angle of his fingers, making my wife buck and gasp as he found a good spot and then only teased it for a few moments before letting it drift away. "Oh fuck Jerry. Make me come for gods sake!" my wife cried into the night.

I watched as he lifted his face to look up at us. "You sure?"

"Oh god yes. I can't take that damn teasing any more!"

"If you want," he said with a grin, lowering his face back down to her pussy.

"OH SHIT!" my wife practically screamed, grabbing the edges of the table and trying to lift her pussy toward his face with her feet propped on the table edge. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as his fingers plunged rapidly in and out of her pussy while he teased her clit with his lips and tongue.

I couldn't help but stare at the two of them as I pumped my dick in and out of Sue, my wife practically thrashing on the table as he fingered and licked her pussy. Suddenly her body went rigid and I saw him pull his face from her pussy, a gush of clear girl cum squirting out and splashing on his chest, almost as if she were peeing. The stream stopped and he changed the motion of his fingers, causing her to cry out again and emit yet another strong surge of cum. She sagged back on the table, panting as he pulled his fingers from her pussy. He lifted her legs in the air and stepped to her, pushing his dick into her now sopping wet pussy. He held her legs together and rested them on one shoulder as he started to pound his cock into her, slapping his thighs against her wet bare ass with each stroke. Her tits rolled and bounced on her chest as she held onto the table, gasping from time to time as his dick plunged in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," he grunted as he pounded into her, slamming his body against hers. He freed one hand and reached for one of her big tits, grabbing it by the nipple and none to gently, squeezing her hard protrusion, drawing another gasp from her.

I watched as her body shuddered again, her climax clearly being pushed back up again as he pounded into her. All of a sudden he pulled his dick from her pussy and grabbed it, pushing her legs apart so that he stood between them. He frantically stroked his cock as he pressed his balls against her bare shaved pussy, grunting and gasping as his own climax neared. "FUCK!" he grunted loudly as a large surge of white cum lanced out of his cock, dropping a long rope of cum across her chest and stomach. I continued to stroke in and out of his wife as we both watched him squirt his cum across my wife's body as she lay panting and shuddering in the aftermath of her climax.

"God. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Sue begged, reaching back to try to pull me harder into her. I held her hips and drove hard into her, plunging my dick into her with abandon. "That's it! Fuck me baby! Fuck my hot cunt!"

"Uh huh," I grunted in response, driving into her over and over as I watched Jerry stand between my wife's legs, squeezing the last of his cum out onto her smooth shaved mound.

"That's it! Oh fuck that's it!" Sue cried, her body starting to shudder and her pussy spasming around me. "OH FUCK YES! FILL ME UP! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" she practically screamed as she jerked and shuddered in front of me.

"AHHHHG!" I grunted as my body jerked and slammed into her. I felt a gush of cum lance into her pussy as I stood with my thighs pressing against her ass, drawing yet another cry of pleasure from her. I stood panting, my body jerking and spasming as it pumped shot after shot into her. "Damn," I panted as my dick started to soften after almost a full minute of twitching and pumping cum into Sue's pussy.