Partner Games Ch. 02: Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you he could really make a girl squeal," Sue said with a breathless giggle.

"Oh fuck," my wife said as she lay, still breathing hard. "You weren't shitting me."

"I aim to please," Jerry said with a grin. Then he looked up at me. "I have learned a few tricks," he chuckled.

"I guess. I don't think I've ever seen my wife do that."

"All in the fingers!" he answered with a grin. "And hey, I got to cum all over her tits again!"

"So you did," my wife said. "If you're gonna make me come like that you can come all over my tits any time you want!"

"I'll take that as an invitation," he answered.

"Come on," Sue said as she stood up and gently pushed me back with her ass. "You and I need to clean up before we do anything else."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"You don't think I'm gonna let you go home yet, do you? I mean it IS Friday night. Might as well stay till morning. I'm sure Joan won't mind sleeping with Jerry and I'm looking forward to sleeping with you."

"I didn't know we were staying," I answered.

"We don't have to," my wife said as she slid off the table. "But I wouldn't mind."

"If that's what you want," I answered.

"Good. We'll go freshen up and meet you in the family room. I'd be willing to bet Jerry can find a nice sexy movie to watch. How about it Jerry? Think you can find something interesting?"

"I bet I can. How about that one with two couples camping and swapping in the tents at night?"

"Perfect," Sue said with a grin before taking my wife by the hand and pulling her towards the house.

"God I love her tits," Jerry said as the two walked away. "You won't mind if I wank over 'em again, do you?"

I chuckled. "I don't think I'll mind that. Not as long as you clue me in on what you did to make my wife cum so hard."

"No problem. Let's go find that movie," he said as he started heading toward the house.

I followed him into the house, knowing that our fun for the night was far from over.