Partner in Crime Pt. 01: Lexi

Story Info
My daughter fixes me up with her teammate.
6.1k words
4.64
14.1k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like Lexi?"

I was in the car with my daughter, Brittany, returning from the soccer practice that I, in theory, coached. In reality I spent most of my time chatting with the parents while one or more of the girls from the university team my wife coached took care of the actual instruction. Lexi was one of my daughter's teammates. I'm ashamed to admit that I wasn't completely sure which one, there had been a lot of lexis over the years. "Sure, she's a good kid."

"No, I mean do you 'like' like her?"

This gave me pause. Common sense told me to shut this down immediately, but I was curious. At least half of the girls on the team were just that. Girls. But some of them had already developed into slightly miniaturized versions of the women they would become. They thought about how they looked, dressed to display their bodies more, and flirted with anything with a dick. One of them was already modeling and had a dazzling smile that made your heart skip when she turned it on you. That was Kari, not Lexi. There was no way I'd forget Kari. I didn't know how to answer, so I just said, "I haven't written her name in the back of my notebook with hearts around it, if that's what you mean."

"Dad, she's not eleven."

I wasn't exactly sure what that was supposed to mean. I wasn't completely naïve about what girls their age got up to. "I'm still not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment."

"This would be more of a fuck buddy situation."

I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "You're forgetting about my wife?"

"Mom's a lesbian. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care."

While her statement about my wife's sexual orientation was basically true, I was surprised that she knew that. We'd always meant to have that talk with Brittany. It had just never materialized. She was incorrect about her not caring however. My wife, Delila, despite the arrangement we'd made about recreational lovers, still got quite jealous and would be doubly unhappy if I engaged in an affair that touched her little feeder team. Especially if it was one of the players. So, yeah, I should have said something like, "I don't need your help getting laid." What I said, instead, was, "She wants to be my fuck buddy?"

Brit smiled. "Well, not exactly. The guys she's been with have been straight garbage. She's never even had an orgasm. She won't let me help her at all. So, I figured, maybe you could coach her up a little? She has a major crush on you."

Girls on the team crushing on me was common enough. I'd been a star running back in my college days, part of what had brought me together with the soccer prodigy that had been Brit's mother. I also ruled the soccer team from a position of high authority, the young women who did the hands-on coaching deferring to me and jumping to follow my occasional instruction. So, yeah, the girls tended to crave my attention. I'd just never done anything with it. I decided to go with the truth. "There isn't a girl on your team I wouldn't love being with, under different circumstances."

The smile on Brit's face grew. She'd heard more in my statement than I'd intended, more than I realized. It would come back to haunt me later, but I'd just planted a seed that would change my life forever.

Brittany worked fast. Maybe it was all in motion already, our conversation in the car more performance than spontaneity. That Friday, a mere three days later, Alexis was staying the night. I'd looked her up in the roster. She was pretty, not gorgeous. She had a long, lean body with amazing legs and almost no breast to speak of. I don't really have a type, but Lexi would have fit well within it if I did. She wasn't a stand out on the team, but worked her ass off and always came prepared. I tended to compliment girls like that a lot, trying to teach those that would go on to play for my wife's college team the kind of work ethic they needed to succeed. Lexi was eager to please. I felt my dick twitch as I thought about it.

I'd also made the effort to make sure she wasn't under-aged. The team required that the players be at least fourteen, but few started that young unless they were truly exceptional. The bulk of the team was composed of high school juniors and seniors, and many of them, their parents that dangerous combination of soccer mom and helicopter parent, had held them back a year to improve their performance relative to their peers. We'd done that with Brit. She was still a junior, but already eighteen. Most of the girls were at least seventeen, with a few who were already nineteen. Lexi fell in the middle: a nice, legal-everywhere, eighteen.

This was still a really bad idea.

My wife was out of town. That was true a decent percentage of the time. Her team traveled all over for their games and she went on frequent recruiting trips. To be honest, I think some of her trips were just weekend trysts with her latest girlfriend, away from the scrutiny her dubious celebrity created. Either way, Brit and I spent a lot of our time as just the two of us, so having her friends over to break up the boredom was pretty common. The evening went as it normally would. I threw some money at them so they could feed themselves, agreed to watch a movie with them later, and pretended to be occupied with other things. I was a great deal more aware of the presence of her friend than I normally would have been. The evening took its first turn when my daughter walked into my office alone, something clutched in front of her with both hands.

"So, what do you think?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

Lexi had shown up in full makeup and with her long brown hair down and styled rather than in the pony tail she'd always worn at practice. It was amazing what a huge difference something like that could make. The 'girl' that had seemed too young and shy was suddenly a woman that I'd have gladly targeted had I run into her at one of my infrequent visits to a local club. But she was still 36 flavors of trouble I didn't need. I hadn't been all that excited about this prospect from the beginning. Now that the fantasy had wandered its way into my reality, I wasn't going to have the same issues saying no. "Look, Brit, I should have shut this down from the beginning. This isn't going to happen."

She rolled her eyes. "You guys are worse than trying to breed pandas. You've been eye fucking her since she walked in the door." She walked over and pressed an old ipad into my hands. "Just watch, ok?" She kissed me on the cheek and darted from the room.

I shook my head, smiling. Watching I could do. The tablet was streaming the output from the cam on Brit's computer. It showed Lexi, her face earnest as she stared at the monitor located just below the camera. She had her lower lip between her teeth on one side. There was a sound and then a knock. Lexi got up and opened the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" It was Brit's voice. "I already know you're watching porn and my dad catching you could only help your cause."

Lexi shushed her. "You are so bad. I'd just die if he caught me doing this."

"You're not getting out of this that easy."

"Are you sure about this?"

The girls finally found their way back into the frame of the camera, Lexi sitting back in the chair. "You saw the way he was checking you out. Besides, he hasn't been laid in a year and a half. He couldn't resist someone half as gorgeous as you right now."

Had it really been that long? I thought about it. No, she'd missed one. One. Fuck me.

"Ok," Brit leaned into the frame and moved the mouse around, "here it is, try not to gush all over my chair." Lexi's attention was on the screen, but Brit turned to the camera and winked.

"Wow, is that really your parents?" Brit ignored her question. After a minute, Lexi added, "And who is the other woman?"

That's when I realized what they were watching. My wife, occasionally, would bring one of her girlfriends home to play with me. I think it was partly brought on by guilt at not wanting to fuck me, but mostly as a way to put the other woman in her place. My wife was very dominant, and I was a convenient source of cock and cum she could use on them. Being the man in a lesbian threesome is somewhat less exciting than it might sound. Delila was all about making these women bend to her will. I was actually the first man two of them had ever been with. The other woman was always desperate to please her, showing what a good little sub they could be. It was actually a problem if they enjoyed me too much.

Mind you, occasionally meant only four times since Brit's tenth birthday.

The video in question had been made by the girl that featured as the guest star in this little attraction. Their relationship had been falling apart, probably why I'd been called in to put the girl in her place. The girl had set up a camera secretly to try to earn a little leverage in the relationship. Trying to blackmail my wife had proven a very bad idea. Del would see the world burn before she'd let a woman get the upper hand on her. The film became police evidence and, apparently, had found its way into my daughter's hands as well. If there was one moment of depravity that I wanted to be known for, this was the one I'd choose. The girls summed it up well enough.

"He's being so mean to them." Lexi's eyes had a faraway look.

"I know. Isn't it great? You can just see the moment he got fed up and decided to take charge."

Lexi just nodded.

And that pretty much sums it up. I was supposed to be getting laid, not mediating a lesbian love quarrel. It turned out that I'd shown just enough anger that my much larger and stronger body triggered some prehistoric instinct that suddenly made them both want to have my babies, badly. It was a good time.

Lexi's mouth hung open slightly as the video ended. Brit leaned in and whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear, but I watched as the girl's face turned red.

Brit stood up. "Ok, let's get you dressed for movie night." I heard her dresser drawers opening and she said, "Go change in the bathroom, I'm not sure I can handle seeing you naked right now."

Lexi sounded a little distressed. "Just this?"

Brit sat down in the chair at the computer. "Yup. No bra, either." She turned and gave her friend a pointed look. "Come on, a deal's a deal."

"Fuck. Fine. They're both going to be too small anyway."

Brit wiggled her eyebrow at me. "Exactly." After the door clicked shut, she added, "Love you, daddy." And with a blown kiss and a click of the mouse, the screen went blank.

What seemed to be an excruciating amount of time later, Brit shouted from the basement that it was time for the movie. I sighed and pushed myself back from my desk, still not sure what I would do. Going to watch the movie seemed safe enough, and my curiosity about how Lexi would be dressed could not go unsatisfied.

Our basement had a rec room that we'd set up a cozy little theater on one end of. It had been served by a projector for years, but I'd recently replaced it with a ninety-inch television. The modular L shaped couch in front of it could be repositioned to open up the room for larger parties, but at the moment was the perfect size for three people.

Brit was stretched out on the short branch of the L with her head in the corner, Lexi sitting beside her facing the screen. This left the section next to her open for me. I sat, checking out the girls briefly as I did so. Brit, as expected, wore her long sleeve flannel top over a tiny scrap of thong panties. She'd only bothered with the single button between her breasts, so it hung open as she lounged. I'd long since given up fighting her on modesty.

Lexi's pajamas did not disappoint. My daughter had put her in a tiny white t-shirt that only came down to about an inch above the girl's belly button. It had a graphic in the middle of Katara, a character from a cartoon Brit had loved when she was younger. The girl's small breasts were pressed against the fabric, their shape clearly defined with nipples protruding enough to be impossible to miss. Below, though it was hard to tell with her sitting, were the panties that went with the shirt. They were of a modest design, but, if they were as tight as the top, they would hide very little at all.

My position didn't allow me to gawk at her unnoticed, however. To look at her, I'd have to deliberately turn my head away from the movie, which to my pleasant surprise wasn't the overly erotic drama I'd feared but the latest installment in the endless stream of super hero flicks that dominated cinema at the time. Needing to turn my head turned out to not be an issue, however, as both girls were up and down constantly during the movie. Popcorn, drinks, left over Chinese, and ice cream cones. Lights on, lights off, always pausing the movie so I wouldn't be distracted from the real show.

Lexi wasn't too blatant about it, not like when the girls all started hitting puberty and decided to try out their flirting game on me. That was never hard to ignore. It had never really been serious. This was something else. Her panties were stretched tight across her ass, pulling up into the cleft in between. They didn't ride up high enough either, her cheeks forming a pleasing cleavage above them. I let her catch me looking, smiling at her with just a hint of suggestion. She blushed under my gaze, but smiled back.

I was wondering how this was all supposed to work when my daughter, quite unexpectedly, declared that she was feeling sleepy and headed off to bed. This left Lexi and I pretending to watch the finale of the movie while we tried to work up our nerve. I made a note to make sure I had something alcoholic handy if I ever had to go through something like this again.

The movie ended and we both just sat there watching the credits. "Do you want to watch another one?" she managed timidly.

I blew out a breath. She'd been brave enough just walking out here dressed like she was. It was my turn. Doing something didn't mean doing everything, I'd just see where this lead. "No." I tilted my head sideways, summoning her. "Come over here." She looked surprised, then jumped to obey. I was reminded that this girl was crushing on her coach, the guy that praised her successes and handed out instruction without a thought of being disobeyed. I took her hands and added, "Stand here. Let me look at you."

She stood there, frozen, a few feet in front of me. I let my eyes caress down her body. Her chest heaved a little as I looked back and forth at her breasts. They were perfect, just big enough to fit in the cup of my hand. My gaze drifted downward, her tummy a flat plane of muscle with soft looking skin stretched over it. I wanted to put my lips on her. Her panties stretched tight between her hips, little gaps between the band and her skin to either side of the mound above her sex. I almost groaned as I took in the way the fabric pulled into the cleft between the lips of her pussy.

"You look amazing." I dragged out the sentence, taking my time with it. I leaned in and kissed her above her belly button. "Why have I never seen you in a bikini?"

She looked away, clearly flustered, but managed to squeak out, "I don't exactly fill out the top."

"Your tits are fucking fantastic." Praise, then instruction. "Don't ever hide this body." I waited for her to meet my eyes.

"Okay," she nodded. It was almost a whisper.

I leaned in and tongued her belly button. "Come here and kiss me." I let go of her hand and tugged her gently to me by the waistband of her tiny panties. She complied, her knees going to either side of me to straddle my lap. Her lips dove into mine.

I hadn't really made out since college. It was always a race to get my clothing off and my dick wet. But this girl, she knew how to kiss. Her lips were so soft, her tongue a teasing fencer that slipped in for quick strikes only to dart away. My hands were all over her. That's what I'd really wanted. To touch this work of art, to take it all in. The question of whether I was willing to fuck her was quickly being decided for me, the soft roll of her hips finding my erection under my pajama's and quickly nestling it at the junction of her thighs.

I could feel her shaking, nervous despite the intimacy of our entanglement. She kissed her way down my jaw to the spot below my ear that always drove me wild. Timed with a slow drag of her hips over my cock, I let out an involuntary moan. She pulled back, panting, with a tentative smile on her face.

I returned her smile. "I think you're the best kisser I've ever made out with." She turned away again, but the grin stretched even wider. "Can I take you to my bedroom?" Her nod was slight and rapid, and she still couldn't look at me, but I'd take the yes. Even though our risk of discovery actually went up with the move to my room, I felt too exposed here.

One of my signature moves has always been carrying women. Most of them love it. It makes them feel petite and reminds them just how big and strong I am. Lexi was five-nine, five-ten, so was likely self-conscious about her height. With me she could be tiny. The real trick was to not seem winded after carrying her up a flight of stairs.

We made it to my room without a hitch and I set her on her feet and gave her a long kiss. I'd staged the room ahead of time, in anticipation of this event. The bed was made and turned down. The lights were on but dimmed, the curtains drawn. That's the only reason I noticed the change. The sliding door on my wife's closet, the one nearest the bed, wasn't completely closed.

I was probably overly suspicious, a blackmail attempt in your past does that sort of thing to you. I thought quickly and came up with a ploy to buy a little time. "Hey, I know this is a kinda shitty thing to ask, but would you mind taking your makeup off?" It probably wasn't a terrible idea. If this turned into a full out fuck session, I'd have to change the bedding anyway, but this whole thing was horribly incautious already. "I think Del has some of those makeup cleaning pads in the bottom left drawer of the vanity."

"Oh. Shit. Of course."

I smacked her ass playfully as she turned away. "Hurry back." I hoped she didn't take me literally. As soon as she shut the door I beelined for the closet and slid the door open. I wasn't too surprised to see my daughter's shocked face looking back at me.

Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Then her expression changed, the full weight of being caught setting in. She looked crushed, embarrassed. She eeked out a quiet "Sorry," and hung her head.

This was suddenly one of those moments. If I sent her away like this, she'd be all I could think about. I'd certainly done lots of stupid things when I was young and horny. I couldn't really fault her. I let out a chuckle. "You want to watch?"

She looked up at me in surprise. She tried to say something else, but failed. She managed to nod, a smile creeping over her face in response to mine.

"Ok, you owe me. We'll talk about this tomorrow." And then, because she wasn't the only young and horny person involved, I made a decision. "We're not going to have sex tonight, anyway, so get ready for some hot pg-13 action." I slid the door mostly closed, leaving her a slightly larger gap than the one that had led to her discovery.

I wasn't sure what to do next, so I took off my shirt and lay on my back in the middle of the bed. I was aware of being watched, but it didn't bother me much. I was tossing that realization around in my head when Lexi returned, her unsure smile asking me what next.

"Come over here and kiss me."

Her teeth flashed and she crawled up onto the bed to straddle me, her lips meeting mine. I loved this, my hands free to roam her body. I ran my hands down to her ass, my fingers tickling down the edge of her tight panties. It wasn't long before she had my cock pressed against her sex, her kissing becoming more urgent as she ground against me. She pulled her mouth off of mine, her voice breathy as she asked, "Do you want me to take my shirt off?"

12