Partner in Crime Pt. 01: Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I did. "When you're ready." And then, as she sat up, I added, "I want to take things slow with you. Just hands tonight, if that's ok?"

Her hands were toying with the lower hem of her shirt. "Coach, I'll do anything, literally anything, you ask me to." She said it like a line, something she'd rehearsed. I wondered if this was something out of her fantasy, surrendering to my control. I just wondered what the coach in her fantasy actually asked her to do.

"Nonetheless. Now, show me."

I felt her relax. Whether it was performance anxiety, fear of my larger than average cock, or just her own need to feel things out before jumping right into sex, I'd been right. She wasn't ready to fuck me quite yet. She edged the shirt up slowly, seductively. It was tight to her skin, so is turned inside out as it went, a slowing moving line that edged up the lower swell of her breasts. It popped loose as it crossed her nipples, standing hard and proud as they were released with barely a jiggle. She pulled the shirt off, setting it aside and looked at me, her hair hanging over half her face as she nibbled her lip nervously.

"God, you're beautiful." And she was. How had I missed this girl?

She giggled. I pulled her back down on me, devouring her like a hungry dog at it's bowl. I love tits, probably more than was really reasonable, but it wasn't like I could help it. Most women took this to mean I love their breasts, Lexi included. After a surprised yelp as I sank my teeth into one of them, she fed them to me. I kissed and sucked to nibbled, my hands on them both soft and mauling. She moaned in pleasure. I felt her trying to work back to my cock, so I pushed her back up to sitting. "Play with them for me."

Her hands went to them, cupping and squeezing. She absentmindedly pulled and twisted a nipple, her real focus on the damp spot on her underwear that she kept in constant motion against the hard lump in my pajama bottoms. We had too many layers between us. "Take off my pants." My daughter had said Lexi had never had an orgasm, so it was likely she wasn't all that focused on her own pleasure. Whether that was a cause or effect, I didn't know, but I'd be more than happy to let her worship me for a while.

She skinned off my pajamas with a little assistance from me and crawled back up a placed a kiss right in the middle of my now exposed erection. I gave her a stern look. She rolled her eyes, "Sorry," and moved to straddle my legs. She ran a finger softly down me. "You have a very nice dick."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I'd had, maybe, two women in my life that didn't compliment my penis on first contact with it. I guess they thought we were insecure about them, the proliferation of pornography and the billy clubs the men in the wielded somehow the new gold standard. My cock, while it would never feature in a dick slap video, was more than big enough. It was otherwise a completely normal, circumcised penis. I smiled and sucked in a breath anyway.

She ran her hands to either side of it, her thumbs lightly grazing me as she went. She cupped me between her hands as she traced them back, resting them at its base. The tease was killing me. She pulled her gaze away from it and looked up at me. "Should I get some lotion?"

I was reminded of my early experiences with girls. Their virtue still locked behind a curtain of nerves and religion, finally getting them to put their hands on me was too electric to spoil by letting them know that they were slowly rubbing me raw. It's amazing how much that stuff hurts after you cum. It always healed fast, however, and Lexi seemed a great deal more experienced than Laura or Abby had been. "Nah, you seem to know what you're doing."

Her eyes twinkled at me. "Yeah, I'm not going to hurt you." She took ahold of my shaft, her other hand sliding down between us to press against me below my testicles. And then she started to work. Her forward hand gripped firmly, moving my sheath with her hand. Pleasure rippled over me. She squeezed my taint between too knuckles, her movement there mirroring what she was doing with her other hand. Her hand went up an over the head, gathering the slippery pre-cum that had formed there. I looked up at her, but she was intent on what she was doing, her tongue curved up to toy with an eye tooth. It was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

She picked up the pace, occasionally bringing her other hand up to work my shaft. She would scissor me between her fingers, twisting and squeezing in a random way that drove me wild. I was starting to really want to fuck her, her attention melting my resolve. "That feels amazing."

She glanced up at me, her face bold for the first time. "I'm pretty good with my mouth, too." Then, after dragging her teeth slowly across her lower lip, she asked, "Will you cum for me, Coach?"

If I didn't cum soon, I would end up inside her. "Fuck, yeah. Roll over."

I didn't wait, flipping her onto the bed with a shriek. I was on my knees between her legs in seconds, her hand going right back to work as she played with her breast with the other. We locked eyes, her strokes coming in a flurry now. My lids grew heavy, my eyes slipping closed as the release built in me. She sensed that I was close, her hand moving in a flurry. I grunted, letting go.

I opened my eyes as I heard her squeal with delight. The first rope of my cum had flown all the way across her body to her neck. Her attention was fixated on my cock as the next spurt exploded from me to lick across her left breast. Her hand slowed, her aim becoming deliberate as I came again and again, her flat stomach quickly dripping with the stuff. Her tongue slipped out, teasing her upper lip as she milked the last of it to drip onto the little cartoon image on her panties.

She finally looked up at me, releasing me to bring her hand to her mouth, making a show of licking my cum off the back of it. This was definitely behavior I wanted to encourage. "God, you're sexy."

She grinned, embarrassed but still warmed by the praise. "That was so lit."

We were both breathing hard. I watched her torso move up and down, my cum glistening where it clung to her. My head found its way to a more reasonable state. I still wanted to fuck her, but with less urgency. I picked up her discarded t-shirt and wiped her clean. She stretched her arms over her head, enjoying the attention. I playfully scrubbed at the thin cloth covering her pussy. "Well, these will have to come off.

I saw a flash of something on her face, reluctance maybe. It was replaced by a blank look. I wondered if this girl had actually had sex before. Either way, her panties were coming off. I'd have to be careful with her, however. I didn't think, given the nature of our relationship, that she'd actually tell me 'no' about anything. She brought her legs together, her ankles up by my face as I peeled the last scrap of clothing off her. It took a slight nudge to get her to part them, her freshly shaved pussy opening to display her dark pink lips. I leaned down and kissed her there, resisting the urge to glide my tongue up her slit. Just hands, after all.

I moved up to lie beside her, pulling her close to plunder her mouth with my tongue. She resisted my efforts to put a hand between her legs. I could feel her getting nervous again. I thought about what my daughter had said about the girl's past experiences. If she'd only ever been touched by over-eager, clueless boyfriends I couldn't really blame her for her lack of eagerness.

"Get up on your knees, legs spread a little. I want to touch you." She obeyed, but reluctantly. I kept kissing her, my hand just resting against her, my middle finger curled up between her lips ever so slightly. When I felt her relaxing, I gathered the wetness her pussy offered and moved to barely touch her over her clit. I kept it soft and light, almost accidental, my movement the natural result of our other activities.

Her hand went to tease my cock, unable to do more without changing our position. "You sure you don't want a blowjob?" she asked, clearly wanting to pleasure me again.

"Oh, I do. But let's save it for next time."

That was the right thing to say, because she smiled into the suddenly more ardent kiss we were sharing. I felt her clit, swelling outside her hood. I ran my finger over it, a touch so soft it was barely there, like I was tickling her nose. It didn't take long before she started to respond, her hips rolling downward in an attempt to intensify my touch. I was starting to really want to fuck her again, so it was time to call a halt. She whimpered when I pulled my hand away.

"Sorry, we need to stop."

She pouted. "Why?"

"Because if we don't, I'll end up fucking you."

She put her head on my chest and stretched out beside me. "That's ok."

I chuckled. "Come on, let's find you something more reasonable to wear." My wife kept her pajamas in the bathroom's linen closet. I led Lexi out of the room, making a gesture with my chin that I hoped Brittany understood as her cue to escape. I fussed over Lexi a bit, finally putting her in a white baby doll with matching shorts, its little white eyelets looking adorable against her tanned skin. "Hey, no more jerseys at practice. Sport's bras only."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. And if you show up wearing those sloppy, knee-length gym shorts I'll send you home to change."

She looked down, responding shyly, "Okay." She didn't sound thrilled about it.

I took hold of her chin, forcing her to meet my eyes. "I want everyone who looks at you to want you, even if they don't know you're my girlfriend."

Her eyes lit up. "Girlfriend?"

Shit. I should have said fuck buddy. All kinds of warning alarms were going off. I felt a desperate need to clarify our relationship, to manage expectations. But, looking into her smiling, excited face, all I could do is nod and lean in to kiss her passionately. When I pulled away, she was smiling and breathless, looking up at me with worship. Yeah, ok. Girlfriend. I squeezed her ass. "Alright, now scoot."

She bit her lip again, trying and failing to suppress the joy that stretched her face into a grin. "Yes, sir."

She left, a sway in her hips just for me. I crawled into my bed, still horny but content to bask in it until I could be with Lexi again. I would have drifted off to sleep like that had I not felt something hard under my pillow. I pulled out the tablet Brit had given me earlier, turning it on to see very little. I could make out my daughter's window, maybe the shape of her bed in the dim light. I could hear them, however.

I heard rustling and saw a flash of white as Lexi crawled into bed. "Yes. You were totally right."

"So ...?"

"It was amazing. He took me upstairs and fucked the shit out of me." That was half true, anyway. Then she added, "Why are you naked?"

Brit's voice was almost a growl. "I'm so fucking horny. I've been waiting for you for hours. Did he cum in you?"

"You're so bad. No, he pulled and came all over me. It was so hot." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Did you taste him?"

"Yeah." Then she added in a teasingly exasperated tone, "Stop that!"

My daughter groaned in frustration. "And?"

"I don't know. It tasted like jizz. The look on his face was totally worth it, though." And then, in a more serious tone, "I'm going to the guest room if you can't keep your hands to yourself."

"Sorry. I just need it. Please?" She stretched her please out into about four sylables.

"I'll pet you, but you have to do the rest." I heard them rustling around as they adjusted positions. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

"Pretty sure, yeah. I know I really wish you were a boy right now." Then, after making a sexy sound deep in her throat, she added, "I'll bet you'd go down on me if my dad told you to. He does owe me a favor."

"Don't you dare." I couldn't help but notice a hint of lust in her voice. If the girl wanted to be ordered around, who was I to deny her?

"Will you kiss me? You're an amazing kisser and I'm so close."

Lexi surrendered. "Fine."

I shut off the tablet. I wasn't sure what my daughter wanted me to see, but I wasn't going to listen to her orgasm. I probably should have been thinking about all the chaos this would bring to my life. I should have worried about what this strange new relationship with my daughter meant.

But all I thought about was this hot new piece of ass that had fallen into my lap and all the fun I was going to have with it.


12