Partner in the Crypt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now alone, Gerald helplessly wriggled inside his enclosure as it started seeping warm, slippery fluid. The thing was cold before, but the fluid was warm, and it dripped all over Gerald's panicking body as he struggled in his tight space, the walls of which gradually warmed with the surge of fluid.

The fluid came in torrents, and as Gerald struggled, he felt the warming flesh rub against his bare arms and legs; his clothes were falling apart. The work of the fluid? It didn't tingle or burn his body, yet his clothing was dissolving quickly. It was only seconds before he was completely naked: his clothes were dissolved, buttons and all. Some of the fluid dripped into his mouth. It was wonderfully sweet, yet he didn't dare swallow it, and he spat it out.

The fluid started to leave his fleshy chamber through unknown means, and as soon as it had mostly drained, the now warmer flesh started to slowly contract around his tendril-bound body. It pressed against his back, his bare chest, his arms, his legs, and every inch of his body. Flesh pressed against Gerald's mouth. He panicked, struggling for air, before realizing that he wasn't suffocating. Why?

Then it did something unexpected: Gerald felt warm, wet flesh brush against his terrified, unaroused cock. More confusion and more panic shot through him as tendrils pushed his cock into a tight, slippery gap in the flesh. It contracted against his now hardening cock, and Gerald helplessly felt himself grow harder and more aroused as the flesh started to massage his lengthening shaft, and Gerald realized with horror what this thing wanted to do, yet he didn't understand why it wanted this, or what would become of him...

His cock hardened fully, and the flesh stopped moving around it. It quivered for a moment.

Then, dozens of sharp jabs of pain shot through Gerald's cock, like it was being punctured with needle after needle. He screamed into the flesh covering his mouth; why wasn't he suffocating? What was it doing to him? But the pain soon subsided, and his cock was left feeling tingly and odd. The flesh started pleasuring him again, massaging his tip and shaft in its lubricated grasp. The tingling in his cock started to feel pleasurable, and it began to spread through his body, first to the rest of his groin, then down his legs and up his torso... soon, his whole body was awash in tingly, odd pleasure.

The flesh grew warmer and wetter. Gerald's restrained body moved as the flesh slowly undulated around his whole body. The only sound was the wet movements of the thing around him against his body, and the only sensations Gerald felt were erotic pleasure and fear...

His head grew foggy as he was slowly brought closer and closer to orgasm. It was getting hard to think, and his body was feeling tingly...

The flesh stroked Gerald's whole body, and he realized that all of it was slowly turning into one big erogenous zone, as every movement against his body brought more waves of pleasure, more wet bliss, and alleviated his fear and worry. His whole body felt almost as good as his cock, and his arousal sharply quickened with these new sensations.

He was almost to orgasm. Almost there. The slick flesh undulated against his body and his cock, and he was awash in pleasure. Gerald realized that he had stopped struggling a while ago; when did that happen? Almost there, almost to the tipping point...

One last stroke brought Gerald to orgasm. His whole body surged with unbearable pleasure, and he couldn't even think as jets of cum spurted from his overwhelmed cock and into the depths of the gap surrounding it. The orgasm went on and on, and the thing milked the cum from his pleasure-addled body...

Gerald's mind returned as the pleasure subsided, but it was foggier than before. How long had that orgasm gone on for? Why wasn't he afraid anymore?

The flesh didn't stop, and it kept going. Gerald realized that his arousal wasn't going away: it was restarting from the beginning. His whole body was awash in the waves of pleasure from the warm, wet undulations all around him...

His mind grew hazier as he was brought closer and closer to a second orgasm, and soon the fear was gone from his mind. Only pleasure and basic awareness remained. His tingly body was stroked all around, and not only did everything feel as good as his cock did, but his cock was growing more and more sensitive, and he rocketed towards the next orgasm as pleasure rampaged his body and blanked his mind...

The next orgasm shattered his last few thoughts, and he was finally content to stay with his new lover.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The carpenter's name was William, and he was worried about Gerald. The village had declared him missing for a whole day now. Nobody had seen him.

Where was he? Had he fallen into a grave? Was he okay?

Around sunset, he left his shop after it closed to search for him. He started by checking his house, which had been left unlocked, since unlike many in the village, Gerald was unafraid to a fault. He was not inside, but William didn't give up yet. He knew one of Gerald's acquaintances: his doctor, Dr. Bennett.

William went to the center of town to Bennett's office. It was a newer building, made of clean, red brick. He opened the door. Bennett was alone inside, tending to some paperwork.

"Bennett?" William asked. "I'm looking for a patient of yours, Gerald. Have you seen him?"

Bennett looked up from his paperwork. "No. Why?"

"Haven't you heard? He's been missing for a day."

Bennett's eyebrows widened. "Oh. What if he had fallen, and his femur broke where I had healed it, leaving him unable to escape whatever hole he was in?"

"That's what I'm afraid of. You're his doctor, I think you'd prefer if he lived."

"Indeed. And not only is my reputation is at stake here, but he's also a good friend, and I'd prefer if he lived. I can help you tonight. Have you tried to figure out where his latest burials were supposed to be? We should ask one of the families; they undoubtedly know where."

At Bennett's suggestion, the pair asked the Perkins family, the family of one of the deceased, and they told them about the old crypt. Bennett remained outwardly calm as they talked, yet something about his face struck William as odd.

On the way to the crypt, Bennett spoke. "That church burned down half a century ago, you know. My late grandfather told me that unspeakable things happened in there."

William didn't believe it, but was still unnerved. "And those things should be gone now, right? It should just be Gerald there."

The pair went to the crypt in silence, and soon arrived at the front of the old church. They walked around the hill, and were aghast to see the grass around the door littered with the loose bones of over a dozen skeletons, certainly more. Some were fractured and dusty, others fresher, but all were mostly odorless and entirely clean of flesh. There was a hammer and chisel half-buried in the dirt near the bones.

Bennett froze, and he shook as he stared at something in the pile.

William spoke. "It seems like he was working. Perhaps he was locked inside, let's find something to break open this---"

"---Don't you see it?" Bennett said, and his hands shook as he pointed to a femur in the pile of bones. It was an ordinary femur, save for a familiar healed fracture in the middle...

Bennett and William examined the bone, and slowly approached the menacing door, both already fearful of what had transpired here.

William looked up, and noticed that the ventilation shaft was damaged and widened. It had been chiseled away from the inside, and was probably wide enough to fit a person through.

William was about to speak, but then he heard a sound from inside. Bennett heard it too.

Schlorp, schlorp, schlorp.

Bennett knew humans: this wasn't a sound they made.

Schlorp, schlorp, schlorp.

William gleaned what Bennett knew from his terrified expression.

Schlorp, schlorp, schlorp. Then, a loudthud.

William screamed. Bennett was already sprinting away. The pair ran to the other side of the church, and down the road, huffing and panting and ignoring their quickly mounting exhaustion as they sprinted the whole way back to the comfort of their ignorant civilization.

They immediately came up with a plan when they were in the boundaries of town. Pool their savings, and get laborers to bury the back door of the crypt and the bones outside it in dirt and rubble as soon as possible. Hopefully, they could find skilled workers who could work fast and were desperate enough for income to not ask any questions.

The laborers, many of whom were tight on money trying to support their cholera-ridden relatives, didn't ask who the bones were or what was making the sounds from inside as they hurriedly buried the crypt and all the skeletons in a pile of dirt imported from a construction project on the outskirts of town.

William and Bennett watched from afar, and both kept loaded pistols hidden in their satchels, in the event that the thing in the crypt tried to leave. But there was no need for the pistols. The thing stayed inside.

The task was done by dawn, and William, Bennett, and the laborers all left. They tried and failed to forget what they had seen and heard.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

I have other, much different stories if you're interested. Check them out, and don't forget to vote!

12