Partners in Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I will work on my communication skills, I refuse to convert to the blasphemous church of pancakes but if you wanna participate in another heist down the line I would be willing to have you join me."

The tension thickened again as she casually dropped the real question. Is this over?

I put my glass down and looked at her.

"I can't promise I will be able to give you what you want, I don't even know what that is but I've never touched another dick before."

She shot up from the banister and into my space faster than expected, hugging me catching me off guard.

"Thank you, we don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with and I am willing to wait just thank you for not throwing me away."

I hugged her tightly, I could feel my cock stirring as I inhaled her scent. She looked up at me and I kissed her. I pushed past the voice in my mind that was still trying to overthink and enjoyed the moment. We broke the kiss and a single tear cascaded down her cheek. I wiped it with my thumb.

"Can I take you back to bed?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. Again we abandoned unfinished drinks. I closed the door to my bedroom behind us and pulled up on her sweater. She hesitated but let me pull it over her head, we stared at each other for a moment as I got up my nerve to grab the drawstrings of her sweatpants. She put her hands over mine.

"It's ok, we don't have to." She whispered, still smiling.

"I want to."

I untied the drawstrings, hooked my thumbs in the band, and kissed her while I pushed down. I felt the pants hit the floor at my feet. Her hands went to my shorts and dropped them. I pulled her close, kissing her deeply, I could feel her arousal poking me, I didn't mind it.

We stood there just embracing the moment of our brazen nudity. I made the move to lay her down and she slowly made her way to her back scooting up the bed. I looked at her, a sliver of moonlight cut across the room and over her stomach. She was nervous still feeling exposed like she was but I could see the lust in her eyes. She wanted this as bad as I did.

I crawled on the bed stopping at her nipples for a quick kiss, enjoying her moan, I kissed up her neck to her ear and whispered.

"How do I make you cum?"

I felt her smile as she turned her head and met my lips.

"Fuck me, I'll cum for you.."

We kissed passionately until she rolled over pushing her ass up into my lap. I watched her lick her hand before using it to lube herself and offer herself initial penetration. I followed suit, spitting in my hand and rubbing it on the head of my cock. I was hard as I had ever been. I could feel my cock straining to find more room to expand. I was so turned on by her.

She turned her head looking over her shoulder. "I'm ready, just..take your time it's been a while."

"Of course, You got to show me your heisting skills. Now it's time to show you why they call me Heavy D."

We both laughed, more out of nervousness on my part, maybe hers but it felt good to giggle before I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. True to my word I pressed slowly, she grunted into a moan as soon as my head pushed through. I held her waist pushing in with a controlled measure offering a half-inch at a time. I was nervous and turned on, her tight ass was amazing and I didn't want to ruin this. She moaned under me with a little labor like she was in pain.

"You ok?"

"Yes-." She gave me a short exhale.

I stopped a moment trying to help her relax.

"No, don't stop. I am fine you are just so big. Takes a bit to get used to."

I said ok and kept going slowly until I had finally sunk completely inside of her. She moaned into the mattress as I pulled out to my head and sunk back in slowly. I wanted to fuck her hard, I wanted to work out this confusion, I wanted to punish us both for liking this so much but her moans, the arch of her back, the smell of her was enough to make me slowly work her. Just as she did me I would take my time with her.

With each stroke came a sense of ease, she was relaxing, her moans went from labored to silky as she looked back at me throwing her hair out of her face. I loved the eye contact we made as she allowed me to see her face full of pleasure.

"You like this baby?"

"Yes Daddy, just like this." She moaned tickling the hairs on the back of my neck with the term "Daddy"

I mixed up my strokes from full deep strokes to half strokes reading her body as she moaned for me. She liked when I squeezed her ass so I took it a step further raising my hand and slapping it hard.

"Oooh yes, slap it!" She cooed encouraging me further.

Her hips began to keep up with my strokes as she brought herself back against me. I slapped her ass again. She pushed her ass back harder, rolling her hips, taking control of the strokes, and taking in what she wanted. Now I was the one groaning watching her work. I slapped her ass switching sides enjoying her squeals with each one.

I grabbed her waist and pushed in offering her deep strokes over and over until she moaned deeply.

"I'm going to cum Daddy don't stop."

I followed instructions and I felt her body tense, heard her staccato breaths and quick jerks of her body. Her hands gripped the sheets as I stroked every last drop out of her.

"Wait, wait, hold on."

I slowly pulled out and lay down next to her enjoying her post-orgasmic bliss through strands of hair covering her face.

"Can I get a washcloth or something Daddy? I made a mess on your bed."

I laughed and got up to get one, she wiped up as much as she could and I settled for just pulling the blanket off the bed. I laid back down next to her, rubbing her back as she lay on her stomach.

"Time to finish you off Daddy."

She climbed on top of me straddling my waist and lining up to sit on my cock. She was beyond feeling self-conscious and slowly sat down. I held her waist and watched her run her fingers through her hair giving her breasts a nice bounce to them with each stroke. Her flaccid cock bounced on my stomach and I couldn't help but watch it still drip. She placed her hands on my chest staring down at me with fierce intensity bouncing harder.

"Cum for me Daddy make me your good little slut."

I groaned as her explicit verbiage took me over the edge and she rode me through my second load for the evening. We kissed as I caught my breath and came down off the intense high I was feeling. I was in a half-daze as she cleaned me up and cuddled next to me. I held her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Still want breakfast?" I asked.

"After that and what you are going to get when you wake up, hell yes, I'll even have pancakes Heavy D."

xx

Belle

12