Partners in Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they settled down, we heard daddy get up and say, "dream girl." When we heard him in the shower, we peeked in the room. There was mama sitting in a chair totally naked with this blank stare on her face, a small puddle of cum at her pussy. We now had two more sets of mama's trigger words. "Smooth edges" took her to the edge of orgasm and held her there while dream girl put her brain in neutral with a dazed look to go along with it. Daddy, or someone on daddy's behalf, had planted the suggestion in mama's head that a Domme had done this to her and daddy knew nothing about it.

Saturday morning could not get here fast enough. As soon as Daddy left for golf we found mama in the laundry room in t shirt and panties as usual. "We got this mama," Alice declared. "Now you just go sit down and relax "dream girl." Mama dropped the basket of laundry as her arms went limp. We helped her to her chair, where we checked out something that we had been curious about. Can she become aroused when in this state?

I took the vibrator and wedged it under her and turned it on. Soon she began to moan. "This should give you some "smooth edges" mama, I whispered." She began to moan louder and grind her pussy down on the vibrator. She was awake now.

Girls stop this!" she shouted but her protests were quickly drowned out by her passion, as she went right back to moaning even louder now. She was at the height of arousal and like a stuck record, she remained there.

"How long can she do this?" Alice wondered, slipping her hand down her shorts.

"I have no idea," I replied, as I did the same thing.

"Let's take her to bed and try out your new toy Jenn," Alice suggested.

I had just received a feldoe in the mail, but Alice was a little hesitant. Mama would do nicely. We got her in the bed and I got on top and hooked us together. Alice laid beside her and I put the vibrator in her wet pussy and turned it on high. She began to holler and thrust her throbbing mound against my fingers. The feldoe was feeling great as it stroked my clit with every thrust and mama was moaning like she was on the edge of pure ecstasy.

"Are you ready Alice?" I panted. She blurted "good girl" and it was on. Mama started cumming and bucking and pounding my pussy hard which was taking me up really fast. Alice was cumming hard too as the vibrator disappeared inside of her. This was the loudest ever and I imagine people could hear us from the street but none of us cared.

We made 30 minutes out of that quickie by lying together in the sweetest afterglow ever. We got mama's housework done for her and it seemed like she rather enjoyed us jumping her like we did. I think she was looking forward to it actually. The next day Alice and I went to the library for awhile then headed home. Being Sunday, there wasn't much to do. We got home and we snuck in quietly on purpose this time with our little bat ears on high alert.

We heard some thrashing and pounding sounds coming from mom and dad's bedroom. It sounded like we had caught them at the perfect time. As we moved closer the noise stopped and there was just sweet snuggling sounds. Our mama was so hot. We heard her start whispering to daddy and then she said "good boy." When we heard the shower start we peaked in the door and there's dad, a blank and peaceful look covered his face. We looked at the rest of him. Tight muscled chest and legs. Huge cock still semi-erect and leaking white creamy cum. We looked at each other. Alice whispered, "doesn't daddy look delicious?"

12