Parts of Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, so take him in your hand and start stroking it, but don't go near the head, just around the base area. Then basically wrap your lips around him and suck and lick all around the head, paying special attention to the underside. Careful not to let your teeth touch him at all. Like this." Rania demonstrated, and I involuntarily moaned as she made contact.

After a few seconds of demonstrating, Khadija took over as Rania got up. Khadija attacked with enthusiasm, testing the taste of me first, then how much effort it was going to take to fit me into her mouth, and then started in earnest. It took a little bit of guidance from me, but within a minute or two she had the basics down.

Rania took up a position behind me in the cargo area of the 4X4, resting her head on my shoulder. I turned to face her, quizzically.

"I want to watch from your perspective", she explained.

Once she'd figured out the basics, Khadija really got into sucking me, her head bobbing in rhythm, hand jerking me gently as she went down. Rania, beside me, had her gaze fixed on her friend, between my legs, enjoying seeing a blowjob from a man's perspective for a change. I, for my part, just enjoyed feeling Khadija's skills improving by the second, the warm, wet pressure and steady rhythm of her hands, the feeling of Rania's tits pressed into my back and her breathing heavily in my ear.

After some time, Khadija started trying to touch herself at the same time, and then eventually pulled back. "I can't touch myself and do this together. It's like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time."

"You don't have to touch yourself", Rania shot at her.

"Yes, I do", Khadija glared back in mock frustration.

"Not true." Rania hopped off the liftgate and took up a position beside her friend, and she started rubbing between Khadija's legs as the darker girl picked up again where she left off with my cock.

Now the intensity of the blowjob picked up as Khadija started moaning involuntarily. I watched the show below me, watching Rania's hands exploring her friend, keeping up steady pressure between her legs while letting the other one roam around her body, through her hair, across her chest. I could feel the tension rising in Khadija's body.

"Okay stop", she finally ordered, out of breath. "If this is my only chance, I don't want to cum before I've had sex." She got up and sat next to me on the liftgate, leaning back and spreading her legs. "Fuck me, Ryan."

I got up and climbed between her legs as Khadija lazily circled her clit with her fingers, seemingly unable to stop entirely, even for a second. Rania scrambled up to the liftgate too, assuming a front-row seat for what was to come.

"Do you want me to go easy at first, or..." I trailed off.

"With all respect, Ryan, I've had a lot of things inside me over the years", Khadija said without a hint of shame. "I might ask you to slow it down if it seems like too much, but no, you don't have to take it easy with me otherwise. Fuck me like you mean it."

I poised my cock at the entrance to her wet pussy, spread the labia with my head, and pushed. There was initial resistance, but then her vagina suddenly accepted the intruder and I slid inside fairly easily. Khadija was boiling hot inside, and I could feel her squeezing me, experimentally doing kegels on me as she tested the new sensations.

I had learned that talking during sex wasn't really Khadija's style, but I started slowly, trying to read her responses. After an initial period where she seemed to be getting used to the new sensations, she started thrusting against me gently as she rubbed her clit, and I took that as my cue to pick up the pace. Rania, for her part, was watching up close, her hand jammed between her legs, eyes glued to our crotches.

For the second time in two and a half days, I was taking an Arab woman's virginity, but unlike Rania's slow, cautious lovemaking two nights before, Khadija was now going full bore, and if I hadn't known any better I would never have guessed it was her first time. She moaned softly, gently rubbing herself, face flushed crimson, chocolate nipples rock hard from the swimming and from arousal.

Suddenly the liftgate started shaking, and we both turned to Rania just as she exploded, yelping loudly, her fingers frantic on her clit as she climaxed. Finally, she calmed down, collapsing against Khadija, and blushed, embarrassed.

"You always have to be first, eh?" Khadija teased.

"It's not my fault you guys are so hot", Rania shot back as she rolled onto the liftgate beside her friend. "You seriously have to try watching when Ryan and I fuck in a bit. You can't see anything as a girl when you're the one having sex. Watching you two is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"I'll make a point of that." Khadija and I hadn't stopped, and as Rania came down, she started kissing Khadija's lips, neck and ear, and squeezing her breast.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Incredible!" Khadija answered. "Its so unbelievably full. It's so much bigger than being fingered. I've never felt this full inside, in a good way. You're hitting all the right spots."

"I know..." Rania exclaimed. "I want it again!"

"Wait your turn, impatient bitch", Khadija grinned.

I took that moment to really let loose, pounding hard, angling myself to hit Khadija's g-spot, and she moaned involuntarily, her entire body convulsing as her legs wrapped around me.

I fucked Khadija as hard as I could for what felt like forever, her tight, sopping pussy squeezing my cock with every thrust. The cliffs echoed with the wet sounds of sex and of soft moaning.

"Don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to cum soon", Khadija breathed.

"Me too, where do you want me to cum?" I asked, still pounding.

"Inside..." she moaned.

Rania, seemingly recovered enough, had let her hand drift to her friend's clit, and Khadija was responding by rocking her hips in rhythm with the double-teamed attack. I was determined not to cum until Khadija did, but it was getting really difficult to avoid it and keep up the pace Khadija was demanding.

Finally, just as I could hold out no longer, Khadija tensed up and started jolting, slightly, but just enough that I could tell she was starting to cum. I buried myself as deep as I could go inside her and erupted, feeling her muscles squeeze out every drop of cum as I filled her up.

I leaned over against the liftgate as my orgasm subsided, having trouble keeping myself standing. Khadija shooed me out of her vagina as soon as her own orgasm was done. "Out", she commanded. "All of a sudden it's uncomfortable."

I withdrew and collapsed into the sand, looking up at the liftgate and smiling at the sight of Khadija's vagina, sopping and dishevelled, clit and labia swollen with exertion, a small amount of semen visible in the opening to her hole as her legs dangled limply.

"How was that?" I head Rania's voice ask from up on the car.

"So good", Khadija answered. "We'll talk when my brain starts working again." She convulsed again, involuntarily shaking with the aftershocks.

We all lay in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath. I could see from the legs hanging off the back of the Land Cruiser that the girls were cuddling, but I was too worn out to join them.

Finally, I got up and sat down in the rear of the car. Khadija looked completely spent, her body flushed and glowing with sweat, her wet hair stringy and tangled beyond rescue, her legs still spread open wide, unashamedly showing off her private area. The look in her eyes was far away, processing. Rania, by contrast, had an antsy look on her face, the look that said she needed another orgasm but was trying to be polite and considerate enough not to demand it. She was having trouble keeping still, lying entwined with Khadija but letting her hands roam aimlessly over the darker girl's body.

"Your turn?" I asked my girlfriend.

"When you're ready, love", she answered politely.

"I could be ready again". I gestured to my cock, which was growing.

Rania smiled, surprised. "It usually takes you longer to recharge."

"I told you I'd have enough for both of you." I pulled her up to a sitting position and kissed her as she reached between my legs, stroking gently, just enough to bring me back to a full erection.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me from behind", she answered. She popped up then leaned over the liftgate, presenting herself to me. "I'm glad the other night was slow and romantic. But this is usually the position I fantasize about."

I reached out and touched her vulva, confirming she was more than wet enough for penetration, then moved my fingers slightly onto the hood of her clit. She jumped a little bit, then swatted my hand away. "I can have fingers anytime. I want your cock in me."

Shrugging, I assumed the position behind her, familiar from our previous almost-lovemaking, as she started rubbing her clit. Khadija, seemingly recovering, sat up to watch.

I pressed my cock against her opening, and started moving gently around her labia, watching her squirm in anticipation. She kept pressing back against me, as if to force me inside. Finally, in frustration, she turned to face me.

"Please, Ryan, don't tease me like this. Give it all to me. I want it so bad."

I pushed against the wet opening, and Rania yelped as I slid inside, easier than the first time.

"Oh, my God", she exclaimed. "It's so deep."

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, it feels really good", she breathed, her voice ragged, on the edge of control. "This feels so much more full than with you on top. It's putting so much pressure on my g-spot."

I slid, slowly, all the way out and all the way in again, and Rania gulped. "Holy fuck."

"You're so cute when you're profane", I grinned at her.

I started fucking her, slowly, maximizing the pressure for her as she rubbed her clit and moaned. If it hadn't been for the fact I knew we were alone I'd have been concerned about being heard -- I'd never heard Rania this vocal before. She was right on the verge of screaming in pleasure, a banshee cry echoing out across the water. Her moaning and movements seemed to be turning Khadija back on as well, as she'd started to squirm a little, her legs spread as she sat watching us. She was absently tugging on one of her nipples as she drank in the scene with her eyes.

Out of nowhere, Rania suddenly came, like a rocket, shaking and groaning without warning. I slowed down, easing off on her a little.

"Don't you dare slow down!" she ordered. "Keep fucking me keep fucking me keep fucking me."

I picked back up and caught Khadija's eye. She half-smiled at me. "Her libido's your problem now", she said quietly.

"It's a good problem to have", I answered truthfully.

I pulled Khadija in closer, kissing her, and taking her breast in hand as she moved her fingers from her nipple down between her legs. She slid her fingers in, experimentally.

"Are you sore?" I asked.

"A little", she admitted. "It was bigger and more intense than I was expecting. But it's a good sore, and it's not going to keep me from cumming again."

"Should I hold out for you?"

"No!" Rania interjected between moans.

Khadija smiled again. "I wish. But you were fucking me hard, and I don't think my vagina can take any more today. I'll regret it later, I'm sure. But we're probably done with sex."

With that, she started rubbing her clit, gently, not really with intent, as I turned my attention back to Rania. "Do you want to try another position?"

Rania mumbled incoherently.

"I'd like to see it going in and out, if you guys are taking requests", Khadija said. "I've never seen porn, and you can't really see much in this position."

I withdrew from Rania and she rolled over, laying on her back on the liftgate. Her hair was wild, her face and chest flushed, and she was completely zoned out, cock-drunk, too far gone to care about anything except her pleasure by this point. Khadija leaned in to watch as I easily slid back inside.

"Wow. That is so hot. So hot." Khadija watched as I penetrated, in and out. She stared, entranced by the sight of a cock inside a vagina for the first time, for a few moments, then leaned over and started licking Rania's clit. Rania howled at the unexpected contact, bucking her hips closer to meet Khadija's tongue, and wrapping her legs around me, grasping both of her breasts firmly as she held on for dear life.

Rania's breathing grew more rapid, and I could tell she was close again. She was completely out of control, writhing, bucking against the tongue attacking her clit, lost in pleasure. Finally her moans reached a crescendo and she grabbed Khadija's head, forcing it against her vagina as she shook and came, harder than I'd ever seen her cum before.

I slowly eased off the attack as she climaxed, and finally slowed down as she quietened down, then I pulled out. Rania curled into a ball in the back of the 4x4, shivering and shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Rania mumbled and nodded, her mind clearly overloaded.

"How about you?" I asked Khadija. She was back to sitting up, hand still between her legs, regarding Rania with pride.

"I'm horny again", she answered. "I've never seen her cum like that before. And watching sex is almost as good as having it." She looked at my erection. "How close are you?"

"I'm like 95% there."

"I said I wanted to make you cum with my hands", she said matter-of-factly. "I keep my promises."

She grasped me in her left hand and started stroking. "It's so hard right now", she observed.

"It's because I'm so close..." I stammered.

"Will you cum on my tits?" she asked.

"Wherever you like."

She hopped off the liftgate, kneeling in the sand without breaking her stroke. She leaned forward, getting in close, and picked up the speed as she stroked the shaft, twisting deliciously against the head of my cock with each stroke.

"I'm gonna cum..." I warned.

"Good boy", she answered.

I blew my load, spurting onto her chest as she watched, staring as I pumped three, four, five times, painting her tits white. She watched, entranced, as I came, eyes following the spurts to the point where it contacted her skin.

She slowed down her stroke as the ejaculation ended, and then let go as I started deflating. "So hot." She ran her fingers through the mess on her chest, rubbing it into her nipple, jumping slightly as her finger made contact with the firm bump.

"Do you want me to get you off again?"

"I thought you'd never ask", she smiled, and climbed onto the liftgate, leaning back, spreading her legs.

Rania was still mumbling incoherently to herself, and I kissed her on the forehead, then turned my attention to Khadija. I dove between her legs, admiring her vagina for what I assumed would be the last time. She was still wet and swollen, with her black pubic hair soft and neatly trimmed, forming a triangle on her mound and down her outer labia. Her inner labia were chocolate brown and prominent, meeting above her opening in a larger clit, peeking out erect from under its hood.

Khadija saw me admiring and caught my eye. "I love the way you look at me."

"I love what I have to look at". I leaned over and licked up her opening and then higher, circling around her clit, then starting tight circles on her hood. She tasted of arousal and salt water, not in an unpleasant way. Khadija moaned, grasping the back of my head and pulling me in closer to her private area.

"I'm most of the way there. It won't take me long either", Khadija warned.

"Good." I picked up the pressure.

Sure enough, less than a minute later, my head was back in the vise grip of Khadija's legs as she squeezed them together, riding out her orgasm. As it finally subsided, the pressure eased, and she pulled me up, kissing me deeply.

"Ryan, it's been a pleasure fooling around with you this week", she finally said.

"The pleasure's been all mine."

"Mine too." Rania's voice was small and weak.

I climbed into the truck and wrapped my arms around her in the spooning position. She snuggled in, and then I felt Khadija's breasts press into my back as she started spooning me from behind. I grasped Rania's body, hand between her breasts, and I could feel her heartbeat still racing.

We lay there for about ten minutes. Finally, Rania's breathing slowed, and her heartrate started to drop, and once she was recovered enough, she was the first one to get up. She kissed both of us, and then got out, walking out on the beach nude, staring off at the sun, now rising higher in the sky.

I went out to join her. "You okay, love?"

"I've never been so okay." She put her arm around my shoulders. "Ryan, this week has been the best week of my life. I've never felt so alive. I feel no shame, no self-consciousness, not about having sex, and not about being outdoors in the nude. This is how a relationship is supposed to be. This is what true freedom feels like."

We stood, in each other's arms, watching the waves for a few moments.

"Crab!" Rania pointed. A small, brown crab was skittering sideways across the beach, coming out of the surf, and making its way up to the sand, at which point it dug a hole, burying itself.

"So that's what those holes on the beach are..." I mused.

Just then Khadija walked by, still naked, heading into the water. "I hate to interrupt your moment, but we should get moving if we plan to hike today. The ferry leaves when it leaves."

As the three of us waded back into the sea to wash the sweat off, the hot sun now beating down, I reflected on everything that had happened so far. The end of our trip was near, but I was determined to stay living in the moment, in love and in a state of pure happiness, for as long as we had left together. I still had a day and a half left to spend in this paradise with my love, and what came after was in fate's hands.