Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

"Maybe I should introduce you to each other. This cute little guy bound in my bench is Sam who I picked up from my friend's party and fucked in the ass with my strapon and she is Natasha a transsexual escort that I booked to fuck you, Sam, in the ass on my way home from the parties," Rita says.

Sam is horrified! He has been fucked with a dildo in the ass by women but never even considered taking a real penis in his ass. The voice is very female but is she just a guy with a wig and skirt?

"Is that true that he has never had a real penis in his ass?" the escort asks Rita.

"That is correct and I want to teach that there are also very nice women with dicks that can cause him a big orgasm with a real penis. I like to widen his world. I think he would never try that if I won't make him," Rita answers.

There is a moment of silence and he can hear them kissing and then there is a sound when a condom cover is ripped open and someone steps behind him. Firm hands take hold of his hips and something blunt is pressed against his anus.

"I think there is so much lube still in his ass that I can just go in," Natasha says.

"Yes, you can. Take his cherry," Rita says with a husky voice.

Both Natasha and Sam moan when she goes in. She doesn't ram it in but steadily forces it in without stopping until her hips are pressing his buttocks.

"He is so tight!" Natasha says when stopping her cock deep in his ass.

Rita sees Sam's face in pain and comforts him by stroking his neck and back.

Natasha withdraws her penis slowly and pushes it back in more quickly than the first time.

Sam yells again in pain.

"It is so lots of time when I have had this nice ass to fuck that I can't keep myself ramming it in," Natasha says in a sexy voice.

"I bet your clients are normally some big old fat guys with loose ass?" Rita asks.

"Yes, they are. I almost would pay myself from this kind of an ass," she says and withdraws again.

Little by little she fastens her speed and soon she is fucking him forcefully. Sam adapts to the cock and his moans of pain change to the moans of lust.

Rita notices that and soon she is pressing her strapon to his mouth.

Sam tries to manage to take it. It is a bigger one than Rita had before.

"Can I come in or do you want to see me spurting my sperm?" Natasha asks and breaths heavily.

"I want that he feels your big cock pulsating in his ass!" Rita says and sounds very horny.

Natasha starts to push very strongly and soon comes in his ass. This is a new feeling for Sam. A big cock presses to his prostate and pulsates strongly.

Sam comes again moaning the dildo deep in his mouth and his jaw forced wide open.

Natasha takes her penis and outputs the condom full of sperm to the trash.

"I don't remember when I have produced so much sperm!" she says.

"I would have liked to see you pump all of that sperm deep in his ass and then watch it dripping out of it to his legs," Rita says with a very horny voice.

"I would have liked to do that also. Damned that in my profession the condoms are a must!" Natasha answers.

"Can I look you fucking him with that strapon?" Natasha asks Rita.

"Of course, and maybe you could fuck his face at the same time?" Rita answers.

"Of course, I can. Let's switch places," Natasha says and moves to the head side of Sam.

The dildo goes out of his mouth and Ritas slowly clicking steps with high heels goes to his backside of Sam.

"Know what Sam? I don't have the rule of using condoms in oral sex so you are tasting soon the sperm that is still on my penises head from fucking you and I might produce some more of it and you will keep it all in your mouth and swallow it! Understood?" Natasha asks Sam in a dominating tone.

She does not wait for an answer and just presses her bare cock in his mouth. It tastes like old sperm and is not fully erected but starts to stiffen immediately in his mouth.

This feeling and taste are something new to Sam. He gags and almost throws up.

"Just keep breathing true your nose and you will be okay," Natasha advises Sam and Sam tries his best to do it because he has no other change.

Same time Rita parked behind Sam's ass and adjusted her strapon dildo at a right angle to his ass. It is even bigger than Natasha's cock!

She presses the head of it so that his opening is stretched bigger than ever.

Sam cries in the pain!

"Surprise, I changed it even a little bigger than was in your mouth. I know it must heart but keep breathing true your nose and concentrate on the cock in your mouth," Rita says and withdraws a little and then presses a little more in that it was.

Sam tries to focus on the cock. The taste of it has changed a little better because his saliva has coated it and most of the old sperm he has swallowed down.

The pain is still there and it won't make it better Rita presses the dildo little by little deeper and it seems to go deeper than he has ever had anything!

"I hope you start to enjoy this dildo at some point because with this one I have my strongest orgasms and I will fuck you until I come. It has dildos also in my pussy and ass so you can imagine them pumping in my holes at the same rhythm as I am fucking you," Rita says and starts slowly fuck Sam.

Natasha is forcing her cock in his throat and facefucking him hard taking hold of his head. Sam tries his best to breathe true his nose but he is still starting to feel a little light-headed.

Natasha and Rita are both groaning when spit-roasting Sam. First, Natasha starts to come into his mouth and fills his mouth with his sperm. Most of it stays in his mouth but some of it drips from his lips.

Rita speeds up when seeing this. Sam breathes his mouth open and sperm dripping from his mouth when Rita fucks him so that the whole bench jerks.

It still little hurts Sam but he feels good at the same time. He hears from Rita's breathing that she is coming soon. He thinks those dildos in Rita's pussy and ass moving in her moist holes. That turns him on very much. Natasha sees the situation and goes under the bench and takes Sam's cock in her mouth. Then starts the blowjob of his life. The pain goes away and he feels the orgasm building and he can't do anything to prevent it. He comes to her mouth and she swallows that all. His ass pulsates against the huge dildo and he feels like the orgasm just goes on and on.

This takes Rita over the edge. She comes too with lots of groaning and moaning!

After this Natasha helps Sam from the bench and Rita takes the strapon off.

She looks at Sam and says:" You can go home now. Don't clean yourself before you are home. I will have some fun with Natasha and I message you when I need that ass again and I think it won't take long."

Sam drives home with his bicycle. His ass is gaping and all of the lube that is pumped there is dripping out and his pants are soaking. He tries to lick all of the sperm from his face sot that anyone could see but the knowing look from the neighbor Rita's collecting the morning paper from his box shows that he has not completely managed to do it.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers
12