Party Animals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely would have said no if I knew there was a punishment for the loser.

~~~

Juliette finished her introductions, gave Marcus a cheeky smile, then removed her red dress.

"And finally, myself, Juliette Selassie, will be competing in the games." She announced as she unclipped her bra, wiggled out of her knickers, and joined the lineup of contestants. Marcus stepped forward to continue with the announcement.

"There will be 3 games of skill, where the winner will get 3 points, silver medal gets 2, bronze gets 1 and loser gets 0. At the end of the games, we will count up the points and the contestant with the most wins will be crowned queen of the party and get a fabulous prize, I dunno a spa holiday or something." Marcus explained, following the script Juliette had given him. "They have agreed that the woman with the least points is the loser, and will spend the rest of the party tied naked to the sundae bar."

Gwen, Tara, and Matilda all gasped in shock at the stunning announcement, but the cheers of the crowd drowned out their meek protestations. Nonetheless, none of them walked away.

"Our first game is a simple one, so far nobody has used the jelly wrestling arena I so painstakingly created, so we're going to have our contestants compete to pin the other to the base of the paddling pool." Marcus explained, leading people towards the large paddling pool he had set up for the purpose. It was decided to make this first round a tournament structure and the women drew lots to see who they would fight in the first round, with Matilda facing off against Tara and Juliette set to take on Gwen.

Matilda and Tara climbed in and steadied themselves, even though it was known that the whole point of the jelly was to be slippery, there was a world of difference between knowing it and feeling it. At Marcus' command the match started, with Matilda immediately grabbing Tara. The top-heavy Tara didn't need much help to slip over and felt herself tumbling down with the shock of Matilda's grasp. The crowd bayed for more as the women rolled around in the jelly, covering their bodies and making it hard for either to get a good enough grip to take control of the fight.

Eventually Matilda realised that a grip wasn't necessary, she just needed to weigh Tara down. When Tara tried to kneel up, Matilda just threw her whole weight at her, her body pressed against Tara's and pinned her down until her shoulders touched the floor.

"First fight goes to Matilda!" Marcus announced as the two sticky naked women left the pool to make way for Gwen and Juliette.

Gwen and Juliette's bout was over in an instant, Gwen was younger, fitter, and more flexible than Juliette. The moment Marcus yelled for the contest to begin, she slid around Juliette's legs, then in the ensuing fall turned Juliette over and sloppily pinned her shoulders to the mat.

"Now it's time for the third place bout." Marcus announced. Tara re-entered the paddling pool as Juliette got back up to her feet, ready to go again in another round. In the moment to catch their breath, both women feared losing so badly that they had an idea. Tara decided to start the fight squatting low like a sumo wrestler, while Juliette decided to start the fight by throwing a handful of jelly into Tara's face.

"You bitch!" Tara yelled as Juliette charged her down, but as she made contact, Tara's strong stance did the trick and Juliette seemed to bounce off Tara's torso, her jiggling tits the one sign of the hit. Noticing her sudden advantage, Tara simply fell forward onto the wiggling wet body still recovering from the hit. There were some appeals that Tara hadn't completely pinned Juliette to the ground, but Juliette eventually conceded, giving Tara a playful kiss as she squished out of the ring.

"Next up, the grand finale, Matilda Vs Gwen." Marcus announced as they took their positions, both had been watching the previous bout and opted to start crouched like a sumo wrestler. As Marcus signalled the start, both women waited for a moment to see what the other would do.

Matilda sensed that they would be there forever if she didn't do something and lurched at Gwen, who twisted around Matilda allowing her to fall face first into the jelly while Gwen tumbled to one side. Gwen tried to twist around to take advantage of the situation but Matilda had recovered faster (she had gotten used to carrying on through harsh conditions recently) so when Gwen blindly lunged back towards her competition, Matilda was ready and grabbed her, twisting and getting ready to pin her to the ground. Gwen thought fast and decided she wasn't going to overpower Matilda, so she would have to do something a bit cheeky.

"Hey!" Matilda yelled as Gwen reached around her back and pulled apart her butt cheeks. The gasps and laughter from the audience seeing Matilda opened up for them pierced through Matilda, and as she reached behind to cover herself, Gwen used the distraction to push her over, pinning her shoulders to the ground.

"Dirty trick but effective." Marcus announced, raising Gwen's hands in triumph as Matilda glared daggers.

The competitors were allowed to jump in the pool to rinse off the sticky jelly clinging to their bodies. As they were led away to the gazebo for the next event, two men entered the jelly paddling pool to settle a contest of their own as the party continued to degenerate around the contest.

"The next game is a simple challenge, who has the best tits." Marcus announced as everyone gathered back in the gazebo. "Each challenger will have thirty seconds to tell the audience why they have the best tits, then we'll settle things with a classic cheer for the winner. Let's have them speak in order of their current position shall we?"

Marcus beckoned Gwen over and symbolically gave her the stage. Gwen stared out over the audience and back to her competitors, trying desperately to cling on to any errant thought surviving the rush of humiliation, was she really expected to talk about her tits to this audience.

"20 seconds." Marcus shouted over the silence, spurring Gwen into action.

"Right, so my breasts may not be the biggest in the lineup, but they are part of a complete package. I am lithe and flexible, able to make your dreams come true in the bedroom. My bustier opponents wouldn't be able to do that. Plus look at these perfect perky nipples..."

"Time!" Marcus yelled, escorting Gwen away. The audience didn't seem too convinced but they had sympathy considering what she was working with. Marcus then called Matilda to the stage.

"My tits are the best because they have the perfect ratio of nipple area to breast volume, breast size to torso orientation, and minimal drooping. Their teardrop shape is indicative that they are natural, but their bust point is higher than average leading to a more appealing and, dare I say, perky disposition. If you look at the angles..."

"Time!" Marcus yelled, wiping a tear of laughter from his eye. Barnaby cheered on his wife like she had just given the Gettysburg address, but the rest of the audience had found her awkward academic breakdown to be hilarious. Tara was next onto the stage.

"Alright men, this one is obvious, look at these mammoth tits." She announced, appetisingly groping herself for the crowd. "Mine are the biggest by far, just imagine being smothered in these huge boobs. Imagine nuzzling into them, or watching them bounce as you fuck me."

Tara bounced on stage and the audience practically rioted to get a better view.

"These humongous tits are my greatest pride and clearly the winners." She announced, not even waiting for Marcus to call time as she returned to her competitors. Next Marcus called upon Juliette.

"So clearly this is between me and Tara, and yes her tits are bigger, but look at those udders. Sorry girl but they're starting to droop. The next biggest are mine and they are the full package: firm, a perfect handful, perky while still having enough to them that you could fit a cock between them and be cumming on my face within the minute." Juliette asserted. Her tits were about the same size as Matildas, but by stating the terms of the contest as between her and Juliette, she had created the battle lines and it helped her a lot in the audience vote.

Gwen came last, she had some fans among those not into large breasts, but they were not a large enough part of the audience to make her a serious contender. Matilda came next, her academic essay turning off pretty much everyone but Barnaby. Juliette's cunning linguistics got her a lot of support, but she couldn't talk her way into first, and Tara's almighty bust was clearly the favourite.

"So going into the final event it is still all to play for." Marcus announced to the audience. "Tara is currently in the lead with 4 points, then it's Matilda and Gwen both on 3, then Juliette lags behind on 2. And just to be clear, joint winners share the prize, joint losers share the punishment."

The contestants nervously looked at each other as they awaited the final task. Marcus didn't lead them anywhere new, instead he picked four men to join them on stage.

"So we're going to play musical statues, with a twist. When the music stops you freeze, first to move loses. However there's two changes here: one, it will be losers stay on while the winners get to drop out and watch the spectacle unfold; two, each round you will have a man assigned to do whatever it takes to make you move as long as they don't physically move you themselves."

The men smiled in a way that was cheeky and malicious as Marcus walked over to the sound system to start the music. Then he had an idea and walked back to the front of the gazebo.

"Just to make sure none of you do boring safe dancing while the music is playing, there will be a bonus point to the best dancer." Marcus announced before returning to the sound system and pressing play.

The contestants startled themselves into a dance, the crowd cheering on the already humiliating prospect of flaunting their nudity on stage. Gwen decided to show off her flexibility, she bent and twisted but always made sure to keep at least two limbs on the ground ready for the music to stop. Matilda was useless at dancing, her brain scoured tribal rituals, ballroom steps and even historical trends like the Charleston but in the end she decided she was never really the dancing type, so she calculated that it wasn't worth chasing the bonus points and played it safe. Tara knew to use her chest as her biggest asset, so although her legs didn't move much, she would wiggle her hips and run her hands through her hair as she bounced as alluringly as she could. Juliette decided to go unhinged at her dance, she threw herself into it with pure energy and mania, thrashing and flinging herself around the stage like a woman possessed.

Then Marcus stopped the music.

Gwen immediately regretted her position, the music had stopped with her in the middle of getting up after doing the splits, leant forward in a planking position. The man assigned to her malevolently moved in and began tickling her sides. Matilda had planted her feet with her arms by her sides, she could stand like that forever, even when her assigned disruptor decided his best course of action was heavily groping her breasts and bottom. Tara found herself mid squat, her pussy vulnerable, but ignored by her designated distractor who only wanted to grope, fondle, and suck her tits. Juliette had been in mid air when the music stopped and managed to stick a strong landing, but with her arms wide, providing a perfect target for her tickle minded disruptor.

Gwen fell first, she was in a stress position so didn't need much sabotage. Tara was next, the man sucked a bit too hard on her nipples and she ended up shrieking in pain and pushing him off.

Matilda was deep in her happy place when she heard a moan from across the stage. Juliette hadn't found the tickling the regular garden variety distracting, instead it was her sexual weakness and was turning her on. As the man traced her body, she got more and more carried away until, in a wave of humiliating awareness, she had to push the man off of her before her body reacted too strongly. Matilda was lauded as the winner of round 1 and was allowed to retire as Gwen, Tara and Juliette returned to the gazebo.

The music began again, with the women continuing with their previous dance styles, although Juliette tried to catch her heavy breathing and calm down a bit. As they danced, new men were picked from the audience and lined up ready to torment their allocated contestant. Then the music stopped and their malice began.

Gwen was in a much better position this time around, sensing that the music would stop shortly after the tormentors had been chosen, she decided to do a handstand, then fall to writhe on the floor. This meant that she wasn't in a stress position like last time and no longer had to worry about falling to muscle fatigue. Her designated distractor wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation and resorted to tickling her best as he could.

On the other hand, Tara had not learned her lesson from last time. The music had stopped just as she was alluringly leaning forward, cupping her breasts for the crowd, a pose best done with her legs apart. Her tormentor had been incensed that his predecessor had left this open goal unscored and wasted no time running his finger across her exposed pussy.

Juliette had paused in a more comfortable position, pretty much standing upright, the only complication being her hands high in the air so they couldn't provide cover to her body as her tormentor picked up where the last one had finished off, tracing her body with the tips of his fingers and once again pouring fuel onto Juliette's desire. After less than a minute, Juliette was the first to lose, not from flinching or pushing the man away, but because when he got face to face with her and traced his hand around her bottom, she had wrapped her arms around him and pulled his face to hers in a naked display of ravenous need.

"Oy!" Tara yelled shortly afterwards. The man had stopped teasing the outside of her pussy and had probed inwards, in shock she had pushed him away, but the reaction of the crowd made it clear that this would not be the end of her troubles. Gwen was ushered safely to one side and new tormentors were picked as Juliette and Tara were once again urged to dance for the crowd.

Juliette knew she had lost, this was it for her, but she also knew if she beat Tara and danced her heart out, she could at least not be alone at the sundae bar. She put as much energy as she could into her frantic dance moves, but she only had a moment to impress as everyone was eager to find out who would lose and Marcus felt that so he stopped the music pretty much immediately. Both women were in a similar position, stood up with arms at off angles, not dancing long enough to break out of their range. Both had their legs far enough apart that their tormentors agreed that's where they would start.

Tara immediately felt her most intimate areas once again being invaded by the audience member's finger. Juliette soon followed with her wet pussy providing no resistance as the man began to finger her.

Tara bit her lip as her humiliation gave way to enjoyment, forced out of her through manual stimulation meeting up with the chemical cocktail or horniness still rampaging through her bloodstream. It also didn't help that Juliette immediately began moaning in pure delight. Marcus noticed Juliette shuffle her feet a bit wider but decided to bend the rules for the sake of the show.

Soon both contestants were moaning in unison as they were fingered in front of the crowd. Desperately trying to hold still as waves of orgasms shocked their bodies for all to see.

"Fuck it!" Juliette yelled, whipping around and grabbing her tormentors erection down his trousers, planting a series of kisses on him and begging him to fuck her.

Marcus dragged her away so he could announce the results of the contest.

"First things first, who was the best dancer?" He asked the crowd. There was a scattering of cheers as names clashed in the audience, but the general consensus was that Gwen was the audience favourite.

"Well that makes things interesting, it means there are 2 queens of the party, both with 6 points, Gwen and Matilda!" Marcus announced. Matilda and Gwen were more interested in where to find some clothes, but they nonetheless smiled and waved to the crowd as they cheered for their champions.

"And in dead last, with a mere 2 points. It's Juliette." Marcus announced. Juliette was still trying to convince her last tormentor to fuck her when Marcus and a couple of his buddies dragged her off to be tied to the Sundae bar.

~~~

How Barnaby Watford left the party.

~~~

"Is this real?" I asked myself for the hundredth time as I walked hand in hand with my naked wife, her being crowned queen of the party in a perverted game I had supported her in the whole way. She let go of my hand to talk to some people, then to talk to some more people, then to talk to a growing crowd of people who seemed to swirl together into a grey mass that I could only identify as "them."

I don't know why I had thoroughly enjoyed this night but I had. Of course you could blame the drugs but I had enough time tripping to know what I could ascribe to a chemical imbalance and what I could ascribe to me. I'm sure I would have been more shocked sober, but I feel like if I hadn't been OK with the events that unfolded, I would have said so even while high.

I think it's just that my wife and I connected, we bonded, we walked through the fire together and had been purified by the process. I had gotten everything I needed out of this party, although I couldn't remember what I had wanted when I first arrived.

I tried to ponder that for a moment but somehow ended up thinking of frogs.

My wife interrupted my pondering by thrusting Gwen to my side.

"Barnaby, give Gwen your jacket." She ordered. I immediately complied, Gwen had been nice to me, I don't know why it hadn't been obvious that I should have offered her my jacket. I decided to be nice now.

"You want me to book you a taxi home. We can ride with you to make sure the taxi driver doesn't get up to any funny business." I offered.

"Good idea Barnaby." Matilda replied. God she's a great woman. "But I'm afraid I won't be able to come with you. I'm hired for the night and I have been neglecting my duties. It's remarkably lucky I haven't been fired yet."

"Oh, do you need help?"

"No, in fact I think you're right to be taking Gwen home. I feel like if I really want to embed the lessons I learned tonight, I can't have my wealthy husband protecting me. This is a life the working classes can't just leave, so I won't be leaving." Matilda explained.

"Alright then, I'll make sure this young lady gets home safely." I replied, leading her to the taxi rank and back home.

~~~

How Gwen McDonald left the party.

~~~

Do you know how weird it is doing administration while naked as an already wild party gets even wilder around you.

Whole sections of the party were stripping down for skinny dipping or doing increasingly outrageous forfeits for losing puerile games, and I was stuck giving my work's contact details to stuffy businessmen and Barnaby's wife so she could push him to make contact for partnership investment when he wasn't ribbiting and giggling to himself. Then Marcus asked for my email address so he could send me a spa package because of my last minute surge to win his stupid contest.

Eventually I had to cut through all this bullshit with my one and only desire for some time.

"Can I have some clothes and money for a taxi?" I yelled above the din, now that my missions had been accomplished.

1...345678