Party Animals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For $200, I will sit on her back and masturbate while you fuck her." She offered. I started to wonder why she was sticking to this no sex line she clearly wanted to cross so badly, but I wasn't able to wonder for long as I was quickly distracted by the next man moving in to fuck my face.

It was some time before I felt the pressure of Matilda climbing onto the table and moving herself into position to sit on my back. Her bottom began grinding itself against me as she began to moan in unison with the latest man fucking my pussy. I couldn't believe it but it was clear that Matilda was having an orgasm before the man was even close. I even felt her leaning forward to give the man a kiss, encouraging him to plough me harder. Then as he began to grunt she suddenly and without warning yelled.

"$50 and you can cum on my tits."

"How about $100 to cum on your head?"

"Fuck yeah" she screamed and I felt her lean forward just as the man pulled out. I didn't see what happened, but I heard the crowd's reaction and felt a trickle of cum drip off Matilda as she moaned with one more orgasm. Then she got very self-conscious and ran away, once again leaving me the target of swirling sexuality.

Gradually the sun began to rise over the horizon as the gaps between my lovers got longer and I went from a party game to part of the furniture. Some guys snorted some lines of drugs off my ass at one point but in general I was just there to be looked at and pitied in my post-violation stupor. As the last pockets of party animals left the house, Marcus untied me and let me go to the shower upstairs to get cleaned up. When I got out of the shower, my red dress was left waiting for me on a nearby chair.

~~~

Marcus and Juliette had a short talk about their relationship before falling asleep on their respective sofas. Once they woke up they poured themselves a large strong coffee and had a more detailed discussion of their relationship.

They agreed that monogamy had ceased to be the deal-breaker it once was. They agreed that last night they had not just re-lived their wild days, they had gone far beyond that and had enjoyed themselves. They agreed that if they didn't do something drastic, they would continue on this trajectory and end up self-destructing. They also realised that what had kept them from self-destructing years ago was that same boring responsibility to each other that had led to their breakup in the first place.

Marcus suggested they have an on and off relationship, so they could live their wild lives then come back to normality, only for Juliette to tell him how fucking stupid that idea was. She wanted to share the wild times with him, not spend every moment resenting her partner for keeping her safe, like he's an OSHA handbook.

Juliette proposed that their parties become a part of their relationship. That at any one time on the horizon there was a party they were organising, they would need funds and support for their plans, so they would rely on each other to pour themselves into the celebrations. Juliette even suggested the four dates they would have parties on: the anniversary of their first date, the anniversary of their first fuck, their wedding anniversary, and the anniversary of the party that brought them back together, all significant dates for both of them so that if they broke up they would know the party was cancelled. They would provide each other this release they clearly needed, but would also keep each other from indulging it too much.

"In that case I guess we have another party to organise." Marcus announced as he agreed to Juliette's proposal. "We only have a couple of months until the first time we fucked."

"Glad you remember." Juliette replied.

"So, seeing as I did most of the work planning the last party, how about you take the lead on this one, what were you thinking?" Marcus asked.

"I've had an idea, but we're going to need a petting zoo, a shit ton of bubble wrap, and a naval captain willing to do house calls."

"I'll draw up a guest list, I know the first 4 people we're inviting."

1...345678