Party Break

Story Info
Oscar needed a break from the party, he got a whole lot more.
4.9k words
4.5
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party at Fiona's parents' house was going great, the atmosphere was lively and everyone was more or less behaving themselves. Oscar was having a fantastic time at the party. He had caught up with some friends he had gone to high school with and met quite a few other interesting people. However, a few hours in Oscar was more than a little drunk and the noise of the party was starting to make his head spin. He needed a break from all of the people chatting loudly and the music playing on top of that.

Going into the house's large kitchen Oscar exchanged his near empty bottle of beer for a bottle of water. While the kitchen was a lot quieter than the living area there were still a number of people standing around and talking. After taking a gulp of water he thought about where he should go. Fiona's parents' house was quite a big building and was well designed and decorated. Oscar thought it might be interesting to take a proper look around the place but realised that might not get him away from the loud sounds and other people.

After a visit to the bathroom, Oscar found himself going outside for some fresh air. On the back patio were a bunch of people smoking or vaping and Oscar didn't have any desire at all to breathe in their exhalations. He wandered out a little further away from the house and his eyes settled on the area surrounding the pool. The pool was situated in the sunken back corner of the block of land and was mostly out of view from the house. There were some privacy hedges that blocked the sight of the rest of the pool from at least the ground floor of the house. The lights around the pool were on though and to Oscar that seemed like an invitation to go that way.

Entering the pool area, Oscar saw that the pool was lit from within as well, giving it an almost eerie glow. He wondered if Fiona was expecting people to want to take a swim tonight. At the moment the pool area was deserted which suited what Oscar wanted perfectly. He could still hear traces of music and conversation but otherwise the hedge was doing a good job of blocking out noise. It was just the kind of peaceful place Oscar wanted to sit down and sober up.

There were a few sun loungers by the pool but they weren't the kind of seat he was after. Oscar made his way to the other side of the pool and sat on the stone ledge of the garden below the hedges.

The temperature was somewhat cooler by the pool which Oscar felt was helping to keep him alert. He took another drink of water and looked up at the sky, his thoughts drifting over the conversations he'd had and the attractive women he'd seen.

His musings were interrupted by some movement in front of him. He saw a woman he had met and talked with for a while earlier at the party. He could almost remember what her name was but he had met a number of people tonight and his alcohol affected mind was finding it difficult to connect a name to her face. He was able recall that she spoke with an accent and had lively hazel eyes.

She was around a few inches shorter than him with skin a light shade of golden brown. One of her more memorable features was her short, fluffy and curly blonde hair. Her figure was well accentuated by her clothes: a light blue tube top that went down to the bottom of her rib cage and a long flowing blue patterned skirt that sat low on her hips.

Just as Oscar was about to announce his presence she looked over his way, jumping a little when she noticed him. Oscar gave her what he hoped to be considered a friendly wave. "Hi."

She walked to the edge of the pool and took a moment to study Oscar before she recognised him and her posture relaxed. "Hi. I'm Magda, we talked a bit earlier tonight."

Oscar nodded, grateful that Magda hadn't assumed he had remembered her name. "I'm Oscar, hopefully I didn't give you a really bad first impression."

Magda shook her head and smiled. "I thought you were interesting. You were talking a lot about European architecture."

"That's kind of you to say. You said you're studying psychology right. I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to talk more. Anyway what brings you down here, away from the party? "

"Fiona mentioned that there was a pool and I was thinking of going for a quick swim. But if that will be annoying for you I can go back to the party."

"No, go ahead and swim. You won't be any nuisance at all."

Magda hesitated. "I have no swimsuit though."

Images of Magda in skimpy underwear popped into Oscar's mind. "Oh! Would you like me to leave?"

Magda shook her head vigorously. "No, no. I'm the one bothering you. If you're not comfortable with that, I should be the one to leave."

The only discomfort Oscar had was around whether he should still leave to give Magda some privacy. He really wanted to stay though and he was able to ignore what his sense of propriety was urging him to do. To Magda he shrugged. "If you're comfortable, I'm okay with it."

Magda gave him a pleased smile. "Thank you." She showed no further hesitation as her hands went straight to take hold of the bottom of her top.

When Magda pulled her tube top off, Oscar was treated to an amazing view of her bare breasts. He was a little shocked, with how nonchalant she had been in taking her top off he had assumed that she was wearing a strapless bra. Blood began to engorge his cock and without thinking he leaned forward.

With her top off, there was no look from Magda to check whether Oscar was watching her. She faced away from him and placed her top on the first sun lounger. With her back to Oscar she undid her skirt and unwound it from around her hips, revealing her panty clad ass and shapely legs.

Magda was wearing a pair of black bikini panties that left a good amount of her pert round ass exposed. When she bent over to put her folded skirt with her top Oscar almost sighed in appreciation of her ass. Her panties looked just like swimsuit bottoms and Oscar figured she would go swimming in them. So he was stunned when Magda brought her hands to the sides of her panties and began to tug them downward. Oscar went still as a statue as his eyes were glued to Magda stripping off her last piece of clothing. As she fully bent over to pick up her panties, Oscar stared hard at the gap at the top of her thighs but the shadows obscured her pussy and he wasn't close enough to get a proper view.

When Magda tossed her panties to join her other clothes and began to turn around Oscar jolted and tried to fix his posture so that he appeared disinterested. He glanced away, hoping that Magda hadn't noticed him moving. It was impossible to keep his gaze from Magda though, the desire to see her naked from the front was too strong.

Magda was making no attempt to cover her body with her arms. Oscar's eyes immediately went down to her pelvis and his brain almost short circuited at the sight of her smooth bald pussy. He did have the presence of mind to not stare and he shifted his gaze up her face which was neutral with her gaze focused ahead on the pool.

Apparently comfortable in her state of undress, Magda casually walked to the edge of the pool and dived in smoothly. Against the mostly quiet atmosphere of the pool area, the small splash still sounded loud and Oscar wondered how much the people at the back patio could hear.

When Magda surfaced she went straight into swimming a slow gentle stroke across the length of the pool. Oscar watched raptly, admiring the glimpses he got of her ass as she moved through the water. After a couple of laps, Magda flipped over and did a casual backstroke, giving Oscar a view of her breasts peeking out of water. When she again reached the side of the pool she stopped for a rest. With her back resting against the pool wall Magda placed her arms up onto the edge behind her. Her position pushed her chest out and with the lights in the pool Oscar was able to just see Magda's nipples below the surface of the water.

Magda looked over to Oscar and saw him watching her. After a moment he felt the need to break the silence. "Isn't the water cold?"

She shook her head. "It's not bad. It's wonderfully refreshing." An amused smile appeared on her face. "Are you enjoying watching me swim?"

Oscar felt his face heat a little but he wanted to maintain the impression that he wasn't too eagerly watching her. Before answering he took a small sip of water. "Of course. You have a stunning body."

She looked away briefly in a way that suggested an odd sense of modesty,that she was fine with showing off her body but a compliment was embarrassing. "Thank you."

"Have you done this kind of thing before? Swimming naked while a party is going on, I mean."

"I have, a few times actually. One of those times was as part of a group though."

"Did you ever get caught the other times?"

Magda briefly lifted herself a little further out of the water, bringing her breasts into clearer view and momentarily distracting Oscar. She tilted her head to the side in thought. "If you mean 'was I seen swimming naked', then no." Magda shot him a quick playful smile. "You're probably the first person to see me."

"Well, I'm honoured. You don't seem bothered by me seeing you naked."

"You've been respectful and I didn't sense anything worrying about you when we were talking earlier tonight."

"Oh okay. What will you do if someone else comes down to the pool?"

Magda shrugged. "If it happens, I'll deal with it then." She grinned and one of her eyebrows rose suggestively. "Maybe I'll try to convince them to swim naked too."

Before Oscar could respond Magda pushed away from the side of the pool and dived deeper into the water, giving him a quick flash of her ass. She rose up to the surface and started swimming again.

The slightly flirtatious tone that had been present in their conversation piqued a carnal interest in Oscar. He wasn't going to presume anything was going to happen but he was invested in seeing where they might end up.

Oscar tracked Magda's wonderful form as she moved through the pool. His cock was solidly firm, not fully hard yet. With Magda occupied with swimming Oscar took the opportunity to adjust himself to be more comfortable.

After swimming another couple of laps, Magda swam to the side of the pool right in front of where Oscar was sitting. She rose out of the pool enough to rest her arms on the edge. Her eyes met with Oscar's and she gave him a pleased smile. "You should come and join me in the pool."

A jolt went through Oscar and his cock twitched. That sounded like it would be great but he also felt a measure of caution. He was uncertain of what exactly Magda was thinking of, he didn't want to presume she was offering something she wasn't. Plus he was uncomfortable with the possibility of revealing that he had gotten hard from watching her.

Oscar shook his head. "I'm pretty drunk, I probably shouldn't try to swim."

One of Magda's eyebrows rose with skepticism and she tilted her head to the side. "Are you really?"

While Oscar was definitely still buzzed he was feeling a lot less fuzzy headed. He shook his head. "Okay I'm not as drunk as I was earlier. I don't have anything to swim in though." A large part of his mind internally groaned at the weak excuse and asked why he was trying to avoid swimming with a beautiful naked woman.

Magda grinned. "So? I don't have a swimsuit. You got to see me naked, I think you can swim nude as well. That would make it fair, right?"

That seemed to Oscar like a clear sign that she was at least somewhat interested in having some fun with him. His cock certainly thought so, becoming awkwardly hard in the confines of his trousers. He couldn't think of any other excuses to not join her in the pool and he didn't really want to try any more. Trying to act cool, Oscar shrugged. "Sure, okay, why not."

Magda nodded, looking very pleased. "Come on then!"

It was difficult for Oscar to believe that this was really happening. He wasn't about to question it though.

The first thing he did was remove his shoes and socks. Remaining seated, Oscar unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his back. When he stood up he turned his back to Magda as he loosely folded his shirt and placed it where he had been sitting. Next he undid his belt and trousers, slid his thumbs into the sides of his underwear and manoeuvred his trousers and underwear downward.

Looking down at his bare cock, Oscar was thankful that in a fit of optimism about the possibility of hooking up at the party, he had done some personal grooming. He wasn't smooth like Magda but he looked neat and his shaft had a more substantial appearance.

He took his time picking up his clothes and arranging them into a pile. Oscar willed his erection to subside a little but the excitement he was feeling was too strong. Accepting that he was going to have reveal his erection to Magda, Oscar turned to face her.

Magda was watching him intently and Oscar saw her eyes flick down to his hard cock and was pleased when she nodded appreciatively. When her gaze moved back to meet his, they both smiled. She pushed back from the side of the pool and beckoned to Oscar. "Come jump in."

Oscar didn't try to dive, opting to simply hop in feet first. The shock of the cold water was severe enough that Oscar's erection began to soften. He swore and shot a glare at Magda. "I thought you said it wasn't that cold."

She laughed and shrugged. "You'll get used to it. Otherwise a little bit of activity will warm you up." Magda started moving closer and Oscar could feel his cock begin to harden again. He stood in place waiting in anticipation until Magda splashed water at him, drawing out a startled yelp. Oscar shut his eyes just as the water hit his face and he heard Magda laugh as she swam around him. After quickly wiping water from his face, Oscar spun around to find Magda and splash her back. She was a good distance away from him at the shallow end of the pool standing with her breasts above the water. Oscar moved to close the distance but Magda dived underwater and swam past him. He could have grabbed her but he wasn't certain about whether it was appropriate to touch her. He followed after her so that he would be closer to her when she surfaced.

When she did rise up from the water, Oscar was able to splash her right in her face as she turned around to face him. Magda squealed and then surged forward toward him. Belatedly, Oscar tried to get away but Magda moved quickly through the water and she grabbed onto his shoulders. She pushed down, lifting herself up to put her weight onto Oscar. Since he was unprepared for Magda's attack, Oscar lost balance and went down under the water but not before he got a face full of her breasts. Despite the chaos of the moment and the chill of the water Oscar's cock was getting harder.

When Oscar got back onto his feet, he saw Magda watching and waiting not too far away with a big satisfied smirk on her face. Oscar grinned back, if she was okay with getting close and touching him then he could touch her as well. He moved toward Magda and she dived under the water again to swim past him. This time Oscar grabbed one of her legs around her calf and held on. He got a great look at her ass as she tried to kick away. Magda stopped trying to swim away and started to rise to the surface. Oscar let go of Magda's leg and she was able to flip herself over so that she would be facing him when she was back on her feet. However, she didn't get much of a chance to recover her bearings before Oscar sent a big splash of water directly at her.

They continued to take turns chasing each other around the pool trying to dunk and splash each other. The way they were touching each other got a little more haphazard and there were a number of ass touches and brushes of Magda's breasts against Oscar's body. The touching, the sight of Magda's body and the playful chemistry got Oscar's cock fully hard and kept it that way.

Their game ended with Magda jumping onto Oscar's back and putting him in a headlock. Her breasts pressed into his back and he could feel her hard nipples rubbing across his skin. Oscar was enjoying the sensation a lot and since the headlock wasn't that tight, he made little effort to dislodge Magda. She apparently took the lack of resistance as Oscar not being able to escape. "Do you give up?"

Oscar shook his body in an attempt to throw off Magda but also to feel her breasts rubbing more against his back. When Magda kept her hold on him, Oscar decided to give up. "Yeah, you've got me. I give up."

Magda laughed out loud in triumph. She released the headlock and pushed herself away and off his back.

As Oscar turned around he saw that Magda was still standing almost right next to him. When he was fully facing her, Magda gave him a smirk, raised her arms up high and started jumping in victory. Being this close, Oscar got a perfect view of Magda's breasts bouncing as she jumped, an image that was sure to be burned into his memory. At that moment he wanted more than anything to pull Magda to him and kiss her hard. He didn't though, he was still unsure as to what Magda might be interested in doing and was scared of ruining the moment.

Magda was overdoing her celebration and Oscar moved in closer intending to give her a light push. Magda saw him move and her next jump went forward. As she was coming down Oscar leaned back to avoid the chance of a collision. They managed to avoid bodily contact but Magda was just in range for her to land right at the end of Oscar's protruding cock. The tip of his hard cock touched Magda on the inside of her thighs and he saw her eyes widen with realisation. Thankfully there was no scream of shock. She looked down for confirmation, bit her lip as she thought for a moment and then moved away from Oscar.

She swam away over to the side of the pool and began to lift herself out. While Oscar enjoyed seeing her do it, he was confused about what was happening and hoped that she wasn't about to leave. Magda went over to the sun lounger next to the one she had placed her clothes and and sat down.

Oscar was relieved that she wasn't leaving but was even more curious about what Magda was up to. As he watched she spread her legs open and started to stroke the flesh around her pussy. Oscar stepped closer to the side of the pool, his cock fully rock hard at the sight of Magda masturbating.

As Magda played with herself her breathing became audible and it had an obvious tremble of arousal. Magda spread her legs wider bringing her pussy into clear view. Oscar's body tensed at the sight of her wet thighs and pussy. His gaze moved upward and saw that Magda's eyes were locked on him. She looked straight into Oscar's eyes. "Do you just want to watch or are you going to come and join me?"

Magda's question spurred Oscar to action, the biggest grin appeared on his face as he started moving toward her. Oscar carefully climbed out of the pool and approached Magda on the sun lounger. Her gaze darted down to his jutting erection and her smile turned into a wide grin. As Oscar reached the foot of the sun lounger Magda lifted her feet onto its sides, giving her pussy a little more of an upward angle. Oscar climbed onto the sun lounger between Magda's legs. Her eyes were focused on his cock and her hand was still gently rubbing the top of her pussy. As he moved in closer, Magda looked up to meet Oscar's eyes and she bit her lip. "Put it in me please. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Oscar wanted that just as much. He had Magda lift her pelvis higher and positioned himself at her pussy. He pushed his cock into Magda with a smooth unhurried motion. Her pussy was warm, wet and welcoming, clingling snugly to his shaft. When Oscar's pelvis nudged against Magda's hand on top of her pussy he stopped moving. Magda hummed with pleasure and wiggled her body a little.

12