Party Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar was utterly entranced with the sight of this gorgeous woman he had somehow managed to have his dick buried deep inside. He leaned down to kiss Magda and she pulled her arm out from between them. Their bodies pressed together as they kissed deeply and Magda wrapped her legs and arms around Oscar's body. While they were still kissing, he began to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. Magda broke the kiss, tipped her head back and let out a deep moan. Oscar took that as encouragement to fuck her harder. He lifted himself from Magda's embrace and started thrusting into her with purpose, he wanted to see her come, he wanted to make her come.

Oscar didn't go too hard, he wanted to make sure he lasted long enough to satisfy Magda. He fucked her with steady, firm thrusts that he felt he could easily maintain while still giving Magda a lot of stimulation. Magda certainly seemed to enjoy the way he was fucking her. Her thighs squeezed against Oscar's sides with each thrust and her heavy breathing was tinged with the sound of her arousal.

As they fucked, Oscar and Magda kept their eyes locked on each other's faces and from their expressions it was like they were urging each other toward coming. While Oscar kept himself at a mostly consistent pace he tried varying the angle of how his cock slid in and out of Magda. Her breathing let Oscar know if he was on the right track. He made a small adjustment to his posture on his next thrust and Magda groaned deeply. "Yes! Like that! Keep fucking me like that!" Oscar was happy to oblige her, it felt like Magda's pussy was getting hotter and wetter.

Feeling that he was starting to approach his limit, Oscar thought about what else he could do to ratchet up Magda's pleasure but then her brow furrowed and she gasped. "I'm almost there. Make me come!" Oscar put on a burst of intensity, thrusting harder and faster. Magda cried out from the increase in stimulation and she urged Oscar on with small sharp gasps. Those gasps became more intense, signalling she was getting close to climaxing. Magda's expression became strained and Oscar felt her pussy squeezing tightly just before her body tensed up for her climax.

As she came Magda moaned loudly, her body twisted slightly and her thighs squeezed on Oscar's sides. Oscar slowed his thrusting but couldn't bring himself to pause fucking altogether, the rippling feel of her pussy on his cock was too good. Magda had no issues with him continuing to fuck her, she moaned and hummed her pleasure as she received each thrust.

Recognising he was close to coming himself, Oscar thought about whether it was okay for him to finish inside Magda. With some effort he managed to ask her the question. "I'm close, do you want me to come in you?"

Magda's face screwed up in concentration for a moment before she shook her head. "No. Please don't come inside me."

"Got it." Now that he knew what he had to do, Oscar's focus shifted to getting to his climax. His thrusts sped up and Magda gasped with delight.

Oscar wanted to stay in Magda's wet hot pussy as long as possible but he was right on the edge of coming and he wasn't going to be able to hold back. With a sharp gasp he pulled out and quickly took hold of his cock as it swelled and sent a jet of cum flying onto Magda's body. His initial spurt went right up between her breasts while the following spurts landed on her stomach.

When his balls were spent Oscar lifted himself from over Magda so that he was kneeling upright. He felt a little light headed and closed his eyes as he caught his breath. The sensation of skin rubbing against his thigh had Oscar open his eyes to find Magda was brushing her thigh against his. His eyes went to Magda's face which showed mild concern. "Are you okay Oscar?"

Oscar smiled ruefully and stroked his hand over her thigh. "Yeah. I'm just a little exhausted, that was amazing."

She broke out into a satisfied smile. "You made me feel wonderful too."

Oscar's gaze flitted down to Magda's body and the splattering of cum he had painted her with. The pearl white of his cum stood out against the golden tone of her skin. He was fascinated by how it looked and didn't realise he was staring until Magda spoke up.

"You covered a lot of me."

He sheepishly looked up to Magda's face and saw that she was amused. He smiled. "Yeah, you'll probably have to jump back into the pool to clean yourself up."

With a small smirk Magda shook her head slightly. "No. I think I will be fine."

Oscar watched with fascination as Magda started to rub his cum into her skin, spreading it around on her breasts and on her stomach. With her skin still damp from the pool the cum was a lot more fluid and it spread easily. It was thrilling to think that she would be wearing his cum for the rest of the night. When Magda had managed to spread out all the drops of cum, she brought her fingers to her mouth to lick them clean. Seeing that sent a surge of arousal through Oscar and he almost groaned. Magda knew what she was doing to him, there was a sly, teasing look in her eyes.

With one final long sensuous lick of her index finger, Magda took her hand away and gave Oscar a look of faux innocence. "I'm all cleaned up now."

He let out a sharp breath. "Jesus. You're an amazing tease."

Magda placed a hand on his leg and gently squeezed. "It's not all a tease." She then sighed. "I suppose we should get dressed now."

He reluctantly agreed, he would have liked to stay right as they were but they had probably been lucky to not have other party goers come by and catch them.

Oscar hurried back to the other side of the pool to his clothes and hurriedly started to dress. As he was buttoning his shirt he looked over to Magda in time to see her pull her top down over her breasts. He felt a small pang of disappointment at Magda's body now being covered up and hoped that his memory of this encounter would remain vivid. When he was fully dressed he picked up his half full bottle of water and went to rejoin Magda.

She was sitting on the sun lounger waiting for him and other than her wet hair there wasn't anything in her appearance that hinted at what they had been up to. Oscar sat down beside her and offered her the water bottle. Magda accepted it and nodded her thanks. After drinking half of what remained she passed it back to Oscar and he finished it off. He looked to Magda and wondered what would happen now.

Magda stood up and held a hand out to Oscar with a smile that made his pulse race. "Do you want to head back to the party?"

Oscar took her hand and grinned in return. "Absolutely."

12