All Comments on 'Party Favor'

by AJfun

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I the crapshot

You the shit..ter

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That is the worst

load of shit I've ever read. Even to invent it as fiction shows a very disturbed mind.

Don't write until you've sought help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This sorry excuse of an author has no excuse for living.

Go away (permanently) you pathetic piece of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
evil

pure evil,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey

These men could and should spend YEARS in the slammer.. No doubt about it!!!

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
Garbage!

I'm trying to think of a story of lower quality than this crap. Hmmm . . .nope, nothing comes to mind. Just curious, are you older than 13?

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Dear God!

That was awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I thought it is good.

Did someone get hurt' Someone die? Was she unwilling?

All you fucking prudes need to move off the site (permanently).

Start your own fucking site dickheads. 5*

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Wrong

Changing views was annoying. This is in the wrong category. Not a great story but not horrible either. Good stroke story for some, but I guarantee it won't be anyone from the LW crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Narrative in present tense...

does not work well.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
It shoulda been...

in bdsm. Although LW has some of the most brutal sm stories I've ever read. It works for what it is. You can spell, punctuate and write a coherent sentence. Descriptions were good also.

You need to work on paragraphing though..huge blocks of gray onscreen discourages readers. Take care -- and keep on keepin on...It takes a lot of courage to put your work out here for public consumption. I admire that.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Wrong category...

Should be BDSM. For me, the husband comes across as mean, dumb (risk of STDs and psychological damage to wife), and perverted. Nothing erotic here.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Also, I will be reading...

your previous series titled Teasing Her from 06. I failed to check your story page before commenting previously on Party Favor. Teasing Her looks promising for this reader. Take care...

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
prob should be in bd/sm

Not particularly my cup of tea,I find humiliation play to be non erotic.My only prob with the story (yes,folks,IRL this would be a no no,health issues and also hsving a.kid from the office involved,but this is a story) is that as a bd/sm story it lacks the bacground for bdsm,in that the story makes it feel like he has the right to do this to her and she can't say no.....from the way it is written it makes bdsm appear to condone gang rape....I think it would work better if at.the end H checked in with her and made sure she was okay....as is seems bit cold...also,as part of the writing,to indicate this is consensual she could struggle between wanting to do this and thoughts of stopping this via using a safeword,for me that would mske it more loving bdsm.

For those saying it is filth,etc,why did you read it,the description says what it is.If you don't like this don't read it.It may not float your boat which is fine,some people.don't get off on once a week sex with.the lights off. If you want to see the difference,there is an article in Today's NY Times about a 26 year old wife who had been drugged and sexually assaulted by her husband and some other men who were part of some fundy group in KC,MI...done by 'good christians' all...this went on for months then allegedly the hubby had her suffocated to death in fear she told her therapist what had happened....that is sick, it wasn't.a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-I thought it is good

To give this piece of crap 5* shows the kind of mentally you have. You're a loser, get some help as soon as possible. You have no idea what good erotica is all about. 1* for this piece of shit, too bad a lower score isn't possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do YOURSELF a favor:

Drop this ridiculous first-person, present-tense, you-are-there format. It's pretentious and it does not work. Can you think of a single good story or book that has been written this way, ever? Who is the narrator supposed to be talking to? Certainly not to the reader. What's the point?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
What's the point??

He humiliates her and has trained her to accept whatever he does (or gets others to do) as Ok. They risk STD's and pain for hours of strange relations. They are both sad.

What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one sick father fucker

must be the dope i hope his father's underwear is safe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A big five

Superbly written and very erotic. I felt myself in thecroom with her. Oh so hot. More like this please.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
I don't understand some people.

As this story goes, it's very well told and very erotic. As to the people who don't understand "what's the point?".... that is simple. This isn't bible class. This isn't marriage counselling 101. I know you people think it should only be a husband and his wife, missionary style, lasting 5 minutes without the woman enjoying it because sex is only meant for procreation. Maybe some would ask you "what's the point?"

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where the hell

is the love in this relationship?????????????????????????

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Nice

This was a well written story, sensual if your into sluts and control.

hosedathomehosedathomeabout 11 years ago
What's the big deal?

I love reading comments about how people are so outraged over what they deem as sick, or demented however else they feel the story is bad. Remember people we are on a porn story site. One guy might find it hot that a guy cuts off his girls finger and uses the blood from her stump as lube as he finger fucks her with it. Another guy might think its gross. Who cares? It's porn and it freedom to express it anyway you want. It's funny how people get so judgmental and angry over some porn fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Closest To This For Me

My husband and two of his friends were watching the first of several football games on TV when I returned with at least a dozen bags of groceries. I got no help from my husband or his buddies. But the man next door stopped working in his yard to help me take my purchases inside. I took chips, cheese and beers to them before returning to the kitchen. After putting away the groceries, I loaded the washing machine. Our neighbor continued to help me. When I turned around he picked me up and set me on top of the washer. Within seconds he had my shorts and thong on the floor and began to fuck me silly. It only happened that one time but I will never forget it. Ever.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Nasty Cum Bondage! Sweet!

Truly Outstanding Cum Party, Ending In A Great Ass Climax! Thanx!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

This is one nasty story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

I would literally call this criminal.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipzover 4 years ago

Good story for BDSM category. Or non consent at a push

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous