All Comments on 'Party Favor Pt. 01'

by davybyrne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good story

I thought the way you paid attention to detail was very convincing. I am looking forward to the next chapter! Five⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 5 years ago
Promising start

I liked the way you described her circumstances and built up her desperation to the point where she was basically putty in Angela's hands. It flowed nicely leading up the sex between her and Olivia. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very sexy, well written story! I look forward to reading the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i hope this is just a start to a long searous

a lot more and then even more i like how it all flowed with all the build up to her reorientation and her succumbing to her lesbian side i hope she have a few more sessions with Angela and also Olivia to really bring out her lesbian side

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Like finding a mud puddle in the desert to quest your needs. lol

Such a good read that's been written so very well. Great back story already told and now???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story, kind of

I thought your story was wonderfully written. Your writing quality is so high that I think you would be able to publish in various main stream media outlets. I liked your story also because it gave me a bit of an insight into how the agencies work, including their non-disclosure agreements, etc. But it did not lead me to erotic arousal or masturbation, the main reason I read literotica.com stories. I did like the fact that Angela liked to have her asshole licked - one of my own fetishes. I would have liked Angela to reciprocate and lick the narrator's cunt and asshole. It is implied that Olivia is going to do that, but I would have liked to have that 'scene' included here as well. Nice, believable build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
turned fast

She turned rather fast so I don't think she was straight at all. Not conflicted enough so she comes off as a lesbian that was in denial or charitably a very repressed bisexual. The scene was very hot though. You did better than many "straight" girls turning lesbian but I was hoping it would be a bit more realistic considering your other work.

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Great to hear you all have enjoyed it. Chapter 2 and 3 are both done for this and I will be submitting 2 soon. Since the last anonymous brought it up, I hope it’s obvious on reread that she isn’t straight, but very repressed and in denial about her sexuality, and this job was just the catalyst given her mental state to push her over the edge. You’ll see more of her struggles with her orientation in the next couple chapters!

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A wonderful beginning!

Very well done! I cannot wait for more of this story! Thank you!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Just a...

wonderful story and storytelling.

bountyman69bountyman69almost 5 years ago
Awesome

Another great story, looking forward to part2..

tedotedoalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Nicely paced. Leaving her so aroused was a good touch. Lesser writers would have let the secretary finish her.

Thanks.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

oh no... i hope angela was old ugly butch.... no...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavybyrne@davybyrne
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thanks for reading! Your feedback is always appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES