Party Favor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd begun to explore her clit and started to focus on that throbbing button as I felt Angela breathing faster above me. She held my head firmly, gripping it from outside the skirt while her thighs spread wider. It felt like she almost was attempting to mount my face. My sucking on her clit seemed to be bringing her towards her peak, and I decided to redouble my efforts while adding in a teasing tongue flick from inside my mouth. Her fingernails tried in vain to claw my scalp through her skirt's thick wool, and I felt her beginning to tense in preparation of orgasm.

"Yes, Michelle... right there! Yes... don't stop."

I obeyed her as best I could, trying to keep my mouth attached to her clit as she began to writhe above me. I felt like a cowgirl riding a bucking filly, her body bouncing away as I fought to stay latched on her clit. Then, her body stiffened sharply and a gasp escaped her mouth. She began to quiver against my face. Her thighs shook, slamming together to squeeze my head, and her body spasmed as she pressed her sex against me hard. A series of convulsions ripped through her and she orgasmed in a short set of decaying waves, holding me tight throughout. A series of loud cries, each softer and lower pitched than the prior, charted her climax and the subsequent after-shocks.

At last, her body relaxed and she released me from the womb her skirt had become. I sat silently on my knees, my face smeared with her juices and my hands still clutching her thong. Angela flashed me a brief smile, which made me glow with pride, and then hopped back onto her desk to lay flat on her back while she recovered. Her knees were raised and her high heels rested on the edge of the desk, her sex splayed crudely in front of me.

"I believe I told you not to stop?"

Her words shocked me out of my detailed study of her spread slit. Her sex looked so different from this angle, even more inviting as her petals were splayed so wide that her secrets were fully exposed. I was still incredibly aroused and wondering if I could finger myself without her noticing, but her simple command made me rise up instantly and move to the desk.

It was true technically. She had told me not to stop, but she also had just had an orgasm.

"I'm sorry, I thought you needed a rest."

"Again."

Angela began to unbutton her blouse as I bent down to lower my face to what felt like its new home between her thighs. I started slowly, licking arousal from her inner thighs and the smooth, waxed skin that bordered her slit. I teased her swollen outer lips and even ran my tongue through the coarse hair on her mons, just to feel that sensation. At last, I returned to her cleft and began a slower tour of her anatomy than during my earlier explorations. I spent countless minutes licking, nibbling, and sucking every inch of her whorled folds, until I had committed her landscape into my mind. I darted a tongue into her passage, but Angela shifted restlessly.

"No, higher. Focus on my clit for this one. Just your mouth."

My tongue moved obediently to her apex and swirled around her already stiffened nub. I knew from my own experience that to achieve a second orgasm so quickly, she'd need more directed stimulation that earlier. A finger would help, but she seemed to want me to only use my mouth. I began a slow teasing of her nub, flicking it slowly with a back and forth motion of my tongue. Her juices dripped out of her passage, tempting me to drop down and drink them, but I kept my tongue in place where she had ordered.

Angela's breasts were freed of her blouse and bra now and they looked magnificent, even flattened by her position lying on her back. She was teasing her dark brown nipples, which were long and quite hard, by rolling them between her middle finger and thumb, with occasional tugs. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back, her chest rising and falling noticeably as her breathing started to quicken.

"Yes Darling, faster now. More."

My tongue began to increase in pace as well as pressure. I still made sure to flick precisely, my tongue flying off her clit at the end of each lick, so she'd get the sensation of little bursts of stimulation versus a non-stop attack. She was wiggling her hips again, trying to bump against my tongue in opposing direction to my flicks, seeking more pressure. I obliged and latched onto her again, sucking her nub like a teat and pushing against her inside my mouth with my tongue.

"Yes. Mhmm. Now, down here."

Angela grabbed her knees and lifted them up to towards her breasts. Her pelvis shifted upwards and her ass lifted from the surface of the desk. A new target moved into range of my mouth, just below the bottom of her cleft. I was silent for a second, staring at her pucker. Her abundant juices had weeped down onto that crinkled bud and my first instinct was to clean them up. My tongue moved before I could order it and began a tentative lapping of that new part of her anatomy.

I'd never rimmed anyone before, though men had performed the act on me often as part of cunnilingus. I'd enjoyed it, but had been ashamed of the dirty pleasure it gave me and pulled my partners' tongues back up quickly lest they notice. Angela's taste was not as bad as I feared, her own nectar dominating and hiding a more earthy musk that soon faded. I grew more confident, my tongue exploring her other crack and licking up that canal, a scoop of her cream the reward when I reached the bottom of her cleft.

Her glistening asshole had a magnetic pull and she winked it at me to remind me where to focus. My tongue dutifully began a slow orbit of that taboo opening, examining her wrinkled ridges and marveling at the firm resistance I felt as my tongue applied more pressure. Angela's fingers had moved to rub her clit and my eyes focused on their fast and precise movement as I quickened the tempo of my tongue below.

I lapped quickly now, tongue flicking her pucker as I sensed Angela building towards another climax. She urged me to probe her deeper and I complied without hesitation, my tongue pushing against her unyielding lower entrance time and time again. She would not let me in. In frustration I used the tip of my tongue like a spear. My point found a chink in her door and, with that slight purchase, I felt her relax as her barrier crumbled. My tongue slipped in easily to her darkest hole and I felt Angela begin to cum as I speared her again and again.

"Yes! Oh, God! That's it! Fuck my arsehole with your tongue!"

Angela's fingers were a blur, spraying her arousal onto my face as she thrummed her clit to another seemingly large orgasm. Her hips bucked only slightly, as this time her body seemed to be overwhelmed by a sharper series of tiny spasms that made only her thighs and sex quiver, rather than her entire body shake. I felt her sphincter tighten spastically around my probing tongue, squeezing it tight at times as I tried to continue to move it. Before me, her passage began to contract in harmony. A gush of her arousal spat out and coated my face, following by a larger squirt that drenched me.

Her high pitched moans waned slowly as her climax began to fade. I gamely continued to probe Angela's ass until she reached down with her fingers and pulled me off of her. Her feet settled back on the desk and her thighs spread wide, her body languid.

"Brilliant for your first time, as I hoped. I think you'll do fine with some more practice. Now clean me up."

She offered me first her fingers, and then her splayed sex, to clean thoroughly. I complied, half-wondering if she would demand a third orgasm from my tired mouth. I found myself soon half-hoping she would and began to tease her more boldly with my mouth while I dutifully licked up her juices. My craving seemed suddenly insatiable, like years of pent up desire to eat pussy had finally been released. I was embarrassed, but couldn't help myself with her sex so open before me. Angela pushed me away suddenly, lifting herself up to sit on her desk and consider me.

"Such a greedy girl. Don't worry, you'll get more in the future."

My hands had reached between my thighs at some point and I discovered I was rubbing her thong against my mound, surreptitiously. I pulled it away, fearful of being caught, but also worried that my own arousal might somehow replace Angela's scent on the garment. Why did I want to preserve her fragrance? She saw my motion and gave me a slight shake of her head.

"You may keep them, darling," Angela said with a brief smile. "Consider it your reward. Now, on to your paperwork."

Angela stood up and, to my regret, pulled her skirt back down. Her blouse was buttoned up tidily as she circled around to sit behind her desk. My folder was opened again and she picked out several stapled bundles. I was unsure what to do as she hadn't given me any instructions, so I rose to stand naked before her, her underwear still in my hand. Was she going to let me masturbate now? I ached for release badly, but I began to sense that my pleasure was not her concern.

"Here are your forms. Two copies of each, one for you and one for me. I've already signed, so go ahead and take a read. If you have an attorney, of course, we could arrange for signature tomorrow."

My mind was snapping back to reality as I mechanically picked up the documents and began to read them. Of course I didn't have an attorney, so I tried my best to parse them out as lust addled as my brain still was. I was conscious of Angela leaning back in her chair and examining me as I read, and I felt my face flush in embarrassment. She had seen everything already, but somehow with her fully dressed and behind that desk, I felt more naked than before.

"I think they look fine," I answered, too flustered now to bother reading any further. There was a non-disclosure agreement, long and intimidating with lots of threats of legal action if I divulged any of my work activities. It looked pretty standard to me. An agent rep agreement from ACA was next, with Angela Clarke as my agent. So she was truly and agent as well! The only surprising thing was that the rep agreement had a ten year term, with no ability for me to cancel! I was locked in to her. The talent agreement for Rêves d'Étoiles was also fairly standard, with a large section that went into detail about how my work did not involve sex and any sexual relations would be grounds for termination. "But this part—"

"Yes, yes. It's to cover our arses. No sex is allowed with our clients, technically, but you understand the real nature of your job well enough," Angela explained and waved her hands dismissively. She handed me a pen and I signed my name with a surprisingly firm hand.

There. It was done. I examined the three documents I held in my hands. Had I just contracted to be a whore?

"Any questions?"

"Yes, I just wanted..." I began, faltering as I tried to put my request into words. I was still horny, insanely aroused in fact. I wanted desperately to cum still, despite the apparent shift in our meeting tone, and I was trying to figure out how to ask my new boss if I could masturbate in front of her. It was a crazy and lewd proposal, I realized, as Angela looked so prim and proper now behind her desk. I had just been tonguing her asshole, however, so it didn't seem completely out of line. Some vestige of decency was preventing me from saying it now that the 'audition' had apparently ended. "I'm not sure how to, I mean, I just—"

"Hold on, darling," said Angela, her patience wearing thin as I vacillated. She pressed a button on her desk. "I want to introduce you to Olivia, my personal assistant."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, frantically turning to look for my clothing scattered on the floor behind me. The door opened before I could gather any of it up and I reflexively clutched my newly signed contracts and Angela's thong in front of my nude body. They covered nothing, and I forced myself to lower my hands to my sides and act casual as the woman I knew as the receptionist entered the room. I hissed at Angela, "I'm a bit underdressed, don't you think?!"

"Darling, Olivia has seen it all before, trust me. You need to be comfortable displaying your body, in any event," answered Angela blithely as she waved the willowy brunette closer. Olivia was as tall as me, but lacked my bosom and curves. Her blue eyes were soft and she smiled demurely as she approached with her hand out. She was pretty in a mousy and bookish sort of way, the kind of girl that glasses might actually look natural on.

"Nice to meet you!" Olivia said cordially, brushing back a wayward strand of her long, straight hair. I shuffled Angela's thong to my other hand and shook the slender woman's hand. She took mine gracefully, seemingly unperturbed that my hand was slightly moist still from having been buried in my sex. Her accent threw me. At first I thought she was British as well, but there was a slight twang and I guessed she was an Australian or New Zealander as she continued. "We are delighted to have you with the agency. I'm happy to help you get ready for your first party."

"Delighted," I replied, but gave a wan smile. It was difficult to have a normal conversation when I was the only nude person in the room. Not to mention, my face was clearly coated in Angela's juices and my body still bore ample evidence of my slowly fading arousal. Awkward. "I'm very... happy... to be with the agency as well."

"Olivia will be in touch on logistics. You'll need to get cleaned up at the spa, go shopping for new outfits, and have a makeover. She'll take good care of you. Now... if you'll excuse me?"

Angela seemed ready to make another call and I got the hint. I grabbed my clothes as best I could, with Olivia picking up my clutch, and I stepped out of her office and into the reception area still nude. Thankfully no one else was there waiting and I hurriedly got dressed as Olivia stood nearby and watched. Her gaze was disconcerting, she seemed almost bored as I pulled on my thong and clasped my bra. Despite her lack of enthusiasm, she stared unabashedly and seemed to study my body. Shouldn't she be embarrassed at ogling me? Or show some kind of emotion?

"Like the show?" I said finally. My accompanying smirk was pointed and I pulled my dress over my head decisively.

I was horny, sexually frustrated, and irritated that Angela had dismissed me so shortly. Olivia's stone faced demeanor was suddenly annoying. Who was this snooty foreigner, why was she staring at me silently, and why did Angela like her so much?

"Sorry if I offended you, I just need to get an idea of what needs to be done. We have little time," Olivia answered cooly.

"Oh, right. Well, I'm at your disposal," I said, my anger mollified. That made sense of course, her job was to get me ready and I'd just snapped at her like she was some pervert. I was the one who had just gone down on our mutual boss for thirty minutes to get this job. She should be sneering at me! "I'm sorry, this interview was just a bit... taxing. And Angela, well..."

"She's a busy woman. Don't read into her quick dismissal of you," answered Olivia. A flicker of what might be sympathy crossed her face. Perhaps even empathy. "Everyone who works for her wonders at times if she truly appreciates them, or even likes them. It's natural to want her affection."

What had I gotten myself into?