Party Favor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers

I kept my stockings on throughout and eventually, we winnowed the lingerie rack down to the final items. I grew hopeful that my torture was nearing an end. I was aroused, horny, teased sorely, and thoroughly embarrassed at my body's response. My temperament was growing surly again. I was angry at having to hide my arousal and annoyed that I'd have to go home and masturbate yet again.

"Are we done?" I asked at last. Olivia and Sofia were doing a final sort of the stacks of lingerie to make sure they hadn't missed anything. I stood behind them in my stockings and garter belt, wondering if I should finally get dressed.

"Oh," said Olivia, as if remembering I was there. She glanced at Sofia and nodded towards the couch. "Go with Sofia."

I hesitated, wanting to grab my own thong at least and put that on, but Sofia's confident beckon with a single finger made me turn and follow her. I'd gotten used to my nudity, even in these sexy stockings, and realized it didn't seem that strange now to follow her across the room, heels clicking, while practically naked. Sofia settled on the couch and patted the seat next to her. Her invitation was a little surprising as I had expected another outfit to try on.

I was tired from standing and took the seat, as well as the offered glass of wine. Olivia joined us, sitting on the other side, so I was trapped between these two fully clothed women. I grew conscious again of my own nudity as a banal conversation began. Surely there was no reason to ask me about my favorite outfits, and whether I'd enjoyed the shopping session, while I was wearing just stockings? Hadn't they seen enough of me naked this afternoon? This was getting ridiculous!

I placed my wine glass on the coffee table purposefully and let my face turn from one woman to the other.

"Is there more shopping? Or should I get dressed?" I asked Olivia sharply.

It was a valid question, but rude as I had completely ignored some silly question she had just asked me about dress styles. I was met with a rare smile from the stone faced brunette. Her hand touched my silk covered knee and rubbed it softly, sending tingles back to my core.

Oh God, what were they planning for me next?

I hate to admit, but I grew excited at her contact as I imagined their fingers and lips finally giving me the come I had secretly been craving while I had pranced nude in front of them all afternoon. Was it going to happen finally... what I'd been fantasizing about since meeting Angela?

Just yesterday I would have been appalled at the idea of two women, even as attractive as this pair was, having sex with me. But now, while I tried to look displeased, I found myself suddenly receptive, even eager, for them to coerce me into something more. They had to coerce me, that was my new rationalization. I wasn't a lesbian, but I wouldn't protest too much if they wanted to go down on me. Yes, that sounded like a great way to duck all the sexual orientation questions that had been twisting my brain since yesterday.

My sex tingled anew and I felt my pulse quickening.

"Let's not be rude. It's time you thanked Sofia for opening her store for you as Angela requested," replied Olivia.

A motion on my other side made me turn my head. Sofia had lifted herself to hike her dress up above her waist. She was wearing stockings as well, not hose I noted absently, but my attention was focused elsewhere. She reversed her motion, hooking her underwear with her thumbs, and began to slide it down her creamy thighs. I watched, transfixed, as her manicured sex came into view. She was not fully shaven, but rather had a small patch of dark curly hair above her mound. Her pussy lips were plump and full, the skin dark like milk chocolate. She thrust her white panties down to her heels with practiced ease and they dangled for a second on her ankles. Kicking one foot free, she brought the other up and back towards her hand to more easily snag the tiny garment.

The lacy cloth twirled a couple of times around her finger and then was deposited in my lap. I had an inkling at that moment of what they really desired from me, and that my own pleasure might again not be on the agenda. Angela's idea of a thank you was now crystal clear.

"Go ahead," said Olivia, squeezing my knee softly. I heard Sofia chuckle next me.

I picked up Sofia's silken underwear, holding them gingerly in my fingertips, and studied them desperately, as if some escape map from my predicament could be found in their embroidered and lacy patterns. The soft fabric folded and compressed as I worried it in my hands and I eventually smushed it into a round bundle that resembled a flower to my eye. My shattered mind transformed it into a different sort of flower, the petals spreading wide, and I realized in horror that I had lifted the panties to my face without any conscious thought. I found myself take a deep inhale, smelling Sofia's musky scent mixed with hint of the light perfume she wore.

Her odor was intoxicating and I felt a heady rush as my body craved more.

"Be careful, she may take them home with her if you don't get them back," joked Olivia to Sofia. I felt my face redden and I glanced at the skinny brunette with some anger. "There, there. I was just making a punt. Sofia is waiting, don't be rude."

I turned and found that Sofia had arranged herself next to me for easy access, leaning back against the side of the sofa and sprawling her thick thighs wide. One foot rested on the couch, her knee bent, while the other dangled on the floor. Her sex was splayed open invitingly, the darker flesh of her cleft like a bullseye target at the center of the creamy expanse of her spread thighs.

I swallowed drily as I drank in the sight of her treasures. Aside from Angela's and my own slit via a mirror, I hadn't viewed the private anatomy of many women in detail, and never spread so lewdly for my gaze. Sofia's was different, but beautiful still, her dark folds thick and heavy, whorling around a gaping passage that glinted with creamy wetness. A prominent nub, bigger even than Angela's, marked her clit, which was already protruding past its hood. It was a fat and thick cunt, sexy in its brazen confidence.

I wanted to eat it.

Thoughts of my own needs had faded and I found my body moving on its own as I settled down on my knees before her. My fingers started on the silk of her stockings and slid upwards. They reached her thighs and slowed to a crawl, my mind marveling at the soft texture of her skin after the sheer smoothness of silk. My face followed my hands, inching closer as I held my mouth open, my tongue out in eager anticipation of her flavor. My fingertips reached her slit and I pulled her wider, almost unneeded as she was spread so well already, but I was rewarded by a deeper glint into her passage that now oozed a white and creamy liquid. Her odor was fresh and strong, filling my nostrils and making it hard to breathe. Pungent and musky, it had none of Angela's sharpness, but instead was very earthy and coppery.

"I told you she would thank you," said Olivia, a hint of smugness in her voice.

"You were—" began Sofia, but I felt my own surge of pride as I cut her off mid-sentence by engulfing as much of her fat cunt in my mouth as I could in an attempt at devouring her in one bite. It was an unsubtle and hungry assault, my lips and tongues enveloping her juicy folds like I might gum at a ripe and peeled peach. I felt Sofia's hand in my hair, tugging me in harder as my jaw moved eagerly against her full mound. "Oh MY! She is hungry!"

Sofia's taste was vastly different than Angela's, or so my newly discerning palette decided as I sampled what was only my second woman's flavor, aside from my own of course. Coppery was a good description, matching her scent, and her metallic tang was stronger than Angela's, but not as sharp. Her main flavor was more bitter, a sour overtone that had only a little of the sweetness I had tasted with Angela. More like my own flavor, I realized as my tongue began to explore all of her crevices and wrinkles.

I found her very delicious.

"Show her how much you appreciate her shopping advice, Michelle," urged Olivia. The skinny brunette had shifted closer and I felt her fingers at the back of my neck, rubbing me lightly in encouragement.

The touch of another woman's hands on me, even just my neck, sent thrills down my spine. Today... maybe today, no finally today, I hoped, I might get my turn. If I did a good job. Or so I convinced myself as I redoubled my efforts on the squirming Latina under my mouth. Deep down I knew they would deny me, but the ruse helped me justify the relish with which I performed my duty.

"It was my pleasure helping her, really," said Sofia, her fingernails raking my scalp as she teased through my hair. She took a sip from the wineglass she held, evidently enjoying her rosé and cunnilingus combination. Her hips undulated slightly, pressing her thick folds against my cheeks as I had turned to focus on one side of her cleft. I knew her juices were already all over my face, even dripping down my chin, but I didn't care. I just had to please her and then it would be me next.

My tongue moved quicker now, lapping strokes turning into darting licks, as I'd licked her folds clean twice now, yet still she wept more nectar. Her passage was a bottomless well of juice and I thrust my tongue in there deeply, straining my quivering organ with effort as I sought the source of her flow. Again, and again, I tried to plumb her depths, but was stymied. Her walls closed around my tongue at times, gripping me teasingly. I raised a finger up, thinking to slide it in, but Olivia grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"Now, now. No cheating. Just your mouth."

Olivia sought to make my job harder, I guessed, and I turned my attention to Sofia's clit in frustration. That nub felt huge in my mouth, and I found myself sucking it like a miniature cock. It had freed itself of more of its hood and the shaft was bare to my lips and tongue. It throbbed under my attention, and I felt Sofia wiggle against me.

Sofia and Olivia were talking while I toiled, some inane conversation about when her next set of shoes was coming into stock. I had latched onto Sofia's clit like a teat now, and sucked it relentlessly, angry that she hadn't cum yet and eager to make her pay attention to my work down below. Instead, her fingers tightened in my hair and she pushed me down, off of her clit, and muzzled me with her lower lips again. Take your time, she seemed to say with that casual motion, and I got the hint that she wanted a nice, long oral session, not a fast cum.

I groaned into her lips in frustration, blowing juice and saliva from her slit, and resumed a more deliberate and slower teasing of her sex. My eyes darted up to watch the two women above me. Both were drinking wine and chatting casually, Sofia mentioning a restaurant she had gone to last weekend and how fabulous the chocolate cake had been. Olivia lamented that she hadn't eaten a good meal in weeks due to work. My cheeks reddened as my mouth continued to work on Sofia's sex. They were humiliating me, I realized, treating me like some sort of living sex toy while they lounged on the couch with their wine.

I renewed my efforts on Sofia's meaty sex, nuzzling in deep, kissing, licking, and questing again with my tongue. I lost track of time as her thighs became the curtains to my awareness and her sopping folds my universe. Dimly, I was conscious of their conversation continuing. Olivia refilled Sofia's wine at one point. I tried to make her gasp, moan, or stutter, and succeeded a few times, causing Olivia and her to trade chuckles. Yet when I discovered a weakness with my tongue, or developed a rhythm that made Sofia lose her train of thought, that controlling hand in my hair would redirect me subtly and divert my attention away.

"Is that so? I... I... oh my... Yes... tell me more about your trip to San Diego," gasped out Sofia, at last losing composure from my efforts, but not pushing me away. I felt a surge of pride, like I'd finally broken her down and made her acknowledge my presence.

Her fingers tightened in my hair and I saw her place her wine glass down on the end table. My tongue had flicked her obscenely large and throbbing clit now several times in row after I'd teased it with, of all things, my nose, while trying to probe her pee hole. Her thighs quivered and tightened and I noticed a tension in them that had been building steadily over the last couple of minutes. I slipped my mouth back to her clit and focused there. She didn't tug me away and soon my tired mouth was suckling that throbbing bump like a baby at a teat, my tongue flicking it inside my mouth as I felt her tighten and begin to come.

Her conversational ability stalled, while Olivia continued in a one-side exposition about some beach she had visited. Both of Sofia's hands gripped my head now and her eyes rolled back. She began to gasp and moan, shamelessly coming now in front of Olivia, who politely paused her speech to take a couple of sips of her wine as Sofia tumbled loudly into her climax.

"I.. y—yes! YES! Oh god! Fuck me! FUCK! FUCK! AHHH!" Sofia finally screamed out, pulling my head down hard on her clit and gripping me with her spasming thighs tightly. I rode her pussy with my mouth as she bucked her hips, as if her body sought to break free of the rider that tormented it. And then she had peaked, her moans dying down into soft squeals of contentment, Her thighs relaxed and parted languidly, while her fingers uncurled and began to straighten my disheveled hair idly. She smiled down at me in thanks and then casually picked up her wineglass to have another drink.

I lapped around her swollen cleft and attempted to clean her up.

"That was wonderful. Just what I needed!" Sofia said, scratching my head like she might a prized pet. My jaw ached, my tongue was tired, and my neck stiff from my efforts. I lifted my face, aware I was covered in Sofia's juices and relieved to be finished, when she turned to Olivia with an apologetic look. "I've been hogging her this whole time. Why don't you take a turn?"

My eyes went wide, causing Sofia to chuckle. Hogging me? As if I was some sort of shared sex device?!

"Me?!" said Olivia, looking at me and flashing a shy smile. "I couldn't. You deserve her after all your help today. Angela didn't say that I—"

"Please, I need a break," said Sofia. She took a sip of her wine and smiled down at me. She gave a purposeful nod towards Olivia, and added, "Be a girlfriend, and help her out, would you?"

I turned on my knees, a bit confused. Sofia said she needed a break, but I thought I was done entirely! And now Olivia, but did that mean Sofia still expected... more? How long were they planning on using me? And what had Olivia been about to say about Angela? Was I being dispensed to her friends and associates like some sort of treat?!

I don't know how long I had gone down on Sofia for, but it had felt like forever. Even my knees hurt and I was worried the rug I had knelt on might have been too rough on the silk. My pussy throbbed with need and I was still aroused, but I knew now with their attitude that a return of my favors would likely not happen today. If that were true, I was eager to go home and masturbate.

"Fine, I'll be quick, though," replied Olivia. She lifted her hips and reached under to slide her blue panties down her skinny legs in a smooth motion. She tossed them to me and I caught them reflexively as she hiked her skirt up and leaned back against the couch. Both her feet were lifted to rest on the couch and she spread her legs wide. "Thank you Sofia."

I was going to throw the panties back at her and storm away, maybe after firing off a couple of bitchy final words, but I held my tongue when I saw Olivia's sex. She was bare and smooth, like myself, and likely went to the same spa she had sent me to this morning. Her sex was almost the opposite of Sofia's, pink and small instead of dark and thick, but stood out just as much against the pale white skin of her thighs. Even now, visibly aroused and splayed open, her small and puffy outer lips still hid most of her shy folds. Only a round thickening at the bottom of her slit, which almost gave it a pear shape, hinted that her passage lay hidden beyond a little ruffle of dark pink folds that peeked out. Of her clit, there was visible indication, although perhaps the hood of it poked out slightly below her apex. A small teardrop of her nectar weeped at the bottom of her cleft, begging to be lapped up.

I knew then that I was helpless to their desires. I had to taste Olivia as well. A small voice screamed at me in my head for being so weak, for acting like such a slut, and reminded me that I could still leave with my dignity, but I ignored it and nibbled on my lower lip instead, as if I was considering what to do. It was a ruse; I had already made up my mind.

"Come, Michelle, Sofia is waiting for me," said Olivia, reaching down and pulling her labia apart teasingly in encouragement. That little glimpse of the hot pink flesh inside her swollen furrow jarred me to action and I knee walked to her, fingers reaching out to grab her thighs and spread them further. I heard both the women laughing at me as I lowered my mouth to Olivia's shy pussy with renewed fervor, my aching jaw and stiff neck forgotten.

"Mhmm, that's it. I can cum quickly," purred Olivia as her hand ran through my hair.

Her taste and scent were again so different. Tart, with no hint of sweetness, and a citrusy tang instead of metallic. A sour apple, or a bitter orange perhaps, with that overwhelming womanly musk dominating everything. Not as strong a flavor as Sofia or Angela, her juices clear and light, and with none of their earthiness. Still, my eager tongue found her tasty enough for to drink up shamelessly as they watched me with bemused smiles.

Olivia's sex was a tiny hill compared to the mountain of flesh Sofia possessed. I felt like my tongue had explored her entire landscape in two or three swipes. I'd found her clit, that shy little bump completely hidden in its fleshy hood, and all that was left to discover was her hidden passage. My tongue snaked into that surprisingly tight entrance and I pushed in deep, feeling her squeeze against me and gush juice into my mouth. It was hot and silky, and I eeled myself around inside her, my tongue bathing in her strong flavor as fresh nectar seemed to flow directly into my mouth from her depths.

"I just don't know if I have time this weekend," Olivia breathed out, replying to a comment Sofia had made about some festival. They had begun talking again as I worked on Olivia, enjoying their wine as I silently toiled below again. I didn't mind it as much now, and some part of me even liked the fact that they were ignoring me. It was way less embarrassing.

Olivia's hand tugged me up finally. I had lingered inside her passage for quite a while, my tongue pumping in and out of her and lapping up her surprisingly plentiful, if a bit thin and watery, juices. Sofia's nectar was so different, thicker and creamier in texture and oozing instead of dripping. Olivia guided me to her clit firmly and I immediately understood her desire, to make her cum. I latched on and began to suck, nibble, and flick her hidden nub. I quickly learned that as small and protected as it was, I needed to be a little rougher to get the same effect as a gentle lick might yield on Sofia's larger organ.

"Wow, I hadn't heard that she won the lead in the new musical version! Really... I think she'll.. oh.. she'll be good at that...oh.. yes.. t—that role," Olivia was having problems speaking as my mouth picked up in intensity. I felt a little surge of pride as her thighs quivered against my cheeks and her passage spasmed below my chin. My nose, resting on her smooth mons, felt her stomach muscles tense and tremble. As my sucking increased, a series of waves spread through her lower body, her muscles tensing and relaxing in rhythmic spasms that had to be an orgasm. She made no sound, barring a couple of tiny gasps and one squeaking noise at around the climax, but instead nodded along to whatever story Sofia was telling, even interjecting tiny comments at times. She had cum, I knew it, but somehow it hadn't thrown her conversation off at all and I wondered if Sofia even had noticed.

davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers