Party Favor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
577 Followers

I slowed my sucking and began to lift my head, when Olivia pushed me back down with a sharp look. The greedy woman wanted another, didn't she? It fueled a little competitive fire and I decided that she wouldn't be able to hide the next one. Maybe she was multi-orgasmic, or perhaps she just naturally had weak orgasms, but she didn't seem unusually sensitive as I would be immediately after a cum, and despite my redoubled efforts on her sex, she didn't push me away or seek any recovery time. Instead, I could feel her thighs tensing after a few short minutes and see her toes curl to dig into the couch as another orgasm quickly built. I began to push on her clit now with my tongue, clicking it like a button over and over again and teasing the tiny little head that I could feel had finally emerged from it's blanket of protective flesh.

"Olivia?" asked Sofia as a question went unanswered.

"S—sorry, I lost my train of thought. I agree, it... mhmm, yes, there, it would be fun," Olivia replied, her cheeks blushing. She was breathing quicker now and Sofia laughed, clearly poking fun at her state of distraction. I smiled down below, pleased I'd forced a reaction. My tongue switched to a slow, languid circling around her hot slit, lapping up her juices again. Olivia's hand tightened in my hair, trying to tug me back up to finish her, but I resisted and nuzzled into her now cleft with my cheeks burying against her. She was in full bloom now, her small lips spread wide enough to seal my mouth completely as my lips moved in a steady rhythm within her dainty folds.

"Olivia, are you about to cum?" asked Sofia mercilessly as Olivia had remained silent with her eyes closed and breathing ragged. The slender brunette's eyes fluttered open and she gave the other woman a tense smile, but shook her head slightly, as if trying to deny the edge my mouth had her balanced precariously on. I seized, or tried to seize, her clit with my lips and tugged. "Oh, fuck!" she gasped out, fingers scratching my scalp. "Maybe, I... mhm... I might." She panted out, eyes snapping shut again as Sofia chuckled. "She's quite good. I just, mhmm, what were you saying?" Olivia opened her eyes again, her pale skin flushed, and chuckled at Sofia with some embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I don't remember what we were talking about?"

"It's alright, enjoy," said Sofia, taking a sip of her wine. I saw her other arm moving slowly, but Olivia's thighs prevented me from seeing what had to be the Latina's hand rubbing between her legs as she watched Olivia teetering on the edge.

"I.. I might, now," Olivia panted out, giving another nervous laugh. Her fingers squeezed my head and the wine glass in her hand tilted dangerously as her hips wiggled against my mouth, trying to get more pressure from my suddenly teasing tongue. She tugged me against her harder, her eyes flashing down at me with a trace of annoyance. "I'm so... mhmm... c-close."

I turned my mouth slightly so my cheek rubbed in her slit instead of my tongue, only resuming my teasing when she stopped pulling me in. My tongue was now slithering around her apex, pressing on her clit and flicking it, sometimes quickly two or three times in a row, other times just deeply and once. The tortured girl was breathing faster, gasping and panting, her hips moving shamelessly as she sought to find more stimulation from my suddenly coy mouth. I kept her right on the edge and was merciless.

"Michelle," she asked, her eyes now imploring. "Finish me, please!"

I'd had my fun and she'd asked nicely, so I felt a minor victory. I had been planning a special ending, however, as my mind had dwelled on Samantha's tips the other night on her cunnilingus techniques. With a little smirk, I latched onto Olivia's shy nub and began a slow, hard, sucking. It was hard to get a good grip given how buried it was, but by now it felt as large as it had been since I had begun eating her and my lips found purchase. The purposeful act spurred Olivia to abandon all restraint and she began to moan loudly, flushing red in embarrassment at her noises. Her hips moved involuntarily against me, matching the rhythm of my mouth. Right when I sensed she was about to fly off the edge and into her second cum of the afternoon, I slid my middle finger under my chin and found her pucker. With no warning, I pushed into her and encountered surprisingly little resistance as I buried my digit past my second knuckle. Without any pause, I began to twist and pump my finger in and out of her ass.

"Oh, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screamed Olivia, in an uncharacteristic display of passion. Her body arched above my face, her ass lifting up and her cunt pressing into my mouth as her hand held my head tightly. Her wine spilled before Sofia could grab her wildly swinging glass. "My ass! Ohhhh!" Olivia gasped before her orgasm took her fully and reduced her to screams of ecstatic pleasure. She bucked and pressed against me, making me feel like I was riding an unbroken filly, while my mouth and finger continued their relentless stimulus of her clit and asshole. I liked seeing the reserved and shy girl like this, screaming in pleasure and shamelessly fucking herself against my face. Her normally flat and emotionless face was twisted beautiful into a sweet mix of agony and pleasure. As she came down slowly, her cries turning to groans, and then to small moans, I slowed my pace until at last, as she held my head in her two hands, I slid my finger out and lifted my mouth from her throbbing clit.

"Oy, you cunt," was all she could pant out, her Australian drawl strong suddenly. Her face went flat, drained almost instantly of the passion that had been contorting it. Despite her words, she ruffled my hair appreciatively and her eyes were sparkling with happiness for the first time since I'd met her. She shot an apologetic look at Sofia, who was still chuckling. "This little minx surprised me." Her blue eyes turned back to me and she tried to give me a cross look. "Michelle, I thought I told you not to cheat by using your fingers?"

"Ooops, Sorry," was my glib response. I rose up and ran my tongue around my lips to clean them of her juices. I shrugged and stretched my neck, tilting my head to either side. I was tired, but rather pleased at how I'd surprised Olivia. The skinny woman was clearly was still embarrassed at the raw reaction she had in front of Sofia. Was I done now, finally? Sofia shifted on the couch and I instantly knew my servitude wasn't finished quite yet.

"I have a bit more time, and think I could use another after that performance!" said Sofia, after glancing at her watch. She settled back as before, parting her thighs and beckoning me with a single curl of a finger. I docilely shuffled back to her, wincing as Olivia reached down and gave my ass a departing spank. I heard the slender woman get up to fetch some paper towels to clean up her spilt wine. It became unimportant background noise as I reached out with my fingers and spread Sofia's already moist and engorged sex. Her fingers played with my hair as I craned my neck and brought my mouth near her folds. I could feel her heat radiating and I took a deep inhale of her now familiar scent again. "You can use your fingers like that on me if you want, sweetie."

Her eyes were wide and eager, matching the hunger I saw in her yawning cunt. Cream oozed from her passage and I began to lap it up eagerly, relishing her unique flavor and thicker nectar. Not that Olivia didn't taste as good, rather it was a refreshing change to return to her again after dining so long in Olivia's cleft. I got to work immediately as I sensed she was ready. Her thick and meaty lips were more interesting to explore I found, and I tugged and nibbled on them at times, between darting explorations into her creamy hole.

"So, I've got to see that show now you've told me about it. I have to see her live," resumed Olivia as she settled back down on the couch with a new glass of wine.

"I can get you tickets through my friend," answered Sofia with a sigh contentment. She settled back in against the couch, her body languid.

Their conversation resumed as they drank their wine. I focused on my job, perhaps a bit more aggressively now as Sofia didn't try to hold me back to prolong her pleasure like earlier. I was exhausted, sore, and my tongue weak, but I knew Sofia's anatomy well by now and I focused on the spots that she had steered me away from earlier. After spending so much time between thighs, I had begun to learn the subtle signals when I'd done something right, or when my tongue was meandering uselessly. It was if I decrypted some code and now a quiver of her thighs, a contraction of her core, a sudden gasp, or perhaps a tightening of her stomach muscles, were all clear messages to me that I could decipher and respond to.

Sofia was oozing her nectar more freely this time and I busied myself lapping it up from the bottom of her slit. It overflowed, despite my efforts, as my tongue also spent time higher around her swollen clit. It was hard to ignore that prominence, which towered in my vision and demanded attention. My tongue left the boundaries of her slit to clean up wayward juice below and I found myself nearing her other hole. Sofia slid a bit more downward and gave me easier access and without hesitation I tongued her pucker. I discovered a neglected pool of her juices coating it and began to lap at her other entrance with shameless abandon. A small part of my brain wondered how I'd sunk this low this quickly, and with this much enthusiasm.

Sofia gasped and squirmed as my tongue circled around her crinkled bud, my nose burying into her slit as I struggled for the right angle. Her fingers tightened around a fistful of my hair and she held me there insistently. Olivia had been talking, but Sofia was silent in concentration now, breathing deeply.

"Hello? Did you hear me?" asked Olivia, teasing Sofia now at her own inattention. "My God! Is that dirty girl eating your arse?"

"Oh yes, I may need a minute," panted back Sofia. It was her turn to be distracted with pleasure, but she wasn't flustered by the situation as Olivia had been. Her hand found her throbbing clit and teased it. The shaft was long enough that she could grip it between a thumb and forefinger and jerk it slightly like a miniature cock. I watched her masturbation in fascination as my tongue began to press at her backdoor. Her rim was firm at first, but at my gentle pressure it yielded almost immediately and Sofia opened herself for my intrusion. I slid inside her tight ring with the tip of my tongue, and began to lightly fuck her ass with it.

"Are you going to cum with her tongue in your arse?" teased Olivia. She was leaned over, peering down at the action with a tiny smirk on her otherwise impassive face.

"Y-yes, fuck yes, I am," groaned back Sofia, her thumb and finger moving quickly on her clit now. Her hips were moving, pushing against my mouth as I continued to fuck her ass with my tongue. Eventually, her motions dominated my own and I held my tongue out stiff and straight and let her drive it into her ring with her own efforts. She was panting now, a high keening moan coming from her mouth as she threw back her head and closed her eyes. The hand on her clit switched to rubbing with three fingers, the tempo increasing steadily until the fingers became a blur at the apex of her slit. With a final, guttural scream that sounded more like agony than pleasure, she drove her bottom down onto my tongue and held it there as her thighs quivered and her stomach tensed. I could feel her ring contracting spastically on my tongue as she orgasmed, her sex squeezing before my eyes in harmony. Every pulse of pleasure forced a little gush of cream from her passage, overflowing down onto my lips and tongue, and a tiny bit of lighter juice even sprayed out to mist my cheeks. With a disappointed moan as the last wave of pleasure faded, Sofia slid off of me and sprawled back against the coach with her eyes closed. "That was amazing."

I lapped up the overflowing juices from her orgasm without being asked, leaving her glistening wetly with my saliva. Sofia said nothing, and instead just lay back with one hand over her eyes while taking deep breaths of recovery.

"I told you she'd be worth opening the store for today," said Olivia, that smug look on her face again.

"I think I'm done," said Sofia, lifting herself up on one elbow and regarding me. "Do you want another, Olivia?"

The slender girl blushed deeply and shook her head quickly.

"No, thank you. One was good enough," she said, giving me a sidelong glance. Really she had two today, I thought, but that was our little secret it seemed. As if to make her decision final, Olivia plucked her panties off the floor and pulled them up her legs, before straightening out her skirt.

I opened my mouth to speak, scrambling to come up with a way to express my own unrequited needs now that the two of them were evidently satiated. Their complete indifference towards me made me hold my tongue and I grimaced, shifting on my heels as I was acutely aware of the hot, dripping, and tingling mess between my own thighs. I badly wanted to feel their touch again, even if not their mouths, and had to restrain myself from moving my hand to my crotch to address my needs on my own. I took a deep breath and smoothed my face. It would be too embarrassing to reveal just how turned on I was by what they had forced me to do.

Sofia stirred to motion, sitting up and plucking up her own lacy underwear up from where I had left them on the floor. She inspected them, stretched them wide, and raised a heeled foot as if to slip them back on, but hesitated and glanced at me with a pleased expression, as if I was a puppy that had performed a trick. I caught her silky underwear after her casual toss and held it with some embarrassment as the two women smiled at me.

"You can have them, Michelle, for doing such an excellent job," said Sofia with another humiliating ruffle of my disheveled hair. I should throw them back to her, as I didn't need another pair of soiled panties in my apartment, but they were a very expensive set and would be fun to wear when properly washed. Her next words did make me feel good, despite my attempts to be annoyed. "Thank you."

"Is that it, then?" I asked a bit sulkily. I rose to my feet unsteadily when they nodded. I shook out my tired legs and examined my stockings critically to make sure they were unharmed. The two women seemingly ignored me, instead wrapping up their conversation and discussing an appointment for someone else next week. I turned to go find my clothes, when Olivia spoke up.

"I have something for you!" said Olivia, as if she had just remembered. She led me to her bag, left by the front door, and pulled out a fairly large buttplug. My mouth fell open in shock, but her face was impassive again. "Angela thinks you should use this in preparation for the party, just in case that is. She said you don't have much experience with anal, so this will help you stretch and relax beforehand. One hour tonight, two hours tomorrow, and another two the day of the party. I'll send you a note on diet prep for the party as well, just so you are cleaned out and there are no messy surprises."

I nodded and took the buttplug gingerly, unsure how I was going to fit such a large object into my tight ass.

"It's been delightful helping you shop today. All your clothes will be at the tailor tomorrow for pick-up," added Sofia, who had followed us. She smiled warmly at me, trying to put me at ease it seemed. "You can take the lingerie home with you today, and the shoes. I'll send Angela the bill, but don't worry, I'm going to give you a hefty discount as a personal thank you.

I thanked her, but before I could escape Olivia had even more instructions. I evidently had to go to a clinic in the morning to get tested for STD's. That request made me fight back a snarky comment about whether they'd given me anything this afternoon. More troubling was her comment that I also had to go to a salon tomorrow afternoon for a cut and color.

"A color?" I asked, suddenly alarmed. A cut was fine, assuming it wasn't too short.

"Didn't Angela make it clear that you needed a makeover?"

Angela had said that, but I hadn't thought it would happen so soon. I was a blonde, fake as it may be, and my hair color was a large part of my self-identity. Add a new hair color to the shock of becoming a whore, quitting my Starbucks job, and questioning my sexuality, and there was suddenly a bit of change going on in my life all at once that was difficult to process. I felt upended and must have looked it as I simply nodded silently and gave a forlorn sigh.

Turning, I started to shuffle around looking for my dress and thong.

"Don't worry, you'll look wonderful as a brunette," said Olivia. There was a touch of empathy on her face. She had followed me and now reached out to rub my shoulder lightly. Her small display of emotion comforted me and I blinked away the beginnings of tears that had appeared at the corners of my eyes. "And if you don't like it, you can always color it back in the future."

Me... a brunette? I'd be so boring!

davybyrne
davybyrne
577 Followers