Party Favor Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr. Miller uses some dildos on Shane, who endures a spanking.
6.3k words
4.78
28.4k
47

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: As with the previous parts, this features lots of M/M sex.

---

It felt like forever before Mr. Miller came back, but the wooden box he had with him looked promisingly large. Shane squirmed as Mr. Miller put it down next to him and opened it. Shane raised his head so he could see what was inside. It was awkward with his wrists still tied to the headboard, but he managed.

He recognised some of the dildos and butt plugs from their weekend away and previous parties. The vibrating butt plug he'd worn at the first party was also there, and he remembered exactly how it had felt inside of him.

"See anything you like, boy?"

"A couple of familiar ones, Master," he replied. There were dildos and butt plugs in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Some looked like realistic dicks, while others had interesting ridges and bumps. Shane wondered what those dildos would feel like inside of him. Nothing like a dick, but would it be better? Or just different? He was also worried about the thicker ones, wondering how they were supposed to fit inside of him. He'd taken two dicks at the same time before, but some of those dildos looked even thicker than that.

Mr. Miller took out the vibrating plug. "Yes, you're very familiar with this one, aren't you? You looked and sounded very good when I had you wear it. Unable to keep quiet."

Shane felt his face redden at the memory. "Yeah, well, you kept turning it up."

"Like I said, you were unable to keep quiet." Mr. Miller had a fond smile on his face as he put it back in the box. "I grabbed a couple of different ones to see which ones you want to take home. You can borrow two or three on one condition."

"I'll clean them when I'm done, Master." He knew how much Mr. Miller hated messes.

"That goes without saying. No, boy. I want you to send me a picture of using every dildo you borrow from me." Mr. Miller ran his hand down Shane's chest until he rested it on Shane's lower belly, only a few inches away from his hard cock. "A picture of you pushing it inside, or maybe even a video of you fucking yourself with it."

"I can do that, Master."

"Good boy." Mr. Miller smiled down at him. "Or else I'd have to punish you."

He knew exactly what kind of punishments Mr. Miller was into. "I bet you'd like that. Having to punish me."

"Every now and then, sure." Mr. Miller wrapped his hand around Shane's cock. "But I prefer it when you like what I do to you."

"Well, I like this, Master." Shane thrust his hips up, then groaned in disappointment when Mr. Miller let go of his cock.

"Show some self-control, boy. It's up to me to bring you pleasure," Mr. Miller told him. "Remember our weekend?"

A lot had happened that weekend. "Which part?"

"The part where you agreed that you're mine to do with as I please."

Shane's cheeks turned red at the memory. It had been late at night. Mr. Miller had fucked him while jerking him off, but not wanted Shane to come before he did. He had asked Shane to repeat the phrase several times. "Oh, that."

"Yes, boy. That. I can see you will need a lot of lessons in self-control." Mr. Miller's smile turned cruel. "A cock cage is always good for that."

"Master, no." Shane hated the cock cage. He hated the feeling of confinement, of being unable to get hard without it hurting. "Please, I have self-control. I'm yours. I'm yours to do with as you please."

Mr. Miller stroked Shane's hair, looking thoughtful. "Some other time, maybe. I promised you we could try some dildos so you could borrow a couple."

"Yes, Master." Shane was relieved, although worried about when that other time would be. Mr. Miller really loved watching him squirm. He'd have to be on his best behaviour to avoid being caged. He'd have to show some self-control while Mr. Miller tried those dildos on him. "Are you going to try all of those on me?"

Mr. Miller looked at the box. "No, there's too many to try them all tonight. I just brought enough to have something to choose from. Maybe I should have you wear the vibrating butt plug again tonight. See if I can still make you drop a tray."

Shane knew exactly how that would go. "That's unfair, Master! We both know I'd drop it and then you'd punish me by spanking me or something."

"Spanking, there's an idea," Mr. Miller said, as if he hadn't been thinking about punishing Shane at all. "You haven't been spanked in a while."

Shane groaned. He hated being spanked. It was so humiliating. "But I haven't done anything wrong, Master!"

"No, you haven't. But I like giving a spanking, and how it turns your ass red. After all, you're mine to do with as I please, remember? You should learn to enjoy it. But first, let's get a dildo inside of you."

Shane raised his knees again, spreading them so Mr. Miller could sit between them. The box with dildos was within easy reach. He was pretty sure he'd never enjoy a spanking, but maybe if he endured one, Mr. Miller would reward him. He watched as Mr. Miller selected a small, narrow butt plug.

Mr. Miller didn't even bother putting lube on it before pushing it a few inches inside of him. "How's this?"

"Very small," Shane replied. He pushed his hips down further, wanting to take more of the butt plug, but then Mr. Miller pulled it out of him again.

"No, boy. Self-control. I will decide how fast and how deep these toys go. Not you." Mr. Miller put the plug to one side, and grabbed a slightly thicker dildo. It looked like a realistic penis except for the fact that it was dark blue.

"Yes, Master." Great, even trying out which dildos he liked was becoming a lesson. He should've known this was going to happen.

Mr. Miller used some lube to slick up the dildo, then pushed it against Shane's asshole. He didn't push hard enough for it to slide inside, and Shane bit his lip to keep from pushing himself down. Even with his arms tied to the headboard, he still had a few inches of room. "Good boy." Mr. Miller pushed the dildo in slowly, far too slowly, and Shane sighed in relief when the head was inside. "You want more, don't you?"

He nodded. "Yes, Master." This felt more like a real dick, just less thick. His toes curled as Mr. Miller kept pushing it in, agonisingly slowly. "Master, please!" At this rate, it would take another hour before it was fully inside of him.

"Self-control," Mr. Miller reminded him. "And patience."

Shane squirmed a little on the bed. It wasn't enough. "I want more. I want a thicker one, Master."

"The next one will be thicker. Or not. That's up to me."

Shane groaned. "I thought this was about figuring out which dildos I liked so I could borrow them!"

"That too." Mr. Miller pushed the dildo in hard.

Shane moaned at suddenly being filled up like that, squirming to get out of the way, to take it slower. "Fuck!" It hurt, although the pain was fading now that the dildo was fully inside of him and Mr. Miller wasn't moving it anymore.

"Was that fast enough, boy?" Mr. Miller's tone was sweet.

"Fuck," he said again, because it bore repeating. "Fuck, that hurt."

"Let that be a lesson on patience, boy. We still have all night. You'll be fucked plenty of times, and I'm sure my guests would like to use the dildos and plugs on you as well," Mr. Miller told him. "It'll be enough to even satisfy a cock slut like you."

"Yes, Master," he muttered. His cheeks felt hot at Mr. Miller calling him a cock slut so casually, but it was true. He was here to get fucked. He had asked for toys to take home, because he wanted something to fuck himself with between the parties.

Mr. Miller slowly pulled it out, leaving only the tip inside, then slowly pushed it back in. "Is this better, boy?"

Shane just moaned, knowing there was no point in asking if Mr. Miller could go faster. "Yes, Master."

Mr. Miller thrust the blue dildo in and out like that a few more times, smiling when he eventually pulled it out completely. "Now, I believe you mentioned wanting a thicker one?"

"Yes, Master." He raised his head to see which dildo Mr. Miller collected, and his eyes widened. It was one of the weirder dildos, with a series of thick ridges down the shaft. It was light blue at the tip and purple at the base. "That one?"

"Yes. I think pushing each ridge inside of you will be fun. More for me than for you, perhaps, although how it'll feel once they're inside of you..." Mr. Miller trailed off, grabbing the bottle of lube again.

Shane was both curious and a little apprehensive. He didn't want Mr. Miller to shove the dildo in too quickly again, so he stayed still when Mr. Miller pushed the tip against his hole. Mr. Miller smiled at him, then pushed the tip inside.

"You're learning, boy. Well done. The next ridge, let's see how that feels."

It didn't feel much different from the ridge at the tip, but he definitely felt it once it slipped inside. He felt more full, and moaned as Mr. Miller pushed it deeper. The curve of the dildo felt perfect inside of him, the second ridge pressing and filling him wonderfully. He couldn't help but push down, then moaned when Mr. Miller pulled until the second ridge was out. "Master!"

"Self-control, boy. But it's good to see how much you're enjoying this. Let's try again. And stay still."

Shane whimpered as the ridge slid inside of him again and oh fuck, it felt so good once it was in. He moaned, trying not to squirm. "I want this one," he moaned.

"I thought you might."

The third ridge slipped inside of him with some difficulty, but that was worth it for how good it felt once that was in. "Please," he managed, keeping himself still with a lot of effort. He still had all night. He didn't want to be punished. He thought of the cock cage. "Please, Master, it feels so good."

Mr. Miller thrust the dildo in out of him, keeping the third ridge inside of him and pressing the fourth one against Shane's hole without pushing it in. "I want a video of you using this one on yourself, boy."

"Yes, Master, whatever you want." He closed his eyes, moaning again. It was difficult to stay still. Mr. Miller moved the dildo too slowly. Shane wanted more. He tried to keep himself from rocking his hips, but failed. He whimpered when he realized what he was doing. "Please, a little faster."

"You really like this one, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." He tried to keep his hips still, digging his fingernails into the palm of his hand. He felt the fourth ridge push inside of him and gasped at being stretched further. "Fuck!"

"Is this better?" Mr. Miller asked, still thrusting the dildo in and out.

Shane nodded, opening his eyes. Fuck, the dildo was definitely wider towards the base, because this felt even better. "Yeah. Yeah, faster, please, Master." He whined when Mr. Miller slowly but surely pulled the dildo out of him. "Why did you do that?"

"I don't want you to come yet," Mr. Miller told him with a smile. "Not until we find more you enjoy. I can't have you go home with just one toy, can I?"

Shane groaned. Mr. Miller was a teasing asshole. "I guess not," he muttered.

The next dildo was smooth and not nearly as fun as the blue-purple one. The one after that was thicker, but didn't have the ridges and bumps Shane had enjoyed so much. Mr. Miller then held up the familiar vibrating butt plug, and when it slid inside, Shane frowned.

"Is this a smaller version?"

"No, it's the same one. I guess you've become more used to taking cock up your ass, boy."

"I guess so." It was strange to realize that he'd become so used to being fucked in a matter of months. Mr. Miller really had turned his life upside down, and in Shane's opinion, for the better. He'd never come so hard in his life as when he was with Mr. Miller. He laughed when it started vibrating. "Mmm, that still feels the same!"

"Still good?" Mr. Miller asked.

He moaned as the vibrations grew stronger. "Oh, fuck yeah. That's good, Master." He started rocking his hips again, figuring that Mr. Miller hadn't been too annoyed when he'd done it before. But almost immediately the vibrations decreased. "C'mon!"

"I know you can stay still longer than that, boy. Or do you want another toy to try?" Mr. Miller picked a dildo from the box that was thicker than Shane's own forearm.

"Um," he said, his eyes wide. "Not that one."

Mr. Miller looked down at where the plug was still vibrating inside of Shane. "Not yet," he said, and put it back.

They went through more dildos, in varying shapes and sizes, a couple more vibrating ones, and Shane did his best to stay still. Every time he was close to coming, Mr. Miller would stop and insist Shane wouldn't get to come yet.

"Is this because I showed you that edging video?" he insisted, when Mr. Miller pulled out another dildo that Shane had really liked. It had a series of bumps that felt good as Mr. Miller twisted the dildo inside of him.

"You're not complaining." Mr. Miller was looking very pleased. "Besides, I've barely done any edging. You were close to coming two or three times."

"Yes, exactly," Shane said. Then he realized what that meant. "Wait, edging is worse than that?"

Mr. Miller chose a promisingly thick butt plug to slide inside of him. "You chose that video. How often do you think that man was edged in that scene?"

He couldn't exactly remember. "More than three times, Master?"

Mr. Miller laughed at that. "Definitely more than three."

The plug felt good inside of him, thicker than the previous plug, but not so thick that it required more lube. Shane started when he felt it vibrate. "Oh, that's good."

"I thought you'd like that one." Mr. Miller pushed it in a little deeper, the base snug against Shane's hole, and turned it higher.

"Fuck!" A bolt of pleasure shot up his spine, and he squirmed on the bed, rocking his hips. The plug felt perfect inside of him, the vibrations so good. "Fuck, please, Master." He pulled on the cuffs, wishing he could stroke his cock.

Mr. Miller put both hands on Shane's hips, forcing him to stay still. "You really like this one, don't you."

"Yes, yes, please, it's great, Master," he managed. "Just a little higher?"

Mr. Miller remained quiet, watching him as he let out a moan and tried to move his hips. Not that it mattered, the plug was as deep inside of him as it was gonna go, and Shane couldn't do anything about the vibrations. "This isn't enough to make you come?"

He shook his head. He really wanted to touch his cock, or have Mr. Miller touch his cock. "Please, please, jerk me off, I wanna come, please." He whimpered when Mr. Miller did nothing except hold his hips down. His cock was achingly hard and Mr. Miller's hands were so close.

"Well done on asking me to jerk you off instead of asking me untie you so you could do it yourself." Mr. Miller reached up to stroke his cheek. "You are learning."

It took Shane a moment to realize what Mr. Miller meant. All he could think about was how good the butt plug felt, but not good enough, not yet. But Mr. Miller was still talking about Shane being his to do with as he pleased. Shane hadn't been thinking about that. He'd been thinking about what was more likely, and Mr. Miller agreeing to jerk him off was more likely than Mr. Miller letting him jerk himself off. "Master, please," he whimpered. "I wanna come."

Mr. Miller let go of his hips and sat back. He picked up the plug's remote control, but turned the vibrations to a lower setting. He smiled when Shane groaned in disappointment. "Not yet, boy. Not yet."

"Edging is the worst." He let his head drop back on the pillow, huffing in annoyance. "I hate edging." He felt hot all over, his dick aching with the need to be touched.

"Just wait until you experience what it's really like. This was nothing." Mr. Miller turned the plug off, and pulled it out of him. "But you can borrow this one. I want a video where you come from just this plug, no jerking yourself off."

"No problem," Shane replied, a flush of heat going through him. He was pretty sure there were enough settings on that plug to make him come like Mr. Miller wanted. "Uh, does it require batteries?"

Mr. Miller laughed. "It's rechargeable. I'll give you the box with the cable, don't worry. Knowing you, you'll wear it out even if I fully charge it."

Shane felt his cheeks flush, but he knew Mr. Miller was right. "You can't complain about me being insatiable."

"Oh, I'm not." Mr. Miller moved off the bed and walked around to undo the handcuffs. "But you had your fun. Now it's time for mine."

That surprised Shane. Hadn't Mr. Miller enjoyed using the dildos on him? He was pretty sure Mr. Miller loved making him squirm and beg without letting him come. "You didn't have fun, Master?"

Mr. Miller sat down on the bed, his back to Shane. "Well, I can think of a way to have more fun. Come here, boy." He patted his lap. "It's time for your spanking."

Shane had started to sit up, expecting that Mr. Miller wanted him to sit in his lap as they fucked, but froze. "But I stayed still! I did my best!"

Mr. Miller turned his head to look down at him. "And you did. But I'm still going to give you a spanking, but not because I'm punishing you. I'm doing something I enjoy. Something that I want you to enjoy."

Shane crawled forward, knowing it was useless to argue. "Not gonna happen," he muttered, as he sprawled out across Mr. Miller's lap, his hips across Mr. Miller's thighs. He felt fingers slide through his hair, then a sharp tug. "Ah!"

"What was that, boy?"

"Not gonna happen, Master?" he tried, and got a slap on his ass. Mr. Miller let go of his hair, and Shane rested his cheek on the bed.

"Did you think that you'd enjoy being fucked the first time you visited?" Mr. Miller asked, spanking him again.

Shane winced. "No, Master."

"Well then. You never know what you'll enjoy until you try." His other hand rested between Shane's shoulder blades. "And I think you should give being spanked a good try."

Shane grunted as he got spanked again and again, unable to keep from squirming. He felt Mr. Miller's erection press against him, and he was glad at least one of them was enjoying this. His mind went back to the last time he'd been spanked. It had been during the weekend away, when he'd left the hotel room a mess and Mr. Miller had brought a friend up. Mr. Miller had been angry, making Shane feel about ten inches tall at the obvious disappointment. The friend had spanked Shane hard, but Mr. Miller being angry with him had been worse. For a second, Shane had worried about Mr. Miller finding someone else to fuck.

"You're being very quiet," Mr. Miller said, after spanking Shane in the same spot several times. "No protests? No begging me to stop?"

"It wouldn't work," Shane muttered, still remembering how Mr. Miller had glared at him. "You'll just keep spanking me."

Mr. Miller trailed his fingers across Shane's cheek, exactly where he'd spanked him, and Shane shivered. "You're still being very quiet. Why?"

Shane squirmed uncomfortably. He didn't want to bring it up. He didn't want to remind Mr. Miller of how he'd fucked up. "Just go back to spanking me, Master."

"Tell me why you're being quiet." The fingers stroking his ass weren't helping. They felt nice.

"I was just—I was thinking about the last time I got spanked. In the hotel room."

"Yes, O'Connor did the honours. You needed that spanking, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master." He should've known better. "I had to be punished." He'd take the punishment over Mr. Miller finding someone else for his parties.

"But I already told you, this isn't about you being punished. You did well with the dildos. Obviously, we will have to work up to you having more self-control." Mr. Miller spanked him again, and Shane winced. "But this was good enough for now."

He didn't feel as happy as he usually did when Mr. Miller praised him. Good enough for now. Mr. Miller wanted him to do better than this. Shane would have try harder to please him.

12