Party Favor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps some of the fault lies with me." Mr. Miller slapped his ass again. "Of course you don't think you're not being punished if the only times you get spanked is when you misbehave. You need to learn to enjoy spanking, which means you need to feel good while being spanked, which means..."

Shane felt Mr. Miller move as he trailed off, and Shane raised his head to see what Mr. Miller was doing. He watched the older man pick up the butt plug he'd enjoyed so much earlier. Heat settled low in his stomach at the thought of that going inside of him again. He spread his thighs a little.

"Eager slut." Mr. Miller's tone was fond. "Yes, you like being filled, don't you?"

Shane groaned when he felt the plug slip inside. Everything was better than getting spanked.

"Let's see if this will stop you complaining."

The plug started to vibrate again, this time at a lower setting, and Shane was just starting to enjoy it when Mr. Miller went back to spanking his ass again. He winced, squirming against Mr. Miller's lap, and moaning at the way the spanking jostled the plug inside of him.

"Ssh, boy, it's all right, you just need to get used to it." Mr. Miller's other hand was stroking his hair.

"Can you turn it up?" A higher setting would feel much better.

"Sure, but then I'll spank you harder as well. It's only fair. The choice is yours."

He whimpered into the bed at the next slap against his ass. He'd have to ask for it. He'd have to ask to be spanked harder if he wanted the pleasure. Fuck. "How long are you gonna spank me for, Master?"

Mr. Miller laughed at that, stroking Shane's ass. "As long as I like, boy. And like I said, I think you need a good spanking to learn to appreciate it. And a good spanking can take a while."

He should've known Mr. Miller would say that. He also knew what Mr. Miller wanted him to do. "Fine," he managed, "harder, then." That got him a hair-ruffle, and the plug in his ass was turned a harder setting. He moaned into the sheets, thrusting his hips against Mr. Miller's lap.

"Well done, but you should've asked more politely." Mr. Miller's hand came down hard on his ass. "Count out the next ten, and say 'thank you, Master' after each one."

Shane groaned, closing his eyes. He should've seen that one coming too. Fuck, he was supposed to behave. Hadn't Mr. Miller mentioned putting him in a cock cage again? He definitely didn't want that. He had to be good, and obey, and do what Mr. Miller wanted. "One, thank you, Master."

The next three were just as hard, but the plug in his ass took the edge off the pain. Shane managed to thank Mr. Miller for each one, his breathing ragged.

"Good boy." Mr. Miller's fingers ran down his thighs. "Much better than being spanked without a plug, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master," he said, moaning into the sheets. "Thank you, Master." The plug felt so good in his ass. He couldn't stop himself from humping Mr. Miller's lap. He gasped at the next hard slap, just below his ass. "Five! Thank you, Master."

By the time he got to nine, his 'thank you, Master' came out more like a whimper, and Shane's fingers were digging into the sheets as he waited for the final, tenth slap. But Mr. Miller just kept stroking his ass and the back of his thighs. He moaned again, enjoying the way the plug vibrated inside of him. His cock was fully hard, and he knew Mr. Miller must've noticed it. The friction from Mr. Miller's trousers wasn't helping, and Shane kept squirming and pressing against the man's lap.

Mr. Miller raised his hand, and Shane tensed up, but the blow didn't come. Just when he started to relax, a hand came down on his ass, and he cried out against the sheets. He had to take a few breaths before he could say anything. "Ten, thank you, Master."

"There." Mr. Miller's was breathing harder than before, one hand stroking Shane's ass, the other moving up to stroke his hair again. "Good boy. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Fuck," was all Shane could manage. For all the pain that had just shot through him, the intense pleasure from the plug felt amazing right now. Would it have felt so good without the spanking?

"If you want a higher setting, ask. But I'll have to get a paddle to spank you harder."

He'd only been spanked by hand. Would a paddle be worse? More painful?

Would it make the feeling in his ass and the pleasure fizzing throughout the rest of his body more intense?

"But tell me, boy. Is this better than just being spanked?" Mr. Miller pulled the plug out a little, only to push it back in.

"Yes!" Shane moaned. "Yes, please, yes. So much better." He definitely didn't want Mr. Miller to remove it.

"Good. Then we can do this more often. But tell me, is this enough to make you come?"

Shane was breathing hard. Mr. Miller wanted him to come? Like this? While being spanked? "No, Master."

"You need a higher setting?"

He nodded. The plug felt good, but not yet good enough. Not even with the friction from rubbing himself against Mr. Miller's lap, and he wasn't going to think about the way he'd been squirming and writhing in the man's lap, and how that must've looked to Mr. Miller.

"You know what to ask for, boy, if you want to come." Mr. Miller sounded very pleased.

Shane wasn't sure if that was because Mr. Miller liked spanking him so much, or because he knew how much Shane hated what he was about to ask for. Maybe Mr. Miller liked both an equal amount.

Mr. Miller's fingers were still trailing up and down Shane's ass and inner thighs, and Shane shivered. His skin felt far too sensitive, but the touches were nice and gentle. "Your ass is definitely a nice shade of red. It would look even nicer after I used a paddle on you."

Shane whimpered. No, the stimulation from the plug definitely wasn't enough to get him off. He had no choice. But he knew how to ask for it now. "Please, Master, will you use a paddle on me?"

There was a sharp intake of breath from Mr. Miller. "Oh yes, boy, I will. Well done. Very good boy."

Shane felt a happy glow, squirming a little as Mr. Miller moved to reach for the top drawer of the nightstand. He'd done it. He'd remembered to be polite enough even while being spanked and with a plug up his ass. Mr. Miller was pleased with him. Mr. Miller picked up a paddle, and Shane started to have second thoughts one he saw it. Fuck, this better be worth it.

"Ssh." Mr. Miller stroked his hair. "Don't worry, boy. You've been very good. You'll get to come." He rested the paddle against Shane's sensitive ass. "You'll enjoy it."

Shane just nodded, not trusting his own voice. He did moan when the plug in his ass started vibrating harder and faster and yes, that was he wanted. He cried out when the paddle came down on his ass, harder than Mr. Miller's hand had. The sound was louder too, making him wince more than the sudden pain did.

"Just like that, good boy." Mr. Miller's other hand continued to stroke his hair. "Let's do that again."

Shane moaned, squirming as Mr. Miller spanked him again and again. The pain was more intense, and so was the pleasure. He was definitely going to come soon. He was going to come while being spanked.

"Well done," Mr. Miller told him. "Remember to breathe, boy."

Shane just whimpered, then sobbed when a volley of hard slaps came down against his ass, again and again on the same spot. "Fuck!" he cried out, once it stopped and Mr. Miller was stroking that spot with the paddle.

"But doesn't it feel better now?" Mr. Miller asked. "Tell me."

"Yes, Master," he managed. It did. It did feel better. The vibrations felt more intense after each spanking. The sheets were clutched tight between his fingers. "It does."

"Are you close to coming?"

"Yes, Master. Please." His cock was achingly hard, pressed against Mr. Miller's thighs.

"Mm, are you asking me to spank you?" Mr. Miller asked, trailing the paddle down his ass and across the back of his thighs. "Is that what you want? Will that push you over the edge?"

Shane groaned, hating everything. He hated how hot he felt all over, and how good the plug in his ass felt. He hated the little shivers of pleasure from the paddle sliding across his skin. He hated how close he was. He hated knowing that yes, it would take a few more spanks to make him come. He hated having to ask for it. He began rolling his hips, thrusting them against Mr. Miller's lap instead, wanting the friction, hoping that would be enough instead.

"Stop that, boy." There was a loud slap against the back of his thighs, too painful to add to the pleasure. "Stay as still as possible, and ask for what you want."

"Please," he asked. "Please, let me come."

"You can. You know what to ask for, boy. Go on. You've done well so far."

He took a few deep breaths. He wanted to come. He had to ask. Besides, Mr. Miller would be pleased, wouldn't he? Mr. Miller would be less likely to put a cock cage on him if he asked politely to be spanked. Yes, that was all it was. He wasn't asking to be spanked because he liked being spanked. He just wanted to come and avoid the cock cage. "Please, Master, spank me."

Mr. Miller let out a satisfied groan, his cock twitching in his trousers. "Mm, good boy."

Shane cried out at the next spank. The brief break had made his ass much more sensitive, and it hurt more than he expected. He sobbed and moaned as the vibrations became more powerful, more intense. Mr. Miller kept spanking him, varying which part of his ass got spanked each time.

"Good boy," Mr. Miller told him. "You're a good boy for asking."

Shane moaned, closing his eyes. Fuck, he was close. He writhed against Mr. Miller's lap when the paddle came down on his ass again. The plug kept vibrating inside him, jostled a little by the spanking. "Master, please, fuck, I'm gonna—" He moaned as he came, sobbing when he felt the paddle gently press against his ass. "Ah, ah, please!" He came hard, the pleasure filling him completely. It felt so good. He was panting when he came down from his orgasm. "Please," he breathed.

Mr. Miller turned off the vibrator, and ran his fingers through Shane's hair. "Good boy," he said. "How did that feel?"

"Hng," he managed, opening his eyes. He grunted when the plug was pulled out of his ass, and started when he felt Mr. Miller's fingers gently trail circles across his ass cheeks.

"How did that feel?"

"I just came."

"Yes, I noticed that, boy. You came all over my trousers, and you know how much I hate a mess."

He froze, his eyes wide. His mind was still foggy after his intense orgasm. "Master?" Shit, he hadn't upset Mr. Miller, had he?

"Relax." Mr. Miller laughed. "I made you come like this, after all. I made you come from being spanked."

Shane groaned, shaking his head. He hadn't come from being spanked. He'd come while being spanked. There was a difference.

"We'll have to do this again," Mr. Miller continued, still gently stroking Shane's ass. "Maybe even tonight. I think my guests would like to see how much you enjoy being spanked, and how nicely you can beg for it with a plug up your ass."

Shane shivered, feeling hot again. He wasn't sure if he was up for being spanked like this again, but if that was what Mr. Miller wanted...

"We'll have to see how your ass is feeling later tonight," Mr. Miller told him. "But I'll definitely have you in a G-string tonight. I didn't spank you and turn your ass red for nothing."

Oh God, the men tonight would all be able to see his red ass. They'd all know Mr. Miller had spanked him. They'd all think it was a punishment. "They'll think I fucked up again." He didn't want that.

"They won't." Mr. Miller's voice was fond as he stroked Shane's hair. "It's part of your training. You're learning. I'll tell them all how well you behaved this afternoon, if that's what you're worried about. They'll all know what a good boy you are. Especially if you do a good job sucking them off and letting them fuck you. Maybe I should let them take turns to spank you. With a plug up your ass, of course."

Shane's cock twitched at that. "Okay."

"Okay? Well, I should definitely have some more plugs ready to use on you tonight, then. Bigger ones, maybe some different shapes," Mr. Miller mused. "To see which ones you like best. I definitely want you to come again tonight from being spanked. But right now, I think you should show me some gratitude, boy. You've been lying here long enough."

He blinked in surprise. "Master?" He hadn't been given an order.

"Get on your knees and suck me off, boy."

Shane scrambled to do as he'd been told, his fingers fumbling as he opened Mr. Miller's belt and the buttons of his trousers. He wasn't surprised the older man's thick cock was already red and hard, and he eagerly opened his mouth to swallow it down.

Mr. Miller groaned in pleasure above him, sliding both hands through his hair. "Ooh yes, good boy, take me deeper."

Shane deep-throated him the best he could, gagging a few times before moving back up. He knew he'd be better later tonight once he'd serviced a few cocks, and Mr. Miller was too turned on from spanking him to complain. The man was already leaking pre-come.

Shane felt that pleased glow settle inside of him again. He had done that. He had turned Mr. Miller on so much that the man was close to coming already, and all that from spanking him. Shane knew he'd have to get spanked more often from now on, but if it meant experiencing another intense orgasm like that and having Mr. Miller be this pleased with him, well, it was worth it.

He kept taking Mr. Miller's dick as deep as he could for as long as he could, and was soon rewarded with Mr. Miller grabbing a fistful of his hair by means of warning, before coming down Shane's throat with a deep, low groan. Shane swallowed it all, cleaning up Mr. Miller's dick before sitting back on his knees.

Mr. Miller smiled down at him, his face flushed as well. "Good boy. Getting better with every party, aren't you?"

Shane felt his face redden at the unexpected compliment. "If you say so."

"Still, it wouldn't hurt if you use some of the dildos you'll borrow to practise your deep-throating on. You want to get even better, don't you?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Yeah, the first few cocks are always a little hard." Shane then snorted at what he'd just said. "You know what I mean. I have to get used to them."

Mr. Miller was smiling as well. "Exactly. You need a warm-up cock. A dildo could be that for you. I want a video of you sucking off a dildo as well. Show me you want to get better at sucking dick."

Shane nodded. "Yes, Master." He eyed the dildos and butt plugs scattered across the bed. "Do I have to choose which ones to borrow right now?"

"No, we can do that tomorrow. Give you time to try a few more and think which ones you want to borrow. Right now, get some rest before the party. You have a long night ahead of you."

A thrill of excitement ran down his spine. "Yes, Master."

12