Party Favors

Story Info
A Giant MILF, a Midget, a Frat House, and a Devious Plan.
4.3k words
4.29
10.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers

Cindy stopped Mark and Brandon as they crossed paths in the corridor between the kitchen and living room in the packed, standing-room-only frat house. She jostled her way between bodies and wedged herself against the wall, pulling both of the brothers aside to have a word.

"Damn, guys," she said while protecting a half-full cup of beer against her chest from the traffic flowing lazily between them. "You really know how to throw a party."

This spacious colonial was the largest house on campus but was packed to capacity. These guys always threw the best parties, but in the four years Cindy had been living on campus, she had never been to one of their signature blowouts. The music was blaring, co-eds were dancing in the spacious living room, and the kegs in the back room were constantly under assault. This was a spectacle, and she was impressed by the enormity of it.

"So, where's your mom?" ask Brandon, harkening back to the conversation he had with her earlier in the week, when he learned her mother was coming to town for a visit.

"I texted her the address." she replied. She had to pick up a friend who lives nearby. "Is that ok?"

"Cool," replied Mark. "The more the merrier. Look around you... You think all these peeps go to school here?"

"We're very community-oriented," said Brandon while smirking and high-fiving his bro.

Cindy took a long look around her, only now realizing that not everyone who packed the house was a student. She recognized the guy who ran the local convenience store among the mass of bodies in the living room, and noticed a mailman standing in the kitchen, still dressed in his government issued uniform, talking to three perky young co-eds.

"Any chance we get to make friends is cool with us."

"Awesome," she replied. They're looking forward to it. "Mom hasn't gotten out in a while, so she's excited."

"Well, we're very friendly," added Mark.

"You are!" she said while nudging an elbow playfully in Mark's side. "I'll find you when she arrives and introduce you."

Cindy then made her way down the hall and into the kitchen, stopping to chat with the mailman before refilling her beer.

Mark and Brandon worked their way through the crowd in the living room then went upstairs to join a few of the other brothers around the pool table in one of the converted master bedrooms for some shop talk, while Cindy continued making new friends in the kitchen.

"We got a MILF comin' tonight, boys!"

Brandon had since whipped out his phone and showed his compadres some social media photos of Cindy's mom.

"Damn, am I seeing that right?" asked the shortest of the brothers, nick-named Spanky, while standing in conference near the pool table.

Brandon flipped through a few photos and stopped on one that showed both mother and daughter standing next to each other. Cindy was not a short girl, by far, but her mother towered over her.

"Yeah," replied Brandon. "I asked. She's 6'4"."

"No fuckin' way," said one of the others staring at the phone with a stunned but amazed look on his face.

"Yup. This is gonna be good."

The frat boys spent time gawking at the photos and making comments while the party continued to amp up. As the time passed, more and more people showed up, crowding the house even further, forcing the overflow onto the second floor and outside onto the quaint wrap-around porch. The music had since increased in volume and no longer could anyone hear themselves think. But when Cindy's mom walked into the house, forayed into the living room, and scanned the throng of party-goers to seek out her daughter, the brothers upstairs knew she had arrived.

"Holy shit, check out the amazon MILF!" someone shouted from the hall, loud enough for all the brothers in the billiards room to hear.

They quickly scampered out of the room, nudging bodies aside as they jostled their way down the hall and stopped at the top of the staircase, where they had the perfect view of the living room below.

"Fuck," said Mark in disbelief. "She is tall. And yeah, she's definitely a MILF."

"But what the fuck is up with the midget?" asked Spanky.

"That must be the friend," said Brandon, marveling at what he was witnessing.

"That's a fucking midget... A real live midget!" exclaimed Spanky, while punching Brandon in the shoulder. "Holy fuck!"

"Jackpot, boys!" returned Mark. "An amazon chic and a fuckin' midget. Look at this... You don't even see this shit in porn!"

Mark was right, the boys had hit the jackpot. Cindy's mom was as tall as advertised, and her friend looked absolutely tiny standing next to her, barely coming up to her hips. Both ladies were dressed for a night out on the town—Cindy's mother wearing a fashionable halter top, tight jeans, and heels, which made her appear even more giant-like compared to the others surrounding her, and her very little friend wearing a short mini-skirt and tank top, with mini-stilettos on her Cinderella-like feet. Both ladies were made up and done up right.

"Well, boys, if they wanted to party, they came to the right place," said Mark. "Let's say hello."

The brothers practically fumbled over themselves working their way down the staircase to greet their new guests. They were awed when they stood next to both women; their brains trying to comprehend the vast size differential between the two. Cindy had since worked her way back through the crowd and had joined throng of people standing next to this odd couple. She gave her mother a hug—the top of her head barely reaching her mother's neck. "I see you already met these guys," she said while turning towards them to introduce her mother's friend.

"This is Sheila," she announced. "She doesn't live far from here. Her and my mom have been friends forever."

"Glad you guys could come out tonight," said Brandon. "Beer is in the back of the kitchen, among other assorted alcoholic beverages," he continued while winking at both and smiling. "Make yourselves at home... and make some friends."

While Mark and one of the other frat brothers engaged in conversation with Sheila, Spanky pulled Brandon aside and asked, "Where's Freddy B? He's gonna love this."

"Saw him out back with the b-ball guys earlier," returned Brandon. "Ok, bring him in. He's not gonna wanna miss this shit."

Spanky nudged Mark then swam through the mass humanity in the living room as if on a mission. As he worked through crowd, his brain went on tilt. He had just gotten a wild idea. After working his way into the back yard and busting into the crowd of basketball players that were hovering around another one of the kegs, Spanky pulled Fred aside. After enduring some good-natured ribbing from the team and taking a few shots of his own, Spanky pulled Fred down to ear level.

"You gotta come inside and see this. A midget just showed up. This is what we always talked about, isn't it? It's fucking reality, man!"

"Oh shit," said one of the shorter basketball players to the others. "What the fuck are they up to?"

Fred and Spanky were an odd pair, just like Cindy's mother and her tiny friend. Fred stood 6'10" tall, and his buddy, only 5'1". They were the campus odd couple, but in more than just physical appearance.

It was widely known that Fred and Spanky were a couple of crazy fucks. They would get into things, and women, no one else would. Whenever someone needed a mule, a fixer, a cleaner, or even a grenade-jumper—a baseless individual who could easily separate a mother hen from her slutty, and often drunken friends, Spanky and Fred got the call. Although they had plenty of steady work around campus, they still had time to hatch some of their own schemes whenever the moment struck. And this night was no different.

Spanky informed Fred of the situation while working their way back through the house, and upon laying eyes on both women from across the living room, Fred leaned down and shouted in his buddy's ear, "Oh yeah. We're definitely doin' this."

After Spanky introduced Fred to the ladies, he pulled Cindy's mother aside and escorted her to the kitchen. He made a fast trip to the keg and returned with a couple of beers. He then opened one of the kitchen cabinets and grabbed a bottle of peppermint schnapps and two shot glasses from the shelf. He filled both and passed one to her. Toasting the evening, they both threw down the drink and chased it with their beers.

Meanwhile, Fred separated Sheila from the group and chatted her up. She was used to standing next to her tall friend, but this was the first time she ever stood next to someone almost twice her height. Fred found both her height, and her gawking amusing, and at one point, decided to sit down on the floor so he could chat with her at eye level.

Mark and Brandon knew what was up. They caught wind of Spanky's plan during a quiet exchange they had with him in the kitchen and had been recruited to help bring it to fruition. Their job was to keep the alcohol flowing, ensuring that neither Cindy's mom or her friend were left holding an empty cup or glass, and to run interference. If Cindy knew what the boys had in mind, the game would be up, so it was paramount to keep her occupied. They payoff for a job well done would be well worth the effort.

As the night progressed, some of the conversation turned a bit risqué. Fred was wondering aloud how midgets have sex with normal sized people, if even possible, and Spanky was encouraging Cindy's mom to show him her tits.

"How does someone so big have such small boobs?" he challenged. "Why are you even wearing a bra? I think it's time to show your hand."

As the drinking and bantering continued, the innocent lines of questioning had turned into outright dares. Shelia didn't need any coaxing to take Fred up on his offer to take this operation to a more private place, but Cindy's mom wasn't entirely ready to give it up just yet.

She was already four shots in and a bunch of beers to boot, and she was here to party. But she certainly wasn't planning on having sex with anyone at this place, least of all Spanky—a short little punk with a mouth as dirty as he was slovenly, and a level of arrogance that was beyond reproach. But after listening to him drone on about how he was god's gift to women, and how his "special powers" made him superhuman, she yielded; more out of curiosity than anything else.

While Spanky was sealing the deal, Fred and Sheila had already found an empty room on the 3rd floor and were getting down to business. He sat on the bed with Sheila in his lap, naked from the waist up, and was playing with her tiny, but lumpy boobs. She tried wrapping her short and pudgy midget arms around his long torso but could only get them as far as his sides. In her drunken stupor, she failed both arms around a bit before giving up and let Fred take charge.

The feeling of Fred playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples started getting her wet, and amid the foggy haze that settled over her brain, she heard herself say, "Finger my pussy," in a begging manner. Fred was making her horny as shit. She wondering what it would be like to get fucked by such an enormous man, and also wondered just how enormous he really was.

She shifted herself on his lap, giving his long fingers easy access to her still moistening pussy under her skirt, while she tugged as his fly with her pudgy fingers. As he penetrated her with two of his digits, she stuffed her entire forearm into his crotch and felt around. Fred pulled his fingers out of her pussy and undid the button on his jeans, slightly pulling them down over his hips to give her more room to work, then said, "You're gonna have to work a little to get this beast free," then went right back to finger-fucking the shit out of her.

Her pussy gradually opened, and her canal became very slick. Now, Fred had three long fingers inside of her and was opening her further, preparing her for the monster cock she had finally freed from his shorts.

She tried to clasp her hand around it but her short and stumpy fingers and palm were no match for his thickness and weightiness. It just landed with a thump on her belly. But she was a determined little woman. She turned on her side in his lap and pushed herself forward, smacking his cock up against her face. She began tonguing his head and then wrapped her tiny mouth over it, forcing it into her throat and tickling the back of it. She gagged on its girth and coughed up a wad of saliva while holding his head between her lips. As it oozed down his shaft, she lubed him up with both her hands while continuing to work the top and underside of his head.

Fred took his free hand and palmed the back of her skull like a basketball, forcing her farther down his cock than before. With a gurgle and burp, more saliva spilled onto him. Sheila again used both hands to lube his shaft and started moaning as she felt her pussy open wider. She continued rubbing his cock with her hand and said, "Fuck me! I want to feel it inside me!"

Before she knew it, Sheila was off the bed and up in the air. In one motion, Fred clasped his arm around her torso, stood up, flipped her upside down, and was holding her by the thighs. He lowered her down to his crotch where his large and meaty cock was waiting, and it grazed her across her face. She pressed on his thighs for support and pushed herself forward to allow her mouth to meet his engorged head.

Fred held her in place for a little while before pulling her up by her legs and smashing her pussy into his face. She flailed around while suspended upside down as Fred penetrated her slit with his tongue and nose, driving her crazier by the moment.

He then lowered her back down towards his cock so she could suck him off some more, then hoisted her up again to his face once more. He continued playing with his party favor in this manner until Sheila could no longer control herself. The blood was pooling in both her head and her pussy, and the room was spinning from the alcohol. She felt her gut wrench and spasm, and before she knew it, she was vomiting all over the floor and on Fred's feet.

"Jesus!" he yelled when he heard her barf and felt the hot, chunky debris land on his ankles. He was still holding her in place in this standing-69 when he looked down at the carnage below. He let out a laugh, then giggled her a bit, asking her if she was all done before flipping her back over, midget-tossing her on the bed, spreading both her legs opened, then pushing the tip of his cock inside her still well-lubed pussy.

Sheila let out a yelp when Fred forced his way into her opening. Although he'd pried her opened earlier, it still wasn't enough to receive more of his length. Fred worked her slowly and deliberately, introducing more of his cock to her with each stroke. She had never felt as filled up by a cock ever in her life, and the pressure she felt welling inside her drove her wild.

Fred worked his cock up her canal to the tip of her cervix, and upon impact, Sheila yelped again. Only this time, the pain she felt was pleasurable, as it only added to the sensation that was building deep inside her.

Once he bottomed her out, he started thrusting harder and faster. Sheila started thrashing wildly on the bed, while Fred held her pudgy little legs stationary and continued to work her over. He drilled her pussy into submission and was now pulverizing the tip of her cervix with small rapid-fire thrusts. Sheila screamed and cried out in both pleasure and pain as her vagina contracted hard. As her orgasm hit her, she squirted profusely all over Fred's shaft and balls, soaking the bed in the process.

That, in turn, drove Fred wild. He felt his load begin travelling upward, so he quickly pulled out of her and brought his cock up to her face. His thick load rolled out of him like butter melting over an ear or corn, slathering her mouth, chin, and neck with his creamy white seed. Sheila grabbed it with both hands and pulled it to her mouth, coaxing the remnants of his load out of him and onto her tongue. She smeared what was on her face and chin into her skin as she let out a pleasurable sigh. Fred had annihilated her and she was completely spent. And in a matter of seconds, she was out cold.

Fred grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. After quickly showering and getting dressed, he came back into the room and walked over to the bed where Sheila was sleeping. He could do nothing but giggle as his brain processed the scene in front of him. There she was—a naked midget lying in a pool of her own love juice, dried cum stuck to her chin, lips, and neck, and some leftover remnants of vomit caked in her hair above her forehead.

Now this was a party!

Meanwhile, Spanky had led Cindy's mom into a private room on the second floor and was groping her at will. Like Sheila, she had also had too much to drink, but although buzzed, she still had her wits about her. Having such a small man explore her long and skinny length was both amusing and arousing. Spanky had never experienced anything like this. To him, she was a novelty, so he was going to enjoy this encounter to the fullest.

He had quickly stripped her down on the bed and was running his hands all over her body, playing with her little boobs and caressing her ass. He then began rubbing her feet while climbing on one of her long legs and said to her, "You're like a fuckin' giraffe," while continuing to massage her hoofs.

Spanky moved his hands all over her bottom half with both speed and deftness. He fingered her pussy with his index and middle finger, and circled her asshole with his ring finger, applying some of her own juices to it. Surprised by Spanky's sneak attack, she clenched her butt hole tight, but he was having none of it. He spat on his finger and wedged his way inside her hole, while continuing to explore her canal with the other two.

"You ain't gettin' away with that, honey. That ass is mine," he said as he slid his moist finger all the way inside her shitter. "This is one of my special powers."

He began quickly jerking his forearm and wiggled his fingers inside both her holes. Cindy's mom had no idea what was going on; she had never been finger-fucked like this before. To her, it felt like thousands of tiny tendrils probing and priming her insides, generating amazing sensations of pleasure, and quickly bringing her to the brink.

She let out a long, loud moan as she tightly clenched her asshole around Spanky's digit, then erupted from within. Her vagina contracted hard around the two fingers inside of it and pulsed forcefully with each wave of pleasure that spilled through her. Her moaning trailed off as she relaxed her head on the pillow and looked at him in amazement as she panted.

"What the fuck was that?" she asked while catching her breath, exasperated by what she had just experienced.

"Baby, I told you I had special powers," he said as he stood up and pulled all his clothes off. Cindy's mom was still regaining her bearings when she noticed that Spanky's cock was both short and thin, shorter and thinner than any cock she had ever seen, almost childlike in size and appearance.

"Is that..." she said as her voice trailed off while pointing to it.

Spanky just snickered as he stood at the foot of the bed. It was a familiar reaction—one he'd experienced many times before. But Spanky knew something Cindy's mom didn't.

"Yeah, it is," he replied.

"You're not going to fuck me with that little pencil cock, you dirty fuck," she returned in defiance.

"Think not?" he asked, as he got on top of her and grabbed her by the pussy. "This..." he said as he squeezed her muff with his hand, "Is goin' down."

He pressed her torso down with one hand and used the other to direct his tiny cock into her dripping wet pussy. He then pressed his weight down on her and put one nipple in his mouth and began to suck. At first, he slowly probed her canal with his cock, prompting her to ask, "It's not in, is it?"

sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers
12