Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing Cindy's mom felt was a furious tongue on her nipple and Spanky's weight on her body. After turning her attention to her pussy, she realized he was inside her and wondered aloud, "This is going to be the worst fuck ever, I'm sure," as Spanky continued to probe.

He snickered again as he lifted his mouth off her nipple, looked her in the eye, then said, "I was just getting you ready."

Immediately, Spanky went to work. He began thrusting quickly and before she knew it, his torso and loins were moving at lightning speed. She looked down between their bodies but everything was a blur. She had no idea how fast he was moving, nor if it was even humanly possible. For a split second, she thought her vision was failing her, and maybe she really did have too much to drink. But as she refocused on her surroundings, she realized she was still in control of her faculties. But, she also realized something wasn't entirely right. And now, something odd was happening to her.

Spanky's RPM rate was still increasing, and as he motored in and out of her, the sensations she began feeling from her loins amplified greatly. She felt a quivering throughout her entire body as she began to shake uncontrollably. She could feel an orgasm building quickly from deep inside her but it was just sitting there, leaving her on the threshold, almost torturously.

She had been jackhammered before, and that always sent her over the edge, but this time, something was different. Spanky was ramming her hard but she didn't feel like she was being pounded. It was more of a sensation of being dropped into a meat-grinder.

"Oh god!" she yelled between horrid cries of delight, "You're turning my pussy into jell-o!"

Spanky was annihilating her pussy through sheer force and speed, pulverizing it into oblivion. She felt her orgasm pool right below Spanky's cock and in a violent contraction, she blasted a gushing torrent of fluid that spewed like a sprinkler against his groin and showered both of them in ejaculate.

Her orgasm kept coming, wave after violent wave, as Spanky blasted in and out of her shuddering hole. The flow was incredible, and it kept going as Spanky quickly pulled out of her and straddled her. He grabbed his cock and took aim as massive ropes of cum shot out of his member and drenched her face, neck, torso, and muff. Before she knew it, she was covered from forehead to clit in buckets of cum and was shaking violently from head to toe.

Her orgasm had since passed but she could still feel light waves of pleasure wash over her as she lie motionless on the bed. Her pussy had just been vaporized and her brain had been scrambled like an egg, and all she could do was let out a few weak whimpers.

Spanky stood at the foot of the bed, soaked from the neck down, and beamed with pride while admiring his handiwork. "Told ya," he said with a wide grin. "Said I have special powers."

Then, before either of them could say anything else, they heard a commotion in the hall, and a loud bang against the bedroom door. In one motion, the knob had turned and the door was thrown open, revealing a stunned Cindy with a look of horror on her face, and Brandon peeking into the room over her shoulder.

"Oh mom! What did you just do?" she cried while staring agape at her mother lying motionless on the bed, covered in her own bodily fluid and in Spanky's ungodly load.

"What did you do let him do?" she said frantically.

"Things got a little out of hand, but it's cool. She got her money's worth, and then some."

Spanky then turned to Brandon and said, "There ya go, bro. Mission accomplished. You'd better take some pics before she comes to."

He then paused, while Cindy ran to her mother's side and began cleaning her face with her sleeve, turned back to Brandon and asked, "By the way, how'd Freddy B do with the midget?"

12