Party Favors

Story Info
I just love costume parties, don't you?
5.4k words
4.47
11.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this looks okay?"

Alicia rolls her eyes at me for maybe the hundredth time since picking me up for the party.

"If by 'okay' you mean 'like a total slut' then, yes!"

"Not exactly what I was going for," I mumble, fiddling with my skimpy top.

I'm wearing a sexy Little Red Riding Hood costume, and the black and red bodice is laced tight enough to push my boobs up into an embarrassing amount of cleavage. Under that is a red miniskirt, it's frilly and lacey, reaching just past my hips and barely covering my ass. Of course, there's a bright red cloak and hood, and my hair is braided into a pair of pigtails with red ribbons. I'm also wearing fishnets and a pair of red sky-high fuck-me heels that, if I do say so myself, make my legs look a mile long, and my booty look perky as an apple.

Alicia looks me up and down, her eyebrow arched doubtfully. "What were you going for then?"

My cheeks get a little warm. "Fairytale prostitute?"

"Nailed it!"

We're both laughing as Alicia grabs my wrist and drags me towards the party.

It's not that I'm normally so conservative or anything, but at Halloween I tend to abandon my inhibitions completely. It's the one night of the year I can be anything, do anything. The fact that this costume has me a little nervous, insecure even...kind of the whole point.

Alicia's costume is a sexy FBI agent. Basically just a dark blue leotard, with long, cuffed sleeves to look official and a plunging neckline. The costume is complete with a matching FBI cap, and a pair of aviator sunglasses. She always looks just so effortlessly hot... it's kinda fucken annoying.

"So, what's Kevin going as again?" I ask, trotting along behind her.

"A convict or something," she says.

"That's why you're a cop or whatever?"

"Nah, I just wanted an excuse to get some handcuffs," she looks back and winks, "for later..."

Once we get inside, all the normal Halloween party things happen. First and foremost: drinks... and letting a couple of the guys feed us shots. Then we make the rounds saying "hi" to everyone we know, laughing and complimenting each other's costumes. Get more drinks. Do another shot.

Then make another round to gossip about who showed up; about who we can't believe showed up; who's costume is the best, and of course; who's costume is the sluttiest.

That title is being shared this year by Marisa and Callie, both of whom actually just wore lingerie, with kitty cat and bunny ear headbands (respectively).

I'm feeling pretty tipsy by the time we're taking our third round of shots; a multi-layered mixture that looks like candy corn but tastes like pure tequila.

Alicia almost gags on hers, then glances around the party with an annoyed look. "I'm going to go see if Kevin is downstairs."

I'm coughing on my own shot. "Oh yeah, he shoulda been here by now, huh?"

"He probably just went straight down to get stoned, the jerk..."

Kevin wasn't exactly her boyfriend, but might as well have been. He should have at least come say "hi" before going to get high. If that's where he was.

Alicia starts to head off.

"I think I'm going to check out the snack sitch," I call after her. "We don't want a repeat of the 4th."

She flashes me a disgusted expression. I'll spare you the details, but on the Fourth of July this year I drank a lot, and ate very little... but in my defense, I did pay for her backseat to get steamed and shampooed!

In the kitchen I find all the usual snacks; many flavors of chips, one bowl of dip, and an entire Wonka factory worth of candy. I munch a few chips, while debating how many fun-sized Snickers it would take to ruin my night...

I'm moving around the table to get at the dip when the Big Bad Wolf bursts into the kitchen, sending a jolt of terror through me!

I jump and squeal, and then flush with embarrassment.

The guy seems to jump a little himself, but then I hear him snickering. He's wearing a very impressive wolf mask. It's got realistic fur sticking out all over, and a long snout with gnarly fangs. The rest of his costume is a flannel shirt, with more fur sticking out of the chest, and a pair of long clawed gloves. Guess he's probably supposed to be more of a werewolf than the big bad variety.

He's also just wearing a pair of designer jeans with expensive shoes. So it's not even like he went full out.

"Sorry," I'm giggling now and trying to hide my blush. "I wasn't ready for you to come in like that."

He doesn't say anything, just cocks his head like a dog would.

I munch another chip. "Who's under there? Do I know you?"

He comes over to the table and I can't tell with the mask but I'm pretty sure he's checking me out. I lean forward on the table, teasing him with a view right down the front of my bodice.

"My my grandma, what big eyes you have?"

He lets out kind of a low growl that sends a nervous tingle down the back of my neck. I straighten up and grab a piece of candy, fidgeting the wrapper off.

"You know, like the story?" I give a little hip shimmy to accentuate my costume. "Little Red Riding Hood."

The wolfy mask kinda jerks up and down. I can't see his eyes but he is definitely checking me out now. I can't see his body either, but he seems well put together. Even though I don't know who it is, there's something about his energy that I find very...intriguing.

Or maybe that's just the alcohol...

"Y'know even when I was a little girl I always thought it was so dumb that Little Red Riding Hood couldn't tell her grandma from a wolf," I ramble, chewing my candy. "I mean she had to be a total idiot, or maybe she... wanted to, um..."

He starts to come around the table, making that growling noise under his mask.

"...get eaten..."

I swallow and take a step back, wondering again who this even is... and why I'm finding him so enticing despite not knowing. Maybe...it's because I don't know...?

"See something you like?"

That jerky nod again.

"I meant the candy," I clarify quickly, holding up a Reese's pumpkin. "My what big teeth you have..."

"The better to eat you with."

Finally... there's definitely something familiar about his voice. I can't quite place it though, because the mask makes him sound raspy and echoey.

His arm slips around my waist, and he lets out that low growl. This time it sends a nervous flutter through my chest.

"Hold on Big Bad," I say, quickly reaching back to push his arm away.

As I do, he grabs my wrist, holding my hand behind my back, then jerks me against his furry chest.

"Oh!" I let out a little gasp. My heart starts to beat a little faster.

I know I should say something, but instead I look up at him and wait to see what he does next.

His free hand comes up, trailing a long wolfy claw down my neck and between my breasts. Tingles burst across my chest and the breath catches in my throat. I can feel my nipples tighten.

We're the only ones in the kitchen right now, but I glance towards the rest of the party. No one seems to be paying attention...yet.

Turning back to him, I murmur, "guess you saw something you liked."

He takes the invitation, releasing my arm and sliding his hand downward. The other reaches around quickly, both grabbing a handful of my ass. Under the frilly red skirt I'm only wearing a pair of sheer cheekies and the feel of the rubber wolf gloves sends a chill racing up my sides. I blurt a nervous giggle. He pulls me closer squeezing tight.

I start reaching up to lift the mask. Now that I'm letting him grope me, I should probably know who this is.

"Food!" A couple other guys storm into the kitchen and me and Big Bad jerk back immediately.

"Hey guys," I squeak.

"What's up, y'all," one of them mumbles.

They attack the candy and now I notice the smell of weed hanging around them.

I glance over my shoulder at the wolf, rolling my eyes and smirking; stoners.

He moves back up beside me, reaching behind my back to grab my ass again. I don't stop him. That rubber glove slips under my skirt and gives me a squeeze that sends more chills rippling up my back. I try to play that off, so he gives me a rough jiggle and I have to brush his hand away before the stoners notice.

They don't notice anything but the candy and chips.

I'm making a cheesy joke about them having the munchies when I feel Big Bad playing with my skirt again. He pushes it up just a little and reaches back in. Instead of going for my ass, this time he starts to reach between my legs.

Heat rushes through my face and I gulp. I'm very pointedly not looking at him, continuing to small talk with the hungry stoners... but, if I'm being honest, they're barely paying attention and the risk of them noticing, starts to send a little rush through me. So I spread my legs...just a little bit.

The elongated fingers of his werewolf glove slip all the way between my thighs, easily reaching my pussy. My voice catches feeling him start to rub. My panties are so thin I can feel every bump and knuckle moving between my legs. It doesn't take him long to find my slit, and he slides that long, curved wolf claw into it.

An instant quiver rolls through my hips and I grab the side of the snack table. I'm watching the stoners, trying to decide if it'll be more noticeable to try stopping him now...or let him keep going. And I want to let him keep going...

Big Bad is stroking that claw back and forth between my pussy lips. Anxious prickles are crawling up my sides making me shiver. I grip the edge of the table even tighter and notice the way my breathing is starting to make my boobs heave up and down in the bodice of my slutty costume.

My cheeks are burning, probably bright red and when he bumps my clit with that rubber claw... it's all I can do not to moan out loud. A rush of heat floods my hips and I start to get wet.

Fortunately, the stoners are on their way out of the kitchen now, taking chips and candy with them. The instant they're gone, I wrench away from the wolf biting my lip, sucking a deep breath and giggling in embarrassment.

"My my grandma, um...what long fingers you have..." I'm readjusting my panties, they're damp, but he probably couldn't feel that through those gloves.

Big Bad lifts his hand to his wolfy snout, pantomiming like he's licking the fingers. Maybe he could tell, somehow? He makes that deep growl as he does, and the sound sends another shiver through me.

"I think I need another drink."

The wolf mask moves up and down again in that jerky nod. He reaches out to grab my hand, then leads me out into the garage.

There is a spare fridge out here with extra drinks in it...but I don't kid myself into thinking that's why he brought me out here. Everyone else is still inside.

As soon as the door shuts behind me, he turns around and lets out that low growl, a little louder now. A little hungrier. It sets my nerves on edge. I move towards the fridge.

He pulls off the wolf claw gloves and grabs me. I let him push me against the side of the car parked out here. I hook one fishnetted leg around his and brace my hands on his chest, feeling his fit build through the flannel shirt gives me a little charge. I'm half expecting him to pull off the mask and kiss me or something... instead he starts unlacing my bodice.

The mask stays on.

I glance at the door, nervous someone might come out at any moment...those same nerves send a thrill rushing up my spine. Biting my lip, I start helping him undo the lacing, and the bodice comes off quick! He jerks it away and tosses it over on the hood of the car.

I let out a little sigh as the cool air hits my nipples and they start to tingle, already hard and stiff. I reach up to cover them but Big Bad pulls my hands away and starts groping me. He's squeezing and twisting and sending bright sparks through my chest. My heart starts beating faster and an anxious warmth flushes through my torso.

I slide my hands along his arms, feeling the muscle tone under the flannel sleeves of his costume. I'm chewing my lip now, starting to let out soft moans as he works over my tits.

"Feel as good as they look," he groans, flicking his thumbs over my nipples.

The sensation makes me flinch. I almost recognize his voice this time but then he pushes me down onto my knees and takes out his cock... his big, hard, thick, beautiful cock, and the sight of it makes my guts go gooey.

I quickly strip off the red riding hood and cape, licking my lips and staring.

"My my grandma...what a big cock you have..."

"All the better to fuck that pretty mouth!"

He grabs the back of my head, tilting my face up and back.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I do it without hesitation and he smacks his cock off my tongue. He rubs back and forth a few times, spreading my spit along his shaft. He tastes earthy and warm; smells musky. My pussy quivers and my nipples ache.

Big Bad growls again and shoves into my mouth. "Look at me."

I'm watching the wolf mask as he presses all the way to my throat. I flinch and moan around his shaft. He cradles the back of my head, pulling out then shoving in again.

"Now suck it!"

I wrap my lips around his shaft and suck him hard and tight. He pushes in and out, again and again, going deeper each time, gagging me over and over. Tears start to well and I close my eyes, swallowing as he pulls out.

He gives my face a quick smack. A thrill rushes down my spine and between my legs.

"Keep your eyes on me."

I look up at him, open my mouth and nod. He shoves hastily back in. His cock slides over my tongue and I start sucking again. He pumps deep, rolls his hips against my face. I'm staring up at him as he starts thrusting into my throat. Plunging in and out, in and out, until I'm gagging and gasping for air with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

Groaning now, he pulls out, letting me take a few quick breaths. He wipes his saliva coated cock across my face, through my wet tears. Then gripping my head with both hands, he plunges back down my throat. I moan and gag on his cock as he pumps faster and faster. My lips go numb from the friction, but I can feel spit and tears moving down my neck.

I keep my eyes locked on that creepy wolf mask, letting him fuck my throat. I try to hold my breath. He holds my head, both hands grip tight, jerking me up and down, cock plunging in and out. I gag on every thrust, then suck hard, slurping around his thick shaft.

Finally he lets go and his cock pops out of my mouth, trailing glittery strings of spit and precum. I slump backwards, coughing and sputtering, my throat burning.

"Fuck Jane, I've heard you like sucking dick but that..." My blood turns to ice as I finally recognize the voice echoing under that wolf mask. "..was amazing."

"Kevin!?" I gasp.

I wrap my hands over my chest as shock and embarrassment, and shame, and anger, and a hundred other emotions rush through me all at once.

"Oh my gawd," I gasp, scooting away from him.

"Heh, yeah," he sighs. "Don't act like you didn't know..."

"What the fuck!?" I snap, getting to my feet.

"What?" he shrugs and pulls off the mask revealing those all-too-familiar features and light brown hair. "You gonna claim you weren't into it now?"

A flash of humiliation rushes through me. "I didn't know it was you."

I start wiping at my face, realizing I still have tears and spit and his precum splattered all over me.

"Please," he rolls his eyes, "just like little red didn't know it was her granny... you wanted this too."

He takes a step towards me and I back up instantly.

"Stay fucking back!" Anger, guilt and shame all flood my head at once. "No, I didn't! Alicia's my best friend! And you're her... her..."

"What? Boy-friend? Friend with benefits?" He keeps moving closer. "More like fuck-buddy, I don't belong to her any more than she does me."

"That's not the point," I feel on the verge of crying.

I mean Alicia probably won't hate me, especially after I explain the situation... but she'll still be hurt. It'll probably at least make things awkward for a while. This is definitely a girl-code violation.

Kevin keeps coming and I keep backing away, until I bump into that spare fridge. He moves in quick, planting a hand on either side of me so I can't go anywhere.

"Come on, Jane," he says, looking into my eyes, making me feel small. "All the time we've spent hanging out, you never wondered what it'd be like? You and me..."

I gulp. "No! I mean, maybe, but-"

"Of course you have," he cuts me off. "We have fun together, I'm hot, your hot... I know Alicia's told you I'm good in bed."

It was all true... but that didn't make any of this right! I can wonder without ever acting on it.

"And I know I've wanted a piece of you as long as I've been...whatever I am with Alicia."

"A piece? Fuck you, Kevin."

"Yeah, that's the idea..."

He reaches down between my legs. I grab his wrist with one hand, squeezing my thighs together but he shoves between them. He rubs my pussy and I freeze, opening my mouth to stop him but letting out a nervous moan instead.

Kevin grins. "You're soaking fucken wet, Jane, don't tell me you don't want this." He lets out that growl again, and even without the mask it sends a tremor through me.

I'm mumbling "I don't..." when he pushes in deeper, strong fingers kneading my soft wet folds. Hot tingles rush through my hips and I squirm against the fridge.

"Liar," he groans and slips his fingers under my panties.

My pussy lips tingle as he strokes and teases them. He thumbs my clit and I shudder all over but manage to swallow another moan. His wide digit pulses against the sensitive nub sending electricity sizzling through me. I spread my legs for him even though I don't want to...even though I tell myself I don't want to...

Kevin takes the opening as invitation and slips a finger inside me. I let out a shrill whine. My hips shake and I arch against the fridge. His thumb works my clit, his finger pumps in and out, already dictating the rhythm of my breath.

I'm still trying to keep my chest covered but his free hand reaches up to pull mine away. I don't even resist. He grabs my breast and starts kneading roughly right away. I stare up at him, panting as his hands take control of my body. I'm trembling and shaking as scintillating sensations roll through me.

He works a second finger into me and I almost cum! My cheeks are burning. My head is spinning. The heat and tension building through my curves are so fucking intense I can barely stand it. I'm almost his...if I climax I'll let Kevin do anything he wants... fuck I'll probably beg him to!

Clenching my eyes shut, swallowing my temptation, I shove him back. I hear myself whimper as his hands pull away. I feel raw. Every inch of skin electrified.

I summon what meager conviction I can, look at the floor and declare, "this is so wrong, and I won't do it to Alicia."

"Fine," he doesn't hide his annoyance. "I understand Jane's afraid to fuck Kevin." He turns to leave, grabbing his mask off the floor.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble, not sure what else to say. I feel ashamed and guilty and, if I'm honest...disappointed.

"But, I think you forgot the moral of that story," he says putting the wolf mask back on. "The Big Bad Wolf always gobbles up Little Red Riding Hood in the end!"

He turns back to pounces on me! I only let out a startled shriek as he spins me around and shoves me face first against the fridge. My heart thumps between my breasts as he tugs my hips back and bends me forward. He reaches under my skirt, fingernails scraping my hips as he shoves my panties down around my knees. The cool air feels ice cold on my wet pussy and I suck in a deep nervous breath. That big hard cock slides into me and I cry out then instantly start moaning for him. The Big Bad Wolf fucks me hard, hips slapping against my soft round ass, I can feel it bounce with every thrust.

12