Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arch back, spreading my legs and giving in. I'm fucking his.

Sorry, Alicia.

"See...I knew you wanted it."

His cock pumps into my juicy cunt so deep I can't control my outcries. I'm stretched around him, aching but electrified. His hands start to move all over, exploring my curves. He pushes up my skirt and slaps my ass. I yelp.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." Big Bad spanks me again.

I stutter and murmur but can't find a response between moans. Every quick thrust has my tits bouncing. His fingers tickle over my ribs, making me shiver. He gropes my naked breasts, pinching and twisting my dark nipples.

Reaching up to my head, he grabs a pigtail in each hand then jerks back. Pain flashes over my scalp and down my spine. He pulls me into a tight arch and starts pounding my pussy. I'm crying out. Clawing at the fridge. I can feel my juices spurting with every stroke, warm and slick and dripping down my thighs. In and out, in and fucking out, every ridge and vein rushing, pumping, driving me wild.

My high heels are clicking the concrete in time to his driving cock. Yanking my pigtails with every thrust, Big Bad keeps me screaming and plows my tight wet cunt until I cum.

White heat flows through me. I feel every muscle tense as fireworks burst all along my spine. My pussy squeezes his rock-hard shaft. Big Bad keeps pumping through my climax and the scintillating rush turns my brain to warm mush.

When he pulls out of my vagina, my knees wobble and buckle. I have to hold onto the fridge to stay upright.

"Over here," he grunts, breathless. "Your turn."

Kevin moves away from the fridge, beside the car and lays down on his back. I follow him, stripping off my soaked panties and staring at his cock. It stands up, jutting proudly from his hips, glistening with my own cum and juices.

I stand over him for a moment, letting him look up my frilly skirt and playing with myself so he can see how dripping wet my pretty little pussy is.

He half-growls, half-groans and leans up to grab at my thighs, pulling me down in a hurry.

I push his hands away but kneel down, straddling his hips. I lean back just a little, rubbing my wet snatch against his taught shaft. He groans again and tries to push in...so I pull away.

"Tease," he grunts and chuckles.

I lick my lips, staring into his eyes and easing back to wiggle against him again. "See this is what I always wanted to do," I let out a little sigh as his cock flinches against me, "tease you, make you crazy, until you want me more than Alicia."

It just comes out...I don't know if I mean it. Like I've thought it before, but I don't know if I mean it.

Kevin just grins at me. "I knew it."

His hands reach up to my tits. I let him grope me as I continue to tease. Rubbing my pussy against his cock, slowly, he tenses, I can feel his hips squirm between my legs. I'm trying to play it cool, but I'm starting to whimper as my pussy lips tingle and cling to his shaft... fuck I'm supposed to be the one teasing him!

"You know she's got a better body than you," he says.

I look at him, a little shocked. "What?"

"She's definitely the hot friend," he goes on, "why do you think I'm whatever with her, and fucking you in a garage?"

A rush of heat and embarrassment flows through me. I mean I know it's true but...

"What the fuck, Kevin!?"

I start to pull away, try to stand. He snags me by the hips and pulls me back down, right onto his cock this time. The sensation flashes through me; thick, hot, scintillating, and I let out a moan as he fills my tight wet hole.

I look down at him with wide eyes, insecurity and anger crawl up my spine... but...fuck, he feels good...

"You want me to want you more than her?" he asks, so fucking smug with his cock inside me.

I gulp. He squeezes me a little tighter, his hips pulse once and a quiver rolls through my body. I shut my eyes tight to keep them from fluttering...

"Yes...fuck yes...." I moan and nod.

"Then you're gonna have to work this pussy extra hard to do that."

I don't look at him, but my hips are already starting to move back and forth. I know I should be indignant but my head is already nodding again...eagerly. I bite my lip, feeling his cock move inside sends an irresistible warmth flowing up into my stomach and down my legs.

He lays back, tucking his arms behind his head and letting me do the work now. I lean forward, pushing up his werewolf shirt. My palms slide over his skin, excited tingles dance up my arms. Kevin's pretty built, but then I knew that...okay, maybe I've checked him out a little closer than I like to admit. I brace my hands against those deliciously hard muscles and start riding him.

I grind down on his cock, rolling my hips faster and faster. My frilly red skirt flutters with the motion. My legs squeeze against his sides. He's so hard, so hot inside me, feeling his rod moving and flexing so deep sends a rush through my chest. I start moaning.

His hands reach back up to my bouncing breasts, squeezing, kneading, sending sparks through my torso and across my shoulders.

"Yes...yes, fuck!" I'm shaking.

I sit back up, bouncing on his magnificent dick now; up and down, hips rolling up and down, working my ass up and down, grinding deep to feel him fill me up. I cry out, shrill and loud as the sensation rushes through me.

He clutches my boobs tight, twisting, mashing and flicking my nipples. I squirm and flinch and let out a little whine, grabbing his wrists just to hang onto something!

He pulls one hand loose and reaches back to slap my bouncing ass. "You can fuck better than that!"

I immediately try to ride faster for him, up and down up and down, making the skirt swish around my hips. He spanks me again, harder, I moan at the sting.

"Come on, Jane, don't you want me to want you..." He's gasping, moaning through the words.

My only response is to ride him harder, faster. I hear his words, but my mushy mind can barely focus on anything but his rock-hard cock surging inside me. I'm bouncing up down up down up down, panting and gasping from the exertion.

My wet needy cunt is pulsating around his rigid shaft, slurping as it pumps in and out, in and out, our bodies slapping together. Electricity crackles through my hips and pulses up my spine. My boobs are aching in his hands, my nipples are so tight they feel like they're going to burst. I throw my head back squealing and cumming again!

The climax rocks my body on top of Kevin's. Every curve shakes and quivers. He grabs my hips and starts bucking, thrusting hard, plunging so fucking deep! I'm hanging on to him like a bronco, screaming as orgasmic aftershocks rip through me.

He lets out his deepest groan yet. That throbbing cock flexes and swells inside me. I want his hot cream so fucking bad-

Across the garage the door bangs open.

"Jane? Jane is that you!?"

Alicia!

I throw myself backwards just as Kevin erupts, splattering my tummy and skirt with hot sticky jizz.

"Alicia?" I gasp, glancing over the hood of the car. "Uhh...hi..."

She's standing just outside the door. Behind her, just inside the door, it seems like the entire party is gathered, trying to get a look. She crosses her arms, one eyebrow raised and trying to suppress a smirk.

"Do you realize these pervs could hear you through the door?" she admonishes me, sounding like an older sister. "Who are you even out here with?"

I gulp. I don't know what to say. A lump forms in my throat so big I'm not sure I could speak if I did know what to say. My cheeks turn bright red, I can feel them burning.

Kevin pokes his masked head up over the hood of the car and growls.

Alicia rolls her eyes. "My my grandma, what a big whore you are." I see her smirk, then wink at me. "Either get cleaned up and come back to the party, ya little slut, or go find a room where you're not putting on a free show for everybody." She turns around and starts shooing the party-goers away from the door. "And you all get outta here, maybe you should be trying to get laid yourselves instead of creeping and peeping on my girl..."

The door slams shut.

I slump back, heart pounding. I should probably feel more guilty, but I'm a little too blissfully numb for that at the moment. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little buzzed knowing everyone had been inside listening...

Kevin pulls off his wolf mask. "See? She didn't even know."

I hug my knees into my chest, still trembling and try to calm my post-orgasmic nerves. "So what now?"

"I got my convict costume in the car, I'll go change and just say I got here late."

"So you planned this?" I sigh, looking over at him. "Fuck me, then run back to her..."

"It's Halloween," he shrugs. "What better night to take off my sheep-skin and show you the wolf."

"That's a little despicable, isn't it?"

"You liked it."

"What if I'd turned you down?"

Kevin grins, licking his lips and it's the most wolf-like he's looked all night. "Didn't matter did it?"

I hug my legs a little tighter. I'm also too numb to be angry, or disgusted, or whatever I probably should be feeling right now. My eyes drift down to his spent cock, still slick with my cum and a quiver runs down my slippery slit.

"Well, if you're already 'running late'," I look at him sheepishly, biting my lip, "what's another 10 minutes?"

Grinning, Kevin pulls the mask back on and pounces on me, almost before I get the words out. He lets out one of those hungry growls and I shiver in his groping hands. My shrill giggle turns into an deep, eager moan as the Big Bad Wolf gobbles me all up...

12