Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, finding Cooper attached to the new cock. His eyes were closed, hands grasped behind his back. He rocked into her grip, heating her palm. Sensations were building, stacking up in her brain. The scratchy cut-pile carpet on her knees; pulsing warmth in her hands; a smooth throbbing hardness piercing her lips. She squeezed her legs together to keep her wetness from trickling down her inner thighs.

She focused on Mike, rolling her tongue and filling her mouth. He groaned, swaying toward her face. His shirttails tickled her cheeks, drawing a giggle from her throat. He shuddered hard, and Julie steadied herself for the surge of semen she was sure would follow. Instead, she felt a hand on her shoulder and a gentle push, and his penis receding from her lips.

She looked up, eyes wide, afraid she'd done something wrong. Mike smiled at her, the tip of his dick tapping her chin. "Too much appetizer," he said, "and I won't have room for the main course."

She turned her head to follow his. Kat now perched on the stool beside her, dress bundled around her waist. Marco's hands massaged her tits while she twisted and stroked Nate's hard-on with her own. Mike shuffled over. Gently he pushed Kat's legs apart, then curled his arms beneath her knees and hoisted them up over his shoulders. His cock leading the way he stepped forward, wedging apart her folds and plunging into her vagina.

A desperate moan rang in Julie's ears. She couldn't tell if it was Kat's or her own. Turning to Cooper she sealed her lips to his dick and shoved her free hand in the front of her shorts, lathering her fingers with grool. A current shot through her body catching her breath and curling her toes. Another penis clouded her peripheral vision. She reached out and smeared it with her cream, twisting and stroking, kneading it in her grip.

Panicked breath overhead drew her attention back to Cooper. His arms were locked straight at his side, hands cinched into trembling fists. His eyes were shut tight and jaw agape. "Stop stop stop," he chattered, his body stiffening piece by piece. Julie paused mid-slurp, releasing the pressure on his cock. It jumped against her lip and a trickle of pre-cum oozed out over her tongue.

Cooper pinched the base of his dick and pulled away from Julie's deft stimulation. He held on and held back, his orgasm retreating into his balls. She watched him, pleased with her work. And when he cooled just enough to open his eyes she smiled at him, licking her lips and swallowing the dollop of his seed in her mouth.

He swooned to a chuckle from the group. A thrill surfed Julie's chest, shivering her tits and poking her nipples through her shirt. Her pussy drooled as she angled toward the cock clutched in her hand. In that moment she began to realize that here, kneeling on the carpet of a hotel room surrounded by dick she was learning something about herself. Something she never expected but was now delighted to understand.

She curled her tongue under Nate's shaft and eased him in. The tang of her juices tickled her tastebuds. She dove deeper, pushing him near the back of her throat several times before coming up for air. Saliva filling her cheeks she glanced up to his hands on his hips, head lolled back, and the corners of his mouth creased toward his ears. The smile warmed her clit, melting more cream into her panties.

She grabbed for the nearest cock and tugged it close, easing into a flow with the motion of her head. Between the bodies of the two men she could see Luna curled over the couch, Theo's hips crashing into her buttocks while she keened over Alan's dick. And just off her right shoulder Kat moaned expletives between gasps as Mike bucked her body against the counter.

Her head was swimming, drunk on the sounds and smell of sex. Whatever reservations she'd had before were gone. She was part of the team now. And as she inflated successive erections she decided that though her roll was limited she would engage with the same vigor displayed by the other girls.

Freeing herself for just a moment Julie shucked her sweater and peeled her shirt off over her head. Her perky teardrop B-cups bounced on her chest, drawing impressed grunts from the suitors. The air felt good on her hot, clammy skin. She took a second to gather it was Josh's cock she polished in her left hand before stuffing Nate's back into her mouth.

She traded them back and forth -- a few strokes of one and slurps of the other before switching and switching back. The circle closed around her, hands grazing her shoulders, cocks prodding her arms. She felt like a black hole, sucking in everything around her and growing stronger with each new dick she devoured.

Now twitching inside her Nate pulled away, replaced immediately by another member. This one was thick and already slippery, slathered in the nectar of a well-fucked pussy. Julie swabbed it with her lips and scoured it with her tongue, curious to know if she relished the taste of her roommate or the sweet little lifeguard she'd thought so reserved before today.

There was a gasp behind her. Followed by a pause. Then a guttural female moan. The penis in her mouth flexed and a searing heat shot through her body, converging in her groin and flooding her pussy. She knew that sound. And she knew what caused it. She swayed side to side, searching for Kat between the bodies.

She found her nearby to her right, straddling Mike's lap on a stool with Nate braced behind her, driving his cock into her ass. Her mouth hung open, eyes crinkled shut, heavy breasts jostling every time he hilted. Mike's hips arced upward as Nate retreated, laying a rhythm for the meandering melody of Kat's groans.

To her left, Luna's screams joined the chorus, weaving an ecstasy to a stereo crescendo. Julie couldn't see the conductors, but from the cadence of Copper's grunts she deduced he was involved. The dick between her lips touched the back of her throat, and she held it there, snaking side to side until the urge to breathe forced it out.

Lifting her eyes she found Marco smiling down. Strands of spit tethered his balls to her chin. She grasped the base and strangled it, bulging the reddened head and shaft. She slapped it on her cheeks and tongue and rubbed it all over her lips and nose. Marco sighed through his teeth, looking very much like a man on the edge, working hard to restrain his urges.

Julie moved her mouth to Josh's meat, licking it from stem to tip before enveloping it inside. While she sucked she juggled Marco's balls, tugging gently to retard his climax. He raked his fingers through her hair, sweeping it away from her face and up behind her head. She watched him watching in the corner of her eye. She winked. He groaned.

"Oh fuck fuck fuuuck!" The urgency of Cooper's curses grabbed Julie's attention. There was a long, tense silence, followed by an airy growl and a surprised giggle from Luna. A rousing cheer circled the group. Josh swiveled sideways, offering Julie the view behind him. Cooper stood stiff at the end of the couch, his cock clamped in his fist. Mere inches away Luna bounced backward on Theo's mast, with Cooper's semen streaking her cheeks and clinging to her lips and the bridge of her nose.

"First pop of the night," Marco announced. "Now this party's rockin'!"

The guys continued rotating through, taking turns pounding Luna and Kat. The squelch of wet pussy sent shivers through Julie's body. Her nipples pulled tight and stood off her breasts. Every nerve in her sex pulsed with her heartbeat. The higher functions gave way to baser instincts. Before she knew it she was running on reflex, responding to the sights and sounds and scents with nothing but animalistic lust.

Her world spun into a blur. A new intensity juiced the room. The hips pumped faster, flesh slapped harder, dicks sank deeper. Her jaw was tired, but she kept going, sucking cock after cock, leaving them quaking and itching for more. Her tongue swirled about a slurry of fluids; an elixir of cum, saliva, sweat, ass and grool. And all the while her pussy wept, aching to escape her sopping shorts to be stroked and stuffed to quivering orgasms of her own.

She worked herself into a position where she could watch both Kat and Luna fuck while milking the waiting meat. She found Luna on her back on the floor, folded in half beneath Alan's torso, her feet flopping freely over his head as he drove his dick into her muff. The clench in his jaw betrayed the fact he could not hold out any longer. Pressing her lips to Nate's shaft in her mouth she dug her fingers into his glutes and readied for what was coming.

Alan shook, sucking air through his teeth. He released Luna's legs and scampered up her chest, straddling her breasts and choking his cock in his grip. Ropes of thick white cum burst from the tip. They hung in the air, arching forward before splattering her face and forehead and hair. Luna rounded her mouth, tongue darting out to catch whatever she could. And before Alan was drained, Theo swooped in behind, threw her legs on his shoulders and refilled her pussy with strong dark dick.

Julie's pelvis shuddered, a tiny orgasm zapping her clit. She pitched forward, pushing Nate's penis to the back of her throat. For the first time tonight she gagged on a cock. Her throat closed around the glans, causing him to thrust deeper before retracting. He moved to pull out but she held him firm, glaring up with bleary eyes and shaking her head no. "Oh my god," he growled. "You are amazing."

She swallowed him again, this time in control, bumping her chin to his balls. His body trembled, rocking up on tiptoes and holding his cock in. She wrapped her hand around her neck and re-engaged, bottoming out over and over, the bulge in her throat poking her palm. Jealous of Luna she wanted to taste him. She wanted it all, straight from the source.

Kat squealed to her right and Julie craned her eyes to look. There was Kat on all fours, her dress in a knot around her ribcage. Mike stood in front of her, his quaking monster aimed straight at the tip of her nose. Behind, Marco knelt between her thighs, every inch of his girth buried in her ass. Her lips parted and Mike's cock slipped inside.

She moaned around it for a minute or two, her back arched and tits clapping from the assault on her rear. And that was what Mike needed to put him over the top. He rocked back from her face and roared in release, spewing jets of creamy splooge all over Kat's mouth, her cheeks, and the folds of her ears. Her eyes squinted shut Kat giggled aloud, licking cum from her lips while tugging every last drop from Mike's balls.

Another mini climax buzzed Julie's sex. The vision of her roommate being railed from behind while soaking in spunk and screaming for more broiled her insides, leaving only a slag of molten desire sloshing about with each bob of her head. She no longer though about what she was doing. She was lost in the moment; carried along by the wave.

Mike slumped on a stool, taking time to catch his breath. Obviously approaching the end of his road, Marco swapped his position for Mike's, returning his penis to the place where it began the night. And despite her groan of protest, Nate eased himself out of Julie's throat and into Kat's winking asshole.

Julie caught a clear view of Luna spread wide with Theo straining, smashed against her pelvis, relieving his balls in her vagina. His triceps rippled and the tendons in his neck popped with the transfer of his pleasure, stoking the blazing furnace in Julie's own gut. But the vista was quickly blocked by Josh's fit abs and glistening cock, and just like that she was back to business, buffing his rod with quivering lips.

Again the flavor of girl cum was robust and tantalizing, and the impulse to bury her face in pussy and devour it firsthand overwhelming. But she was quickly distracted by the texture of the rigid, veiny probe eagerly scrubbing over her tongue. One task at a time was now all she could process amid the hedonistic onslaught on her senses.

She took him to the root for several strokes, relubricating the length with saliva before pressing the heel of her hand to his abdomen and fixing her attention on the head of his dick. She squeezed and swerved and swabbed, directing every sensation to the tip. Josh's breathing grew ragged and short, the tension evident in the flex of his six-pack. He hunched over her. She knew he was close.

"Oh fuuuck meee!"

She recognized Marco's groan. Shifting focus toward Kat she saw her with her lips stretched round his shaft, gazing up in anticipation of his imminent climax. He grunted through his final plunges; countenance contorted by a cresting orgasm. And when his resistance finally failed, he plucked his canon from Kat's mouth and unloaded all over her slick sticky face.

Volley after volley blasted out, dousing her forehead, eyebrows and chin. She yipped each time the viscous white cream spattered her skin, the brightest grin lighting her face. It acted like a magnet, corralling every glob to savor before it could thin or ooze away. Julie sucked in her cheeks around Josh's glans. She was losing count of the miniature spasms fluttering through her pelvis.

Josh wrestled free from her grip and backed out of her mouth. Looking up she could see his cheeks flush pink, gritted teeth holding back the eruption. He staggered toward Luna, tumbling to his knees just above her head. Luna stretched, craning her neck and flicking her tongue toward him. He lunged forward, dipping his balls in her mouth and pulling the final strokes on his erection.

All his muscles contracted, thrusting his prick toward the ceiling. Bolts of cum launched from the tip, showering Luna's tits, chest, and neck before dribbling the final streams along her face and collapsing on his butt beside her.

Luna cupped a breast in one hand, tweaking the nipple between slimy fingers. The other hand skimmed over her belly and curled its digits into her twat. Julie leaned in her direction, trying to will her numbed legs to move. But a fierce, deep rumble rattled her ears from the opposite direction and whiplashed her head back toward Kat.

She caught her with her head snapped back, glazed lips wide open. Nate's fists were twisted in her hair, yanking it back as he jolted forward, pumping his load deep in her ass. Kat's hips twitched, buttocks jiggling, like she felt each spurt splashing inside. Julie quaked in place, her quim hot and jealous; desperate to be filled.

There was motion in her periphery. She turned slowly, dialing in her focus. A figure rose from the recliner across the room. Trevor. He must have been there the whole time. While everyone else engaged in the orgy he had been watching and priming his pump. And now he approached, penis in hand, ready to get involved.

He stared at the floor as he shuffled forward, seemingly shy as one could be in a room full of writhing naked bodies. Julie eyed him nearing, calculating his intent. He stroked his hard-on with a slow light touch, like he'd been edging for some time and was unsure what it would take to tip the scales. Now close he veered and angled toward Kat. A synapse fired in Julie's brain and flinging out a hand she grabbed him by the arm.

He froze -- startled -- eyes wide and fixed on Julie. She examined her reflection in the lenses of his glasses. Her curls were disheveled, mascara smudged. Her skin glowed with a thin film of sweat. Her breasts heaved with every breath, nipples protruding like they were leaping away. She'd worked as hard as either of the others. But there was one thing they had that she did not. And he was going to give it to her.

She tugged him in front of her and sat back on her heels. Holding his gaze she brushed his hand from his shaft and replaced it with her own. His heartbeat thumped in her grip, racing as her head drifted closer. She parted her lips and lolled her tongue, smacking the head of his cock against it. Suddenly she had everyone's attention. She squeezed his thigh and whispered loud enough for the whole group to hear, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

An excited murmur rose from the men as she took Trevor inside. He was hard as stone but a comfortable size, encouraging her to be aggressive without risking an embarrassing accident. She dipped and swirled, twisting her hand over the delicate saliva-washed skin and working up a lather. The obscene slurping seemed to spur him on. He swayed gently back and forth, hands tucked behind his back, groaning under his breath.

Julie tipped her chin up, nudging his glans into her hard palate. His eyes scrolled back and his exhalation stuttered. He was trying to hold back; hoping to milk this sloppy delight as long as he could. A challenge she couldn't refuse. She cupped his balls in her free hand, gauging their weight before rolling them in her fingers and palm.

His buttocks clenched involuntarily, thrusting just a little harder -- a little further before catching himself. She chuckled to herself. He was following the rules, letting her dictate the pace. But she needed more from him. And she knew how to get it. Reaching around she grasped both of his wrists and swung them out, placing each hand firmly on the sides of her head.

A cheer from the gallery. His pelvis lurched forward, fully engaging her mouth before snapping back in an attempt to escape. She quickly clutched the back of his thighs and pulled to hold him in. Her tongue flit over and around his organ, lashing pleasure darts through his groin. With a weighty sigh he relented. Scrunching her hair in his fingers he held her steady while working into rhythm fucking her mouth.

Murmurs reached Julie's ears. The words were lost in the sounds of her blowjob, but the tone was unmistakable. She was a hit. Rave reviews. And no one had even touched her pussy. Her legs burned from kneeling so long. And her jaw was sore from near constant motion. But her shorts were drenched and her clit was still humming and she was determined to enjoy the fruit of her labor.

She cinched the cock in her lips, trading speed for friction. His grunts grew louder and more urgent. His briefly steady pumping became stilted and erratic. She pinched his ass and looked up, grabbing his attention with a smoldering look. He sucked a deep quick breath and held it, eyelids fluttering, neck craned. His abs crunched, fingers flexing, his hips convulsing under the pressure. And with a ragged bellow, the first salvo of hot spunk deluged Julie's mouth.

She swallowed hard, trying to keep up. But his dick was a fire hose, smothering her palate and tonsils and cheeks with his syrup. She stuffed him down a little further, smoothing the path to her throat and gulping down cum as fast as she could. He doubled over in the agony of ecstasy, his stomach trembling on her forehead, seed surging from his balls. It warmed her chest going down like a late morning latte with Irish Cream.

When the torrent slowed and his grip relaxed, Julie eased back and cupped her tongue below his swollen glans. The remnants of his load dribbled into a shallow pool, allowing her a taste of the pleasure she'd produced. He was rich and gooey with a touch of sweetness. Like whole milk left in the bottom of the cereal bowl.

Voices intruded on her moment again. Jovial. Celebratory. Trevor stepped back, pulling his cock away with a pop. She looked up, mouth agape, a string of semen dangling from her lip. He grinned from ear to ear, his eyes still half closed and unsteady on his feet.

"You all right there Trev," came a deep voice from behind. Trevor panted, trying to collect himself. He nodded, chuckling between breaths.

"I'll let you know in a minute."

Julie giggled at the laughter around her. Leaning back on her arms she stretched her legs out in front of her. Pins and needles pricked her toes and the soles of her feet, working their toward her knees. But she barely noticed. All she could feel was the cum on her lips and the throbbing ache in her pussy.