Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People began to move. Trevor retreated to the recliner, his head lolled back, staring at the ceiling. Some reached for drinks in what was left of the ice in the kitchen sink. Through limbs in motion Julie saw Kat. Her hair was matted to her cheeks and neck, partially concealing her broad white smile. She tread softly across the carpet toward the other half of the suite. When the tingling subsided, Julie wobbled to her feet and padded after her.

....

The bathroom door was ajar. Shadows crisscrossed the light and bright female banter lured her in. She poked her head through the crack. Kat stood at the sink splashing water on her face. Just beyond, Luna sat casually on the toilet, talking, a steady tinkle ringing from the bowl. The hinges creaked and Kat looked up, locating Julie in the mirror. She flicked her eyebrows, acknowledging her presence.

"There you are," she chirped. Luna leaned forward and peered around Kat's ass. "Come on in!"

Julie shut the door behind her. Kat swiped a towel off the bar and dabbed her forehead and cheeks before wringing it around her hair. "Soooo...," she inquired, "...how was it?"

Julie smiled. Her brain was still scrambled, slow to translate the question. And when it did, she struggled with the answer. It might have been the best night of her life. But she couldn't just say that, could she? Her mouth fell open, waiting for the words.

"Looks to me like someone enjoyed herself," Luna injected.

Kat followed Luna's eyes to the broad dark patch in the crotch of Julie's unbuttoned denim and the lustrous skin of her inner thighs. They snickered together while Julie blushed, a rosy hue spreading from her chest and cheeks.

"Oh wow," Kat marveled. "Did you cum?"

Julie thought a moment, then shook her head. "I mean...some little ones, but...not really."

Kat frowned. "Remember what I said about the rules?"

Luna stood slowly, accentuating her curves as she rose. She scooched up next to Julie, her right hand curling over Julie's left shoulder and pinning the arm between them. "That's okay," she cooed in Julie's ear. "I'll take care of it." With Kat watching she walked her free hand along Julie's hip to her abdomen and wedged it down the front of her shorts.

Julie gasped. A searing tide spread from her sex, followed by the cool rush of bliss that often preceded her orgasm. Luna's fingers plumbed her pussy, aptly maneuvering inside her canal, over her labia and around her clit. Her knees sagged, buttocks tight, clawing at the towel bar to hold herself up.

She turned and leaned close, Luna's face and neck still splotched with cum. The smell of spunk was intoxicating. Julie felt dizzy. Her vison blurred. No drug could equal the high she was riding in this hotel bathroom with a suite full of strangers.

After climbing and falling all night she felt herself finally mounting her peak. She snatched at her breasts, nipples zapping the little globes with current. Her body began to shake. Freeing her captured arm she clamped her hand over her mouth. Her breath froze. Muscles contracted. And a colossal, long overdue orgasm smashed into her sex.

She screamed into her palm each time the wave broke. She shimmied and stumbled, crossing her legs, trapping Luna's fingers in her pussy while gushing grool out around them. She bowed and drooped to her knees, dragging the lifeguard with her until she managed to pull free and leave Julie crumpled in a quivering heap on the floor.

....

Minutes passed before the climax subsided. Julie lazily uncoiled and splayed out across the tile. Her limbs felt like rubber and her ass slipped about in a puddle of her own juices. Opening her eyes she saw Kat leaning over, that cheeky grin pasted to her face.

"See," Kat chided, "isn't that better?" Julie laughed silently, nodding her head. "Well come on then," she added, "we should probably get going."

Julie turned to Luna, seated next to her with her back to the tub, caked in dried cum. She waved an arm toward her face.

"You need to wash that off," she panted.

Luna shook her head. She raised her left hand -- her third and fourth fingers stringy with Julie's cum -- and sucked them into her mouth. "I like to wear it home" she replied, smacking her lips.

Julie's pussy purred again. She rolled back to Kat and tugged at her arm. "Next month," she asked, "when April comes back? Do you think...maybe...you might want me to come too?"