Party Favors - Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But now you can sweetie," Leanne said with a smile as she slipped her underneath the table and placed it on my navy blue casual pants and began to rub my crotch.

"You can help me celebrate an important milestone tonight." Leanne added with a soft smile as she ran her hand over where my already pulsating cock was.

"What milestone is that honey," I replied, as I tried to keep myself from cumming in my pants.

"My 21st birthday and my first time to, well you know," Leanne said blushing as she withdrew her hand.

"You mean you are still a virgin," I said softly, with amazement, thinking someone with her beauty would have been bedded down by now. After all, she could have anyone she wanted, but much to my surprise, she was still a virgin, well sort of as she would go on to explain.

"Well, you could say that I am a technical virgin, in that I have never been with a man in the Biblical sense," Leanne said kind of blushing almost embarrassed.

"What do you mean," I replied.

"Well I have never been with a man, but I have been with plenty of women," Leanne said.

Leanne went on to explain that how in college she experimented with lesbian love.

"I never really considered myself to be a lesbo," Leanne said "but having sex with a woman really helped ease the sexual tension that masturbating alone didn't, and it helped fill the empty nights, until the right man came along to which I could freely give the sweet flower of my virginity to."

"And who may that lucky guy be," I said ironically, knowing that she was more than likely talking about me.

"Well sweetie I met him about 4 years ago when I was assigned to his homeroom," Leanne said smiling "and I have been waiting patiently for the day when I can give myself to him."

"Well Leanne, why waste time," I said wanting to sink my cock into her." Why don't we blow this place and go to my lake house."

"Patience my pet," Leanne said calmly and softly smiling "The night is young and I want to party some more and catch up on old times with you," she said as she lit up a cigarette..

"Besides honey, we don't have to go anywhere," Leanne added. "I've got my own room here in this hotel and when we get finished partying down here, we'll take the party up stairs. Anyway, I have always wanted to make it in a hotel room," she added with a naughty grin.

"So enough about me, tell me what's new with you babe," Leanne said smiling as she took a long drag of her cigarette and seductively blew the smoke out. "Are you still teaching?"

"Nah, I gave that up a couple of years ago," I replied casually. "I was working for Triton Aeronautics as a Systems Analyst but now, since my promotion today, I am their newest Senior Director of Network Systems, so I guess I have something to celebrate as well."

"Cool Beans," Leanne said smiling "That's great. I am happy for you. Too bad you ain't teaching though. You were a very good teacher. Oh well that's life."

"Well as for me sweetie, I am now working as a Dental Hygienist," Leanne added. "It's a lot of fun and I really enjoy it."

Just then, the DJ started to spin some more funky dance tunes and Leanne took me by the hand and said, "Lets party Dave," and led me out to the dance floor.

Leanne's hot little body wriggled around mine as she shook her tight little ass next to my crotch. I took my hands and put them on the sides of her hips and she took them put them around her waist just under her breasts.

Leanne then began to grind her little ass against my crotch, knowing for sure that would get my cock bulging and she was right, because within a matter of just two short minutes, I had a pulsating raging hard-on.

Leanne further turned up the heat when she turned and faced me and rubbed her crotch against mine and rubbed her breasts against my chest. She then put her lips to mine and gave me a long sensual tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss.

After she broke it, she began wriggling her hot little body next to mine. She turned to face away from me and backed her little body in to mine, and put my arms around her waist and wriggled her tight little ass against my crotch.

I almost creamed my pants right there as I felt her hot little body rubbing and gyrating against my growing hard-on. It was all I could do to keep from cumming. I felt my cock tingle as it was filling with cum and twitch and any little stimulus would have set it off.

Leanne must have felt it to because she turned to face me and put her arms around me and whispered in my ear "It's okay Dave honey. Give in to your passions."

Just then the DJ slowed it down and began playing slow romantic songs. The first song he played was "Unchained Melody." © Our bodies pressed together as we passionately kissed and we threw caution to the wind.

In the low light, no one could really tell what was going on. Leanne had her warm little body pressed tightly against mine. I felt her soft breast pressing in on my chest and her crotch grinding against mine, dry humping me.

That was all the stimulus needed to make me spunk my load, and I came in my pants. I knew Leanne felt it because she smiled and whispered in my ear "I wanna feel that next hot manhood deep inside of me," and with that she led me out of the club to the elevator and upstairs to her private room.

Once inside the room, we wasted no time undressing each other until we were both naked. She led me over to the bed and laid me out and crawled on top of me as we embraced.

Leanne and I passionately kissed as our bodies rubbed together and our limbs intertwined. My cock was growing harder again and pressing up against Leanne's pussy. Leanne felt it because without missing a beat she took her hand and guided my cock into her pussy.

"Oh God yes Dave honey, you don't know how long I have waited for this moment, " Leanne purred as my cock was no in her pussy. Without wasting any time, she rose up and began to ride me cowgirl style.

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming because there was the young girl I had wanted ever since she walked into the classroom four years ago now fucking me.

I felt Leanne's soft silky smoothly shaven cunt grip the sides of my cock and milk me for all it was worth.

Deep inside, I felt my cock swell with cum again and it was all I could do to keep from cumming. I knew Leanne was on the verge of cumming, because I felt her juices trickle over the sides of my cock and soon she flooded my cock with her cum.

Just as she came, I also felt her hymen break and juices flooded my cock.

"OH god yes-s-s-s-s-s I am a complete woman now," Leanne hollered as. she came.

This sent a signal to my brain to instruct my cock to let go of its load and I spewed my hot manhood forth from my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh Yes baby," Leanne moaned "Gimme more of you!"

She dismounted me, and rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I crawled on top of her and inserted my cock into her pussy, and began to fuck her more, as she locked her legs around my back, and pulled me in.

We slowly fucked this way for a good ten minutes. Our passions began to rise, and the world began to slowly slip away. All we could hear was the beating of our hearts as they beat in unison.

Our bodies slowly melted together, like butter on freshly baked pastry. It was like we were in our own little universe as the outside world slipped away. Time and space lost all meaning, and soon we became one soul, spirit, and body.

We felt the other's pleasure and instinctively knew how to please other.

Our pleasures rose like the sudden torrents, and soon they peaked and we both knew we were on the verge of cumming.

Our juices flowed together as we came in unison, and then we held each other, as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. Soon the world around us began to come back into view, and we kissed and caressed, as we basked in the feeling of our afterglow.

I suggested we get dressed and take the party back to my lake house and Leanne was all up for that. but first she needed to let her friends know she was leaving and to pay for the room and return the key.

We got dressed and after we checked out, we looked for her friends and Leanne introduced me to them. She told them that she would be going home with me and they all grinned at her.

We left the hotel and when we got to my place, we showered and then for the rest of the night we made love.

The next morning, I was awaken by Leanne giving me a blow-job and then we had a hot 69 session. We made love to well in to the morning then went for breakfast.

"It's a good thing I asked for the next two days off," Leanne said smiling

We had breakfast and then went for a walk around the lake near my house. Later that night, we made love on the dock at midnight under the full moon.

Never did I ever imagine that I would see Leanne again after she graduated, but fate smiled and allowed us to become soul mates and lovers. Ever since that weekend, Leanne and I have become inseparable. I am so glad we had this reunion.

12