The Undoing of Emma

Story Info
Emmoreth becomes a pawn in Hell’s political battles.
6.7k words
4.74
2.5k
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers

A short Angels & Demons story

This tale features characters introduced across various stories in the loosely coupled Angels & Demons universe that Djmac1031 and I have created. If you haven't read any of these, I'd suggest maybe taking a look at Off The Shoulder (by me) and / or The Devil And Angel Em (by him) first.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

"Hold still, Emmoreth, for fucks' sake."

"I'm sorry, my Mistress, your cock is particularly large today. I tend to move when I... oh fuck! Here I go again..."

Eisheth continued to pound my ass remorselessly with her monstrous cock, and my pussy once more flooded her marble floor with juices. It must have been -- what -- the fifth time? My memory was hazy; prolonged rough anal will do that to you. And I knew she loved her floor. Guess who was going to be licking up the mess later? Not that I minded. Oh shit, a sixth time...

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Two hours later, I limped to the restorative sunken bath that Eisheth's handmaidens had prepared for me. They were both cute and looked after me in the ways that a demon of my stature was accustomed to. I imagined that the women were more than experienced with the male appendage that their Mistress could grow on demand. But I was different. Special. I was a Pleasure Demon. A courtesan in polite parlance. In reality, a fuck-toy for the elite. But that meant a high prestige slot in the demonic hierarchy. And I loved my job.

Handmaiden demons were so many ranks below me that it wasn't worth putting a precise number on it. Still, their attentions were relaxing. Therapeutic even, after my arduous and lengthy session.

On a whim, I grew my own cock, and allowed them both to suck on it. This wasn't strictly allowed. Ablutions with the odd finger-tip inserted were fine. But I was meant to be the exclusive plaything of the great and the bad. Lucy's inner circle no less. I was effectively the property of The Coterie, a group made up of Lucy's closest advisors and intimates. Lucy. I'd seen her of course, but we had never spoken. If I had a career goal it was to be her personal fuck-puppet, the concubine of Satan herself.

Sorry. I got carried away with imagery there for a moment. Where was I? Oh yes. If I was going to have my cock sucked, the law said it would only be by a Coterie member. Not the hoi polloi. Even the members of the Administrative Council that Asmodeus led were off limits. Let alone lowly handmaidens. Then Naamah, my boss and one of The Coterie herself, turned a blind eye to Pleasure Demons slumming it occasionally. So long as we weren't too obvious about it.

I purred as the girls took turns to try to accommodate me orally. "That's it, little ones. Noblesse oblige, my darlings. Noblesse oblige."

My bath, and other activities, finished, Eisheth's servants dried me. I stood proudly naked as they went to find my official robes. I felt their eyes on me as they returned and while they dressed me.

Then who wouldn't look? I knew full well how beautiful I was. Raven-haired. Coal black eyes. Tall. Elegant. Long-limbed. Powerful, yet lithe. Not an ounce of fat, save in the ripeness of my ass, the full curves of my hips, and the splendor of my jutting breasts. But the real crowning glory was my face. The most gorgeous of the Pleasure Demons. That's what they said. It was so gratifying to hear the epithet. Even more so to see the jealousy that the title spurred in my sisters. It's not vanity if you really are that pretty, surely.

One of Lucy's lieutenants had confided that my flawless, pale pink cheeks were superior to even those of The Seductress of Mankind herself. Though they had then gone on to strongly advise me against the Daughter of Morning ever hearing such heresy pass my lips.

I was in demand. It had been my third session with Eisheth just this week. And there were nineteen other she-demons in Lucy's Coterie. They had each had me so many times and in so many ways. Singly and, when the mood took them, in groups. Ah, the memories. I felt something between my legs and retrieved the glistening liquid with my fingers, transferring it to my rosebud lips. Fuck, I even tasted amazing. This was the life. My every whim catered for, and I got to fuck all day every day. What more could a demon desire?

And my life continued in this charmed manner. Day after day. Year after year. Millennia after millennia. Until her. Until that fucking two-faced bitch Cozbi.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Of course it didn't start like that. She was new. Well in demon years anyway. One of Asmodeus's recruits. There had been debate in the Supreme Council about him converting humans, but it was hard to argue with the data. Humans were generally so vile to each other that the demand for Vengeance Demons was essentially limitless. There were just not enough pure bloods to go round. Pure blood. It was an ugly phrase. Exclusionary. Them and us. I didn't hold with such bigotry, so -- when Cozbi reached out -- I was happy to reciprocate.

And she was cool. Cool in a kinda 'I give zero fucks about anything' way. Fun. In the same way that watching a house burn down is fun. She was always self-centered. Always looking for a way to climb the greasy pole. But that's not un-demonlike. As I say, my heartfelt ambition was to have Lucy grease her 'pole' for me.

She was flattering. It may even have been Cozbi who coined the 'most gorgeous Pleasure Demon' phrase. She was a fine looking woman. Enough to turn the head of any she-demon. And she made it abundantly clear she-demons were her preference. Of course she'd give head to get ahead. Not much caring about the gender if it served her purpose. But girls got her off. Boys were just 'meh!'

I suppose I took her under my wing -- I had wings back then -- or at least I had thought so. Thought that I was being kind -- inclusive even -- to the half-demon, faux-fiend. Words I'd never have used until she gave me reason to. I believed that we were friends. I hoped that we were more than friends. Just how stupid can one demon be?

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Most of all, I thought I could trust her. I wasn't naïve. Few demons are naïve. But what we had shared, the extremities of pleasure we had explored together. The depths of what some -- even in Hell -- might call depravity we had plumbed in ecstatic unison. That counted for something, surely.

And then the chat. As things turned out, the first of a few. I got a message that Naamah wanted a quiet word. And it was quiet, at first at least.

I met my superior at her residence, a place I was intimately familiar with. I spoke first as protocol demanded. "What can I do to please you, oh my Mistress?"

"You don't need to be so formal here, young lady. This isn't an official conversation. Not yet at least."

"OK, Mom. Wassup?"

She adopted a look of pained impatience. One that only parents ever seem to use.

"Have you been indiscreet, my daughter? I fear that you have. There are rumors. Rumors of you and this... this... half-breed."

"Oh fuck, Mom, half-breed? You can't use those words. Your generation is so judgmental."

"What I am judgmental about is language like that, young lady. The F word? Where did you learn such an abomination? I am both your mother and a member of the highest order. I won't stand for it. Do you hear?"

As she spoke, her sclerae changed from white to black and fire flickered behind her pupils. I called it her Lucy look.

"Sorry, Mom." I said sheepishly.

"That's better. So these rumors. Of you and this..." she paused to find the right word, "female, Cozbi. Are they true?"

"You know already, Mom. You know everything." It was true, I had no illusions about ever deceiving The Queen Of Spies.

"Then is it serious?"

I looked at my hands. "Dunno. Maybe."

She sighed deeply. "Then all the more reason to be careful. My status can afford you some protection, but there are limits. A lower profile, maybe."

"But we have been low-profile. You taught me well. I've taken precautions. I knew that you would find out, but we've done nothing to arouse general suspicion, I swear to Lucy."

My mother absorbed this information. She knew I couldn't lie to her, or at least get away with it. Concern clouded her brow. "In some ways that makes it worse. Consider this. Cozbi is ambitious, even for a Vengeance Demon. My observation is that she is also cunning. Be careful, my daughter, lest you become ensnared in her webs."

I nodded. Not entirely sure what to make of this advice.

"OK, Emmoreth. Off to your room and think about this. I don't want to believe that I birthed a fool."

"Yes, Mom. Of course. I'll be sensible, I promise."

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

I spoke to her about it of course. Not my mother's suspicions, I'd never told Cozbi who I really was. I picked my time. We lay together post-coitally, my head on the pillow of her breasts, my finger tracing the scar on her lower abdomen. I carefully introduced the subject of rumors, and of Naamah's admonitions.

Cozbi's look suggested both sadness and her fortitude in suffering the slings and arrows of an unfair world. In retrospect, she would have made an outstanding actress. When she spoke, it was more in sorrow than in anger. "Oh, Emma," it was her pet name for me, "you know how older demons are. Unaccepting of change. Wary of "the other." Bigotry is an unkind word, but call a halberd a halberd, right?"

She was right. Of course she was right. Parents just didn't get it. I appreciated Mom's concern. But I was fine. I was a big girl. And I could take my own decisions. "Yeah, totally. I mean how can the bitch think that way?" I fervently hoped my choice of words didn't get back to Mom. I mean I like spanking as a rule, but when your mother is administering the punishment? Cringe!

"Anyway," Cozbi continued in a more sinned against than sinning tone, "I don't work for Naamah, I work for Asmodeus. I don't know that being in Lucy's Coterie outranks the head of the Administrative Committee. Is it really any of her business?"

It was Mom's business to look out for me of course. And she was also my direct supervisor. But I let it slide. While also letting my hand slide lower on Cozbi's abdomen and then between her legs.

As I teased her with my finger-tips, I spoke softly. "Let's talk about more important stuff. You'd promised to show me that thing. You know, the one with your tongue."

"Ah yes. My speciality. I just know you are going to love this..."

She rolled me over and held me down. I surrendered to her will. Like always.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

My hands on Gremory's thighs, I ran my tongue up her left labia majora and then down her right. She shifted her position, spreading her knees wider to accommodate me. The movement stickily unsealed her labia minora, which curtain-like revealed her inner sanctum. Moving a hand to rest on her mound, I used my thumb to pull her clitoral hood up, running my tongue-tip around what this revealed.

"That's my good little slut. Make Mommy nice and tingly."

Gremory knew full well who my actual mother was, but took perverse delight in acting as a surrogate. I guess it was a power thing. Still, her pussy always tasted divine. And I could put up with a little role play. I moved down from her clit, letting my thumb take over there, and began to cat-like lap her freely flowing juices.

There was a commotion behind me and the sound of raised voices. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Asmodeus striding into the chamber, followed by Gremory's personal guards, one of whom was nursing a bloody nose. His partner spoke first. "I am sorry, Mistress. Lord Asmodeus was most insistent."

I slipped to the floor, conscious of the leer on Asmodeus's face. I had got a bad vibe from him on previous occasions. Managing to tear his eyes off of my nude body, he addressed Gremory. "I do apologize for the intrusion. It is... necessary. Committee business. Official Committee business."

Gremory had not bothered to either rearrange herself or to draw any covering over her own nakedness. She languidly dipped a finger into her vagina and licked it clean. "I am unclear that a mere Committee member, even its leader, has any standing in my home. I'll be sure to bring it up with Lucy."

Asmodeus grimaced and then tried to turn this into a smile. "As you wish. But you know the day to day running of Hell is my... I mean the Administrative Committee's purview."

The tension between the two demons was palpable. Gremory's sat up and her voice now had more of an edge to it. "Lest you forget, the Supreme Council has the final say on all matters. Shall I raise this demarcation issue at the next meeting?"

"If you insist, my Lady." Asmodeus now spoke through clenched teeth. "But this can easily be resolved. I would just like to speak to your pet."

At the use of this term, his eyes returned to me. Lasciviousness etched into his face.

Before Gremory could reply, another voice rang out. "Lord Asmodeus, I would very much appreciate it if you could go through the regular channels. If you have any grounds for speaking to one of my establishment, then please be so good as to make an appointment with my office."

It was all I could do to prevent myself from crying, "Mommy!"

Asmodeus appeared to be fighting an internal battle. My mother walked to stand protectively between him and me. I imagined her eyes darkening as she regarded her counterpart. Discretion seemed to win and Asmodeus bowed. "Of course, as you wish, my Lady." He turned on his heel and was gone.

Naamah bowed to her fellow Coterie member. "I apologize for this unpleasantness. If I may speak to Emmoreth?"

"Of course. But, we were at rather a delicate juncture. May I send her over to you once we are... finished?"

Mom smiled. "Of course, my Lady. I hope that she will prove worthy of your time."

Gremory leaned forward an stroked my black locks. "She is always most worthy."

My mother also withdrew and I returned to pleasuring her peer. I tried to focus on the job in hand, rather than the difficult discussion I knew was coming.

"That's a good little whore, make Mommy cum."

I put my mind, and my tongue, to the task.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

"I know, Mom. You said to cool it. Well, I tried. It's not easy. I... I like her. And I've been extra discreet since we spoke. I have no idea what's going on with Asmodeus, save that he'd kill to have me on my knees, maybe it's just a fishing trip."

My mother seemed less than convinced by my optimistic assessment. She sat her eyes lowered, clearly deep in thought. "You know, my dear, that my role covers matters of espionage, as well as hedonism. I am Lucy's eyes and ears. Indeed my Pleasure Demons are a complementary intelligence asset."

She paused, as if weighing the pros and cons of speaking more. "Now listen, Emmoreth, these are matters of state. Deep matters. They do not go outside of these four walls. Do you swear?"

"By Lucy's life, I swear."

"You see, Asmodeus... Asmodeus is a potential problem. He always has been. The sort who would foment a coup, if his calculus showed him it would be guaranteed success. But he is careful. To date, he has never seen the odds as in his favor. I am part of his calculations, I know. I am part of what leads him to stay his hand and wear a servile smile in public."

I was shocked. I had never liked the guy, but insurrection? Maybe my mother had been misled. Maybe a lifetime of being professionally suspicious had finally got to her.

She raised her eyes to me and I was amazed to see tears in them. She looked tired. My mother, of all the she-demons, second only in rank to Lucy. And she looked tired.

"I am fearful, dearest. Fearful that Lord Asmodeus seeks to weaken Lucy. Seeks to take me from her side. And that he, and your precious Vengeance Demon, will use you to do it."

My head span. Cozbi? No. I wouldn't believe it. Mother was clearly overwrought and jumping at shadows.

But I knew enough to keep my own counsel. Instead I placed a hand on Mom's face and then held her as she collapsed into my arms.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Asmodeus did go through the regular channels. An appointment was set for both Mom and me in a few days. At least he had agreed to it being at our home.

I spent time with Cozbi. Mom had pleaded with me not too, but I've always been headstrong. Cozbi was sympathetic. She also said she was sure it would all blow over. I hoped she was right. For now, at least, I had other things on my mind. Or, more specifically, my wrists and ankles.

Cozbi had also blindfolded me. I stood, nude, and with all my limbs splayed. I was used to such games of course, The Coterie had a strong predilection for BDSM. They were demons, after all. But there was something about Cozbi. Something edgier. I didn't ever quite feel safe. And I got off on that feeling big time.

Demon hearing is excellent. Deprived of sight, it becomes acute. I heard my lover pace. Then stop. Then exploratory swishes. The pattern was repeated and I assumed that she was evaluating her options.

She seemed to reach a conclusion and all went quiet for a period that felt many minutes long. Then a swish and a crack of leather on naked skin. I knew the sound of a bull whip. I knew the searing pain of a bull whip. I flinched and fought against my chains. Wanting desperately to comfort my full breasts, across both of which the blow had landed heavily. I also became aware of a screaming sound, suddenly realizing it was me.

Another swing and another hit. Again my breasts. My nipples were on fire. And again. The severity of the blows would have put a human in the ER. But demons play rough. I could take it; at least I hoped so. Though my flesh burnt, so did my pussy. And my clit began to throb.

As I fought to breathe after the fourth blow, I felt something else. A tickle on my inner thigh. A tickle moving upwards with intent. I was familiar with the sensation. As the fifth blow left me sobbing and hanging on the chains, Cozbi's sinuous, prehensile tail impaled me. Thrusting deep and hard into my dripping pussy.

She withdrew then plunged forcefully in again, in synchronicity with the whip once more finding my breasts. I wailed like a banshee, but I also came like a motherfucker. Cozbi's tail slithered out, followed by a fountain of my juices. I felt her fingers press hard on my clit and rub me fast and rough. Prolonging my orgasm, draining ejaculate from me.

The sweet torture didn't end there. For variety, she next fucked me violently with the bulbous whip handle, now using her heavy tail as a flail. She was merciless. No inch of my flesh was spared. And there was no let up, in either pain or pleasure, until I had peaked four more times, and finally pleaded through my tears that I was spent.

Unclasping my limbs, Cozbi briefly comforted me, my head against her magnificent mammaries. But then she forced me to my knees, and pulled my head unceremoniously to her crotch. Grinding against my face as I probed her fleshy vagina greedily with my tongue. Grinding and grinding until my face was washed with the out rush of her orgiastic expulsions.

Finally satisfied, Cozbi let me curl up close to her, cradling my red-lined breasts and whimpering. My tears wetting her chest. A mess of emotions, aches, and fatigue.

As I fell asleep, I whispered, "I love you, Cozbi." But I was unconscious before she could make any reply.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers
12