All Comments on 'Party Gift'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig8 months ago

OMG but I looooved this! But where can I buy some of those balls?

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl8 months ago

Absolutely amazing, I can't wait for part 2! I really hope Chloe and Samantha get together. What a cute chapter that was.

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

Oh yes. What an imagination you have! More please.

lazy_readerlazy_reader8 months ago

I'm anxious to see what Samantha will do in the light of day. Swap the brother for the sister, if she has any sense.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls8 months ago

Some details escape me, like how could Chloe drop the Ben-Wah balls into Samantha's panty drawer w/o raising suspicion? Do the three of them share a place already?

Your storytelling is amazing and I feel some pussy-envy reading your description

LvsGirlsWhoLoveGirlsLvsGirlsWhoLoveGirls8 months ago

Great Story! Loved the girl-girl parts. Great stroke material. Oh, those ben-wa balls! Haven't heard of those in ages. Great idea! Thanks for bringing them back into the public mind!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just kept on getting hotter and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

... amazing ... and arousing 😉 so naughty - yes, we need more! I love the story ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐LisaR.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So naughty, so good, part two please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story. Brother just got cucked. I hope this doesn't turn into: the brother/boyfriend was always a douche bag so he deserved it - hence the girls are absolved from any wrong doing.

msspnnrmsspnnr8 months ago

Nice climactic finale. I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Could have done without the peeing on Chloe’s hand at the end.

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments!! To answer "smooth_Balls": Yes, I did leave out that one little detail. It will either get explained in a later chapter, or it's up to you (as the reader) to decide what you think. :)

To answer another comment: No, I'm not planning on making this into a "boyfriend was a douche bag so dump him for the sister." But who knows if she will stay with the boyfriend after what happened. You'll have to wait and see.

Also, as a general note, please realize that these stories are fantasies. Make believe. In some of my stories, people cheat on their "partner". This happens in real life, too. It's not always doom and gloom when it happens. Plus, this is just porn. Relax. :)

djripdjrip7 months ago

This was awesome! For some reason her experience felt a lot like going to a party tripping on acid or E or something, stumbling around getting more and more overwhelmed while everyone else is like, "what's up with them?" Until you find that one person, who knows what's going on and is in on it with you.

K3vinGK3vinG7 months ago

That was very hot, I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to part 2

TrackDogTrackDog7 months ago

Love it. You have a great talent for telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are an expert story teller.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

first story I've read regarding ben wah balls..

-never realised they could have such a profound effect-author's autobiographical experience?

sister sounds like a cool tool

no explanation what sex w/her bf is like but Chloe definitely gives her 'to the moon...!' world-rocking orgasms ...

and no reservations about fingering her at a party... bet she licks her fingers clean too...!

RougeAgentRougeAgent2 months ago

Very well written! Did you write part 2?

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl22 days ago

This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading! I look forward to reading more of your yummy writing!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...