Party Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha?" she asked.

And it was that exact moment that I realized something insane was happening inside me. It was hard to breathe, like I was suffocating. The air in the room felt heavy around me. I stared at the girl standing before me, her head cocked to the side and the hint of a grin tipping up one corner of her mouth. My eyes slowly focused on her face and recognition ignited in my brain.

"Chloe..." I breathed out her name, feeling my body begin to sway. No. Not sway. I was falling.

"Oh shit, girl!" Brad's sister cried out as she held me still, keeping me from toppling over. Her grin was gone, replaced with a look of concern. Then she leaned really close to my face and for a second, I thought she was going to kiss me. But then she spoke into my ear instead, "Do you... do you want some help?"

"H-help?" I asked, feeling confused. And full of climactic pleasure that was still rising. Pleasure this intense should mean I was already having an orgasm. How could I not be? "Wh-what do you--" I choked my words off with a gasp, my eyes closing automatically. Sucking in a breath, I felt the storm between my legs grow to fever pitch.

"C'mere," Chloe said urgently. Thrumming, rhythmic music was still playing in the room, but it sounded far away. I felt myself being pulled and then her mouth was talking directly into my ear again. "Listen to me. I want you to press your thighs together. Ok?"

Nodding, I realized that my forehead was pressed against her shoulder. But I did as she said, squeezing my thighs together. I almost gasped as torrents of pleasure seemed to swirl around my crotch.

"Ok," she said. "Now shuffle them forward and back but keep holding them together as tight as you can."

Breathing heavily, I obeyed her command. With effort, I tensed every muscle I could, holding my thighs rigidly together while I started to shift my hips forward and back. First my right leg, then my left. Oh lord. The sensations skyrocketed. Twisting my hip the other way, I ground one thigh against the other again and gasped. Chloe's grip tightened, holding me steady. Pleasure bloomed, growing even stronger. It was too strong. Way too strong.

One more time, I shifted my thighs against each other, swapping their position from front to back. It was like a tingling itch ignited and my pussy went suddenly from insanity level arousal to an explosive cataclysm between my legs. I clung to Brad's sister, my nails digging into her shoulders.

Her voice reached my ear again, just a whisper, "Don't fight it..."

My orgasm began.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. "Explosive" didn't even begin to describe it. My insides were tingling as strongly as my clit usually felt during climax. I could feel the balls rubbing against my canal, stimulating my orgasm to unimaginable heights. Everything tingled below my waist, getting stronger and stronger as my orgasm crashed through me. I was gasping, clinging to Chloe who continued to whisper encouraging little phrases, coaxing me to let it consume me. She knew I was having an orgasm. A violent one, at that. My body convulsed in her arms, but she held me firmly.

Streams of pleasure surged up my body, into my stomach, then my chest. My tits were tingling, my nipples pulsing with pleasure. Gasping again, I felt my world starting to fade. The pleasure was so extreme... so intense, it didn't seem real. I couldn't breathe as my orgasm continued to consume me. My hands were still gripping her shoulders, as if clinging to her to keep from falling over a cliff. My hips gyrated on their own, like they were following the circles of pleasure round and round.

For what felt like hours, my orgasm raged within me. Until it dissipated rather suddenly. Breathing in a deep, ragged breath, I felt like someone had just un-muted the world again. Music bombarded my brain. Inhaling over and over, I felt high. And giddy. The pleasure was still rolling through me, but it was tapering off. For the next few minutes, I came down from my orgasmic high. Back to earth. Until I started to recognize where I was. Or at least, who I was with. Chloe. She was still holding me, steadying my shaking body.

Staring at her, I blinked. Over and over, I blinked. She was blurry, but starting to come into focus again. With a final shudder, a numbness crept over my body from head to toe. I stared at her, not sure what to say or do.

"Better?" she whispered at me.

Oddly, I felt myself nodding before I fully registered her question. "Uh huh," I said dumbly. And I realized that the sexual tension that had been building all night had just finally released completely.

Chloe started grinning again and then she said, "Just wait."

Frowning, I asked, "For what?" My body was still shaking, but I started to feel like I could stand on my own again. I felt nervous, though. And I stared at my boyfriend's sister in a whole new light. It was like she had held my hand through that entire thing, and I wasn't convinced I would have survived without her.

She giggled softly and then said, "You're not done yet."

"Jesus," was all I could say. Was she serious?

Chloe just grinned at me. Then she pushed me away from her, still holding onto my shoulders. Her eyes shifted back and forth between mine, as if she was making sure I was ok. Nodding slightly, she said, "Now go dance with my brother. Have fun and get loose again. Just don't... don't do the thigh trick again, though. The second one is more intense, but you're gonna want to let it build a little longer."

Was she fucking serious right now? Another orgasm was coming? More intense than that one? But I just nodded dumbly at her. I really didn't know what to say. When she finally let go of me, I stumbled a little, but managed to find my balance as I headed toward the stairs. It did seem like a good idea. To find Brad. And maybe get the fuck out of there.

[04. The resurgence.]

Obedient to Chloe's last request before I made my way back upstairs in a daze, I found her brother. He was in the kitchen, drinking a beer and laughing with some other boys and one girl. For the briefest of moments, I felt a wave of jealousy mixed with annoyance when I saw how she was staring at him, but it passed by the time I reached him. Stumbled into him, really. Ten minutes had passed since my explosive orgasm with his sister in the basement, but already, I could feel the metallic balls starting to heat up again. Or maybe that was me heating up. There was something different about how they felt after having had an orgasm already. Come to think of it, my entire pussy felt different. It was wet. I could tell that my lips were soaked with my juice. I could only hope that it didn't start running down my leg. But inside of me, that wetness seemed to translate into something else entirely. The balls were shifting constantly as I walked, as if they were completely devoid of friction. I swear I kept hearing them clink together, making it harder and harder to breathe the more time that went by.

I did manage to get Brad to dance with me, if reluctantly. I guess it made sense now that I knew he wasn't the one who had given me my "gift" after all. Pulling him away from his little group of friends in the kitchen, I led him to where I could hear music playing on the main floor. It looked like a living room. All the furniture had been pushed against the outer walls, leaving the middle open to let loose. And let loose I did. I even stole my boyfriend's beer and finished it for him, which made him laugh. Then I proceeded to do exactly what Chloe had warned me not to do. I squeezed my thighs together and started shifting them forward, then back. It was a surprise to me that I could become so aroused so quickly after such an intense orgasm. Yet there it was, not five minutes later, I felt myself tingling out of control once more.

Brad just seemed to think I was drunk. And maybe I was, in a way. But not drunk from alcohol. Drunk with lust. I couldn't help but pull myself close to him, grinding my body on his. Secretly, I knew I was trying to get myself off. The balls were pressing against my insides and creating ever-increasing tingling sensations while I bopped to the music. Placing my hands around my boyfriend's neck, I leaned closer to him and tried to kiss him. He pulled away, looking around as if he were embarrassed. What the hell? My annoyance resurged and I finally just let go of him altogether. For a few minutes, I danced by myself, in my own little world.

Closing my eyes, I swung my head back and forth, letting my hair flail around wildly. At the same time, I was gyrating my hips, running my hands up and down my sides, trying to look sexy. Every time I swung my pelvis forward, I felt the pleasure balls mashing together. My insides felt steamy and slowly, as I worked myself into yet another frenzied state of arousal, I felt my juices starting to leak out of me. I knew my panties were soaked, but I barely had a care. The two beers I had consumed had left me with a mild buzz, which I'm sure contributed to my mental state in that moment. But not as much as the metal balls did.

My arousal churned, getting stronger by the minute. After a while, I finally opened my eyes again and stared at Brad. He was dancing, too, but I could tell he was holding back. His eyes were staring at me and I could see that he was feeling uncomfortable. So what, just because I was dancing a lot looser than I normally would, he was embarrassed by me? God damn him. I felt frustrated suddenly.

Another five minutes went by and he finally leaned toward me. At first I thought he was going to grab me and start dancing with me again. Instead, he asked, "Are you ok?"

Am I ok?? Of course I wasn't ok. I was horny as fucking hell, and dancing in front of my boyfriend in a sexy way that apparently wasn't turning him on in the slightest. I felt disgusted suddenly. But the feeling was faint. Mainly, I just felt lonely. I wanted him to join me in my arousal, but he clearly wasn't having anything to do with it. My eyes started tearing up. Oh for the love of god, Samantha! This was no time to get emotional!

With a growl, I spun away from Brad and called out over my shoulder, "Yeah, I'm fine. I think... I just need some air."

"Want me to come with you?" he called out after me as I stumbled out of the living room and down a hallway. He shouldn't have to ask. I didn't even bother responding. When I reached the end, I looked back to see if he had followed, but of course he was nowhere in sight. Some fucking boyfriend.

Rounding another corner, I spotted the front door of the house. I practically ran into it in my haste, wrenching the knob and pushing outward. My body felt like it was on fire as I literally spilled out into the night. The air was still warm from the hot summer day, but slightly cooler than inside the house.

Turning toward the side of the house, I found a walkway that led down some steps toward the backyard. There were small trees and shrubs on either side as I climbed my way down, giving me a semblance of privacy. That was a small blessing because as I made my way down each step, I felt the metal balls shifting and rubbing my insides in a way that was amplifying my arousal yet again. By the time I reached the bricked walkway at the bottom, I was breathing heavily and feeling all kinds of worked up. Jeez, Chloe wasn't kidding when she said the second round would be even more intense!

At the bottom of the stairs, I discovered a path that wound its way toward the back of the house. There were tall shrubs that blocked my view of the backyard, but I could hear distant voices from beyond them. Rounding a turn in the walkway, I found myself staring at a gazebo. It was lit up by a ring of white lights that circled the eaves of the roof. The brick path circled the wooden structure, and I could see it heading deeper into the yard, beyond the far side. Glancing around, I didn't see anybody nearby. That was good. When I reached the steps that led up to the platform of the gazebo, I took them slowly and pulled myself up onto it.

The gazebo seemed fancy. It had a full accompaniment of outdoor furniture with bright red cushions. Making my way to a loveseat, I practically fell into it. I sat there for a minute, catching my breath as pleasure warred within me. Instinctively, I squeezed my thighs together and felt a familiar tingle much as I had experienced earlier when Chloe had coached me how to get myself off. It was stronger than earlier, though. A lot stronger. For a few minutes, I sat in silence and worked my muscles, pressing my thighs together over and over and feeling the sensations inside my pussy grow stronger.

A shuffling noise made me snap my eyes open. Someone was coming up the path toward the gazebo. Crap! Gritting my teeth, I forced myself to stand. My head spun and I grabbed the armrest of the loveseat to steady myself, which caused my body to swing around. I almost fell back into the seat but managed to hang on, hovering above it. My eyes opened wide when I looked at the cushion where I had been sitting. There was a massive dark circle. Was that my fucking pussy juice? Oh for the love of--

"Samantha?" a familiar voice called my name and my head whipped up, turning toward it. Chloe stepped up onto the gazebo, coming toward me.

Just then, my pussy started throbbing. And I mean insanity level throbbing. I winced at the pleasure, hunching over a little. I could feel the metal balls shifting once more, as if they were animated objects inside me. Chloe's feet thumped across the wood as she walked up to me. Then she giggled as she grabbed my arm and turned me toward her.

"Hitting pretty hard, isn't it?" she asked, grinning.

Nodding at her, I couldn't talk. I was breathing heavily, feeling much the same as I had earlier when I was close to climax. Except I didn't feel my orgasm stirring just yet. If anything, it felt like I was beyond an orgasm.

Chloe's arms suddenly wrapped around me and before I knew it, she was hugging me close to her. Then, without a word, she started slow dancing with me, making my body sway left and right. I clung to her instinctively, shivering in her arms. She felt warm. Incredibly warm. Closing my eyes, I let her guide my body. I felt like I was swaying in a warm summer breeze.

Her embrace loosened, yet somehow, I felt myself being pulled closer to her at the same time. Her hands gently started rubbing my shoulders as we danced. They moved onto my back, then further down my body. She was following the contours of my form, her fingers pressing firmly against the fabric of my dress. It felt exquisite. Suppressing a shudder, I clung to her. My pussy felt like it was vibrating, the balls churning within. I swear I felt a trickle of liquid running down the inside of my thigh.

Chloe's hands wended their way along my sides to my hips. Then, without warning, she slid them onto my butt cheeks. I didn't think anything of it at first. Whispered words drifted into my ear. I hadn't even realized her face was so close to mine. She said, "You want me to help... stimulate this one a bit?"

All I could do was nod, my cheek brushing against hers. I shivered again. Then I felt her hands start kneading my ass. Under any other circumstances, it probably would have been a shock to me, but in my current overcharged state of arousal, it set something off instead. Still swaying on the wood decking of the gazebo, I felt Chloe gently press my butt cheeks together, then pull them apart. Together, then apart, she manipulated them. What was wild was what that did to the sensations deep inside my pussy. The balls seemed to be responding to her kneading, pushing against the inside of my vagina in ways that created tingling sparks of pleasure, rippling their way up into my stomach. Again and again, she rolled my ass cheeks together and apart. All the while, I felt her tugging me toward her. My crotch was practically grinding against hers. Hell, maybe it was. But in my state of euphoria, I couldn't even tell.

"Is this ok?" she asked suddenly, quietly in my ear.

I wanted to answer, but the only thing that came out when I opened my mouth was a hot breath that turned into a moan at the very end. Chloe continued her ministrations of my ass, working my arousal to an intensity that seemed to dwarf the earlier time just an hour before. After just a few minutes of her attention on my butt, I was breathing so hard it was impossible to suck in a full breath.

Something warm pressed against the side of my neck. Instinct took over and I tilted my head to the side as my boyfriend's sister gently opened and closed her lips against my skin. Wait, where was I? I was at a party. But where were all the people? My body started vibrating, shaking and shivering at the same time. Her lips continued to kiss the side of my neck for what felt like hours, although I know it was really just a few seconds. Maybe ten? I moaned softly, unable to contain it, as her tongue played against the skin of my neck. There seemed to be a direct connection between her lips and my crotch, like a surge of electricity pouring through me and charging up the two metallic balls in my cunt.

Suddenly, cool air replaced the warmth of her tongue as she pulled away from me, our bodies coming apart. She still had her hands on my ass, but she had stopped kneading my cheeks. Gasping, I tried to catch my breath as we stared at each other. What was happening?

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" she whispered, looking at me intently.

I blinked at her, trying to make sense of what was happening. But I was so horny, it was impossible to think straight. "Chloe, I..." I started to say, trailing off. Then I whispered, "I don't understand."

Shrugging like it was no big deal, Brad's sister pursed her lips for a second and then said simply, "I'm into you. Always have been."

Huh? A weird wave of emotion swept over me. I didn't know if I was supposed to laugh at her joke, or... what? But I knew it wasn't a joke. And there was another emotion deep in the pit of my stomach that I ignored for the moment. "You're... gay?" I heard myself ask dumbly.

Chloe shrugged again and then answered, "Bi, really. But I lean more gay than anything."

I found myself staring at her intently for the next several seconds, unable to move. She was shorter than me, probably about 5'1". Plus she was very skinny and probably weighed under a hundred pounds. She had long brownish-blonde hair that framed her face perfectly. Her boobs were a little bigger than mine, and her nipples were still clearly visible through the white half-tee she had on. As I sized her up, I realized something profound. I actually found her to be... attractive. Extremely so. She was beautiful. My crotch decided to start throbbing right then. I could feel a pulse in my clit, matching my rapid heartbeat. I stood there in silence, trying to make sense of what was going on inside my body. Until I couldn't hold still anymore.

"Kiss me," my whisper surprised my own ears when it reached them.

[05. The release.]

Chloe didn't even hesitate. One second we were an arm's length apart and the next her lips were mashed against mine, kissing me passionately. It felt nothing like any kiss I had ever experienced. And I didn't hesitate either as I returned the kiss. Opening and closing my lips around hers, our tongues probed into each other's mouths. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, but it was full of fervor. I felt her warm air streaming from her nose and splashing against the side of my face. I couldn't quite catch my breath. Not enough oxygen was coming in, but I didn't care. My body grew a hundred times hotter and the electric pleasure inside my pussy heated up, too.

We kissed for a good five minutes, without a word and without either of us breaking the connection. I realized she had started kneading my ass cheeks again, sometime in the middle of it. The way she made my butt move was creating a weird sort of friction between the two metal balls and the inside of my vagina. It hit me like a truck. It was like I was in the middle of an orgasm, yet I knew it hadn't even started yet. I couldn't breathe. Every attempted breath seemed to be met with resistance, like I was choking on the air itself. My heart thrummed in my chest and spots swam across my vision.