Party Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Chloe breathed out, gasping heavily herself. She stared at me, our faces mere inches apart. Then she whispered, "That was some fucking kiss, girl."

Thank god she was still holding onto me or I would have collapsed right there on the wooden deck. But I nodded at her and said, "Yeah." It was all I could get out. I was completely out of breath.

Tilting her head a little, Chloe looked at me with a scrutinizing expression on her face. Then she smiled gently and asked, "You're close, aren't you?"

The pleasure was swirling so strongly, I knew the answer should be emphatically YES. But I still didn't feel an orgasm pushing to the surface. How could it feel this good and not be an orgasm? "I... I don't know," I managed to admit. Biting my lip, I finally looked down. It was hard to look her in the eyes just then. "I-I think s-so," I said, panting. Then I squeezed my eyes shut and whispered, "But god, Chloe, it's like ten times as intense as earlier. Maybe a hundred."

Even though I had my eyes closed, I knew she was grinning at me. I could hear the grin when she spoke, "Yeah, those things will do that. I used them last weekend and they got me off four times before I passed out in my room." I opened my eyes again, staring at her. Then she added, "When I woke up a few hours later, I was wildly aroused. I had to take them out so I could get my ass back down to earth." She laughed at her own story.

"Chloe," I breathed her name, still clinging to her. I started gasping as I looked into her eyes.

She blinked, as if just waking up, then glanced over her shoulder. When she looked back at me, she whispered, "You can just do the thigh trick again if you need to right now. Or..." She didn't say anything else, but that "or" seemed very open ended.

Gasping, I whispered back, "Or... or what?" She had one hand still holding onto my side and it was tingling like crazy.

Chloe leaned closer and pitched her voice even lower as she said, "Or I can show you an even better way." The smile that crossed her lips was no grin. It was straight up seduction in the flesh. And I wanted what she had.

Biting my lip, I nodded at her. "I want more," I heard myself say out loud.

Her seductive smile grew wider and she fluttered her lashes a little. Her eyes flicked down briefly, then back up to mine as she stepped even closer. Her face was inches from mine. Then she said, "Ok, but I gotta put my hand inside your panties."

My head was swinging side to side before I started to answer, "I don't care. Do... do whatever... whatever you want." I was completely out of breath, but I meant every word I said.

Still grinning, a glint in her eye, Chloe's shoulder lifted up and then I felt her hand groping at my waist, reaching down and under my dress, hiking it up a few inches. Seconds later, I felt her fingers slip past the waistband of my panties. She didn't bother taking her time. Her fingers danced playfully along the outer edge of my labia and my body jerked in her arm. Shuddering, I opened my mouth, gasping for air. Oh god.

Gently, she ran her fingers up and down my pussy lips a few times until I was literally shaking. The sensation was so intense, I felt myself starting to black out. Why did this feel so different than when I masturbated?

Suddenly, Chloe pressed inward. My lips parted around her two fingers. She was halfway between my vagina and my clitoris, where my lips were all meat. She pressed her fingers against my body until I felt the balls shifting within me from her pressure. I cried out softly, which turned into a moan. With her fingers gently mashing against my pussy, she started to roll them around in tiny circles. Inside, I felt he little balls start to move. She pressed harder, yet her movements were still gentle. I felt like jelly standing before her, my legs wobbling.

As she continued, I could feel the pleasure balls begin to swirl inside of me. Somehow, she was making them spin, rolling around in circles, clinking against each other every turn. I could almost hear the metallic sound. She kept going, manipulating them from the outside until I felt one of them drop down lower than the first. Pleasure exploded inside me and I gasped. But she wasn't done. Twisting her fingers and changing the amount of pressure, she managed to keep them moving, spinning around each other. The other one dropped down as the first one rose up. Pleasure exploded again. I closed my eyes.

Chloe continued her little swirling exercise for several minutes. How I managed to stay standing, I have no idea. My body felt weak and everything tingled everywhere. God I needed to have an orgasm. Suddenly she let go of my side and I started to lean. She caught me and righted me again, then let go once more. I managed to stay upright.

"Can you keep yourself standing?" she whispered at me. Meanwhile, her fingers were still pressing against me, right between my labia.

Nodding weakly, I whispered, "I think so." But then my body started to sway again and I added, "I... I don't know."

"Try," she whispered and I nodded again, tensing my body.

I felt her free hand reach down between my legs and into my panties just beneath her other hand. Sliding her second hand forward, I gasped as I felt the cool skin of her fingers begin probing at my opening. She twisted her hand a little and then she was gently pressing her middle finger up inside of me. My body rose up as my feet instinctively lifted me onto my tippy toes. My pussy tingled as her finger slid into me.

Chloe's other hand started moving again, her two fingers pressing between my lips and manipulating the balls until they started moving once more. At the same time, I felt the finger from her other hand probe a little deeper. Then she started wiggling the tip of that finger. It made contact with the bottom edge of one of the balls. Suddenly, their swirling movement sped up. I felt them rotating inside of me as she played with them from outside and within. This rotation felt different, though. The balls were hitting some spots inside of me that had never been touched before.

My mouth opened and a loud gasp came out, followed by a moan. Then another moan. And just like that, I was moaning continuously. I clung to her shoulders. Chloe continued playing with the balls, making them move around in circles inside me. My moaning just continued to get louder until I felt like I needed to scream.

Everything started to get hot then. My entire body heated up. And that's when I felt it. My orgasm was swirling around, like water in my belly. Except instead of liquid, it was pure pleasure. Gasping again, I couldn't breathe. I reached my hands out, grabbing her shoulders to steady myself while she continued to finger me. The balls spun faster and faster, brushing more and more sensitive spots within. Pleasure pulsed. The balls felt hot. My body felt hot. Even my nipples felt hot. But she never slowed. Never stopped.

Right up until my orgasm started.

"CHLOE--" I cried her name, but clamped my mouth shut before I could make any more noise. Meanwhile, she continued to press her two fingers between my pussy lips while diddling her other hand's middle finger inside me. She was expert at manipulating those two balls. And never in a million years would I have imagined that sensations like this were possible. Pleasure radiated through me in waves. I was gasping for air, my heart beating like mad. My clitoris started tingling as if it was being touched directly.

My body started to shake then. Hard. Almost violently. Still, she continued what she was doing, pleasuring me to the fullest extent. All I could do was stand there and hang onto her for my life. It felt like hours that I was locked into that orgasm. Maybe more. And by the time I finally started to come back down, I could barely perceive anything around me. Just Chloe, my body, and the pleasure I was experiencing.

Finally, I started to sway and, just like that, I felt myself falling backwards. I landed on the loveseat which was thankfully cushioned. My body was shaking and I felt like jelly. In the process of falling, her finger slipped out of my vagina, but the pleasure was still very much vibrating within me.

Chloe squatted down in front of me as I sat on the edge of the cushion and whispered, "I think we should take them out for now."

All I could do was nod at her, and even that was interrupted as my body spasmed and my eyes rolled back in my head. Another tremor of pleasure had just rolled through me.

"Need me to help?" she asked softly.

Nodding, I whispered, "Please."

Once more, I felt Chloe's hand slide inside my panties. Then her other hand started tugging on my thigh until I spread my legs apart. Her hand cupped my mound and I felt one of her fingers pressing gently at my opening. She didn't push it inside, but just played with the hole.

"I need you to relax your muscles," she said. "Like you're about to go pee."

Nodding, I looked down and stared at her hand cupped between my legs. My body shuddered once more. Then I tried to relax my muscles. Just like I was trying to pee. I felt the balls starting to move, dropping lower. And suddenly, just like that, a light stream of pee started dribbling onto her hand.

"Oh fuck, Chloe! I... fuck, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, completely embarrassed. The stream continued to flow but then, just like that, the first ball dropped into her palm.

"Shh," she said, still holding her hand there, despite what was happening. "I don't care," she added. "It's not like I've never been pissed on before."

The second ball plopped out of me and clinked against the first in her palm, just as my stream of pee stopped flowing.

"What are you girls doing out here?" my brother's voice suddenly called out from nearby. Oh fuck me! He was walking up the path toward the gazebo. Our eyes locked and his opened wide, then he started running toward us. "Shit Samantha, are you ok??" he called out.

Just as Brad climbed the stairs to the gazebo, his sister yanked her hand out of my panties and secretly pocketed the two balls. Then she spun to face him. I couldn't stand and I knew it.

My boyfriend stared down at me, taking in the scene. He looked confused. Luckily, Chloe saved the day.

"I think she just had too much to drink," she said cheerfully. Then she looked pointedly at me, raising an eyebrow and asked, "Right?"

I nodded dumbly at her, not even looking at Brad. "Y-yeah."

My body was still tingling like crazy and I was way too weak to attempt to stand on my own. Luckily, my boyfriend and his sister helped me walk out to the car. They stuffed me in the back seat ("in case I had to puke") and then Brad headed back inside to say goodbye to his friends.

As soon as he was gone, Chloe hopped into the back seat beside me, grinning. I couldn't help but stare at her. After a few seconds, she asked cheerily, "So did you enjoy my present or not?"

I didn't say anything, but just held her gaze. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wanted to ask her to kiss me again. Instead, I just said, "Ask me again tomorrow."

Chloe laughed, not offended in the slightest. "Fair enough, tomorrow it is," she said.

Brad came back out a few minutes later and hopped into the driver's seat. He frowned at the two of us sitting in the back, but then shrugged and started the car. We drove home in near silence after that.

Except the entire drive home, Chloe and I kept stealing glances at each other.

Fuck. I would definitely need to sort all this out tomorrow.

[End part 1.]