All Comments on 'Party Girl'

by Javahead

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
....

You never describe the actual rape.

JavaheadJavaheadalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I've always thought of this one as a psychological horror piece

No, I didn't show the actual events, just told them and showed the aftermath. The storyline originally came out of nowhere and insisted that I write it to get it out of my head. It disturbed me - and the original version from years ago that didn't meet Literotica guidelines disturbed me even more.

Will Shelly and her husband be able to work things out, or will it wreck their marriage? I don't know. I'm generally a bit of a romantic and want relationships to work, but in this case? Without exercising authorial fiat I just don't know.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamalmost 5 years ago
it didn't disturb me

No offense-- it just seemed like a typical cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife was had by another man at a party. She actually allowed him to have her and told me afterwards. I had been with our hosts wife that evening so I couldn't complain I suppose. Now I think she doing it with other guys regularly. Good for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJavahead@Javahead
Long time tech guy, sometime writer back in the Usenet newsgroup days getting back into the game. Very attached. Fond of good food and drink, outdoor activities, and sarcasm. 11/10/19 "Plum Blossoms: Full Bloom Pt. 01" went live today. It's the first part of the novel ...