Party Girl

Story Info
Just a lil story i wrote about my #1 biggest fantasy.
1.7k words
4.49
40.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinda wanna get drunk at a house party and pass out in an upstairs bedroom away from all the people. I get half my clothes off before I'm just too tired to continue, but I tell myself I'm safe up here and fall asleep.

Kinda want you to peek into the open doorway and see me, sprawled out on my stomach, legs spread, in just my tank top and panties. Want you to come into the room and shut the door behind you. You've been watching me all night, thinking about how my body would feel against yours and now here I am, practically presenting myself to you.

You know it's wrong, but... well, you're only looking, right? You're allowed to look... You're allowed to free your cock from your jeans and stroke it slowly while you trail your gaze across my half-naked body. You're not touching me, so it's okay. You get a little closer, hungrily watching me sleep as you increase your speed. A little bit of guilt dances in your head but it's okay, because you're still not touching me. You're only looking. You can look. And I look so inviting, after all...

You settle onto the bed next to me, just to get more comfortable, of course, not for any other reason. You're careful to keep a gap between us. Hesitantly, you reach your other hand out and feel my bare legs. You slide your hand up and down the smooth skin and god, fuck, but doesn't that feel good?

Maybe this isn't right anymore, but... it's only my leg, right? You're only feeling my leg... Surely, there's nothing wrong with that?

Each brush of your hand on my skin gets you higher and higher up on my thighs and god but it feels so good, doesn't it? Doesn't my soft skin feel so good as you stroke your cock?

Your fingers touch my pussy through my panties and you inhale, sharply, and pull your hand away, upset with yourself... But I don't stir, even a little bit. and it was only an accident, so...

You go back to touching my thighs, bolder now, and every once in a while you feel my pussy through my panties again. You sit up, climbing slowly over me, framing my legs with your knees. You look down at me, still stroking yourself as you start to touch my upper thighs again, this time with no hesitation at all. Your touches get firmer, rougher, and the pace of your hand speeds up to match.

You're breathing heavily, mumbling about how good and soft my skin feels, how good it would feel to slide into me, and you wish I was awake so you could properly fuck me and then ... You remember how much you saw me drinking tonight. You remember how I came here alone, and I stayed alone throughout the evening, except for the times when I was pressing myself up against dancing strangers. You realise that I'm really, deeply asleep.

Your hand settles on my ass, feather light at first, before gripping it tightly, feeling it so firm and round under your hand. You let out a muffled groan as you grope my ass, your cock aching hard in your hand.

Still, I haven't moved once. Still, I remain unconscious. Still, you want me.

You're rapidly forgetting all the reasons why it would be wrong to go any further, even as the hand fondling my ass shifts and you slide a finger up and down my panty-covered slit. You can feel how warm it is even through the fabric and the thought that, even passed out, I'm getting wet for you is intoxicating.

Your finger slips inside my panties and you feel the tight, wet heat of my pussy. You are aware that you're approaching the point of no return but you don't really care anymore. Besides, you haven't put your finger in me yet, so what's the harm, really?

You pull your hand out of my panties and slide them to the side and look down at my exposed pussy. It's smooth and glistening with my wetness. Your hand on your cock speeds up again. You rub my pussy with your fingertips, collecting some of the wetness and lifting the hand to your mouth to get a taste.

You groan loudly, but no one hears you. The music downstairs is too loud, and I'm too deeply asleep.

You wonder how it would feel to have my pussy squeezing your cock. You're not going to do it, of course, because that would be wrong, but there's no harm in thinking about it, right?

You shift your hips again, sliding further up my body, stroking your cock right above my pussy, seeing such sensitive parts of us so close together - but not touching, of course, never touching.

Although...

Just one quick press of your cock to the outside of my pussy, just to see what it feels like... Surely there's nothing wrong with that? It's not like you're putting it in or anything.

Holding your breath, you angle the tip of your cock down and brush it so so gently against my wet folds and the warmth is so fucking good that you moan again, and instinctively press forward before catching yourself and pulling back.

God but you've wanted me for so long

And I'm here right now

and I'd never know

and it would feel so good

to finally

finally

finally

get your cock deep in my tight little cunt.

You press your cock against my pussy again, this time rubbing the tip up and down my wet slit as you jerk off. You're breathing much heavier now, and you cant believe how fucking good this feels. This was certainly worth the wait.

The head of your cock slips in, and you freeze.

"Fuck."

You don't pull it out. You just hold it there, your hand still, your whole body still, and still I do not move. My tight pussy grips the head of your cock so fucking good and god but who would know? Right? You slide in a millimetre more, so, so slowly, so, so carefully. I certainly won't know. I'll sleep through the whole thing, I drank so much tonight. And I was wearing pretty revealing clothes anyway. You slide further in, closing your eyes in ecstasy as you finally feel my slutty pussy enveloping your cock.

No, not slutty. You shouldn't call me that, I'm just sleeping. I haven't done anything. Only... Your mind flashes with images of me this evening, dancing in the middle of the room, drinking so much, lifting my top up to cheers from random groups of men... You think about my short fucking skirt, and my tight, low cut tank top, and ... Yeah, and my skimpy little panties. Your cock is all the way inside me now, and you hold it there, savouring the feeling of filling a little whore like me.

Because I am a whore. I'm a slut, and I probably wanted to get fucked at this party. Based on how I acted and how I dressed, surely I must have wanted something like this. And you're here to give it to me, even if I might not be aware of it.

A tiny little voice in the back of your head reminds you how just a short while ago you knew how wrong this was, and how you were only going to look, but you silence it quickly. How could it possibly be wrong when it feels so fucking good?

You slide your cock almost all the way back out slowly and then slam it back in. I shift a little in my sleep, but you're passed caring anymore. You are going to fuck my tight pussy, whether I'm awake or not.

The last strings of your restraint are cut and you start pounding my tight cunt rhythmically, groaning all the while as my wetness wraps around you and pulls you in. It feels so good to finally fuck my pussy, doesn't it? To be deep inside me, ravishing me, taking me?

And this is what I deserve, isn't it, for dressing like such a slut alone at a party. What did I think was gonna happen? I'm just lucky it was someone as nice as you, who's so gentle with me, who cares so much.

Your hips press hard against my ass cheeks every time you fill me up and you can't believe how good it feels to be inside me. You put your hands on either side of my body, by my head, and lean down, pumping your hips hard into my cunt.

I let out a whimper and it, combined with the wet sounds of your cock inside me, is the most erotic sound you have ever heard. You moan, right next to my ear, and I begin to stir.

"Wha...?" I mumble, the grip sleep has on me not yet loosened enough for me to understand what's going on.

Before I can do or say anything else, you grab my hair with one hand and push my head down into the pillows. Your other hand pushes my hips down, bruising.

"Shh, shh, shh," you say, not relenting in the slightest. "It's all fine, it's only a dream. And what a good dream too, doesn't it feel so good?"

You press my face harder into the pillows and there's simply not enough oxygen for me to remain conscious, and I pass out again.

The power you have over me is enough to get you to the edge. You don't even consider pulling out: I'm yours now, and you deserve to cum in my tight little pussy.

With a few more strong thrusts, you bury your cock as deep in me as you can and fill my wet cunt with your cum. You hold your cock there, buried to the hilt, as your cock twitches and empties inside me.

After a moment to catch your breath, you pull out slowly, your sensitive cock sending shudders of overstimulated pleasure through your body.

You stand slowly, walk back over to the door, and lock it. Returning to the bed, you lay down next to me and watch me in my sleep. The night is young, after all.

And you'd kind of like to have my ass next.