Party Girls

Story Info
Her twin invites us to a party that promises to cure boredom.
3.6k words
4.56
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My college roommate, Melissa, and I absolutely needed to get out and get some excitement this weekend. Fortunately, her twin, Nikki invited us to her sorority party Friday that definitely promised a cure for two bored, restless college girls.

After a few long days of class, studying, note-taking, and reading, Party Night came around. Back at the room before my roomie, I am happy to find that I have the room to myself. If I remember her class schedule correctly, Melissa won't be back for another 40 minutes at least, so I dig through my private stash at the top of my closet then scurry to the bathroom.

I give my legs a nice rinse with a wet washcloth and dry each before pulling out the leg wax. Tearing a few strips does cause me to wince some and a small handful may have brought tears to my eyes, but I would much rather do this myself than pay a ridiculous price to get it in a salon. Especially because after finishing with my legs, I know what I need to do next.

My pants and panties lay in a heap on the floor across from me as I set a few strips of that tepid wax on my mound. Reaching for the cloth I had used to dry my legs prior, I rolled it like a small log, placed it between my teeth and bit down, knowing just how loud I am going to want to scream after waxing my lady area.

(I will spare you of the horrible throbbing and agony, though I will admit to have screamed a number of choice words luckily muffled by the towel in my mouth)

By the end of the self-inflicted torture at the cost of beauty, I stared myself in the mirror, cleaning the escaped tears from my cheeks before curling my lashes and coating them in smoke black mascara. I added a touch of foundation to cheeks, hearing Melissa return as I contour my cheek bones. Last comes the Cherry Bomb red lipstain and my party look is complete.

Still aching from the 'cleaning', I shrug it off an mumble 'ehh fuck it' and step into my high-waisted, blue/grey booty shorts, running my hands over them as they hug my commando form. I slip right the rose-gold high-crop halter that says 'not shameless or desperate up for a good time'. One last time, I check my look in the glass, add a last layer of gloss just in case, then head out of the bathroom.

In an equally hot army green strapless body suit, paired to a green, brown, and black plaid 'school girl' type pleated skirt, my roommate looked about ready to head out as well. I give her a 'hot lady whistle' as I step of to my bed and sit, sliding on my charcoal thigh-high boots. All Melissa had to do was zip on her pleather ankle boots and we made our way outside where the ride we had ordered was waiting.

The front table was covered in shot glass that smelled of Whiskey, Rum, and what I believe was Vodka so both of us chose two and did that fun thing where we linked our arms together in that 'bottoms up' manner as we listened to dance music pump through the house.

The building itself was three stories; the main, the upper, and the basement. Hardly able to hear, Melissa and I wave our phones at one another before wandering into the energetic mobs of party goers. Some chick grabs my arm and asked 'any good at beer pong' to which I answer by plucking a ball from her hand and sinking it in a cup across the table. ''Hot!" she screams, nodding and dancing in approval of her new teammate.

Our match was over in mere minutes, proving just how badass girls can be. I down a few beers for the hell of it then make my way to the living room. I sit in a giant bean bag and listen to people chatting back and forth laughing and screaming and squealing as high energy infects all of us. Some random guy plops down next to me, cold bottle in hand, though the small of his breath tells me it's not his first. 'Hey, I'm Adam' introducing himself 'Nora' I answer flashing him a believable smile while lying about my name. 'Where's your boyfriend tonight?" "Oh, it's just me. I don't have a guy" I answered, thinking 'way to not be subtle dude'. "Cool, cool..." he says, taking another swig from his bottle. "Well, if you're single, then nobody will try to knock me out for saying you look really hot tonight then?" I pretend to blush then mutter a thanks. Adam's clearly trying not to stare at my breasts yet it's very obvious he wants me naked, so I figure since this isn't my school I'll have a little fun.

"So, Adam, are you into sports?" my fingers tracing haphazard shapes on his knee. As he goes on about basketball or skateboarding or whatever. I look up into his hazel eyes, more brown than green, and it doesn't take long before we are locked in a heavy make-out situation. I straddle his lap on my knees as we kiss, then he changes to working on my neck. I grab the cold beer from his hand beside us and take in a few sips, then put it back and let him marvel my skin another moment longer. The subtle shift and lump I feel growing in his pants tells me it's time to go and I whisper "Adam you are amazing and hot but I can't right now" his lips pulling away from my neck. "Thank you for everything Adam, truly, but I think I'm needed elsewhere" pressing my knees and standing from where we sat. I grab him a fresh chilled bottle from a nearby bucket, replacing the half empty in his hand and leave him dumbfounded in. my wake as I head to the stairs leading to the basement.

Downstairs is where I realize the real party is happening, the lights glowing way low, save for the neon jewelry and body paint. Speakers placed around the room are pumping brilliant club music so loud you feel every note and beat in your veins! I can't resist the urge to move and was far more than relieved when a tall young African American man, who is clearly in shape, winds his toned arm around my waist, pulling our bodies together. Raising my arms over my head and bending my knees I gave him a good shake of my ass. He planted a leg between us, wordlessly inviting me to ride. Accepting the offer, I ride his thigh with intense sensuality! My dark hair spills from its messy bun to a long ponytail, madly swinging behind me. I don't have any clue how or when it happens but the next thing I know is my torso is pressed against that of a beautiful young woman.

Whomever she is, she appears to be my age, maybe a year older. Her pearl white pixie cut is beautiful contrast to her dark shadowed eye make-up on deep green gaze. Her olive skin is smooth as butter and her spaghetti-strapped black mini body-con dress with the white bust and thick black tuxedo buttons up the middle are stunning! Something instantaneously happens and there is not one ounce of shame or discomfort of our intimate proximity whilst we dance, grinding, gyrating, and shaking our asses together, they party occurring around us. Reaching down, she takes my arm and drapes it over her shoulder, somehow managing to draw me in tighter. She then puts both of her arms around my neck and whispers "You are incredibly hot". Recovering myself I tell her "You're one to talk". She leans back and stares me down with those captivating forest greens.

Pulling me in close again, she says into my ear "Have you ever been with another woman?" curling her leg around mine for emphasis, and I answer, "Not since I turned 18". She leans out from me, quickly looking me up and down before jerking me in and quietly asks "How horny are you tonight?" and I answer,"Where's your bedroom?"

She grabs my hand, whisking me from the basement, through the kitchen, and practically pulls my shoulder from its socket as she drags me up a second flight of stairs! The second we got to what I assume is the doorway to her room, she kicked off her shoes and throw them into the room before pinning me to the door frame and plunging her mouth to mine.

We never even have a true 'kiss'; she and I seem to jump right into making out! Music and laughter from the party downstairs become white noise as we enjoy each other in the naughtiest way. The feeling of her magnificent breasts against mine was nothing short of thrilling, very evidently leading. I am a bit more timid but not enough to stop me from ramming my tongue into her lustful mouth. Her arm snuck between us, and I felt fingers crawling under my top. I let out a small whimper of desire and she whispers, "Don't you want this?" to which I utter "Tell me your name first," and mutters on my lips "Harlow". Her arm then appears amidst us again and I feel her palm and fingers on my breast. "You have a beautiful rack" she mumbles into my cheek, groping my breast with one hand as the other works at unbuttoning my shorts.

I find myself breathless as I hear my pants hit the ground and feel the chill of air conditioning grace my pussy. She tilts my head upwards and begins kissing, licking and pleasuring my neck as she unties my halter for a full view, running her other fingers along my moist puffy lips. I grip the frame behind me as Harlow begins to caress and fondle my chest, my clit already tingling like mad from the brief attention.

She then takes a cautious step back, reaches behind her and unlatches her own dress, my arms still clinging to the wall as I watch it gather at her waist. At this point both she and I know I am dripping precum all over for her. Looking in her eyes, I see she still has more up her figurative sleeve and, as if cued, she quietly says "I want you to feel something,". Gently, she takes my hand from behind me and guides it right between her legs. She puts her lips to my ear whilst leading my hand in rubbing her damp panties and mumbles "Do you feel how wet I am?" I nod vigorously, still unable to speak, then "Why don't I show you how to suck a horny pussy really good?" and again, I only nod.

I tremble at her first light touch on my wanton vagina, she feels my reaction and flashes me a satisfied smile. We share a few kisses, softer but just as hungry, then she lowers herself to her knees. I feel a small breeze sweep across my girls whilst she runs a few fingers over my dampened panties, pressing her open mouth onto my pussy and sending chills through my body. Slow, smooth gentle lips enjoy the warmth of my carnal vagina as my underwear is peeled down my legs.

Her tongue slides up the center line, her lips tenderly hugging my eager nub, her tongue unfurling again. I pull at my skin and bring pussy closer while she spreads my pussy wide open. Her beautiful tongue cleans my kitten nice and slow.

Those amazing hands frame my hips, her mouth going to town, my hand struggling to keep hold of the wall behind me as my knees weaken. Those hands travel up my body, squeeze my breasts, and caress my skin anywhere they want on my body. The smoothness of her cheeks under my thumbs as she laps up my longing clit somehow causes my head to lean back and eyes to close, my hips pushed to her gracious mouth. Aimless palms wander my figure, her fingers tracing my every curve as I gladly allow her to devour me. My hands fondle my breasts for her, permitting her grand finale to go uninterrupted before she presses my thighs, that mouth trailing up my bare form, her lips pressing heavily onto my own, her tongue gliding along each lip. I open my mouth and her tongue dove deep into my throat. I boldly counter her gesture, sucking her tongue hard, nearly swallowing it.

She reaches up the back of my neck and buries her fingers in my hair, mine tangling in her short locks. Our mouths get a small intermission when she sticks two fingers in her mouth, getting them nice and wet, putting them right back to my eager pussy as our mouths return to each other.

Those fingers stroke deeeep into my rather eager cunt, my body begging for release already. I grasp the edge of the frame as a particular finger focuses in on my clitoris, swirling and circling my nub. I then cling to her breast as her lips distract me for a short time from the enchantment happening below. I know she can see how far under her spell I am with a simple glimpse of my face, biting her lip as I commence to gnawing her ear and kissing along her jaw.

I take in a quick gasp as her fingers first enter me, having not been penetrated for a while, and never before by a woman. I hold her face tight to mine as she works her fingers in my pussy. My lips revisit her soft lobe and she whispers "Wait," taking my hip and turning me around, pushing my against the door frame again.

In a big surprise, I feel her hand swiftly caress my ass before opening my cheeks and shoving her fingers straight into my anus! Her tepid lips mash onto the back of my neck her breath gets heavier and heavier as she pushes harder and harder, her invasions growing stronger with each thrust. "Oh wow" I say breathily as she works inside. "Anyone ever finger your ass before?" Breathless, I mildly shake my head 'no'. "Should I keep going?" Moans of arousal and pleasure emit from my throat. Reaching back, I pull her in tighter to encourage more, and she actually does me one better by sneaking an arm around my front and treating me from both directions. I brace myself on the wall for a moment before reaching to her again to grope and caress her chest. I draw her in so close that I feel her broken breaths on my ear.

"Oooooo! Ohh ahhh!" are all I can manage as far as speaking goes as so many sensations of excitement, pleasure, desire, kinky, and naughty soar through the confines of my physical body! In a very short time, the double pleasuring overwhelms me and I orgasm right then and there. It happens so quick, I can't control any part of it, and I never recall that occurring so early on!

My thumb is now in my mouth, acting as a cock is she continues my dual sexual torture! She sucks and licks and bites at my shoulder as moan after sensual moan overflow from my mouth. I reach higher on the wall, not sure what I'm reaching for as a feel a second coming! In mere seconds it barrels in and crashes open like and eruption inside me, my neck, back, and shoulders happy victims of her restless lips as I reach for my non-existent relief!

Once the repercussions of my orgasm subside, her hand slips from my ass and rubs across my fleshy cheek, then she turns me to face her again. Holding both of my shoulders and my hands on her waist, we seamlessly recommence our making out as we had before. Her breasts smooshed against mine felt incredible! I can't remember ever feeling like this with anyone! During one of our breaks for air, I gaze into her eyes, a finger running along her cheek, encircling her lips, then lean back in and begin kneading her lower lip between mine. I both hear and feel her sensual moan.

I absolutely adore the way she squeezes my boobs as we kiss and lick one another. We pause and she puts out her hand for me. Wordlessly, I obey as she leads me into her room, then sit on the cushioned bench at the foot of her bed. I drop to my knees instantly and our tonsil hockey resumes, this time with her legs spread wide and my body amidst them. I roughly caress and fondle her girls as her mouth races down my neck and plants itself on my shoulder yet again but at times our mouths act as magnets to each other.

We are sucking each other's lips with every ounce of passion and sexual tension flying around the room! I once more break our kiss only to grasp one of her amazing breasts. I scoop as much as I can, and then some, into my mouth, sucking hard on that gorgeous stiff nipple. "Oh my god" she exclaims, resting back with her hands on the bed and pushing her breasts closer! She whimpers, moans, and coos whilst I orally explore her chest. Fingers dance in my hair as I nibble and fondle her stunning twins.

Planting a hand on either side of her hips, the two of us return to ravaging each other's mouths. I pull her hair to one side and begin at her neck, then proceed my provocative slow descent down her figure. I do admit to spending a little extra time on her magnificent chest, her beauties practically begging for me to take them any way I want! Thanks to my alluring manipulation tactics, it doesn't take long at all for her to lay flat for me, her raging pussy daring me to take it!

With her flat on the bed now, her breathing shallow, I kiss a path down, past the top of her thong to my enclosed prize. I may never have had intercourse with another female but that didn't mean I hadn't fantasized about it, her arousal smelling infinitely better than I ever imagined. She props herself up on her elbows to watch as I lightly pinch at the string of her panties, folding thm down once to reveal her incredible shaved pussy, then pull them down and off her legs as she raises them to assist. I tenderly guide her knees wide apart and lean in.

I glance up at her and hold her gaze as I slowly and steadily lap her up with slow licks from the bottom to top. Her slim torso shuddered in excited suffering. I make it a point to show that I know what I'm doing but also how to keep her just on that edge, pleading for more. My plan soon backfires on me as I realize just how much more brilliant pussy is than I ever thought and know I can't continue with only teasing much longer.

Using my fingertips, I open her puffed lips and hold them back, blowing a series of cool puffs of air on her entrance. The responding warmth enchants me deeper and deeper. From there, I lose all control of myself, my tongue examining every little inch. I go from soft and tender to a mad horndog in a hot minute and can't focus on anything but her luscious pussy! The bed creaks and I see her back arch and see her mute scream! My hand drift over her thighs and alongside her silhouette as I suckle her sweet clit. She sits up and gropes her breasts for me while I eat her out. Her hand tenderly and purposefully pushes my head down, holding it betwixt her legs, egging on the pleasuring. My hands wander to her chest and clasp those lovely breasts. She groans rather loud at the touch, and I think to stop for a half second before her hips begin to jerk into the air. Her continuous moaning of my name only encourages me that much more and I can't let myself stop!

She gasps "More. Please. Make me cum" a few panted breaths then "Make me come baby girl". I'm not about to deny such a request and let the first part of my tongue move ever so slowly up and down over the entry hole. The tip boldly traces the inner ring, lighting the wick of every nerve in her fantastic body. I slide my tongue inside and over the ceiling, nearly causing her to writhe herself off the bed! With one hand on her stomach to hold her still, I practically feel the stream of ecstasy and hormones coursing through her.

I sense her toes curling as she earnestly fights to keep her legs spread for me while I grant her that unadulterated fundamental pleasuring. I watch as she gradually calms, gently peeling her dress down her waist, then legs, and toss it to the floor. Crawling onto the bed beside her, I whisper "You are fucking amazing" watching her chest heave a bit as her breathing slows. Her hand reaches down to mine on the bed, raising to her mouth where she put two of my fingers in her mouth before muttering, "Please forgive me. It seems I'm going to have to screw you in the morning...your beautiful, wonderful talents took everything from me tonight'. So, I tenderly nodded "On one condition,"

"And that is?"

"We sleep naked."

"Of course," she mumbles curling into me

Playing with her hair, I feel her breathing steady and know she's gone to sleep, I reach up and grab a pillow from the top of the bed and pull the side of the comforter over us before falling asleep myself, the briny-sweet flavor of her on my tongue.