Party Girls Descent - Pt. 01

Story Info
The Party Girls saga continues with the daughter's arrival.
2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls Just Wanna Have Fawn

Chapter 61

(Four weeks later)

The statuesque blonde literally struts into the studio, but gasps, stopping short as the door closes. Her eyes adjust gradually to the dark, as a vaguely familiar form becomes apparent across the room. "Oh my God, there it is" she whispers to herself.

Warily creeping forward, she kicks off the designer high heels. She is unable to see the footing in front of her but for the reflection of spotlights bathing the ominous machine in ethereal light. She is drawn to it.

Coming to its side, her hands reach to take in the feeling of the luxurious warm leather, caressing the smoothness, breathing deep the faint scent of a musky sweet incense and a hint of solvent wafting through the space. She feels her heartbeat accelerate. The voice is barely audible.

"I don't mean to startle you." The blonde shivers at the tone of the familiar voice, then gathers herself to turn toward it. "Oh, you're fine!"

"Yes, I am, but I still didn't mean to startle you."

The newcomer gives a practiced chuckle as she reaches for the hands held out to her. "You're incorrigible, S. It's been such a long time!"

"Well I understand you've been a little busy with a campaign lately," says Miss S.

"Pain is right", Fawn replies. "My daddy is good at many things but this isn't one of them. Seems I spend most of my time walking back what he blurts out. We all do."

"Still, since he's a force of nature, I'm glad he's OUR force of nature." The Mistress is decked out in a form fitting catsuit that hugs her womanly curves.. "Is it true what I heard about his ordering a certain birthday present for you?".

"In fact I'm hoping for a little test drive! I wish I'd seen your show, but I've heard all about the machine second hand of course. Daddy says this was literally made for me, and between you and I, I've been looking forward to a little me time."

Mistress S caresses Fawn's silky straight hairstyle. "Well, there may be a little bit of a learning curve. Have you been keeping up on your finishing school training?"

"I do my best, but being married with kids is not exactly conducive to the kinks you taught me to love. Plus the man in my life books his own extracurricular diversions by the handful. But, let's face it, it doesn't take much to fill such small hands".

"Hey, if you're up for it", says S, "we're going online again tomorrow night for an exclusive group of contributors at a Las Vegas event. You're invited, of course. Qim will be there and who knows where the evening's itinerary might go with her in the mix.

"Qim's here? I though she was on Safari with my brother. He usually takes her with him", she quips. "I guess he's not hunting cougar on this trip."

They both giggle. "Your puns are getting as bad as mine, Fawn! See you at, say, six for drinks and then I'll put you up on that marvelous thing later tonight. You're in suite four."

"See you then." Fawn paused for a brief second to thrill again at the seductive, gleaming darkness of the Violator. Still staring at it while picking up her pumps, S injected, "It really is amazing. You'll love that fucking monster. Qim is in number five incidentally".

Chapter 62

Qimberly was a bit of an enigma. On the one hand, she could be sweet and sexy. On the other, she was very much the human equivalent of a wolverine in heat. As her brother's S.O,, they had come to know each other quite well, but a strange sexual tension between them had so far gone unexplored.

Fawn found herself debating if she was up to even knocking, when the door she was being careful to pass by silently suddenly swung open from the inside.

The figure Qim cut was dark and voluptuous. Her large nude breasts defied gravity, forming a heavenly cleavage. Her features were flawless, enhanced with a smoldering professional flair. A full, gleaming brunette mane completed a devastating effect.

She caught Fawn by the hand, opposite the one that had not instinctively gone to her gasping lips. The blonde, suddenly timid in open-mouthed surprise, felt as if she'd been accosted by a she devil.

"Come here", she ordered. Fawn looked down the hall in each direction in a last ditch search for escape. Seeing no help, she was dragged into Qim's steamy lair.

"Do I go with the boots or the stilettos? " Like a classic spy villain, she sucks a vape pen, blows its smoke into the blonde's face, nearly knocking her backwards.

Catching her breath, she says "Those boots are made for destruction", says Fawn."You'll kill in those."

"Yes, I will, won't I? Your brother would polish these soles with his tongue for a whiff of smooth cunt." Qim intimates.

"He's like that " Fawn volunteers "a lot like my daddy."

"That's an interesting piece of information. I thought your father was mostly a spanky boy. Come in, have a seat." She patted the designer couch.

"Ohhh kay, but..." Fawn feigned a lack of time.

"Lean back, you beautiful bitch. Have you followed the protocol? "

Fawn reclined, and the action hitched her short white skirt to the crease of her smooth milky thighs.

"I pretty much always do. Not eating is the best diet I know of. "

"I know, right?". Qim slinked behind the blonde, again sucked the vape and leaned down.

"Kiss me". She took absolute control.

Fawn did not offer resistance. Their lips parted, touched, and pressed hard together. Qim released the rich smoky melange into Fawn's expanding lungs.

They held the kiss, languidly tonguing each other, holding mouths open together for a long time as a wafting cloud of drug-laced smoke enveloped them both.

Fawn slowly gasped. "Oh. Fuck. Me." Fawn exhaled the smoke and words, has her head spun a little on the breath play and the introduction of something entirely new. It instantly warmed her nipples and her libido.

Qim laughed demonically. "Oh, so you like that?" Fawn's heart pounded wildly as she caught her breath. "I have never felt anything like that."

"Fawn, you poor innocent girl. There's so much more for you to experience. We have a whole new line of medicinals to pump into every one of your holes".

Feeling her abdomen suddenly filled with horny butterflies, Fawn absentmindedly works under the tiny skirt, thrusting a hand down her thong to diddle herself a bit. "But, I deeply need to get ready, Qim."

"You have plenty of time. I was just going through the motions myself. You're welcome to watch while I finish up prepping, you prim little whore."

Qim knew that the cute, pert blonde toy could not turn down the suggestion of feeding her craven proclivities whenever she could. Servicing dominants was what the bitch had been groomed and conditioned for, and did it well.

"Fuck. You do know me, Qim." She leans back, flinging her long blonde hair behind her neck.

Out in front of the lazily masturbating blonde, the naked Qim straddles a padded chair-height platform upon which is mounted a multi-tier silicone toy.

Running through its center is a hidden water tube for deep anal douching.

Qim centers up on it, and with a handful of clear lube readies the intruder, triggers the douche water flowing from the tip and starts her show.

Legs parted and flexed, Qim moves her pelvis like a hardcore stripper, forcing her ass slowly, sexily down upon it. Each golfball-sized knob along the 16-inch toy goes pop pop popping deep up her rectum as water floods her nether plumbing.

At about the halfway point, she quickly stands, and six knobs zipper out without a splash as her well-toned pink asshole squeezed tight. Qim immediately skips one pace back to sit down on a 360° bidet, spins it round, and with a nasty smile for her audience performs a lewd expulsion...a stream of clear, warm intestinal contents sprays from the gorgeous inny-gape.

Fawn smiles with her left hand's little finger held between the teeth of her lusting mouth. She is solely focused on the beautiful obscenity of the released shower, as she swallows, moistening her lips with involuntary salivation, jacking her sensitized clit between two impeccably manicured fingers of her right hand.

Qim makes her way back to the tall toy, sinking it again past the midpoint. Now continuing to fully fuck it's length, she fervently works her hips, taking it to the root with a sigh, "Oh yeah".

She works it with deep knee squats above the chair as the toy ripples in and out, bathing her tract gently, whispering "Yes. Yes. Yes. Fucking fill me".

With legs spread wide, leaning forward with hands on her toned thighs, for minute after cleansing minute. Qim languidly shows off for the blonde and the cameras. Her lips curl into a satisfied sneer, setting off Fawn's darkest desires. Her sweet face returns an expression betraying the sluttish hornyness she feels.

Qim is filled over and over again into the deep recesses of her most hardcore pleasure zone. She plays on the toy as if stealing its pleasure for herself, using her shapely belly to gyrate and pull, sucking an irrigating warmth fully inside.

She continues fucking while letting go another torrent of clear water without a single hint of debris. Her scent is fabulous, exotic and laced with pheromones genetically matching Fawn's olfactory profile.

Pushing the rest of the sparkling clear water into the bowl, she sexily finger-gestures "come here" to the blonde, and crudely demands

"I want to feed you a deep ass shot, Fawn."

Shaken but helpless to resist, Fawn's heart skips a beat as she lay horizontally back, to present her mouth, while knotting her blonde hair into a messy bun. "Please. Please", she breathlessly begs.

Qim straddles the flushed cheeks above the sweet object of her devious seduction, aiming her musk-hot hole a few inches over Fawn's adoring face. Her stomach rolls to begin working the last of her deep water out.

She forces short squirts of her draining tract between the blonde's wide and inviting flower-petal lips. A pause. A dribble. Another strong squirt goes right into the throat, splashing in the gathering depth, making a lower and lower sound as the lovely mouth fills. There's a grunt, another jet, and another and another all perfectly, brazenly targeted.

The blonde, gargles and holds the effluent completely. Pulling herself up by Qim's naked thighs, she gives her all to the collection now filling her mouth halfway. Fawn extends her lips hole-ward to suck out the drooling clear hot drainage from the luscious dark hole.

Now, Qim bears down, gutting the last droplets of her effusion into the cute, filth-craving toilet bitch's kiss hole. She looks down, shivers, and whispers to Fawn, "if people only knew the real whore trapped inside that innocent look."

Sitting her on her haunches, Qim holds the face of the pitiful, wet, tangle-haired waif. Boring her cruel blue eyes directly into the timid brown ones, orders her to "open", and thrusts to flick her tongue into the gathered pool, slurping and dripping it back and, as a finishing touch, drops a white saliva bolus to top-off Fawns lip pool.

"When you have completely enjoyed my sweet water in your pretty mouth, you know what to do, you filthy little sewer girl".

Raising her eyes as if seeking approval, Fawn swishes the mouthful over her tongue, puffing her cheeks with it left and right, over and over.

For a long moment, she savors the lascivious mouthful, loving Qim's incredulous expression through half closed eyes. She wants to give this profound submissive gift to her demanding fem-dom.

Now, without a blink, she swallows the deepest beautiful essence of Qim's enema.

Qim sits to hold Fawn in warm arms. Her hand motionless, simply lays on Fawn's mound. Panting, Fawn smiles and takes the fetal position to hug Qim's grasp tightly between her thighs. In a hot, sweat-covered, squirming, simpering moment of utterly debased submission, Fawn spontaneously orgasms.

Hard.

(Next)

Chapter 63