Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked Pt. 02

Story Info
FEMDOM F/M - Male slave/ milking/ ruined orgasms.
1.3k words
4.33
5.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milked - I couldn't tell. (FEMDOM m/f) - part 2

Blindfolded, in a hood and leather butchers outfit, along with ear buds and blindfold, I was led presumably to our bedroom by my wife, or Mistress, as I should say. As I walked, the butt plug was making my dick leak again, which I knew would draw attention, just as that thought was finished, a whack on my balls was felt, with the following announcement -

"leaking without permission"

Which was broadcast through the ear buds, which then immediately went back to white noise.

After catching my breath from the correction, another announcement came through;

"stand straight, do not move, you will be inspected to ensure all tasks were completed as assigned and instructed."

After the voice went away, with white noise now seemingly intermingled with my own thoughts, making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything other than the announcements that broke through the monotonous of the continuous static.

So, standing there, not sure of my surroundings, or what was going on, I was starting to feel more than just a bit strange. As the 'inspection' started, I felt fingers pinching, squeezing, and tugging at my balls. If a stray hair was found, it was either pulled or plucked; if it was too short presumably for that activity, it was shaved off. This seemed like it went on for hours, just the ball inspection. When the balls and dick were fully inspected, the hands move on to my ass. The butt plug was removed, more lube applied, fingers, and or a medium sized dildo or prostate massager was pushed in, I couldn't really make out the difference at this point in time. and out taking turns, then suddenly, the plug was re-inserted. After that, the nipples were rubbed with some sort of substance, where I can only assume was more numbing cream. By this point, I wasn't sure if the cream that I had put on my dick was working or not, as I could not really tell any longer if I were still caged, but at this point, the nipples started tingling so the curiosity of dick numbing cream left pretty quickly. I was then provided some feedback to the inspection;

"you have been inspected", again through the ear buds, "and found to have done an adequate job of shaving and grooming as inspected. As a reward, you will only be punished slightly, and then milked. Please do NOT move, if you do, your punishment will be added to the end of your milking"

Immediately after the announcement, my balls were smacked with a leather strap, and a cock ring was added to the ensemble off my outfit. The cock ring must have been a locking one, because it went on pretty easy, but immediately was squeezing my balls tighter than if they were tied with rope. In addition, a lead was tied to the tip of my dick, as I could feel it tugging as a test of how tight it was attached.

Admittedly, I lost count of how many strokes was my punishment, as seemingly at the same time, the milking had begun. At this point, I could definitely tell that the numbing cream was doing it's job, as I could not really feel anything 'holding on' to my dick, but I could definitely tell the sensations. The massaging of the dick did not go long, as I must have been leaking as expected, and since I did not move, there was no further punishment. I was lead, by my dick leash, to a position on my back, but it wasn't a bed I was lying on, more like a floor, or hard board I thought. My mistress spread my legs and arms, attached my bindings to the connections that were waiting and put her fingers on my mouth so that I would open my lips. As soon as my mouth opened, what seemed to be a ball gag was inserted. After the gag was inserted, I could feel my balls being tied tighter, and lifted up into the air.

Presumably, tied to some sort of pulley system, so that it was continuously tight and being pulled tighter with the slightest movement of my waist. Of course, next accessories were added to my dick. I was imaging a smaller cock ring at the base, but on top of that, there was another much smaller one added to the tip of my member. I could then feel something cool and smooth being poured into my dick hole, followed closely behind with a very smooth and cold metal rod inserted very slowly and just barely. I later was told that, this was a dick head chastity device, that was wrapped around the head of the dick, with a small piece inserted into the dick, to keep in place.

After all of this was put into place, I could feel my mistress straddle my head, and could then tell that what I thought was a ball gag, was most likely a ball gag, with a dildo on the other end for her pleasure. This one must have also had a vibrating egg, or vibrating mechanism attached, because that soon was turned on and started to tickle my chin every time she went all the way down on the dildo.

I still had the ear buds in, so I could only hear what she wanted me to hear, and about this time, that static noise, changed to some hypnotic trance type rhythm. As I listened, and felt her bounce up and down, ever so slowly on my mouth ball gag dildo, I started to drift into another state of consciousness - I guess, this was the sub-space area of our minds that we enter. I was still aware of what was taking place, because periodically she would tug on the rope holding my balls up and away from my body to a point where it was very painful, then of course a slap on them before releasing, but this to, become almost an out of body experience. I thought I could feel myself cum, or leak, or something, but I was not sure of what exactly was taking place. As a mind-reader would do, just about as this process was taking place internally with me, I felt a vibration in my ass begin, and that's when I really lost a bit of reality apparently as my Mistress must have inserted a vibrator into my ass during my inspection without me knowing. Time seemed to stand still and I was not aware of what sexual state of mind my member and body was enduring, but it was very intense and very pleasurable I am guessing.

When she apparently finished her fun on the mouth dildo, she removed it, and sat on my mouth and instructed me to begin licking - I did as I was told. I could taste her juices flow, she was very wet and dripping as much as she ever has. As I licked, I could feel her ass being fucked, this was definitely something she had never done before to herself. She did enjoy anal sex for sure, but it was not anything she would do to herself, or if she did, I was not aware. But, unlike those times, she was really going at it, as I could feel the tool that was being used, going in and out very deeply and somewhat at a quick pace. This did not last long, as before I knew it, my Mistress began squirting all over my mouth, and held my noise so that I had to keep my mouth open, to receive every drop of her juice. I am not sure if I came or not, but I do have to admit, it was one of the hottest things ever that she has done to me, and as I recount the event, I am not even sure it actually happened any longer.

-End of Part 2-