Party Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Tay's turn - the girls set a hot world record.
4.6k words
4.88
9.4k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

Mistress's foot feels the relaxation deep within Tay's mushy gut and repositions to allow herself more leg movement. With plenty of available knee-flex, her leg becomes a finely controlled piston ready to plunge forward with as much or as little force as necessary. Tay is completely at the mercy of any nasty, playful intention her demanding Mistress requires.

S feels the toes and the ball of her foot stretching through Tay's lube-slickened inner flesh, while her heel pops through the tight passage of the second transverse fold. "Oooofffff!", she reacts with an involuntary flinch, then quickly regains her composure. The front of Miss S's fuck boot presses on, entering the bottom of Tay's descending colon. Huffing together, they turn the pangs of penetration into waves of exquisite pleasure, fully and deeply into Tay's hot, resistant depths.

Rolling her head side to side, more and more of the drug-fortified muck from the Purple gag dribbles and puddles on and between her breasts. "Ren, fetch us a deep blue bottle and come down - eye to eye with me, And while you're at it, clean up her slobber." "Thank you, Mistress".

Ren puts on a brazen oral janitorial show for the cameras, loudly sucking blobs of rich spittle from Tay's chest, wallowing and swallowing, followed by a languid tonguing to leave the breasts and nipples wet and shiny, while her libido reacts to the second-hand effects of Tay's Drool.

"Now, crack that bottle of Azure, and share it with me". Ren shakes the bottle and unscrews the vacuum seal, just the way she'd seen Tay do it. Passing the blue bottle back and forth under Mistress's nostrils for six strong inhalations, then alternating nose hits of the custom formula between herself and her Mistress.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck I love that stuff" whispers S, as her eyelids close dreamily. Ren loves "feeding" the potent inhalant to her slutty mother-idol and trying to keep up with her, realizing she's a half-dozen pulls behind already, but feeling the buzz, wanting more and more. The two engage in a heady impromptu competition - who can sniff deeper, hold it longer, and take the least recovery time before "reloading" on the opulent mix.

It melts them, and soon they are adding a passionate mouth to mouth intercourse to their act, pushing the decadent vapor back and forth between each other's lungs as their hearts flutter on fresh pure pentyl-nitrite. Reveling in the depravity, and with Tay enjoying the show, huffing double-time to match their pace, focused on their open mouths panting, and tongue kissing.

Chapter 18

"Now, Ren, I want you to touch...just barely touch her clit hood with your finger" a heavily breathing Mistress commands. As she does, Tay literally jumps with hyper sensitivity, wooshing air from her lips to fight off the urge to orgasm. "Just very little pressure, Ren. No movement, please" says S.

The invasion is unrelenting now, with Mistress pushing deeper, sliding her buried foot laterally and up through Tay's curving anatomy. She snakes the arch of her foot into the sigmoid bend, expanding it like a wedge. Then with a slight twist, it is sliding on through, making Tay wince.

"What's wrong, My sexy bitch? Have you found another circle of the Inferno?" Mistress cruelly flexes the ankle, forcing her heel to snap back through the sigmoid, then working her way up and in again - and again - and again. Tay adores the torture, working the sadistic footing, using Lamaze breathing to power through the anguish, her eyelids flitting. She has wanted, and needs this abuse so badly.

Ren and S now see the shape of the foot - easily discernible - an enormous lump squirming inside the smooth lower belly of the hot blonde slave. The skewered harlot thrusts herself down and forward, repeatedly tightening her muscles over the foot, in a twisted objectification fantasy, wishing the foot itself would cum. Her heartbeat matches the footing rhythm - fuck FUCK, fuck FUCK, fuck FUCK, fuck FUCK, fuck FUCK, fuck FUCK. Through all of the gut-wrenching, Tay feels her own distant orgasm coming on.

"Oh, NO, NO. NO!" Shaking her head, she wards off the spasm, huffs harder, faster and goes back to repeat the self-denying muscular exercise, ignoring the pleasure, centering on tightness and pushing back the pain.

Chapter 19

Mistress shapes her foot like a ballerina 'en pointe' to fully probe the deep recesses of Tay's descending colon. Her arch bulges and straightens Tay's sigmoid, while the heel keeps up its pulsing beat, defeating any resistance offered by the straining inner hole. Fending off orgasm several more times, Tay is hopelessly in love with the monstrous act being performed deep inside her.

Suddenly, Miss S goes completely still. For Tay, the sensation is beyond her fondest imaginings. The constant tension of the invading Mistress has Tay pushing the limits of her sanity just holding it together, much less any consciousness of a worldwide audience of men, women and they/them decadently pleasing themselves.

The second gag-dose of vasodilator is beginning to weaken just as the ecstasy kicks completely in. Everything goes quiet as Tay enters a spacy trance feeling no inhibitions.

"Ren, push her clit just slightly to the side." Tay, eyes tightly closed, puckers her lips "ooooooh", panting shallowly to prevent any pleasure from overplaying her pain.

"Tay, listen to me - this is Mistress S. You are to ride the edge of this feeling until I release you. Ren, gently press her clit to the other way slightly."

Tay shivers on a razor's edge as beads of sweat form everywhere on her hot, red skin and her eyes open, blindly focused on Ren's.

Cameras capture every nuance from every angle, as her nostrils flare, eyes roll up, she pants through the overwhelming desire to give herself a gut-wrenching cum, but instead maintains herself in agony because it is what Mistress commands.

Chapter 20

"Hello. Gentlemen and ladies of the party and of the world. Welcome, and a very special welcome going out to members of the Saudi Royal family, members of the Hanyu Pinyin and Hokkien POJ, and of course all Presidents and honored guests."

Mistress addresses Ren, directly, who is dumbfounded at the list of 'watchers' S had just recited in a single breath. "Ren, another clit torment for Tay please, like this" and the nervous younger servant duplicates the "A" shaped finger massage over the top and across the defenseless clit. Tay growls at the trigger and digs her pelvis back and forth on the human object inside to stem the pleasure. Mistress is so cruel, and Tay is so ready.

"The theme of our encounter tonight is 'Exquisite Torment, the Art of Anal Footing and Loving It'. I hear many of you laughing at how much that sounds like tax policy for proles!"

"Just, kidding. Anyway, we're glad you have been with us for the past two hours, and our inaugural use of the new 'Three-Sixty Three-D' technology bringing this into your private venues. Let's raise a toast to Midea-India for these amazing 3-D zoom shots! Lots of campaign application there, huh? And I'm just talking about oppo spying!"

"Our Party Girls tonight are, as you may deduce" major hole whores in training, both among our most talented future United States Congresswomen. Here's Tay, whom some of you have had your eye on for a couple of years now. As you can see, party girl Tay is going for an anal footing penetration world record tonight as my slutty girl-boot. Ren, our newest party girl is making her debut as a popper virgin tonight and already showing unrivaled potential as a shameless cleanup slut. Say tuned for Ren later as she will be the center of attention in an exciting surprise act on your screens tonight; a tribute to her Second Amendment rights."

"Please remember, what happens here stays here. But it is also time to remind you that our fundraising is still in progress. Please confirm your contributions in these next two hours and watch while this filthy ass-footing whore and her innocent, young, but increasingly slutty sister perform for you tonight. We are here for your enjoyment, in whatever form that takes. Again thank you...from the bottom of our shapely bottoms."

Playing to the camera, she smacks her own butt and asides to Ren, "Now, come suck my ass again, slave". The slender brunette leaps for her Mistress's sweet, smooth and succulent gape "Yes, mommy", as she dives in tongue first.

The fun was about to turn up several notches. And the big money is now pouring in.

Chapter 21

Tay's clit would cum with the breeze if she had permission. As it is, Ren is now given the enviable job of keeping Tay in hell, riding the razor"s edge of her throbbing erogenous zones. S's incredibly sexy mind guides Ren through a lascivious version of 'Simon Says'.

"Mistress says lick up that ring of slime gathered around my calf and clean up the ring of Tay's tortured hole, but don't swallow...tease us with it by using it as lip gloss. Mistress says play in it, lick it from your fingers, dribble it in your mouth - and finish it off with a swallow and a smile."

"Mistress says deep clean the goo settled in Tay's navel with your pointed tongue. Mistress says really get in there, Ren, and lick hard, while I churn her way the fuck up that big hole of hers."

"Mistress says strum Tay's clit like a banjo, just once. Mistress says slap her slick pussy while I heel-fuck her ass".

Tay, meanwhile, is doing everything she can NOT to cum uncontrollably.

"Mistress says squat on her face, spread yourself wide and sit with her nose up your ass and you labia over her popper gag."

"Mistress says squirm around and dribble that pussy juice down on her face like a good little party sister should."

"Now, turnn around and lick all your juices right off of Tay's glistening face".

After about 20 seconds of licking, "Oops, Ren! 'Mistress' didn't say lick her off! Ah. Well, we'll take care of your penalty later. I win! Game over!"

"Now, Ren, take that used up Purple off her and fetch one of the black popper gags now, 'The Viper'. This - THIS, Tay, is one hundred percent amyl and MORE. You'll love it. But first, let's raise the mood a little. The nitrous mask, please."

Ren greedily transferred the Purple sloppily from Tay's mouth directly into her own as she slaps the full mask on her submissive big sister. Holding the seal tight, she triggers the valve and nitrous oxide pours in.

S asks "While the gag is off, any last words, Tay?" Tay stares at her and nods, and through the mask, between the hisses if inhalation, she intones. "Will you please fuck me up, Mistress? Please fuck me up hard. I need it to hurt. I want to go...I need to go OUT for you. I need it, Mistress. PLEASE FUCK ME UP."

Chapter 22

Tay sucks the gas deeply. Her head goes light, her mood goes docile and her ears pleasantly plug as the world pulls away. S begins the slow powerful motion of a locomotive coupler rod with her leg. "Now the Viper gag, Ren, and make her feel it."

"Awwww Yeahhhh" whispers Tay as the mask goes away and a fresh ball gag is cinched into her open, languid smile. Conditioned response has her instantly salivating for a fresh oral dosage, and breathing deep on the ball gag seeking the ultimate real amyl buzz as the torment continues.

Tay's mind feels each of Mistress's four inch kick strokes at full impact. But then, strangely, her body floats like an air-filled balloon, slowly gliding up, then settling again in slow motion, ready for the next bump. What lasts a few minutes seems a rapturous hour.

"Ren, climb over and suck that clit again. Give her LOTS of suction and move around, don't let her groove on any one thing, I want raspberries and hard sucking kisses and tongue."

"I want you to expose and work over your sister's nasty cum button HARD. Make My nasty boot-bitch hate you." She does, and Mistress' deep, serpentine gut massage makes Tay thrust her pelvis lewdly in every direction, forcing herself to the edge of cumming. In a few minutes, suddenly, S shouts "STOP!"

Chapter 23

All motion stops, Ren pulls away. Tay's face betrays her dismay...'but why, Mistress?' Then her nostrils flare...and tunnel vision overtakes her. In a state of total submission, and oxygen deprivation, the 'Gods Eye' appears before her and Tay knows she is about to cum on nothing more than time and the the sensation of excrutiating tightness in her stuffed bowels.

Remembering her Mistress's command, Tay holds her breath, to avoid any stimulating motion, forcing with all of her might to hold back. She feels the tide receding into the distance, but also signaling to her that the inevitable orgasmic tsunami is unstoppable now. She is beyond the point of no return.

Her voice loudly breaks, and despite the gag she yells "OH GOD! OH GOD! MISTRESS, MAY I PLEASE?" Silence.

"Oh oh oh oh FUUUUUCK!" MISTRESS...PLEASE......OH PLEASE......OH GOD, OH GOD OH GOD!."

"SHHHHHHHH, slut".

Tay hugs herself in a whimpering, silence. A few more seconds tick by. There is no motion, save Tay's uncontrollable shivering.

"Now....you will Cum, Tay"

Her breathless tension ends in a relieved expression with a hint of a smile which transforms almost instantly to something else. Arms going nearly spastic, her palms slam down on the pad to either side as her eyes roll back.

VThrough "O" shaped lips, the hot blonde gasps and slowly forms the words "OHHHHH MYYYYY FUCK!"

Tay throws her head and wild hair quickly forward, her moist, flushed face contorts in a mixture of ecstasy and agony. Her orgasm begins as a near full body paralysis.

Feeling this, Mistress begins a "nerve tap" motion inside Tay, literally vibrating the ball of her foot against her slave's lower lumbar so that her body doesn't lose its way to a complete orgasmic release.

"UHHHHHOHHHHH." She gasps, as her wracked body goes fetal, with joyful screams driving saliva slobbering through the wiffle ball gag.

Chapter 24

The power of Tay's first orgasm was really not distinguishable from the enormous waves of two, three and four. A pulsing and gripping sequence of intense cums punched her inner reaches for full ninety seconds, then alternating between gently surging and receding waves of pleasure. And when it started to wane and there was finally a pause in her ecstacy, she broke and cried.

S waved off Ren, who appeared about to move in to comfort her sister in a most vulnerable moment. Catching Ren's expression of concern, Mistress mouthed "no". This moment was for Tay to be alone with her demons and regrets and memories and hates and loves. Tightly wrapped in herself, she saw all of them.

Mistress could feel the jiggling abdominal muscles as she sobbed, all but ignorant that a human foot was still seventeen inches deep with her well-worked hole stretched to accommodate the circumference of a woman's calf.

After a tender and silent few moments, Mistress wiggles a toe. Tay opens her eyes, looking down at the scene of her dom mother yet internally occupying her and she began to giggle uncontrollably.

"Yeah?" asked S. "Oh, FUCK YEAH!" laughed the blonde through her gag. "YESSSSSS, MISTRESS S" and a high-pitched "Ahhhhhh yeah! Fuck yes, my Mistress!"

"May we continue?" asked Mistress.

"Uh HUHHHHH! PLEASE! Oh, God!!" as if to ask 'what more can there be'?

"You should go for more and get these next ones all by yourself, Tay. Get yourself off ass fucking my foot, slave. You should have some fun, now."

Chapter 25

Tay's smile becomes devilish. Expelling breath through her nose, she pauses 15 seconds for her oxygen to deplete, steels her resolve and takes her deepest lungful of the potent Viper.

The ass slut again begins flexing her legs in the stirrups, pulling herself a few centimeters down, sliding her hole over her podiatric dildo, squirming on the down stroke like a lap dancer going for a big tip.

She reaches both hands down between her thighs to where she and Mistress are joined in hermetically sealed oneness, feeling her own stretched anal flesh. She begins running her fingers in the gooey spread of white slime spread over two or three gorgeous inches of S's tan leg. Their eyes lock as she strokes her Mistress's skin with a wanton motion suggestive of pulling her further inside.

She draws her hand to her vulva, using two fingers to hold her own labia wide and a middle finger-full of anal lube to trace a slick "v"-shape over her clit hood. S orders the brunette 'little sis' to release the expended gag, which she immediately thrusts greedily into her own mouth for whatever's left of the impregnated pharmaceuticals in the black Viper.

Mistress, please use me in any way, but may I have a drink, Mistress? I am so dry"

"But, of course, Tay, how rude of me. Ren, help your party-sister with her thirst, won't you?", signing 'THIRST' in air quotes.

"You do mean that I should - uh - serve her my own - uhhh?" Ren's words trail off. "Yes, your own" says S. "But, shouldn't Mistress always be served first?" asked Ren.

"Oh, you are so right, little one! I SHOULD be first. Let me sample a little of your nectar". She leans back on her outstretched arms, shakes still perfect chestnut hair away from her face, flicks her tongue "come hither", parts her perfect lips and with a nod, orders "Give me a nice little squirt of you, right here."

Ren can barely believe her ears. She looks at her blonde cohort who is smiling back, licking her own lips.

Ren's mind reels with excitement. "Should I actually piss in a superstar's mouth? Of COURSE I should piss in a superstar's mouth!"

She perfectly straddles Miss S, spreading her bare, pink pussy lips above her mother idol's waiting mouth - and quivering with the thrill, she squirts into a superstar's mouth. "OHHHHH!", Ren heard herself exclaim.

Chapter 26

"Mmmmmm" S swished, swallowed, then pursed and licked her lips, "I wouldn't have thought you to be dry with a fruity finish, Ren, but then one just doesn't know until one samples the goods" she boldly hammed for the camera.

Ren was breathing heavily on Tay's leftover poppers and the excitement of the spectacle they must all be. She craved the attention, and she enjoyed being manipulated this way.

Mistress S pulled Ren's mound close in front of a flitting drone cam for a playful lap up. Then, urging Ren's mouth down to her own, held her by the neck, rewarding her with a long, musky and sumptuous french kiss.

"Refreshing! Now, please, some of that delicious stuff for my slutty boot. And don't hold back. She is SO thirsty".

Still straddling S's outstretched leg, Ren parked her pussy lips inside Tay's facial ones and made her beg. "Are you thirsty, slut? So SO VERY THIRSTY? Need to taste me? Want to drink me?"

Tay nodded, excited and impatient. Ren spun around on her. "Well I think I need a little motivation to get started, BOOT". S was pleased her young protégé was getting into the spirit of things.

"I'm gonna need a little tongue to prime my tap, Tay" and she bent her knees, spreading her narrow cheeks to expose her tight little ass pore, gaped to all of a pink half inch.

"Oooooooh fffffffuck yeahhhhhhh!" Tay munches delightedly, inserting her pointed tongue an anal inch into her party sister, licking deep on the upstroke as if cleaning the filling out of an éclair. "Ooooh ooooh fffffffuck! Yeah...lick me ALL out, that's it. Oh. JEEZUZ!"

Ren jumps clumsily away when she can take no more of Tay's shameless ass probing. "Okay, okay I'm think I'm ready now", as Ren turns back around to the nodding Tay's mouth, realizing now she REALLY DOES badly need to piss. She cuts loose a wide stream and instantly, the sporty blonde seals her wide mouth against Ren's smooth groin and begins guzzling her down.

Ren feels a filthy shiver of satisfaction, wondrously witnessing her piss disappear gulp after gulp after gulp. Only she and her beautiful human toilet can possibly know the huge volume of rich, hot urine Tay is drinking greedily down, holding her breath, suck-guzzling the rich tasting fluid and missing not a drop - all with S's foot inside. Such a whore.

12