Party Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 27

When Ren's stream finally goes weak, Tay feels another wave of orgasmic spasm begin to take hold. She muscularly draws in Mistress's foot, giving herself to her thrill of total depravity in this moment. The thought triggers another several waves of spasm, shuddering her whole body with a cervix-centered cum.

Flick-licking Ren's tight cunt lips, leaving them moist and flushed from the suck, Tay uses her thighs to pull herself up in the stirrups as Mistress begins twisting and pulling herself out.

"One more round inside, whore, then I'M going to need some serious attention myself" she says. I want you to make it count."

Tay removes her calfs from the supports and using her flushed, sweat-covered body, uses an athletic move to rise onto to her knees and, turning her body, actually leverages and rolls Mistress onto her stomach. Tay now rises onto her haunches. S's left leg lays flat out while the impaling one, bent at the knee, provides the slave with a solid base for a lustful, raunchy ride her Mistress's appendage.

Looking for a hand-hold, she reaches down, looking for purchase between her legs and finds only S's lube-leaking hole. "Mistress, may I please?" "Get that big fist in My hole and fucking ass-cum on my leg, Tay". With no warm-up, with a single downward thrust, a doubled-up hand smashes squarely through a perfect gape, and Mistress reacts "ahhhhhhhh FUCK YEAH!"

Like a bull-rider, released from the gate, Tay bucks up and down on the up-stretched appendage, pushing and sliding up to the ankle and grinding side to side on a down stroke ending hilted nearly at the bent knee. Again, she lifts and drops, peaking her sexual excitement, living her reputation as the pure anal hussy she is.

All the while, the downstrokes are fisting S's hole, literally splashing her lube, slinging it across beautiful tan ass checks as her fist at extended arms length is punching her Mistress to bliss.

The athletic blonde puts on a clinic worthy of her Cross Fit days, doing eight-inch deep-knee squats on her Mistress's upright lower leg, being used as an utterly debauched human dildo.

Matching the fucking to a rhythmic mantra - "feels so good - feels so good - feels so good", she chants through teeth clenched around the gag tweaking her cunt and nipples with one hand, she punches S's hole with the other, while the Mistress grunts face down into the pillow, grinding her own vagina down between her legs.

Tay, whipping her hair to a metal anthem now loud on the speakers is panting and huffing, working the edge of a pure, horny cum.

A huge spasm of accumulated erotic tension discharges through That's clitoris, vagina, nipples, cervix and uterus. She feels unbridled anal contractions adding her punishing climax. Her "id" I'd full control.

Chapter 28

With her training experience, Tay knows that as long as an enormous object remains inside, no matter what takes place to remove it leads to an enormously enjoyable experience, but only if one knows how to enjoy it. That is to say, if you can get off on an excruciating postpartum anguish, it's right up your alley.

"Mistress, may I have Ren?" "Take her" says S, ever so slowly moving toward extracting herself from Tay's sweet rectum.

Ren, comes close to hear Tay beg for the first time in a small, passive voice. "I'm going to need a distraction - I need pain, little sister. I need it. I need you to hurt me. Bad. Will you. Please, Ren?"

"Bad, like spank you?" "Not, exactly. See the big rubber band on my ankle? Take it and hold in your fingers like a slingshot, and use those fingers to spread my cunt lips away from my clit. Then, I need you to lick my clit like crazy, but when I tell you, when Mistress's pull-out becomes intense for me, I'll need you to pull back the band...and snap my clit with it."

"You're kidding, right?" Ren asks Incredulous. "Well, don't do it 'till I tell you, but I'm not kidding, no". Seriously, lick my clit, and when I say you pull back and snap that little fucker hard. Do it hard, sis. That's what I'll need to get through this".

"I don't think I can..." "You WILL do it, Ren. Do exactly as she needs, please." adds S "and again, DO NOT be nice about it". "Yes, Miss S".

Ren goes about her ministrations with ardor, spreading labia and pushing her slave sister's clit hood well back to lick intense circles directly on and around Tay's still erect clitoris. Mistress S is holding onto her table's handles with pulling motions slowly making progress down Tay's distended plumbing.

"Ah ah ah ah, Ohhhh, EAT me. Gaaahhh! Ooooh fuck. Yessss! OOOOOH OKAY. Oh bitch what the fuck. Oh, god. aahhhhhh. Ohhhhshit, I'm. Oh. I'm. Oh. Oh, fuck. Ren HURT ME NOW."

Ren pulls her sucking lips away, at the same time drawing back the fat, powerful rubber band back until it stops stretching and lets go point-blank on Tay's erect, fully exposed and defenseless clit.

SNAP.

Chapter 29

Tay jumps involuntarily, but maintains shocked silence for a few seconds, which is shattered by a low, growing, guttural scream, more animal than woman, reacting to pain approximating the sting of several hornets simultaneously.

yyyyyyeeeeeaaAAAAAAHHHHH!

OH YEAHHHH. OH YEAHHHH. OH OH OH OH OH OH OOF OOF! YESSSSSS PLEASE. YESSSSSS PLEASE. OH YEAHH! WHAT THE FUCK! REN I LOVE YOU. OOOOOOF. SO HARD. OHHHYEAH. OH YESsssss. FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Masked by the excruciating direct impact on her most nerve-rich millimeter, Tay feels a sudden movement of the enormous mass inside her as more natal than sexual.

The growing sensation to Tay is of her displaced guts unspooling and loosening while S's nitrile boot, as designed, allows a break in the vacuum. Involuntary spasms demand expulsion of the foreign anatomy, similar to but more intense than childbirth.

Chapter 30

Mistress feels her heel clearing the same obstacles in reverse order, sliding slowly through still orgasming passages. here is twisting, angling, arching, jiggling. S uses just every motion imaginable to gain back her leg and foot.

The relentless and arduous exit is marked by Tay's sweet torment as the ankle stretches and heel shimmies through the taught membranes suctioning a torrent of slick cream downstream toward a final torturous extraction.

Tay feels suddenly lightheaded as the blood vessels in her lower extremities dilate. Her heart rate slows, and her dreamy eyes go vacant, her existence suddenly very uncomplicated. There is a pause in the motion, just as Mistress's heel is about to descend on the dilated anus.

Tay summons all of her will to hold the foot inside. As Ren laterally scrubs her clit, Tay finds one more semi-conscious moment of divine anal orgasm. Her vagus nerve, reacting to the last quarter-hour of relentless pelvic stimulation, rewards and overwhelms her with continuous climactic waves in a state of vasovagal syncope.

Suddenly, Tay's distended hole dilates to birth Mistress's foot with expulsive force bordering on violent. She involuntarily kicks herself away, and with a relaxed sigh, the quivering blonde goes fetal once again, entrusting her sweating body to Ren's arms in ecstatic bliss.

12