Party Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
Tay's utter surrender - Ren's fantasy revealed.
3.9k words
4.64
7.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 - I Am the Hole.

Chapter 31

Tay's red ass cheeks sit in her gush, a beautifully fragrant, slightly sweet organic lube and ass cum puddle. Flowing from her distended hole, the warm thick fluid gathers between her legs, slowly slithering into the mattress reservoir to slip downward into the capped drain tubes on either side.

Mistress S massages herself to recover from the birth of her leg from Tay's snug opening. The hottest, most intimate sexual act she's ever been a part of has left her aching, incredulous and very, very horny. Miss S instinctually reacts to the moment she see the wreckage her leg wrought. "Oh my God, Ren, look at her beautiful rose"!

That's anus revealed an enormous, perfect, award-worthy specimen, nestled, glistening inside the four-inch diameter rim of her gape. "She's asleep. We need to get in there and help her remember this. Get around in back, and gently wake her. I'm going in for sloppy seconds."

Mistress scoots off the gyno table to climbs under Tay's thigh to pull herself face to face with the shimmering flesh cavern her lower leg occupied a moment ago.

Serene, breathless and beautiful, Miss S presses her beautiful full lips, kissing and snaking with a lusty tongue, dipping and sipping the creamy white ooze gathered in the folds of the flower and flowing down Tay's ass cleavage. She settles-in for a satisfying moment, romantically loving the blossoming ruby red petals flexing and relaxing inside.

There is silence in front of 3-D screens around the world in a moment of perfect, beautiful and utterly filthy magic.

Chapter 32

Ren, according to Mistress's wish, is spooning Tay from behind in a reclining upright position. Unable to keep herself from molesting Tay's supple breasts, Ren squeezes her prominent nipples between extended fingers, rousing the drowsy blonde with whispers and kisses as she recites a low, breathy, nasty litany.

"Sister. FUCK you are so owned. What a lovely whore. What a devoted party slut. Such an amazing deep hole fucker, my god."

"Everyone is so proud, Tay. The whole world watched you rip the orgasms you wanted from Miss S and give her whole foot, ankle and leg a fucking rectum birth. Oh my god, Tay. You're THE singular world-class ass footing bitch, sister."

Tay groggily awakens to Ren's words and the scene of her doe-eyed mentor going way down between slick thighs, contentedly suckling her splayed asshole in open-mouthed wonder.

"Oh my god, Mistress" she hoarsely whispers with half-closed eyes. "That was quite a session you gave me, Tay. Can I make an appointment for the other foot?" she replies, head cocked with a coquettish little girl smile and her bedroom eyes.

A drip of white goo slides along Miss S's lower lip, which she catches with her tongue and wantonly flicks the deep-ass fuckmilk into her mouth. "No doubt you've set the world's record for penetration and I would guess a new gold standard for female orgasm. Jeezuz fuck, party girl!".

"Thank you, Mistress. It was my pleasure!" she drunkenly smiles with a slight squirm. "Obviously you took all the pleasure you could stand, slave!"

"But our show is still nowhere near over. Ren! My slurpy slave, let's not waste this precious pearly "commodity". I need you down here to suck up this - historic - creampie for all our friends out there".

Excitedly, Ren asks, "May I swallow, Miss S?" "Only what you absolutely can't save, Ren. We need "the commodity" for resale after we add some value to it."

"Add value? What could it be worth? Isn't it just lube and ass cream?" she curiously asks.

Chapter 33

"Child. You know so little of the human animal and what we really desire. Most of our top people - men and women alike - will pay handsomely for a vial of sex slime - just to participate vicariously in this moment."

"They slather it on themselves, on their husbands or wives, their concubines and prostitutes, on their play partners and sons and daughters. They use it as toy and 'bate lube. They mix it in their skin cream or dab it like cologne. Some will keep it on the shelf with the fine brandy and the cuban cigars, or perhaps just swig it from a shot glass."

"Last year we auctioned a jar of my piss enema for three million euros to a sixty year old sheik. Whenever he needs an erection, he just goes to the refrigerator and puts a few dripys in juice then chooses some harem girls to share his cup. He says it keeps the girls excited all the time.

"That's so sick I love that! But, how do we add value to ass-cum, Mistress?"

"Think of creative ways to make it even raunchier, Ren. Just watching you swill a mouthful gives me exquisite chills up and down my spine!"

"So, play with it for our guests, but save it all back in the black cuspidor. They're already placing orders for the product of our show."

"Oooooh, yeahhh" Ren says lustily, "let me try!", and she dives in with characteristic drama, teasing like a piggy for the cameras as she orally salvages Tay's precious anal mire.

Ren turns on a drain spigot, and brazenly streams slick cream into her mouth like icing, thrusting out her tongue, covering it in goo, and nastily licking it from her fingers. She is stringing and frothing it, sipping and lapping it like a kitten and letting it drip from her lower lip into the shiny black spitoon below.

Chapter 34

Tay, exhausted and watching Ren bask in the spotlight of the current attention, is feeling vaguely bereft and it shows on her face. "What's wrong, Tay?" As Mistress takes a nice lick of Tay's smooth perineum while the ass stream continues to drool from her slack hole.

"I feel empty. Mistress", she whimpers, a little teary. "I feel so empty without you inside me. I need you, please. I SO need you!"

"It's hard to let down from that high so suddenly - let's take care of you, whore" and she positions her hand to scoop from the pool of pearly goo. The video feed shifts to make S the center of attention again, as Ren continues playing her slattern game in the background of the shot.

S takes a handful to form a chute with her fingers, inserts and pours a palmful of slimy mire deep into Tay's neglected vagina. The blonde debauchee is thrilled, needy of this act of pure debasement.

"Ohhhh fuck, my Mistress" she purrs, "I need this...take all you want of me...please own me, make me yours, Mistress".

Tay spreads her knees, and in the course of the next few seconds S forces her duckbill - shaped hand straight up Tay's cunt. With several easy half-turns, she plunges in above the wrist, and in one fluid motion withdraws from the vagina completely. Drenched in a torrent of slick whitish sludge, S mercifully slides the full-length of her forearm all the way back up Tay's wrecked arse.

Chapter 35

"Ohhhhh yeeeah". yay loves the full arm fisting. Reacting with relief and abandon, Tay arches her back and as her eyes glaze over. A scene evoking open-mouthed wonder on screens across the globe takes place. On four rapid cunt thrusts and one smooth anal 16-inch python-like penetration, Tay again finds her perfect place as Mistress's ass to pussy cum puppet.

Again and again, S repeats the rotating pussy massage, followed by the arm's length, non-stop push - way, way up Tay's empty ass passage. And of course with that, Mistress is deviously, purposely - exchanging skanky fluids between Tay's deep ass and deep pussy. No one minds, least of all Tay, who is adoring her role as victim of this raunchy degradation.

After each anal thrust, S very, very slowly drags her entire arm out through Tay's tender lower plumbing, gifting her the sensation of the extremely satisfying defecation sensation - so-called "poo-phoria" - which she enjoys again and again tickling her deep abdomen, up and down the full length of her flaccid lower alimentary canal. To Tay, it is perfectly perverse and fulfilling. She gives herself to it completely.

"Oh, God yes, yes, YES!" she hisses. "It has never been this good", and with fully oxygenated blood, Tay now feels exquisitely sensitive and utterly owned.

And it gets better still when S starts making her very largest fist during extraction. Her outward motion draws a vacuum, tension, and a cute, wet, orchid-scented pull-fart from Tay's most vulgar depths. Miss S savors the stray splatters of sweet dreck with the tip of her tongue. Licking her fingers, she murmers "Mmm. Delicious. I need MORE" and the messy ATP fisting goes on and on.

Chapter 36

With each stroke, Mistress is now literally bailing tainted cream from deep in Tay's slack colon, filling her womb with it. Stuffing the cunt with each thrust, she smooshes the muck around, massaging the pink dome of Tay's cervix. This is foreplay.

Fucking begins with S finding, playing and plugging the tiny uterine hole with the tips of her fingers. One after another, deeper and deeper, knuckle after knuckle passes through the tiny opening and with each stroke she delivers her whore gentle but increasingly serious thrusts.

Their eyes lock hard on each other as Mistress shifts onto her haunches, positioning herself to deliver four fingers and a thumb of anguishing full-length deep-fucking of Tay's cervix.

Outside of anyone's view, Miss S dictates an artful play-by-play for the audience as she skillfully palpates her strumpet to the edge of intolerance on filthy, deep and dangerous cervical penetration.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh" simpers the distraught Tay, two hands holding her Mistress's face, gazing deeply, back and forth into the clear honey-brown eyes, imploring more of her her own intense abuse.

Tay's face-contorting climaxes seem to originate deep in the Grafenberg spot, charging to the very tip of her hugely erect clitoris, which she is now actively jacking and rubbing off in waves of contractions.

Her orgasm is leveraged by the tight cervix being both painfully and pleasureably brought to submit to thumb-fucking and the slow alterning insertion of each of Mistress's five evil digits. Only after she is left simpering in recurring orgasmic spasms does Mistress release her.

Chapter 37

Through all of this Ren is now feeling quite left out. She watches, anxious and impatiently expressing her frustration by looking poutingly at Mistress for something to do.

"What's the matter, Ren, do you have trouble watching Tay get off?" "No, Miss S, I love to see Tay reduced to a trembling quim, but I am so horned-up wondering when it will be my turn."

"Very presumptuous, Ren, to assume that your upcoming role is intended at all for getting YOU off. Might it not be that you're supposed to get ME off?"

Sheepishly, Ren replies "it - would - be my honor, Mistress". "Yes, it damned well better be, you insolent little bitch. Turn around and present" which Ren does without question, to take ten rapid, hard smacks, reddening her cheeks.

Turning attention to the adolescent butt before her, S stares down the cameras, insistently spreading the tight ass flesh with her fingers to find the treasured pretty pink hole offered to her nasty inclinations.

Miss S winks at the camera, and kisses the sweet anal pore as Ren lets loose a squeal of delight.

"Ren, what you don't know is we're running a side pool on how much of a fucking gun you can take in your hole. Look here..." she nuzzles it with her nose..."it's just so cute and so tiny. Maybe an inch of the barrel at most?"

Mistress S stiffens her tongue to a point and prods it right through the center of Ren's tiny hole, making her buck up with surprise.

"Oh, don't go away, little pink hole! I want you to come out and play with me!". Ren smiles broadly and backs up to Miss S who swirls her tongue all around her puffy little rim with just enough pressure to tickle mercilessly.

As S holds her tightly by her thighs, Ren sets herself to endure the relentless sweet tonguing from her gorgeous party mother, now sucking her ass like pimento out of an olive.

Mistress eggs her on, playing on the little bitch's pride. "You can drive the bidding up if you can be that perverted little bottom feeder and open up for me like your big sister." "I'll try, Mistress".

Miss S reaches aside and grabs a pre-filled Fleet-type enema bottle, but filled with chardonnay and eases it into Rens booty, pushing the contents into her rectum.

"The bidding is already over two million dollars if you can be my anal holster, you little brat! Think you can deliver two million to the party tonight, Ren? Add some value for us?" "Holster, Mistress?"

"Gosh, I'm thirsty!" Mistress changes the subject, leans back on her outstretched arms at perfect height and gestures for her little dispenser to let loose for the cameras. Even more thrilled to shamelessly serve S's anal/oral appetites, Ren obliges with a stream of white wine right into her idol's waiting mouth.

Mistress closes in greedily as her mouth begins to fill and grabbing Ren by the hips, sealing her own mouth over the winking delivery hole, she chugs the contents of the wine enema.

"Ahhhhhh! A good vintage! More!" and she does it again with a new Fleet, this time a pink chablis.

The slender brunette wiggles delightedly, doing everything she can to position herself for Mistress's convenience.

Another Fleet "it's a Burgundy, my little spigot", S announces to the world squeezing another enema bottle into her favorite dispenser.

S is quite obviously enjoying her perverted game of suck ass, and both women are beginning to feel a little tipsy, Ren taking great care to make sure the last drop is served up perfectly for her Mistress's gratification. She is in bliss.

Now, my little "wine sewer" go over to the shelf and bring me the red box with the black ribbon. She does so immediately.

"Now open up the box and tell me what's inside".

"It's a pair of Glock 26s, Miss S, and ammunition."

"Yup, those are my pistols. Know anything about them?"

"Nine millimeter, ten clip, short barrel, about six and a half inches overall. Maybe a pound and a half with a two-finger grip, so they're smaller than I'm used to."

"Smaller, hmm?" You know, I'm used to long guns mostly, so perhaps you're going to have to show me how to load and holster a small handgun like this."

"But, I don't see holsters, Mistress."

"Oh, but there is a place that I'd very much like to try putting this gun Ren, and I assure you, these firearms are plenty for my purposes."

The slender brunette flushes a bit, with a burst of energy rippling through her with exciting thoughts running the gamut of her emotions.

"Mistress, are you talking about...".

"Well. let's put it this way...I promised them a good show. I think maybe it's time one of you party girls enjoyed not just forearms but firearms. I think that'll be exciting for them. don't you?"

Nervously, Ren replies "But Ma'am I don't think that's quite what you would learn in a handgun safety course."

"You should know by now that I don't play it safe, Ren. Anyway, you and I have the Second Amendment, and I've decided to bear arms right up your holes."

Confirmation of Mistresses intent makes Ren shudder with revulsion and excitement and stutters "m m Mistress, this is a recurring dream of mine. But, I have never told anyone. How could you know?"

"Dreams are only private if no one goes looking for them, Ren, especially under hypnosis. Now, which do you suppose should get loaded first? The girl or the Glock? Hmmm. Let's load the girl".

Chapter 38

Stealthily approaching from Ren's six, the recovered and excited Tay quickly takes charge to force the naked Ren to bend at the waist and assists her into a supple black leather suspension harness.

Latching padded buckles over her chest and around her compliant arms, Tay cinches the binding to immobilize her with arms behind.

The tiny Ren is secured to a spreader bar by leather straps about her ankles. The pose finished with chain connecting the rings at her ankles to those at her throat, requiring a ninety degree bend at the waist.

The captive whispers "Mistress. I am so fucking EXCITED". S whispers softly, breathing close to Ren's ear, kissing and licking her. "I'm excited as hell for you. What you're about to feel is unlike anything else anyone has ever tried. But, I need you to know this: there is no escaping. You are about to experience the sweet gates of hell as only a good party whore can."

And with that, comes the now familiar sound of ripping open an air-tight pouch of a new popper gag, this one as fragrant as Sweet Innocence, but warm and kicky, packaged in all white, marked only with the black silhouette of a butt plug.

This one is called "Like A Virgin". They say his one will clear your head of all inhibitions and turn any newbie into a high caliber harlot in a few minutes. So, show me how you score, whore", tightening up the gag ribbons around her head. "Let's all watch you take a huge tug of this sweet shit."

Emulating her role models, the little brunette exhales completely from her nose and holds for a count of fifteen, starving her bloodstream of O2, then sinks a deep hit of the deceivingly subtle brew. And again, and again, and again she hits and with a smile, her eyes go glassy under the influence of hardcore, chem fortified pentyl nitrite.

Chapter 39

Mistress holds the little slut literally by her head looking straight into her eyes, nodding "Oh, yesss, I see her now...here's my sweet hole whore."

Ren dizzily smiles and nods to match her Mistress as slobber begins dripping from the gag centered in her slutty smile. "Take me, PLEASE, Mistress. Take me HARD!"

"Oh Fuck, yes, little Ren fuck you! Welcome to popper middle school. Breathe that slut-maker deep." She does. "Atta girl. Popper-up deep enough and you're going to feel it in your cute titties!"

"You know Tay has been dying to have a taste of that trashy pussy of yours and I want that adorable crack all to myself, so get ready to push open your sweet holes for us, you pretty little popper tramp".

Ren, with chemically-induced bravado swings and thrusts her pelvis back and forth stripper-style to tease their faces, lewdly offering ass and cunt in encouragement of their most lurid desires.

Mistress reaches into Tay and pulls out yet another handful of dripping ass lube, and in so doing, another spasm of poophoria ripples through her slack hole.

S dribbles the goo down Ren's crack like icing on her buns, before Mistress face-plants nose-first, teasing, licking and opening the tight girl butt.

Chapter 40

I think they want a little speech to guide their betting, Ren. Any thoughts to share with our audience?"

Ren nods wildly as a camera goes full close up on her sweating face, tangled wet hair and lips showing a slightly bluish tinge. Speaking as best she can around the MDMA and popper-laced gag centered in her drooling mouth, it is totally humiliating, and she adores enduring it.

"Misress, sister and friends, I am so you're party girl. Please, I will do anything you ask. I will do my best to fuck that fucking glock for you."

She sucks vapor down hard and deep, feeling the nitrites take control as she begs, wantonly breaking down in shaking tears.

"I so WANT this. I WANT this so badly. I won't let you down. Please, please do me Missress. I beg you, fist me hard, Missress S. Please hurt me. PLEASE HURT ME". Her head drops, gratefully sobbing, while the pair behind redouble efforts working her toward frenzy. Ren views her own violation, bent over upside-down, from between her legs, moaning.

Chapter 42

S works the fingers of one hand jacking and twirling the little clit, and the other hand barely violating the replacing asshole, teasing its rim in all directions, making Ren want to beg for penetration.

She is putty in her Mistress's hands, her libido accelerated by chemsex. The twisted brunette hussy dilates immediately with excitement and complete surrender. Standing, arms tied behind, knees slightly bent and bowed for violation, she pushes for all the penetration she can muster.

12