Party Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the experienced hands of Mistress working from behind, Mistress hands-off the passionate swirling off Ren's clit to the blonde.

Together, they now open Ren's pouting pussy, drawing it out for the show. S makes a two-finger gun shape with her hand, thrusting it forcefully on in, to stretch and wreck Ren's vagina.

Now, Mistress starts the same hard ministrations with her free hand in the other hole.

Tay begins licking deeply in Ren's rapidly opening anus while Mistress usesø two fingers to scoop thick fuckmilk from high inside Ren's sphincter, then cleaning them on Tay's happily lapping tongue and thrusting down her giving throat.

Tay thrills in the dirty and gratifying juxtaposition of now sucking Ren's hole with Mistress's fingers inside, savoring thick sweet goo she knows comes from the lascivious depths of her own ass passage just moments before.

Chapter 43

Given a nod from Mistress S,

Tay crawls in front of the tied-up standing Ren, bent ninety degrees at the waist. She rares back and with all of her strength, land a tremendous

SLAP.

Ren flinches, but makes no sound but the slightest cooing. "Raise your head, bitch". The smile lingers on the brunette's blue lips, bubbling saliva, running down her chin and neck. The blonde starts in, kissing sucking and lapping up bubbles of drug-fortified slop.

Tay tongue-cleans her sister from the nipples up and deftly un-ties the popper gag. Grabbing two handfuls of dark spit-soaked hair, ordering "open your mouth", and hocks the blob into Ren.

Rolling the bollus around her open mouth, she opens her eyes to find the wicked, narrow set eyes of Tay before her and drools "I'm so horny, Tay".

"You're just a hole, Ren. You're a hole to be filled. That's all you are. If you want to cum like a little girl, or even think this is about ever cumming, you will not make it.

This is a rape and you are the hole. You have no part in the rape but to open, relax and accept. There is no pain or pleasure for you. You are here to be filled. Tell me you are the hole".

"I am the hole"

"What are you?"

"I am the hole"

"Why are you here?"

"To be filled"

" What is this"?"

"This is a rape"

"Will you enjoy this?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Why doesn't it matter?"

"I am the hole".

Chapter 44

Knowing the point when a gag is expended, Tay centers up a new one and cinches the ribbons tightly behind Ren's head, pulling her slimed hair into a convenient pony. The slender girl slightly loses her balance in the process, slightly reeling and gasping for oxygen trying to through the nose, taking a break from the perforated gag.

Mistress says "No you don't! Don't you dare dodge that gag, bitch! Suck it down hard, HARDER, little hole. We're not nearly done here" as she leans back for a break, leaving Ren to swing back and forth on her toes in suspension, awaiting her fulfillment.

12