Party Guest Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamped her pussy muscles tight around his fingers and groaned. "I don't know. Yes," she finally answered. "But I couldn't --"

"Yes, you could. You've admitted it would excite you and if you did feel any embarrassment, it would disappear as soon as you saw the watchers' excitement." He plunged his fingers into her, knowing without a doubt that the wet, squelching noises could be heard clearly by their audience.

"You know," he mused, "I think I may have forgot to lock the door. If someone walked in on us right now, would you just keep fucking me?"

Ann completely missed the fact that she was the one who'd locked the door. Or at least thought she had. "Get up here and fuck me now and I'll tell you."

Derek got back to his knees and speared her gaping cunt with his rock-hard penis. He took the hand that had just been inside her honey pot and grabbed her tits with it, spreading her sticky juices all over the firm white globes. Then he bent down and started licking the juices back off of her.

Ann moaned, "There's no way I could stop. I would have to let them see what a good lover you are. To see how horny you make me." She grabbed the back of his head and pressed him tighter against her chest. He sucked in a mouthful of tit flesh and nursed.

After a moment, Derek lay down in the missionary position and moved his mouth to hers to kiss her deeply. While her vision was blocked by his head, he reached back with one hand and gestured to the people in the doorway to come in.

Cole had his hand under Shanice's skirt with his fingers in her pussy and she had a hold of his prick through his fly. Neither one let go as they quietly opened the door and moved into the bedroom. Cole saw a chair on the opposite side of the room and finally took his hand away from Shanice's crotch to silently guide her over there. When they arrived, Cole unbuttoned his pants, pushed them down to his ankles and sat in the chair facing Ann and Derek. Then he lifted Shanice's skirt up and pulled her panties down. After she stepped out of them he turned her around and sat her down in his lap. She reached between them and guided his torrid manhood between the lips of her wet sex.

Derek broke off his kiss with Ann just as Shanice reached the bottom of Cole's staff and let out a deep sigh.

The noise caught Ann's attention and she rolled her head to the side. She popped up onto her elbows, eyes wide at seeing someone in the room with them.

Derek pulled back and then drove deep into her love tunnel, bringing her eyes back to look at him. "Remember, baby, you said you wouldn't stop," he said with a smile.

"But, but..."

"Besides," he went on. "Look again. They're not just watching our show, they're sharing their own with us." Derek looked over at their surprise guests.

Ann's face reluctantly turned with his as she blushed. Then it struck her, it was Shanice, kind of a half-friend from work. Shanice's blouse was open and her brown breasts were bare, bouncing slowly up and down. Bouncing up and down because she had her hands on the arms of the chair and was pushing herself up and down. Up and down on some guy's cock.

A nice, big white cock she could see clearly on the upswings because the guy was lifting Shanice's skirt out of the way as he held her by the waist. Ann stared as Shanice went up and down like a carousel horse, smiling happily as the pale pole disappeared into her black bush. Suddenly she realized that Derek was stroking into her with the same rhythm.

"They look good, don't they?" he asked her. "And I bet they think you look just as hot."

"You'd better believe it," the guy said as he poked his head out around Shanice's side. Ann realized it was Cole, the third baseman from Derek's team.

Cole's lap-dancer said, "When I saw you two going at it, I just had to grab the nearest cock. Who could have guessed it would turn out to be such a big, beautiful one?" With that Shanice sat all the way down in Cole's lap and turned her head back over her shoulder. He craned his neck and the two started kissing, their tongues fencing outside where Ann and Derek could see.

Derek leaned down and started licking his wife's lips and soon they were kissing the same way as their audience. Of course, they were all audience members now, weren't they? And all performers.

Well, not all performers. Not the two guys standing in the bedroom doorway. Ann and Derek may have missed on getting the lock to engage, but Cole and Shanice were so distracted they hadn't even managed to get the door all the way closed. So it stood open a foot or two and the audience had grown by two.

"Fuck her harder, Derek," said Shanice. "I want to see those pretty tits bounce from you pounding into her." Meanwhile Shanice had resumed her own ride up and down Cole's carousel pole.

Derek got up on his knees and began picking up his pace inside Ann's flower. He also started thrusting harder and soon his wife's firm, round breasts were bouncing in circles. "Like that?" he asked with a smile.

"Just like that," Shanice answered throatily. "I've never seen anyone fuck live before, Ann. Thank you for letting me watch, it's the hottest thing I've ever done."

"I like having you watch," Ann answered breathlessly. "I didn't think I really would, but it's fun having you see me take this stud on."

"What about me," Cole complained jokingly. "This feels great, but I can't really see the rest of the action."

"Oh, the naughty boy wants to watch Ann and Derek fuck too, does he?" teased Shanice. "Well stand up and we'll see if we can't fix that." With that she stood up off his cock and when he got to his feet she turned the chair around the other direction, then kneeled in the seat with her arms resting across the back. Cole didn't need any more instructions and quickly stepped in behind her up-thrust ass and entered her doggy style.

During the move Shanice had noticed the two men in the doorway. "Come on in boys," she told them. "You can't see nearly enough from there."

Ann's head snapped over to find more softball teammates, a pitcher-catcher duo who always seemed to be together. Seeing two fully-dressed peeping toms staring at her gave her a quick stab of doubt, but just as Derek had predicted, as soon as she saw the raw desire on their faces her concerns evaporated. "Yes, come in." She looked up at Derek. Was he really ready to go further with this? "The more the merrier," she said, inviting her party guests and challenging her husband.

Derek's response was to return the smile and drive his nail home deep inside her.

The two guys walked into the room and each sat on the edge of the nightstands on either side of the bed.

Derek went back to a steady rhythm and Ann's eyes closed in pleasure as she started massaging her breasts again. Then Derek put his hands under her ass and lifted her up, giving him a different angle to probe her. Ann panted quickly as he sent shocks of passion shooting off in other directions in her pelvis.

The passion was getting to Derek too. He had already come close to finishing twice and with all the other action he'd been witnessing he didn't think he could hold off again. "Baby, are you close? Are you ready to come?" he asked Ann.

"I don't know, baby, but go for it. Fill my pussy with cum the way Sandy and Jamal filled Angie's pretty mouth."

Angie had come out of the bathroom just moments before and from the hallway had heard Derek asking Ann if she was ready to come. She'd stepped immediately to their bedroom doorway and so heard Ann clearly when she responded by describing Angie's earlier slutty actions.

So, she thought quickly with anger, those two couldn't even wait till the next day before telling their buddies about me. That sudden flash of anger was quickly overcome by the realization of all that Ann had said and what she was saying now.

She was egging Derek on to get him to come. "Do you remember? That's how it all started, watching that sexy slut swallow them alive."

Sexy slut? Watching me? wondered Angie silently. Then it hit her that not only were these two fucking, but there were other people in the room watching them.

"Fuck my pussy the way they fucked her mouth," Ann demanded. "No, fuck me harder. Fuck me harder and faster and give me your cum."

Derek picked up his pace and Ann kept up her chanting. "Fuck me. Do it, baby, fuck me. Fuck me in front of all these people. Fuck me." That was all the man could stand and he started slamming into her as his cock exploded and flooded her with jizz. "Oh yeah, baby, that's what I want. Fill me up. That's what I want."

Ann's words had not only sent Derek over the edge, they had done the same to Shanice and Cole. Her fingers had been rubbing her clit since they had taken up their new position and when the beauty on the bed started cheering her husband to climax, Cole and Shanice had followed her instructions until Shanice's fingers were flying over her love button while Cole was slamming into her big brown ass. He was so long and going so deep inside her pussy, maybe deeper than any man had before and as soon as they saw Derek's face clench up, they both joined him in orgasm.

"Oooh Gaaahhhdd!" Shanice wailed over Cole's animal grunts as their juices spurt and mixed in her happy cunt. She collapsed against the chair back and Cole put his knees up on the seat outside of hers and snugged himself against her back as they floated in the afterglow.

At first, Angie had only registered the two guys perched on either side of the head of the bed, but her eyes went really wide when she caught the chair action off to the side. Have I walked into an orgy? Whatever it was it was damned hot and she was starting to feel that tingle in her pussy again, like when she'd gone out with Sandy and Jamal.

What she saw next only got her hotter. Derek had leaned down to kiss his wife after coming. Then he had bent some more to kiss her breasts and now he was lying on his belly between her legs and starting to kiss her flower. He's going to eat his cum out of her pussy! Angie thought in awe. She had to see this and walked into the room almost hypnotized. Ann saw her and her face lit up.

"It's her!" she cheered to Derek. "She's here!" Derek lifted his head and looked around. When he saw their sex angel standing there, he smiled at her, then went back to his wife's wet treasure.

"Do you want to watch?" Ann asked Angie. "I loved watching you. Do you want to watch us now?"

"Yes," Angie answered in a low voice.

Ann reached out her arm and patted the empty side of the bed. "Come sit here, sit close so you can see everything."

As Angie walked around the bed to the other side, Shanice and Cole looked at her with dreamy smiles on their faces. While this woman none of them had ever met before climbed onto the bed next to the married lovers, Shanice and Cole stood up, took off the rest of their clothes, turned the chair back around and sat down. Shanice was once again in Cole's lap, only this time his long prick lay limp between his legs.

Angie slid over close to Ann with her legs curled under her. Ann reached out to the other woman's hand and squeezed it in hers. "Look at him," she told Angie. "Isn't he good? God, he eats my pussy so good."

"Creampie..." her special guest muttered. "Yes, it sure looks good." Continuing to speak and move as if in a trance, Angie's fingers absently walked down the front of her blouse, undoing the buttons.

It looked good to the guys on the nightstands too. They were both rubbing themselves through their trousers, when the catcher thought, What the hell? and pulled his pants and briefs down around his knees before sitting on the furniture again and flogging his meat. His partner on the other side of the bed did the same.

It also looked good to the two couples who'd followed the noises down the hallway and now walked in and took up positions around the bed to watch.

And it felt good to Ann who closed her eyes in pleasure. Derek was showering kisses all over her swollen pussy lips, teasing his tongue around her sensitive clit, and then sucking at her flower, drinking their mixed juices out of her cunt. When she felt his tongue stab deep inside her, then leave her pussy completely, she opened her eyes to see why he'd stopped. What she saw was incredibly erotic. Derek had lifted his face and was looking straight at her. He opened his mouth and slowly unraveled his tongue. Ann could see it was loaded with his cum that he had licked out of her. He let a drop of the thick cream fall from the tip of his tongue back onto her pussy, then he closed his mouth and swallowed the rest, all the while looking straight into Ann's eyes.

"I want some of that," she said hungrily. "Is there any left for me?"

Derek went back down to her crotch and pulled her pussy wide open with his fingers. Then he pressed his face tight against her musky bush and probed his tongue as deep inside her as he could, licking up some more of his seed. With his mouth closed around his prize he crawled up her body until his face was over hers. Slowly he poked his tongue out of his mouth. Ann's own tongue also came out, thrusting up at him. Derek lowered his head until his tongue was tip to tip with hers and his spunk was flowing from one mouth to the other. Ann suddenly came up and sucked her husband's whole tongue into her mouth, savoring the flavor of their mixed love juices. Then they were kissing deeply, tongues wrestling back and forth between their mouths. When she had cleaned out the last of his present, Derek started sliding back down her body and Ann licked her lips in wanton lust.

"Oh, God, I want some too," moaned Angie. She looked across Ann's body and saw a short, stocky Latino beating away at a short, but stocky cock. "Do you have some for me?" she pleaded with him.

The catcher got to his feet, and leaned the fronts of his powerful thighs against the edge of the mattress like he was getting ready to block the plate. "Baby, if you're ready, I can give you some right now."

Angie quickly rolled up onto all fours and crawled halfway across Ann, knees on one side, hands on the other, head at the edge of the bed. The man's fist started sliding up and down more urgently as Angie stared at his cock with open mouth and hungry eyes. He stuck the head between her lips and she sucked on it as he kept fisting himself. In seconds he was grunting and his hips were thrusting and he was shooting a massive load that Angie eagerly swallowed, shot after shot.

Sandy came in just in time to see his date gobbling her third load of cum that day. Jamal had taken off earlier with another woman who had picked him up after she'd also seen him fucking Angie's face, so he didn't get to see how much wilder the party had gotten. But the two other guys and a gal standing behind Sandy got to see it.

Derek had been busy with Ann's cunt and clit this whole time and she was almost ready to blow, especially after watching Angie suck the guy off right over her. Without thinking about it her hands had moved to tits and started squeezing: one of hers and one of Angie's.

Then the pitcher rose from the other nightstand and said, "Are you still hungry, baby? 'Cause I've got another big load for you."

The cum-lover spun around on her knees, spotted her target and dropped on it with the accuracy of a falcon taking a field mouse.

"Wait!" said Ann. She put both her hands on Angie's tits and pulled her back. "Come on her face, I want to see you spray all over her face and tits."

Angie looked over at her and smiled wickedly. Locking eyes with her suddenly demanding hostess, she got up on her knees and shrugged her open blouse off her shoulders. "On my bra or bare skin?"

"Bare," Ann sighed.

Angie put her hands on the mattress on either side of Ann's head and leaned in as if for a kiss. The blonde's heavy melons pressed down on Ann's cantaloupes and took the brunette's breath away, figuratively and literally.

After a confused pause, Ann caught on and reached around the other woman to unhook the straining bra. She held onto the shoulder straps as Angie pulled away and the twin beauties were exposed right in front of her. Her mouth opened without thought and Angie dipped a nipple into it. Ann sucked. Angie pulled back and dipped in the other. Ann sucked again.

The man who'd offered to paint Angie's face made an almost desperate sound and she pulled her teat loose from the mesmerized woman beneath her and turned toward him before he wasted his load on the mattress.

She straightened on her knees, put a hand under each breast and held them out to the man in front of her. "Do you like them?" she asked. For an answer he leaned forward and started sucking.

"Now come on them," Ann ordered him after recovering from her own breastfeeding fantasy.

The guy straightened and started pulling his schlong again. Angie folded her legs under her and sat at an angle that left her close to the edge of the bed, while giving Ann a full side view of her tits and face. She squeezed her fun bags together, lightly smacked her areolae and pulled and twisted her nipples.

Ann stared, star-struck, as the slut abused herself and drove the man in front of her, and everyone else in the room, mad with desire. Then her husband resumed his attack on her clit. Her back arched and she began screaming out, "Now! Do it now."

Nightstand guy jerked spasmodically and his first blast landed right at the top of Angie's cleavage and the second covered her right nipple. Angie leaned down and in and caught a splash on the cheek nearest to Ann before dropping her mouth over the cockhead to take the rest on her tongue.

The sight of the cum hitting the other woman's face and breasts was the last straw for Ann and she shoved her pussy against Derek's face in the throes of her orgasm. He held on like a rodeo cowboy and didn't lose his spot in the saddle of her vulva no matter how much her ass shook on the bed.

When the fourth party guest to come in Angie's mouth pulled loose and staggered back to his nightstand perch, the blonde returned to her knees and swiveled back to Ann. The prone woman was still trembling from her orgasm and it made Angie eager for her own, but unsure what to do about it.

A voice from close behind her provided the answer. "Glad you decided to come with me?" asked Sandy. She twisted her head back, feeling a surge of guilt at being caught sucking off two more men, but the worry turned to thrill when she realized he'd seen it and was smiling at her.

"I think you should thank our hostess for such a fun party."

Angie felt his hand pressing gently, but firmly between her shoulder blades and she went with it, dropping once again to all fours over Ann's body. Then the hand was on the back of her head and this time Ann did get the kiss she'd thought was coming earlier. And it was a good kiss, hot and hard and tasting of fresh cum.

The hand was pressing between Angie's shoulder blades again, but now there was a second hand simultaneously pulling up from under her hip. She knew what that meant; tits down, ass up. This time when her big boobs rubbed against Ann's smaller ones there was no brassiere between them, just cum. She rubbed their tits together, loving the slippery feel of the smeared sperm.

The feeling she loved even more was when she felt the mattress give as Sandy climbed up and kneeled behind her, then pushed her skirt up and her thong aside. She wasn't getting his fingers this time, she was getting his hard cock, and that was the best feeling of all.

It was a feeling Ann was sharing as Derek's cock quickly responded to all the incredible action around him, especially his wife making out with Angie. He regained his knees between Ann's thighs and pushed into her wet pussy just after Sandy took Angie from behind. Both women moaned into their kiss as they felt the cocks drive home.