Party Guest Audience

Story Info
Show us yours, we'll show you ours.
7.5k words
4.7
44.5k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Guest Triptych - 2: From private to public, from romantic to raunchy, the same ingredients can create different recipes.

Derek walked backward into the kitchen, using his butt to push the swinging door open since his hands were full. He was bringing some empty potato chip bowls in to refill them. He crossed the kitchen to the pantry, a long, narrow room between the kitchen and the garage. It was one of the odd features in their 100-year-old house, but the extra shelf space did serve its purpose.

Walking through the door, he saw his wife Ann at the far end of the room apparently doing something at the prep sink under the small window.

"Oh, hey, babe, I was wondering where you'd got to." He stepped into the room a couple of feet, put his bowls on a counter and took down some bags of chips. "We're gonna need more of your meatballs soon, they're going fast as always."

Finishing the tortilla chips, he went on to the cheese puffs. He'd been a bit surprised the messy orange snacks were going so fast at a party with no kids.

"I think it's going pretty good, so far," he continued. "People seem to be having a good time."

His wife finally turned to him. "I think you're right about that. In fact, some people seem to be having a very good time. Come and see this." She turned back to the window.

Derek walked up behind Ann, put his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. Then he looked out the window over her shoulder.

This window wasn't really used much anymore since at some point in the old house's long life, an earlier owner had built an extension on the garage that jutted out and blocked the window's original view into the backyard. On the plus side, it had created a small alcove where they could stash extra lawn furniture and such out of sight of the main patio.

All he saw when he first looked out was the blank wall of the garage extension across the short width of the alcove. He saw that Ann had her head cocked so she could look 90 degrees to the left, toward the alcove's entrance. About halfway between the opening and their position he saw three of their party guests taking private advantage of the relative seclusion and the fading afternoon light. They probably hadn't even noticed this small window tucked near the back.

"How long have they been at it?" he asked.

"I don't know, I guess I've been watching 5 or 10 minutes."

Derek noticed that Ann's voice was a bit breathless and when he looked down across her chest, he saw that her nipples were hard and pushing against her silk blouse. "Has it been hot?" he sighed into her ear, cupping one of her breasts in his hand.

"Very hot," she answered, putting her hand over his and pressing it tighter.

Out in the alcove was Sandy, one of Derek's best friends; another guy they played softball with, Jamal; and a woman that Sandy had been dating for a couple of weeks. Today was the first time Derek or Ann had met the woman.

One thing they now knew for sure about her was that she had really nice tits. Big and nice. The woman's blouse was unbuttoned and pulled open and after the men pulled her bra up, Ann had gotten a good look before the two leaned in and began sucking hungrily. Now, Jamal also held her short skirt hitched up around her waist, while Sandy rubbed her pussy through the material of a white thong.

The woman's hands were busy too. She had a stiff dick in each, rubbing up and down through their open flies.

"I thought she was Sandy's date?"

"I did too," said Derek.

"Has he always been this generous? Was he with you before we married?"

"No, not at all -- " He broke off at movement from the trio.

Derek's old friend took his mouth off her breast, gave her a kiss, and appeared to say something to her. She nodded at him with a sexy smile. Sandy looked around, then suddenly turned and started walking right toward the back of the alcove with his hard cock pointing out ahead of him like the bowsprit on a ship. Since the window was on the wall to his side, he didn't catch sight of them before they were able to duck down below the level of the half curtain on the window.

They huddled there a moment and heard a few light metallic noises, before it sounded like footsteps going back the other way. Derek carefully stood and peeked out the window again. Sandy had rejoined the others and Derek saw that he was laying a lounge chair cushion on the ground. It had a slight tear in it and he'd placed the whole aluminum lounger back in the alcove while setting up for this party.

"It's okay," he said, and Ann straightened up and stepped back from the window.

"That was close," she said. "Maybe we'd better stop before we get caught as peeping toms."

He put his hands on her shoulders and firmly turned her back to the window, pressing her forward until her hips came against the edge of the prep sink. He resumed his position behind her with his arms around her, a breast in each hand.

"Gee," he said into her ear, "We've never had the chance to watch live people, I wouldn't want to miss my first chance to be a real voyeur. Besides, if they were really worried about people seeing them, they wouldn't be doing it outside where anyone could walk by and catch them. I'd be willing to bet they wouldn't stop even if we were standing right next to them. Would you like to try?"

She bumped her butt back at him. "I bet you'd like that. No, this is close enough."

"I'd bet you'd like it too." He pushed his groin into her backside. "Look at them now. Wouldn't you like to be able to hear as well as see them?"

The woman had kneeled down on the cushion in front of the black man and was giving him a very enthusiastic blow job. The automatic lights had come on over the main patio and while they didn't reach far into the sheltered alcove, one light did put the woman's head into silhouette as it bobbed up and down on the guy's swollen rod.

Sandy was on one knee on the far side of the woman. His right hand appeared to be under the rear of her thong, probably fingering her pussy or asshole. They could only imagine that the other one was in front, working on her clit.

At least Ann hoped so and the thought made her push Derek's hand down over her own pussy as she watched the slut go to town on Jamal's cock. Derek started rubbing his wife through the material of her skirt and squeezed her breast harder, while lightly pinching the nipple. He snaked his tongue into her ear as they watched the erotic show and she began grinding her ass against his swelling organ.

Speaking of swollen organs, outside, the woman's hand was stroking the base of the standing man's cock, while her mouth continued taking short, fast bobs over the head. Jamal's other head was tilted back, looking to heaven, while his hands held onto the back of her head. "He's going to come," Derek growled.

"Pull out and come all over her face," Ann said to the window.

"No, she wants to swallow it all," was Derek's judgment.

Derek was right. The man suddenly started jerking and his face grimaced as he shot a full hot load down the woman's throat. Then the woman started jerking too.

"She's coming too," Ann said in a strangled voice. ''That mouthful of hot cum is sending her over the edge."

And it was true. Being down on her knees, sucking this fine, black cock at her new boyfriend's urging, while his fingers played so deftly with her pussy and clit, had revved her up fast. And now, having her mouth filled with the hot salty taste of spunk had put the pedal down to redline and she felt her own juices gushing as she hungrily swallowed spurt after spurt from a guy she'd only met a couple of hours ago. She held on tight to his prick for balance as she let herself go with her orgasm. As she came back to herself she slowly squeezed his prick from the bottom to the top to get the last of his cream. When her mouth finally popped off his spent member, she said only one thing. "More."

Ann and Derek couldn't hear that, but they could see the two men change places. Unfortunately, Jamal naturally went to the opposite side from Sandy, which blocked the view of the two watchers. The only thing they could see clearly was the ecstatic look on the white guy's face as the woman gobbled him alive.

"Move, goddamn it," grunted Derek.

"Forget it," Ann growled. "I've seen enough, take me and fuck me now."

Derek reached down and started lifting his wife's skirt.

"No, not here," she said, stepping away from him. "We're lucky we haven't been caught already. Let's go to the bedroom."

She led him back through the kitchen, which was fortunately empty. They'd picked up the bowls of snacks Derek had poured and he went left to put one down in the living room, while Ann broke right and restocked the sideboard in the dining room. With a few quick words and smiles to the guests they came across, they each made their way separately down the hallway to their room.

Derek got there first and had already kicked off his shoes and yanked his t-shirt over his head when Ann slipped through the door and closed it behind her. As she reached back to fumble with the lock, Derek grabbed the top of her blouse and pulled her to him.

"It hardly seems fair," he said as he quickly worked through the buttons of her blouse. "We got so much fun from their performance, shouldn't others be able to watch ours?"

"You want other people thinking about me what you're thinking about that woman right now?" she countered.

"What I'm thinking? What about what you're thinking about her? Or are you only thinking about those two hard cocks?"

"I'm only thinking about the hard cock between your legs that I want between my legs. I'm done with watching, I want to get fucked." With that she shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, skinned her skirt and panties down over her hips and sat on the edge of the bed to take off her sandals.

"I only saw her mouth get fucked," he said as he quickly pushed his pants and underpants to the ground and stepped out of them. His cock bounced at half-staff as he stood on one foot and then the other to strip off his socks. "And you're here to get what she got. Aren't you?" He stood in front of her with legs spread and his cock held out toward her. "Suck me," he demanded. "Suck me like that big-tittied slut."

Ann's tits weren't as big as Sandy's date's, but they were still damned nice and stood out proudly on her chest as she let her brassiere fall to the ground. Then she slid off the bed to her knees and took him in her hands and mouth. She loved his heat and taste and hardness and the image of the woman outside was burning in her mind as she attacked his tool. After the initial rush, her mouth came off him and she said, "She did look good sucking them. Do I look that sexy when I suck you?" Then she filled her mouth with him again.

"You'd better fucking believe it," he groaned. "My dick sticking into your beautiful mouth is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. The look of hunger on your face makes me wonder sometimes if I'm even going to get my meat back in one piece."

"I'll give you back your meat if you promise to leave behind a mouthful of cum like she got. But not yet. First I want you inside my other hole." She kept her grip on his dick and pulled him up behind her onto the bed and then between her legs where he gladly and easily pushed into her wet flower.

Once he got to the bottom, he held still to both savor the moment and keep from firing off too soon. Her cunt was so hot and tight that he could easily reach orgasm in just a few wonderful strokes if he let go of all control. But he, and especially she, wanted a lot more than that and he was going to give it to her. "Damn, you feel good," he said, looking down into hazel eyes flashing more green than usual with his wife's passion.

"You're right, I do," she laughed up at him. "Now start pumping and make me feel even better." She circled her hips around his waist and thrust her crotch up at him.

He did as she asked. Drawing his hips up until he was almost out of her and then dropping slowly back down until their pubic hair was tangled. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked her breasts and then her mouth as he picked up the pace in her box. Soon they had a nice steady rhythm going and Ann cooed her pleasure. "Oh yeah, baby. That's so good. Give me that big fat dick." He gave her an extra push and she grunted more loudly and said again, "Oh yeah, big fat dick."

Out in the hallway one of their guests was waiting for the bathroom across the hall to come open. He was leaning against the wall beside their bedroom door and thought he'd heard something the first time Ann had spoken. The second time he was sure he did and the tone of the grunt that accompanied the words struck him as definitely sexual. He turned to his side and put his ear against the door.

"Baby, you are so damned hot." The eavesdropper recognized Derek's voice. "I mean wanting to sneak away and get fucked in the middle of the party? That's a special kind of hot."

The young man outside, Cole, had had a couple of tequila shots to go with a few beers and so did something he probably wouldn't have otherwise. Without really thinking about it he reached out and carefully tried the doorknob. It snagged just a little bit, but then snicked quietly past the obstruction and turned the rest of the way easily. Hey, it wasn't his fault if they hadn't locked the door properly.

He slowly opened it a crack and put his eye to the opening. He could only see the bottom half of the bed and there he saw Derek kneeling between a woman's legs. His softball teammate was pumping with authority into the owner of those beautiful legs.

"You're right I'm hot," the woman said. Her voice was so strangled and raspy that Cole didn't recognize it. "I'm so hot I'm ready to explode. Fuck me hard and make me come!"

Cole still wasn't sure. It could be Ann, but he'd certainly never heard her voice so choked with passion. Although he would have had to admit to wanting to hear her like that, with him, if you asked him directly -- while he was drunk. Of course it's Ann you dipshit, he berated himself. You really think Derek would fuck somebody else in his own bed while his wife was floating around the party?

Outside the door Cole started squeezing his crotch through his pants. Then he heard a voice whispering in his ear. "What are you looking at, you pervert?" Cole jumped, but managed not to bang the door shut or throw it open. Standing next to him was Shanice, the woman who'd been in the bathroom. He gave her a dirty look for spooking him, then smiled and put his finger to his lips to signal quiet. Then he pointed the finger at the bedroom door as he stepped back to let her take his place. Always 'Curious Shanice', never 'Cautious Shanice', the woman slid in front of him and put her eye to the crack of the door.

Nice ass, she thought to herself as she watched the man twist his hips to the side as well as back and forth. I bet that feels good, was her next thought.

The unseen woman proved her right when she started chuffing almost incoherently, "So good, so good, so good...coming...cuummmiinnggg!" The man sped up even more to push the woman's orgasm as high as possible. "Unh, uunnhh, uuunnnhh," the woman whimpered.

Shanice caught her breath, then stepped away from the door and whispered to Cole, "Who is it?"

"The guy is Derek and I think the woman's Ann, but I'm not a hundred percent sure," he whispered back. "But whoever she is, she's damned hot." He looked directly into her eyes. "Do you want to watch some more?"

Maybe she'd had more wine than she should have, but Shanice found herself returning his gaze and saying, "Yes."

The two moved back toward the door, taking much the same position Ann and Derek had in the kitchen, with Shanice leaning up against the door frame and Cole pressed closely behind her, looking over her head into the room. He reached out and opened the door another smidge so they could see more.

On the bed the man suddenly pulled out of the woman, dropped to his belly between her legs and started licking her soaking wet pussy. She moaned deeply and grabbed her breasts with her hands and started squeezing.

Outside, Cole moved his hand up and started squeezing one of Shanice's tits. She bit her lip to keep from joining the woman on the bed in a moan. Now that the man was lying down Shanice and Cole could see the woman's face. The angle was unusual, but soon they both realized she was indeed their hostess, Ann. For some reason, Shanice found herself slightly disappointed at that. How much hotter would it be to watch someone not only fucking, but cheating?

Derek had dropped down to Ann's flower in an effort to keep himself from coming with her. Usually, coming together would be a special treat, but for some reason he didn't want this to end yet. Regardless of the fact that they were supposed to be hosting a party. But when he got his mouth on her drenched cunt he forgot all about a houseful of guests and just drank. He'd loved eating his wife out from the first time she let him and that desire and pleasure hadn't weakened a bit over the years.

As he feasted, he looked up over the swell of her mons venus and watched her hands playing with her pert tits. Then his gaze went farther up to watch the pleasure and passion playing across her face. That's when something else caught his eye.

The headboard of their bed was a bookshelf with mirrors along the inside walls. In the left corner Derek could see the reflection of the bedroom door in the right corner of the room behind him. The open bedroom door. And movement in the small crack. Someone was watching them!

When he realized he was staring at the reflected face -- no, faces -- he tried for a more casual stance so the voyeurs wouldn't know they'd been spotted. And not wanting Ann to freak out and break things off, he said nothing, just kept eating.

The eating was getting to her and she began trembling like she was putting together back-to-back orgasms. This in turn apparently got the watchers more excited because they pushed the door open just a little wider. Now Derek could see that it was a man and a woman and the guy had his hand in her half-unbuttoned blouse with her bra pushed up over her tits.

Derek suddenly got up on one elbow and replaced his mouth with his fingers.

"Oh, don't stop, baby," pleaded Ann.

"This is how Sandy and Jamal got that woman off outside. Remember, baby? Remember how hot it was watching them masturbate her while she gave them blow jobs?"

"Angie," she croaked. "I remember now her name is Angie." She squirmed her hips, adjusting to the different pleasure in her crotch. "And she really did have a good orgasm. After Jamal came in her dirty mouth."

"That's true. I remember you wanted him to pull out and spray his cum all over her face. You were having fun watching and wanted to see everything, didn't you?"

"Yes. But it was almost as much fun watching her swallow and swallow." Ann's fingers grabbed her nipples and pulled them away from her tits. Then she let them go with a sigh.

"I wish you would have let me fuck you right there in the pantry so we could have kept watching them."

"I should have let you."

"But you were right, someone could have walked in and caught us, just like we caught the three of them."

"I bet you wouldn't even have stopped," she laughed teasingly. "I bet you would have just kept plugging away no matter what."

"You know I would have. The question is, would you have wanted me to stop or would you have been willing to put on a show like Angie? I know you like watching other people, but don't you think it would be exciting to let someone else watch us?"

"Would you like that?" she stalled.

He bent down and licked her wet pussy lips. While they were talking, he had gradually worked three fingers into her love hole. Now he added the fourth. "Baby, your pussy is so open and ready that I have most of my hand jammed inside of you. I would love for someone to stand here and watch me play with your beautiful, hungry gash. To see just how dirty you can be and get horny as hell themselves watching us. And I think it would just make you even more excited to have an audience. Wouldn't it?"