Party Guests Depart

Story Info
Stop the teasing, start the pleasing.
3.8k words
4.29
16.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Guest Triptych - 1: From private to public, from romantic to raunchy, the same ingredients can create different recipes.

It was 7:30 and their guests were due to start arriving in another half hour. After dropping their toddler son off with his grandparents for an overnight stay, Hunter and Kelly had been working all day to get everything ready for the party and now the house, food and drinks were all set. It was to be their first grown-ups' party in their new house and both were anxious that everything should go well.

Hunter went into the bath and shaved and brushed his teeth. Then into their bedroom to change his blue jeans for some slacks. Kelly had already changed into a dress and was now sitting in front of the vanity doing her makeup. She finished as Hunter was tucking his blue oxford shirt into his chinos.

"How do I look?" she asked, spinning around on the vanity bench to face him.

"Great," he replied honestly. "I really like your new haircut and you look amazing in that dress."

"I'm glad I can wear it again," she answered with a laugh. "I didn't think I was ever going to lose those baby pounds so I could get into it again."

"Well, you've been working your ass off in the gym and it shows. You are looking fine, my love."

"Well, thank you very much," she said, standing up. "And tell me, do you think these go well with this dress?" With that she lifted the slightly flared skirt of her classic LBD, showing that her ultra-sheer black stockings stopped at mid-thigh.

"Oh God, yes."

She kept lifting until the skirt was up around her waist. "And this?"

A black garter belt sent down straps to hold up the stockings and a red satin thong ran between her legs. The high cut showed off her firm hips, which Hunter thought looked even sexier now with the extra width from giving birth. He groaned. Kelly slowly turned around and he saw the thong was buried in the crack of her fine white ass. She flexed her butt muscles, bouncing each cheek at him. He dropped to his knees behind her and started kissing the soft flesh.

Just then the doorbell rang and Kelly stepped away from him, dropping her skirt back in place and saying, "It looks like some guests are here early, I guess you'll just have to wait."

"You cock teaser," he said huskily, getting to his feet.

"I'll do a lot more than tease it," she replied, grabbing his swelling prick through his pants. "But you'll have to wait for that too." Then she smiled and walked out of the room to answer the door.

It was a good turn out and the party went very well. The guests drooled over the wonderful food Kelly had prepared and everyone was feeling pretty mellow with all the good beer, wine and liquor they'd stocked the bar with. People circulated easily from group to group and lots of interesting conversations kept developing. The living room was the central point and many people gathered in front of the fireplace where Kelly and Hunter had set up a Turkish tea corner with a thick Persian rug and large pillows for sitting at the low, brass tea table. There were many compliments on the way they'd made the room and the house so beautiful and cozy with their many unique furnishings from their years abroad.

The hosts kept mingling, making sure everyone was taken care of. But they also came together often, sharing a hug or a kiss or just a discrete brush of a hand across a bottom or crotch. Hunter couldn't get the picture of Kelly with her skirt around her waist out of his mind; the frame of black garter and stockings around the devil-red satin covering her sex. She just made it worse when she would whisper how the thong was working its way between her pussy lips. It was as good a party as they could have hoped for, but there were quite a few moments when they both wished it was over so they could stop the teasing and start the pleasing.

The good mood and fun continued past midnight and then bit by bit the guests started saying their thank you's and farewells. Then there was just one couple left, but the husband, who was pretty well drunk, didn't seem inclined to leave. Eventually the wife got him to understand the party was over and they departed. Finally, Hunter and Kelly were alone.

Kelly started cleaning up, but Hunter took her in his arms and said, ''I think that can wait longer than I can."

She gave him a squeeze, but then pulled away, saying, "We at least need to put away the food that will spoil."

"Okay, okay," he agreed. "But hurry."

The two of them wrapped leftovers, capped bottles, and got everything in the fridge. Then Hunter grabbed her again and said, "Enough! I have to have you."

"Really?" she answered with a smile. "Which part?"

"All of you," he replied. "But I know where I'm going to start."

"Where's that?"

"I want you to model your lingerie for me again like you did just before the party. And I want you to do it in front of the fireplace."

Without a word, Kelly strutted from the kitchen into the living room and over to the fireplace that had just a low fire going now at the end of the night. She gripped her skirt on either side and slowly started inching it up her legs, rotating her hips at him as she did. Hunter took off his shoes and sat down against one of the large overstuffed Turkish floor pillows in front of her.

Soon the skirt cleared the top of the stockings and Hunter could see the pale skin of his wife's fine thighs. She stopped right there and slowly turned around, still rolling her hips. He could see just the bottoms of her ass cheeks peeking from under the skirt as she turned her back to him. When she got back around to the front again the skirt started going up some more. He moved his pillow more to the side so that the fire was beside Kelly instead of directly behind her. When the red thong was finally exposed, the firelight danced across its shiny satin surface. He could see pussy hair on either side at the bottom and wanted nothing more than to go kiss that hair. But he kept his place and continued to enjoy the strip tease, casually undoing his own buttons and zippers as he did.

When the skirt finally made it all the way up to Kelly's waist, she held it in place with one hand and moved the other down to her crotch. She put two fingers under the thong and slid them down the front of her pussy, pulling the material away. When she got to the bottom, she let the thong snap back into place. She turned halfway around and did the same thing in the back.

Next, she let her skirt drop back down and her hands moved up to her shoulders. Kelly eased a strap off of one and then the other and began teasing the bodice of the dress down. She paused at the top of her brassiere, squeezing her breasts through the dress. Then the top of the dress slid down a few more inches, exposing a black, strapless balconette bra that displayed her full breasts magnificently.

Like her hips, Kelly's tits had retained some of their extra size from the pregnancy and Hunter thought they also looked even sexier than ever before. He'd found himself checking them out all night and suspected the same was true for many of their guests. The cleavage had been right on the edge of innocently sexy versus exhibitionist-level, but the classy dress kept things on the right side. Now that it was out of the way and the black lace over her pale skin was exposed, the image was stroke worthy. He unconsciously rubbed his own chest, now also uncovered, and lightly pulled at his nipples.

She squeezed her soft melons through the bra while the dress slipped down and pooled at her waist. Soon her hands followed and she began working the dress down over her hips as she slowly rotated away from him again. When she had the gathered material just below her ass cheeks, she bent forward at the waist and shook her bottom at him.

"Your ass looks so beautiful in the firelight," he moaned as he again followed her action with his own, pushing his pants down over his own hips and off, taking his socks with them as they went over his feet.

'"Does it?" she said, letting go of the dress, which slid down her legs to the ground. She kept flexing and shaking her butt at him as she stepped out of the pooled material with one foot and used the other to kick it aside. As the cheeks moved, up, down and around, the low fire kept throwing light and shadows in hypnotic, sensual patterns.

"God, yes," he groaned, crawling closer on his hands and knees.

She kept up her slow, stationary dance, feeling the thong rubbing between her ass cheeks as she put on a show for her man.

Hunter couldn't stand it anymore and moved to his knees close behind her. He put his hands on her hips and started gently kissing her bottom, feeling how the fire had warmed her exposed flesh. She kept up her motions, dancing her derriere against his face. His kisses picked up intensity as he showered them across both cheeks and along the tops of her thighs above the stockings.

She put one hand on the mantle and spread her legs even wider to keep her balance as the erotic feelings made her knees go weak. Gradually his kisses became harder and started to focus along the thong. He pushed his face in close and kissed the bottoms of her pussy lips where they surged around the shiny satin at the bottom. Then he walked his lips up a little and kissed the thong right over her asshole. He pushed harder, pressing the material against her sensitive anus. She moaned and pushed her bottom right back at him. He took the hint and slid his tongue under the thong, right into the crack of her ass. She groaned again and kept ass-dancing on his face.

Finally, he stilled her hips with one hand and pulled the thong to the side with his other so he could really get to her. His lips and tongue licked and sucked at her pussy, which was getting wetter by the moment. Soon her sweet hole opened and he stuck his tongue in deep to taste her juices. Then he used his tongue to spread some of those juices back up between her ass cheeks to her private hole. She made a quarter turn till she was facing the fireplace and could put both hands on the mantle. Her husband crawled around with her, then pulled the waistband of her thong down over her ass cheeks. He showered kisses from one globe to the other and back again as he got the thin slip of material down and off.

She felt the freedom and stepped back a little, spreading her legs and bending forward at the waist; exposing her holes for him even more.

He took advantage and sucked her pussy lips into his hungry mouth and then rubbed his entire face over the lower end of her cunt, loving the feeling of the warm sticky nectar on his skin.

Kelly was also loving it and had been holding her hips still as her husband worshiped her flower, but now she started dancing her bottom around again and Hunter rubbed his wet face across her tight cheeks. He knew what she wanted now and didn't hesitate. He showered more kisses across her bottom and then spiraled right into her tan star. She moaned as he kissed her wrinkled asshole and then gave a deep sigh when his tongue flicked out and started teasing her most private spot.

Soon he was licking her there, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. However, the heat from the fire was becoming too uncomfortable on her breasts, so she had to move. She turned around, bent down, took Hunter's face in her hands and kissed his mouth. Then she got on her knees on the thick carpet, bent over and hugged the Turkish pillow. She said just one word, throwing it over her shoulder at her lover. "More!"

Hunter smiled, stripped off his own last piece of clothing, his briefs, and lay down between her legs, propped up on his elbows so his face was level with her glorious bottom, still framed between garter and stockings. Then he went back to exploring his wife's ass with his lips and tongue. She slid one hand back between her legs and began rubbing her clit just as Hunter stiffened his tongue and started fucking her bunghole with it. She thrust back at him, setting up a rhythm that had his tongue going in and out of her backdoor like a little cock. She couldn't believe how good this dirty play felt. Her pussy was sopping wet as she rubbed her love button faster. She stopped moving her hips so she could concentrate more, but Hunter kept up the rhythm by himself, thrusting his tongue even deeper inside her.

They didn't say anything, both lost in the physical pleasure and erotic kink of him loving on her lingerie-framed asshole. Soon he felt the signals that told him she was close to orgasm and he picked up his pace. The anticipation of her coming with his tongue in her ass had his cock hard and leaking pre-cum. The same thrill was pushing her right to the edge of a powerful orgasm and soon she went over, her fingers flying over her cunt as she pushed back at Hunter's wonderful mouth. He kept up his attack on her butthole as she shook through her orgasm, only slowing and easing his licking as she started calming down.

When she stopped shaking and was just panting into the pillow, he moved his mouth down two inches and licked up a mouthful of pussy juice, which made her tremble again. He then got up on his knees behind her and drove his swollen rod into her flower and started stroking. She gasped as his sudden action caught the tail end of her orgasm and gave it extra life.

Suddenly he was pulling out and Kelly wondered why; she still wanted him inside. She got her answer when he started using his dick like a paintbrush to spread slippery pussy juice across her asshole. He went back into her cunt to get wet again and then started gently pushing the swollen head of his meat against her other hole. She did her best to relax and when she felt he was in just the right spot she pushed back hard against him and he popped through her anus. She gasped again and froze and he did too, giving her time to adjust to the feeling of his size and hardness. The shock faded quickly and she pushed back against him again to let him know he could start stroking her dirty tunnel.

He started off very gently, easing himself back and forth just a little bit, slowly getting more of his cock inside her. It wasn't long before he was buried in her backside to the hilt, his balls pressing against her ass cheeks. She loved how it felt to be so exposed and to have her bum absolutely filled with his glorious cock and she let him know.

"Oh, baby," she purred. "You're all the way in, aren't you? All the way in my ass. I love how your hard cock fills me up."

"Ohh, ffuuck. It looks so good the way your ass is just eating me up."

"Feels good too, lover. Now go for it. Fuck my ass!"

Hunter built up a healthy wad of saliva and let it drip down to where their bodies joined. Then he started stroking, with every thrust picking up speed and force until soon he was ramming in and out of her.

"Uh, uh, uh," she chuffed.

"Your ass is too good," he moaned. ''I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yeah, baby. Fill my ass with cum."

Hunter gave another three or four fast strokes and then went as deep as he could in Kelly's backside as his cock exploded, spewing hot spurts deep into her bowels.

The woman just whimpered as she felt her man lose himself in the forbidden pleasure of her naughty backend. Hunter gripped her hips harder as his orgasm rolled over him and he could feel the tight ring of her sphincter grabbing his meat. With his eyes closed, he luxuriated in the incredible sensations, until he finally felt his prick beginning to shrink. Gently, he pulled out from her tender ass. Her ass which felt so sore, but in such a good way. She sighed and sank down to her belly.

Hunter went with her, kissing her ear and the side of her face as it rested on the pillow. Then he moved backward off her and with a final loving kiss of her ass, stood up and walked away.

He was back quickly though, with a hand towel and a full-sized bath towel. He worked the smaller cloth between her legs as a cum rag. Then he had her come up on her hands long enough for him to lay the thick cotton towel over the pillow. When she was comfortably readjusted on the long cushion, he opened up the bottle of baby oil he'd also brought with him and started in on a serious massage.

"Oh, baby, you're the best," she moaned. "How did I get so lucky to find a man like you?"

"I don't know," he replied with a smile. "But if you keep giving me pleasure like that, you never have to worry about losing me."

"Well, I hope not," she laughed. "I don't know where I'd ever find someone who could fuck my ass and give me a back rub as good as you."

"You sure do like both of those things, don't you, baby?"

"You know I do. Now be quiet and let me enjoy the second."

Hunter squirted more oil on her back and went about giving her a deep, wonderful massage that had her incredibly loose and relaxed. For 20 minutes he rubbed and kneaded her back and bare ass and upper thighs.

Then he had her roll over onto her back and started working on the fronts of her legs. The oil was mostly gone from his hands, so now he used the sensuous feel of her sheer stockings to give her a different kind of pleasure. Eventually he worked his way down to her feet where he gave her an incredible foot rub. From the backs of her heels to the balls of her feet to the tips of her toes, he soothed her feet with firm, probing pressure.

Then he pulled her feet together with the bottoms facing each other and started rubbing something soft, yet firm between them. Massaging her beautiful body first with oil and then through the sexy stockings was making him hard again and now he had his cock between her feet. She pushed them together and started rubbing up and down on his stiffening rod. It was not a usual fetish of theirs, but in these circumstances, the sight of his dick between her nylon-clad feet was wonderfully erotic. He continued to rub her lower legs as he fucked her feet for a couple more minutes. Then he pulled his rod away and scooted up a little bit, straddling one of her legs, to start massaging her thighs again.

Kelly's eyes closed as she simply enjoyed the sensation of his hands gliding across and around her legs through the sheer material. When she registered that he was almost sitting on her one foot, she started rubbing the top of it against his bottom. When she slid in between his ass cheeks, she was a bit surprised to feel him push against her a little. Then she thought of how good his hands felt on her skin through the stockings and how much she enjoyed when he licked her ass and understood his welcoming the sensuous feeling against his asshole. She pressed the bridge of her stocking-clad foot tighter against his bunghole and gently rubbed up and down.

Meanwhile, his hands had moved above her stockings, once again providing flesh-on-flesh contact between his hands and her thighs. His fingers worked their way up into her crotch and began stroking the lips of her flower. Then he was opening her up and his thumb went inside while his other fingers gently rubbed her clitoris.

As he pushed his digit into her, she decided to try the same thing and really began prodding his butthole with her big toe. She could hardly believe it when he continued pressing back against her. Of course, she couldn't get inside because of her stocking, but she believed that if she could, he would want her to fuck his ass with her toe! The thought sent a shiver down her spine and straight into her pussy.

Kelly twisted her toe against him as he twisted his thumb inside her. Then she pulled her other foot up in front of him and pressed his jutting cock back against his belly. He groaned as she massaged his rod with her toes. This only lasted half a minute before Hunter suddenly came away from her feet and moved up between her legs, roughly pushing them open as he went. Then he drove his prick all the way into her in a single stroke and she eagerly took him in.

12