Party Guests Depart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly hooked her heels up over her husband's shoulders and he started stroking in and out of her wet flower. Her own hand moved down to rub her nubbin in rhythm with his thrusting. He put his hands under her ass and picked her up a bit, giving her a wonderfully different sensation. Without saying a word, they felt each other's urgency and picked up their pace. Her fingers were flying over her clit and her breasts were bouncing with the force of his slamming into her. Then the race to orgasm ended in a fantastic, mind-numbing tie and they both let loose their cum.

Soon her legs were dropping and he was nearly collapsing on top of her as the power of their orgasms left them weak and disoriented. She took him in her arms and he hugged and kissed her before staring deep into her eyes with a look that clearly said, "I love you."

### ### ###

12