Party Host

Story Info
Nothing like a college party to spice up a married life.
6.1k words
4.48
95.6k
108
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

(Though my stories are standalone, they're all somewhat related. For a complete list of chronology, refer to my profile info.)

*****

When Bonnie and I had our first kid, our sex life began to tone down and our marriage was more or less like most others. We moved from the city life in the east coast to the suburbs in California so we could give our kids a better future. My son, Michael, is 2 years younger than his sister. I'm very proud of my boy and he is a lot like me in many regards. However, unlike me he was never a geeky nerd. Throughout his high school days he was smart, popular, and athletic.

My daughter, Anna, was a different story in her teen years. She inherited her mother's slim athletic body and my height at a good 5'10". You can imagine raising such a daughter, she was a party girl and a tease to all the boys. However, we were grateful she was able to enroll into an average university. Being independent at college actually helped her get along with both my wife and myself at the time. So you can understand why we were more than willing to let her have a party at our house during her first spring break, as long as she kept it limited only to a few close friends.

The party was set up for a weekday and I had to work. My daughter invited around 7-8 friends from college that lived within driving distance. My son never got along with his sister so he decided to spend the day playing video games at his friend's house. It was not that we didn't trust our daughter to be alone in the house with her friends, but since my wife only worked part time then, she was eager to help cater the event.

Being a tech kind of guy, I had CCTV installed throughout the house, except in the restrooms and my children's bedrooms. Even though it wasn't a secret when I installed them, but eventually we just forgot they were there. However, I had the video feeds linked to my phone and kept an eye on the party.

Immediately I got pretty upset early with the party. My wife was away in the kitchen preparing food and the young people were spread out mostly in the living room, family room, etc... My daughter was making out with one of the guys and he had his busy hands all over her. Yeah, I know they weren't high schoolers anymore, but hey a father is a father, right? If I were there, I'd probably put that kid in a headlock and throw him out. Since I couldn't do anything and tired of being upset, I decided to watch my wife in the kitchen.

Bonnie was preparing food and she looked pretty tenderizing herself. She had her hair in a low bun, with the front hair draping down on two sides before pulling back. She was dressed quite conservatively with a short sleeve blouse and a soft long skirt. Now, many people may already know this, but Asian women age much differently than other women. Up even past 50 years of age, they somehow were able to retain their youthful look. Many Asian women in their 50s can be easily mistaken for 30 year olds. It won't be until past 60 when they start to rapidly age. At this time, my wife was actually only in her mid-40s and still looked very... fuckable. I was always busy with work, being a father, etc... that often I felt guilty for neglecting her sexually.

I was ogling my wife on the video for a few minutes before one of the boys walked into the kitchen. He was an athletic jock type, like most of my daughter's horny male friends. He stood by my wife and chatted a bit. They laughed a few times and my wife casually patted his shoulder during the exchange. Suddenly, I noticed he placed his hand on my wife's nice round ass and started rubbing it while softly saying to her, "Ma'am, I hope you take this as a compliment but now I know where Anna gets her sexy looks."

A little startled, my wife immediately swiped his hand away, but blushed at the compliment before replying, "Hey, you horny boy! I think girls your age would appreciate those compliments more."

I was intrigued by the exchange and how bold this boy was. He continued by putting his hand around my wife's waist and leaning in whispering, "I'm sure they would, but they're not as sexy as you. Besides, I'm sure you can teach me all sorts of things they couldn't."

My wife again swiped his hand away and laughed out loud, "OMG! Where did you learn to talk so smooth? Does it ever work?"

They laughed and giggled, then he simply walked away to the rest of the party. I wasn't really offended by the exchange, if anything felt guilty that I hadn't been satisfying my wife enough. It was a busy day so I didn't get a chance to check my phone again until lunch. At first there weren't much to see, most of them were gathered in the living room watching a movie. A few had wondered off to make out. One of them was my daughter and again I was a little upset. Other than that, it was a pretty boring scene.

I caught my wife Bonnie in the garage doing laundry. She was on her knees with half her body inside the dryer, either looking for a sock or cleaning the inside. I was admiring her perky round ass for only a few minutes before that same boy suddenly showed up. With the washing machine making all that noise nearby, Bonnie didn't hear him close the door behind him. He walked up to my wife and without hesitation grabbed her round tushy with both his hands. A loud thump could easily be heard as she hit her head in the dryer at the sudden grope.

Though the washer was running, Bonnie could be heard light heartedly shouting to the boy, "Wtf, you scared me! Stop it!"

The kid knew he had her in a compromising position and refused to let her out. He lifted her skirt up around her waist and pulled her panties up between her ass cheeks, giving her a tight wedgy. A sudden gasp escaped my wife and she started to panic. He began rubbing the panties tightly pressed over her cunt lips and her protests slowly turned into soft whimpers as she pleaded with him, "Hey no... ug... no, let me out!"

The boy replied with a devilish voice, "My goodness, ma'am, you're getting wet."

He kept her stuck in that dryer as he continued rubbing her panties tightly pressed against her cunt lips. Soon it was evident Bonnie's body was throbbing lightly with his movement as her protesting voice turned into sultry deep moaning. After a several minutes, he finally pulled her out of there. The moment of pause brought my wife back to her senses and she quickly said to him, "Ok, you had your fun. Bad boy, now go back to the party!"

However, he was not done. While she faced him, he pressed her back against the dryer until she was leaning back on her forearms. Then covering her mouth with one hand, he unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her bra up while she fiercely struggled and resisted. A gasping moan escaped Bonnie's mouth when the bra scraped over her already hardened nipples and she looked helplessly at the boy ogling over her firm tits. Without a word, he dove in and engorged himself with my wife's dark red hard nipples as she screamed through his hand. She squirmed and tried to pry him off with one hand while still trying to support herself on the dryer with her other arm.

He was like a hungry animal, always pinching one nipple while feasting on the other. My wife was in absolute sexual agony, but her moans and whimpers were muffled by his hand and the noise of the washer nearby that nobody outside could've heard a thing. After a few minutes, she was able to grab a handful of his hair, but was unsuccessful in prying his head off her tits. However, as he sucked on her more viciously, it was clear her body was involuntarily throbbing against him.

The whole scene had me so aroused I couldn't sit in the company dining area without drawing suspicion to my growing bulge. I quickly went into the restroom and unzipped my pants in a stall, stroking my cock on the toilet as I continued watching my wife being violated by this horny young man on my phone.

While covering her mouth and feasting on her nipples, his other hand had disappeared down my wife's panties. She was completely lost and just moaning mindlessly with her eyes shut as her body throbbed to his hand's rhythmic fingering. After a few minutes, he lifted his head off her tits and she opened her teary eyes. Then staring at her while fingering her, he softly said to her, "Ma'am, you're driving me crazy, I have to..."

His words must've brought my wife back to her senses again as she screamed a muffled "no" into his hand while shaking her head. Still covering her mouth, he turned her over until she was bent over the dryer and pulled her panties down to her knees. While my wife struggled and tried to push him off, he unzipped his pants and his hard swollen member popped right out. He didn't even want a blowjob; but decided to tease her by rubbing the precum sticky head of his cock up and down her slippery pussy opening. Ordering her to look at him, he asked her, "Ma'am, may I?"

My wife stared back with a frown while her mouth was still covered and viciously shook her head. The more she shook her head, the faster he rubbed his cock on her pussy lips until her eyes closed and her body moved with his touch. Finally, she was just moaning into his hand while he tortured her and he replied, "Ma'am, you're not shaking your head anymore... I guess I have your permission?"

There were no reactions from my lust-filled wife so the kid instantly penetrated his fat cock into her juicy wet cunt. A quick squeal escaped her lips when his meat slipped passed her opening and deep into her body. She started struggling again and trying to push this horny beast off. For a few seconds, he just held her tightly in place and enjoyed the moment with his cock buried in this mid 40 yr old mother of his friend. Then he started pumping my wife with long hard slow strokes as she grunted and struggled. With each thrust, this young stud was pumping my wife into submission and soon her body was shamelessly thrusting back against his.

As he started to pick up speed and force, he grabbed hold of my wife's hair with the other hand and ordered her to look at him. While my wife stared back with her helpless face and tear glossed eyes, he taunted her with each thrust, "Take my cock, ma'am. Take it... You never had it so good. Oh god, you're so wet. You love young cocks, don't you, ma'am?"

The boy must've been horny all day; it didn't take much more of his furious thrusts before he came, pumped deep into my wife's cunt. Bonnie's body arched and jerked uncontrollably as she came as well. When the boy collapsed on the floor, she was still jerking and twitching while bent over the dryer with cum dripping out of her pussy and down her thighs. After a brief rest, without saying a word, he zipped up and ran out of the garage. My wife, still bent over the dryer, whimpered and sobbed before cleaning herself up and then headed into the bathroom. I also popped my load while on the toilet and sat there dazed for a few moments.

I had to work for the rest of the day so I didn't get to check up on the CCTV until it was almost 5 pm. Pretty much everyone was eating in the living room watching TV at the time so it was rather boring. I did notice the boy who fucked my wife was chuckling with other guys and staring at my wife whenever she walked into the room with more food and drinks. Though I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it wasn't hard to figure out he was bragging about his little adventure with her in the garage.

When I called Bonnie to check up on the party, she gave me the typical greeting and assured me the kids were well behaved. I told her that I had to work overtime and she gave me a playful groan before saying a cheerful goodbye. My daughter Anna was sitting in between the legs of the boy she was making out with all day and was absolutely delighted to hear the news. Shortly after my wife left the room, she whispered something to him and they went upstairs to her bedroom.

As a protective father, I was instantly upset and about to call my wife again when I saw 3 of the guys leave the living room. They found my wife in the hallway upstairs and surrounded her until she backed into the wall. She nervously asked them in a cheerful voice how they were enjoying themselves. I was surprised at how smooth and quick one of the guys responded, "We rather be enjoying you..."

Sensing her predicament, she attempted to make a dash for it but they forcefully pinned her right back against the wall. Without hesitation, the guy on her left instantly grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a firm squeeze while whispering to her, "Where are you going? I heard you love college cocks."

As she desperately tried to pry off his hand, he grabbed her wrist and pinned it against the wall. The young man on her right joined in and pinned her other hand against the wall. He grabbed her chin and then forcefully sucked on her tongue before she could even scream. The guy in front of her knelt down and reached around to give himself a feel of her nice round ass with both his hands while burying his nose between her legs. As they molested every part of her sensual body, she jerked and thrashed, attempting to break free.

I couldn't remember the last time I was so aroused. Watching my helpless petite wife surrounded and violated by 3 young studs was something I had never expected, especially at our age. With most people already gone home from work, I locked my office door and shut the blinds before whipping out my cock as I continued watching on my phone.

The guy in the middle slithered his hands from her ass up to her waist as he got up. Then with an evil smirk, he looked into her eyes and replied, "We had so much fun earlier, your body seems to be aching for more. You want to teach my friends what you've taught me?"

There was a sad pitiful look on my wife's face as she shook her head in fear. The boy smiled, cupped her pussy outside the skirt, and started rubbing his hand. His sudden move made Bonnie struggle even more fiercely as streams tears trickled down her cheeks. The other 2 guys became more aggressive as well at the sight of her agony and reached into her blouse to molest her tender flesh. They each took a handful of her breast and squeezed to their pleasure, all the while taking turn unrelentingly sucking her tongue.

Suddenly, Bonnie's eyes widened when she realized the boy in front had slipped his hand up her skirt and into her panties. He grabbed her by the neck and looked straight into her fearful eyes as he slid his fingers into her moist love hole. All she could do was stare back and watch this boy shove his digits into her most sacred place. He started slow and hard at first, before turning into a jackhammer and rapidly fingered her wet cunt. One of the other boys quickly covered her mouth with his hand as she screamed from her ecstatic orgasm. The boys held her tightly against the wall while her body thrashed violently before she became limp. Then the moment they let her go, she fell to her knees and on her hands, trying to catch her breath.

When she looked up, 3 hard throbbing cocks were eagerly waiting in her face. One of the guys grabbed a fistful of her hair and when she grimaced in pain, he shoved his member into her mouth in one long stroke until it hit the back of her throat. She gagged and choked as he held her head in place and fucked her face. With tears streaming down her face and saliva gulping out of her mouth, Bonnie reluctantly took the abuse. The other two grabbed her hands and made them stroke their eager cocks. The 3 of them took turn with my wife's pretty mouth as it was passed around like their toy.

Finally, one of the guys dragged her into our bedroom by her waist while covering her mouth. She struggled the whole way but was no match for these boys with her petite frame. Once inside, they closed the door and threw her on the bed. One of them pinned her on her back with her head towards the edge of the bed and kneeled down, sitting on her tummy. While the 2nd guy covered her mouth and slobbered his tongue all over her soft face, the guy on top of her forcefully ripped her blouse open with buttons flying off. Her screams turned into moans when he cupped both her tits and started squeezing them to his delight. The last young man got on the bed, lifted up her skirt, and literally tore her panties into shreds. He started rubbing and playing with her pussy while she cried like a helpless bitch and struggled in vain.

The 3 college boys played with my wife like she was a sorority bitch and cheered at each other while commenting, "Oh god, she is great... bitch must've been a sorority slut back in her days," "I hope my wife will be this sexy when she reaches her age...," etc...

Her struggle soon transformed into a rhythmic grinding and her crying turned into luscious moans when the boy between her legs got his head in there and started eating her aching cunt. Watching her getting hornier and more compliant, the one on top of her grabbed her hard nipples and pulled her breasts together around his swollen cock. Then with his meat lodged between her tender flesh, he started roughly pummeling her tits. Losing more and more of her self-control, Bonnie started moaning in unison with each of his slow hard thrusts.

While holding down Bonnie's arms to the side, the last guy presented his stiff cock to her mouth and to my surprise, she started voluntarily licking his juicy hard knob, running her tongue in circles. Delighted at her compliance, he started throat fucking this mother of two. There weren't much resistance from her as all their teasing had her slippery wet and burning with lust. Her body throbbed with the cock fucking her tits as she moaned with the cock in her throat to the rhythm of their combined thrusts. The young stud pumping her mouth went faster and faster before commenting to her, "Damn ma'am, you must've had a lot of cocks in your lifetime. You're a pro!"

At this point I noticed the only remaining kids were a guy and 2 girls in the living room. They were wondering where everyone went and the boy got up to look for them. He first came up to my daughter's bedroom and listened through the door. He had a grin on his face before walking away. Then he heard something from my bedroom and eavesdropped before opening the door. He stood there stunned as the 3 guys cheerfully greeted him.

The boy ran back to the living room and called the other 2 girls to follow him. When the 3 new people came into the room, my wife awoken from her sensual trance and realized her predicament. She started struggling again and tried to speak through the fat cock in her mouth. One of the girls giggled and asked what they were doing and a young man replied, "Oh... we're thanking Anna's mom for all her hard work setting up this party."

Everyone laughed except for Bonnie and then one of the guys asked the 2 girls to hold her down and kept her mouth covered as they stripped naked. To tell you the truth, I was completely surprised. I mean horny young men wanting to fuck a MILF is one thing, but these 2 girls were sadistically enjoying this. They laughed while choking and slapping my wife as they held her in place. One of them grabbed hold of my wife's face and made her open her mouth before spitting into it.

All four of the guys stripped naked, one of them took a belt and secured Bonnie's wrists behind her back as she fought. Then they dragged the poor thing over and knelt her down on the carpet. The two girls knelt down right next to her and held her firmly in place. The 4 naked college boys then formed a line in front of my wife. While the first guy started fucking her face, the other 3 would wait and impatiently stroke their cocks in line. It was an incredibly sight, as if she was just a cheap prostitute waiting for each customer.

Bonnie's eyes started to gloss with tears as she stared up straight at the young man deepthroating her while holding her head with both hands. It had been a while since she had been treated like such a cheap whore, her senses must've been overwhelmed. I can only imagine how frustrated and humiliated she was at how easily she got wet. The two girls were admiring her body while they restrained her in place. They devilishly ran their hands all over her firm body, pinching her irritated nipples and rubbing her soaking pussy while commenting, "How are you able to remain so fit at your age? I hope I can keep up my figure like this after having 2 kids..."

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers
12