Party Host

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time her wet pussy was rubbed or her hard nipples were pinched, she would uncontrollably flinch and moan onto the cock stuffed in her mouth. The first guy looked like he was about to cum before forcing himself off and back into the line. The second guy grabbed a handful of her hair and started fucking the inside of her cheeks. He chuckled each time he thrust his cock until you can see a bulge forming out of her cheeks. When he couldn't hold it in anymore, he too went back to the end of the line.

When the 3rd boy came up, he stuck his fingers into Bonnie's mouth and pulled out her tongue. Then ordering her to stare at him, he dropped a big slow spit right onto it. Without much choice, Bonnie complied like an obedient pet as he ordered her to leave her tongue out. Then he started rubbing the knob of his precum cock all over her outstretched tongue before making her suck his juicy knob as he fucked her lips in fast short bursts. The last guy just stood there with his arms crossed while one of the girls pushed Bonnie's head into his cock back and forth. When he had his fun, they rotated back to the 1st guy again.

Gobs of saliva and precum drooled down my wife's neck and tits as the four boys kept taking turn fucking my poor wife's mouth. One of the girls would smear it all over her body. Each time they rotated, Bonnie took the opportunity to spit out and catch her breath. Soon the 4 guys grew impatient and just surrounded my tied up wife while viciously fighting each other to get their cocks in her mouth. At times two of them would simultaneous feed their cocks into her mouth while the other 2 rubbed their aching cock heads in her ear or on her face. They were like savage animals treating my wife like a piece of meat. Finally 1 guy exploded, which triggered the other 3, as all four doused my poor wife with their hot sticky cum. They came uncontrollably, all over her pretty face, her gorgeous tits, her back, and her round ass. One of them yanked her head back and came into her open mouth. I hadn't seen her this sexy, covered in cum from head to toe, in such a long time that I would have popped my load right then and there had I not restrained myself.

To my surprise, after a few minutes of rest, these young men's youthful cocks sprang back hard again. Then I remember how horny I used to be at their age and they must've never had a cunt this good. As Bonnie laid there with her wrists still secured behind her back like a whipped bitch, one of the girls took another boy's belt and secured it around my wife's neck saying to the others, "Hey, I saw my parents do this once."

As my wife was led hobbling on her knees to the bed, she pleaded helpless with them, "Hey, you guys came already. You had your fun. Enough is enough."

The girl pulling on her belt leash replied with a taunting voice, "Who do you think we are? Selfish? They have to satisfy you too, right?"

With that she forcefully bent Bonnie over the bed on her knees with her face on the bed. One of the young men eagerly positioned himself behind her and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her moist juicy slit. Like back in the garage, she groaned in agony as her pussy was being teased, ashamed of her burning depravity. As her body started to involuntarily grind against the bed, he complied with lusty desires and pummeled his meat deep into her while holding the belt leash. He fucked her fast and hard as she grunted and moaned with her mouth wide open, "Ug.. omg.. .ug.. ug... fuck... fuck..."

While others cheered as he fucked her, one of the girls bent herself over the bed next to Bonnie and looked right into her eyes. Then she taunted her while imitating her throbbing body, "Ohh... ohh... look at me... I'm Anna's mommy... and I love college cocks!!!"

Everyone laughed and the guy fucking her picked up his pace. Eventually he was pulling on the belt leash so hard with each thrust that he actually lifted her tits off bed. Immediately the other boys took the opportunity and took turns enjoying her sweet tender mouth while one guy pumped her from behind. Without much choice, she complied like a well-trained slave.

The 4 men violating my wife took turns and rotated their positions while one of the girls took out her phone and snapped photos and video clips. They pummeled her viciously like rabid animals that she must've came several times. Each time Bonnie came, she would arch her back and heave up her tits while moaning loudly into the cocks stuffed in her mouth.

At one point, one of the boys took a while trying to position himself until I realized he was trying to squeeze that fat cock into my wife's tight anus. Bonnie squealed and whimpered like a weakened prey, but was utterly helpless in stopping him as she was held down bent over the bed, arms tied behind her back, and fucked with a leash around her neck. She came a couple more times as the boys took turn savagely pumping her anal hole before she fell face down on the bed, whimpering and twitching uncontrollably.

Then one of the young men's eyes widened and suggested, "Hey, we gotta try that thing we saw in the video the other day!"

Their sudden suggestion had my wife instantly looking up with the most fearful and lustful look on her face. The others agreed and one of them lay down on the bed with his meat standing straight up like a pole. When they gave her leash a tug, Bonnie knew immediately what these horny men wanted. Reluctantly, she slowly climbed onto the guy with her wrists still bounded behind her and impaled herself onto his cock, releasing a low slow gasping moan as she slipped down onto it. When her cunt was completely stretched and filled, she voluntarily leaned forward and rested her cum sticky tits on his chest like a trained whore. The guy holding her leash then positioned himself behind her and pressed his throbbing cock deep into her anus as she whimpered like a conquered animal.

As the two studs started pumping her wrecked holes simultaneously, they yanked on her leash and pulled her tits off the guy's chest. She moaned wildly in ecstasy to the double fucking as they both pushed in and pulled out of her at the same time, filling her up with dual meats. She hadn't had so much meat in her for years and the sensation pushed her into a sexual trance. The remaining 2 guys got up to her face. She looked right into their eyes and without a word engulfed both cocks shoved into her mouth simultaneously. The 4 of them punished her mercilessly with their hard cocks, jeering and cheering the whole time at what a wonderful fuck she was.

While viciously stroking my cock to the scene, I suddenly had a wicked idea. I picked up my office phone and called my wife on her cell. When my wife recognized the ringtone, she snapped back to reality with a dreaded look in her eyes. At first everyone looked at each other and nobody picked up. However, I wouldn't give up and called again. Then one of the girls said to the other, "What if it is Anna's father? If we don't pick up he'll think something is wrong!"

So the girl taking the photos stopped and picked up my wife's phone while Bonnie tried to shake her head still with 2 thick cocks in her mouth. The girl clicked the answer button and then held the phone to my wife's fearful face while the 4 young men continued relentlessly pumping her. The moment she could hear the phone I eagerly asked, "Hey honey, how is the party?"

The guys took their cocks out of her mouth and my wife quickly replied back in between each thrust, "Oh... it is going well... baby. How are you at work?"

Whenever she stopped talking, the boys immediately shoved their cocks right back into her hungry mouth. I couldn't help but stroked my cock harder and faster at the sight of my wife's agony and humiliation. I told her I was still busy at work and wondered if they needed anything. Then I decided to tease her and asked, "So honey, did you get stuffed with a lot of meat?"

There was a sudden shocking look on her face and an awkward pause. Then I replied, "The BBQ, did you eat a lot?"

Relieved, she replied back, "Oh, yes... I ... I am stuffed with a lot of meat..."

The young people couldn't contain their giggling when they heard that and I almost laughed out loud myself. Then I asked her, "Hey, sounds like you're still eating. Are you talking with your mouthful?"

Humiliated, my wife reluctantly replied as they kept fucking her, "Just snacking... yes... a mouthful at a time..."

The 4 boys mouthed to each other and then grinned with an evil smirk. They decided to increase their pace and pumped my bounded wife with such force until she couldn't contain her panting and gasping. Immediately I asked, "What are you doing honey? You seemed out of breath."

In between her gasps she was barely able to reply, "Oh, sorry... I was ... I was ... on the treadmill earlier... so I'm... still a little out of breath."

I could hardly contain my chuckling when I heard her response. Lies, that's what successful marriages are based on. Finally, I wanted to humiliate her in front of her crowd and said to her, "Hey, I've been thinking about you all day... and I'm so horny. Did my slut miss me?"

My wife was visibly shaken by those words and pleaded with me while still being double stuffed in her love holes, "Please, don't make me say those words right now."

Playing dumb I asked her, "Why? Aren't you alone? Tell me my slut misses me. Don't keep me in suspense."

Reluctantly after a pause, my wife spoke out loud as the boys mercilessly pounded her, "Your ... your filthy slut misses you..."

The crowd tried to contain their giggles as I continued, "Tell me you miss my throbbing cock, baby."

Bonnie whimpered in shame while enjoying the double fuck she was receiving and reluctantly replied, "I miss your hard... throbbing... cock..."

With delight, I decided to finish the conversation by asking, "Moan for me baby, like you use to over the phone whenever we were part. You know you love teasing me with your sexy moans. Make me ache for you."

As the 2 young studs pummeled her hard, she let go of all her restraints and moaned loudly through the 2 cocks in her mouth. This made the boys so horny they picked up even more speed and pumped her until she tensed up and jerked out of control screaming in pleasure. It was one of her longest orgasm I've ever witnessed as she spazed uncontrollably for several minutes. All 4 boys couldn't hold it in and came immediately, cumming in her cunt, anus, and throat. I couldn't help it either as I popped my load all over my desk and made a mess. I complimented her on what a good little whore she was and that I couldn't wait to come home before hanging up.

They untied her and left her lying on the bed still twitching and jerking while covered from inside out with hot sticky cum. Then they dressed up and went back into the living room. Eventually after another 20 minutes or so, my daughter came out of her room with the boy and they all hung out in the living room. It was already very late and they started leaving 1 by 1 until my daughter was alone cleaning up and my wife came out. Bonnie told her she fell asleep in her room and asked her about the party.

By the time I got home, my daughter was already asleep in her room. I quickly got into my bedroom and found my wife sleeping under the cover. Without warning, I got on top of her and pinned her down. She was pleasantly surprised by my sexual aggression and I fucked her that night like I haven't for a long while. Since that evening, our sex life was rejuvenated and we were literally fucking like animals every day. I don't think my wife ever found out why and frankly I don't think she cared either. She just loved the sexual attention and the fucking she was receiving.

I'm not really sure to this day what those young people did with the photos and videos they had taken of my wife. However, my daughter told me that every time they had a school break, her friends both new and old were very eager to have a party at our house. She complimented my wife and said she must've been the best party host ever that her friends wanted more.

Whenever she did, I would chuckle and reply in front of my wife, "Well, you know your mother bent over on her hands and knees to make your party great."


12