Party in Need of a Mana Supply

Story Info
Layonne is hired to supply Mana to a party of Sorceresses.
6.1k words
4.7
5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
King__Cum
King__Cum
46 Followers

As Layonne pushed open the tavern door, he realized right away that this wasn't the usual home for ruffians and scoundrels that he was used to on the streets of Thunemon. The air in the tavern smelled of... well it didn't smell of anything at all, actually. So rarely did Layonne breathe in air that wasn't the result of spilled ale and sweat that the lack of a scent itself stung his nostrils.

As he made his way towards the corner table, selected by his proprietors as the location for their upcoming meeting, he took note of how un-sticky the floor was. That's what was odd about this place, the absence of anything that gave a tavern its character. In its place was sterility and cleanliness, all the way down to the patrons.

Layonne took a seat at the table and gazed out at the riff-raff. While there was, admittedly, a large variety of people here, they all had a particular feel about them. There were some of middling wealth, dressed in comfortable yet tight clothing. Clearly, they were the taskmasters over other folks, those hard and smelly workers one would find in nearly every other tavern in Thunemon. A group of warriors in gilded armor sat at another table drinking beer in celebration, though carefully enough not to get even a speck of alcohol on their pristine wear. There were even folk with clear ties to magic huddled together around a mountainous stack of tomes, pouring over sorceries and research silently with a crystal glass of wine at their side.

Layonne felt like he didn't belong here.

His clothes, while new and clean and free of tears, didn't have nearly the level of thought put into their design as even the lowliest of patrons in this bar. They were simple, and they would have been worse if not for the up-front payment of thirty gold he had received from the job office for the task he is here to partake in. Thirty gold at a time was new to him, and having it all at once was an incredible exercise in restraint. He was told that this money was for supplies for the job, and that a far greater sum would await him if he was able to perform his duties adequately.

Layonne gave a serving girl three silver pieces for a flagon of ale, the bitter stuff, and sat silently. He set his mind to thinking about the job he was in for, a job that he knew precious little about. He knew that he was looking out for three sorceresses, and so kept his eyes trained on the main door of the building.

Within one minute of him taking the first sip of his ale, they entered. Though Layonne had never seen these women before, he knew immediately that they must have been the ones who had posted the notice. Even among the high-class clientele in the tavern, they stood out. The three women were gorgeous, drawing the attention of the warriors who were finally distracted enough to accidentally knock a flagon over, ruining the crystal-clean look of the paladin on the far end of the table. Layonne, too, found himself transfixed by the radiant aura around them. So strong was the urge to look, that he found himself shook back to reality when one of them finally greeted him.

"Hello, are you Layonne?" the tall one with the fiery red hair said. Her eyes were the same shade of burning ember, a fire strong enough to melt your heart.

"Uhh..." Layonne began, stumbling over his words for merely a second before he managed to put on a face of vague professionalism. "Yes, I am," he said, reaching out to shake her hand. "I understand that you three are in need of a Mana Supply?"

- - - - - - - - - -

For the entire length of written history, magic has been the lifeblood of the world of Freyusia. Spells are used for every conceivable purpose, from something as mundane as cleaning a house to activities as grandiose as overthrowing empires. Magic speaks to the duality of all living creatures, as some use it for personal gain and still others use it altruistically. And magic power itself is formed of a duality between those who use it, and those who can power it.

Women are the only sex that have the ability to use magic. Every woman has some small amount of natural magical ability, but those natural gifts must be honed if they want to do anything of meaning with it. From a young age, many of the wealthier families send their daughters to various academies across the world, to allow their magical prowess to grow and develop. With such power, women have found their way into the highest seats of power across the land. Nearly every queendom is ruled by a magical monarch, and at her side will always sit a high sorceress, whose power is wholly dedicated to the good of their realm. But women cannot merely use magic without spending their reserve of Mana. The more powerful the spell, the more Mana gets drained from them. While women can use Mana for their own magical purposes, they lack the ability to generate Mana on their own.

Men are the only sex that have the ability to naturally generate Mana. Unlike women, they are unable to use it. Because of this, a natural symbiosis has formed between the sexes. While women hold most of the power in the world, it is understood that without the Mana supplied by men, they would rule little more than the house they live in. Because of this, Mana is considered a highly sought after and valuable currency. While some Mana is stored and kept stocked on shelves for personal uses, the purity of Mana drains very quickly over time. Extremely powerful sorceresses must keep a supply of Mana handy in order to facilitate the use of their most potent magical spells. And that often implies hiring men to become a supply of consistent Mana for the duration of their studies.

For the Mana that is the source of all the power of all the witches and sorceresses in the world is found within the semen of men.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Three days?" Layonne asked, quizzically. That was quite a long time for one man to be the Mana Supply for even a single magic-user, nonetheless three sorceresses at once. But Azrielle, the red-headed sorceress, simply repeated her request.

"Yes, three days. We will be traveling by caravan east to Dastrodil, following the trade road until we get there. We will be taking turns coaching the carriage until we arrive, and your responsibilities will be merely to stay within the caravan and supply us with Mana if we are to come across an ambush. I am certain the lodgings will be to your liking."

Azrielle spoke with a soft but commanding grace, almost that of a princess. Layonne could feel himself being drawn in by her words, hypnotically nodding along with her suggestions before snapping himself back. "I'm not sure I'd be able to do a full three-day journey..." Layonne said, "I need to work, to make coin or else the debtors will come after me again." He subconsciously rubbed his left arm as he said this, remembering a particularly nasty scrap he had gotten in with the henchman his landlord had sent after him.

"I think you'll find that won't be a problem," said the blonde sorceress sitting to Azrielle's left. Layonne recalled her introducing herself as Daliah, before proceeding to not say another word for the entire conversation. Her movements as she reached into a small traveler's satchel were mechanical, and professional. Even the way she sat during the conversation, not moving a muscle, as if expending as little energy as was necessary, gave Layonne the idea that she was all business. Out of the bag, she pulled out a sack filled with metal, closed tightly at the top, which made a great THUD on the table, even though it was rather gently placed.

"Four-hundred gold coins for the journey. Half now, half when we arrive," she said, matter-of-factly. Layonne was mesmerized by the bag of coins, almost as entranced as when he saw the sorceresses in the first place.

Four...HUNDRED gold? He nearly drooled on himself thinking about it. This is more money than Layonne had ever had in his entire life, even if you added up every copper and silver piece he ever parted with. All of this for a simple Mana Supply job? Even for one that lasted three days, which was far from normal, this was quite a lot of money to be paying. Layonne allowed himself to fall out of stupor and back to rational thinking.

"Why this much? What business do you three have in Dastrodil?"

"Our business is ours, and ours alone," said the black-haired sorceress, whose lengthy hair was pulled back into a tight bun as rigid and unchanging as her personality. "We are looking for a Mana Supplier that asks no questions, except for 'Would you like your Mana now?' and 'How much would you like?' Hence the pay grade for this job." Her tone was strict, but there was a playfulness to it, as if she were toying with just how much she could get away with.

"There is no need for such secrecy, Zeraphina," proclaimed Azrielle, authoritative yet gentle all at once. "This journey of ours is no small undertaking. If this man is to accompany us, then I find it right that we let him know at least some of the details." At this, she turned back to Layonne. While the muscles of her face did not move even an inch, her demeanor slowly shifted from a slight playfulness to an understated seriousness.

"Our quest is urgent, and of grave importance. While we are not free to give you all the details before you agree to set out, let it be known that the presence of a Mana Supply is vital. The journey from here to Dastrodil takes us through the Marchfen Woods. If you've lived here any small amount of time then you know how unpredictable those roads can be, especially at night. A journey that long could spell disaster for us if it weren't for a fresh supply of Mana keeping us spellbound. We sorceresses commune often. From a great number of them who have passed through this village, we have heard tales about your particular brand of Mana. We need you to help us."

With this, Azrielle slid back into her chair. Her gaze remained trained on Layonne. He, too, had to slink backwards. As the conversation grew more intense, he was leaning forward more and more, as if doing so would help him gather more information. The speech whipped around in his mind, as quick as a spell. How treacherous could this mission be? Was it truly worth hundreds of gold coins if it meant his life was in danger?

Was he really the only man who could help them?

He found no reason to distrust the sorceresses. Azrielle did not present as someone who would lie to him. He broke her gaze for just a second to look down at the table, gathering his final thoughts before finally responding to her offer. He looked up at her once more.

"Fine. I shall travel with you."

Azrielle's demeanor instantly softened. A look of mild relief washed over her face. It seemed to Layonne that as convincing as she could be, there was always some creeping doubt in her mind whether he would take the journey. She turned to each of her companions, back and forth, giving them a quick nod of approval of which each responded back in turn.

"We have our Mana Supply, girls."

Layonne felt anxious hearing this. In all of the intensity of the conversation, he nearly forgot the actual job he had signed up for. "When will we be shipping out?" he asked.

Daliah stood up from the table, placing her hands on it mechanically. "We leave tomorrow at first light. We have a room here at the inn that we would like you to stay in."

Zeraphina leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. The action caused one pale calf to slither through the slat in her dress, revealing itself to the world. "We may leave tomorrow, but our work must begin tonight," she said, crossing her arms and pushing her attention towards Azrielle. The fiery sorceress nodded, and turned to address Layonne.

"Indeed," she said, standing up to match Daliah. "We must all retire to our room together. We are more than glad that you have chosen to accompany us, but tests must be done to ensure that the quality of your Mana is as potent as we have heard."

Layonne stood up out of politeness for the two standing sorceresses. Zeraphina followed along at her own pace, slowly standing up to match the group. Layonne could feel a slight tightness forming in his pants as he agreed to follow the sorceresses upstairs. Little did he know of just how different this test would be compared to what he was used to.

- - - - - - - - - -

Layonne was not new to the world of being a Mana Supply. He found it to be quite a fun job when he could get it from the job office. Only rarely did a magic user ever come through the town, but Layonne made sure he got those jobs when they showed up. For him, the job meant getting paid to ejaculate. He was doing it on a near daily basis anyways, why not earn some money doing it as well?

Since most sorceresses only passed through for a single day in the town as they traveled off to bigger and better cities, Layonne always thought of himself as a quick-fill recharge station. Someone to whom a sorceress can go, get a quick Mana resupply, then be off for greater adventures. As such, his experience with the job often went exactly the same way. He would masturbate, the sorceress would accept his seed either as a snack or as a lotion, maybe he would provide them with one or two shots of Mana to go, and then they would be on their way. Clean and efficient, and the jobs usually paid well enough for the time invested into them.

Now, lying here on the bed in the inn room completely naked, surrounded on each side and at the foot of the bed by the sorceresses, he realized that this job was going to be quite different.

"So..." Layonne said, only slightly embarrassed at the situation he found himself in, "what kind of tests are we going to be doing here?"

Azrielle was standing just at the foot of the bed, looking directly down at Layonne. She scanned every inch of his naked body, stopping very subtly each time her eyes passed over his rigid member. "Our tests today are twofold," she proclaimed, pushing her knees up to the bed and kneeling herself down in between Layonne's spread legs. She held up her index finger.

"One: we must test the potency of your Mana. No matter how we do this test, we will be guaranteed to get results. We must see that your Mana is as strong as other passing sorceresses have told us it is." With her left hand, she gripped Layonne's calf. Layonne flinched only slightly, surprised by her willingness to touch him. No other sorceresses seemed even willing to touch a non-magic-user in his limited experience of being a Mana Supply. With her right hand, she held up two fingers.

"Two: we need to test some of the latest theories brought about in Hexford University in Lanathrian. It is a prestigious place for sorceresses to study the properties of magic in all its forms. Lately, there have been examinations into the strength of Mana given different absorption methods. While we cannot try all of these in one night, we can certainly try some of the more vigorously studied methods. It is not often that we get live samples, so our tests up to now have been inconclusive at best."

Azrielle began sliding her left hand up Layonne's calf, quickly reaching his thigh and then traveling dangerously close to the base of his shaft, stopping just before sweet relief could be found in her touch. It was at this point that Daliah spoke.

"With your permission, we might begin the tests now." She, too, climbed her way onto the bed. She took her spot to Layonne's right, and took his hand into hers. Her touch was a pure angelic softness, and yet as calculated as her words.

"We've found that heavy stimulation can cause a subject to produce much more Mana than usual," said Zeraphina, already kneeling at Layonne's left side. "We are willing to allow you the honor of feeling a sorceresses touch, only for the sake of these tests. You'd best consider yourself lucky." Her aggressive demeanor was matched with a forceful grab of Layonne's pectoral muscle. She rubbed her hand up and down, sliding all around past his nipple, chest, and collarbone.

Layonne was flabbergasted at his situation, which seemed to escalate far quicker than he thought possible when he was discussing the job with the sorceresses downstairs not ten minutes ago. He couldn't possibly turn back now. Nor would he want to.

"You may do whatever you require. I will do as you ask of me," he said to the three of them, caught in the bliss of a gentle massage from all angles.

With this permission freely given, Azrielle finally completed her hand's journey as she slides her fingers up Layonne's length, wrapping them around his shaft and giving a firm grip to his now throbbing dick. "Let's begin the test, girls. We will start with extraction method six."

Not a moment passes after Azrielle says these magic words before the test began in earnest. The first sensation that struck Layonne was the warmth of a mouth wrapped around his package. Looking down towards his lower half, he saw nothing but the fiery-red hair of Azrielle as it bobbed itself up and down, pushing his cock into and out of her mouth with a wonderfully mechanical precision.

At the same time as this wonderous sensation was taking place, the other two sorceresses began to fulfill their duties. Daliah took Layonne's hand in and lifted it to her breast. Layonne instinctively gripped his hand, squeezing her massive bust as an animal might grab a branch to hold on for dear life. With her other hand, she slowly swiveled delicate circles around his abdomen, occasionally making the trip to the very base of his shaft before once again rounding her way up and down his belly.

Zeraphina, too, had a job to do. She leaned in close to Layonne's face and looked him in the eyes. "Be sure to enjoy this, almost nobody has felt the touch of a sorceress before. Never mind three at once." She pushed her head towards his and locked herself into a forceful kiss. Layonne closed his eyes and allowed himself to be swept away into the multitude of sensations he was feeling.

He enjoyed the smooth strokes of half a dozen palms and five times as many deft fingertips traversing their way across the landscape of his body. As they journeyed from one location to the next, they stayed for just long enough to place a firm caress before continuing their exploration in a different direction. The uncertainty of where the hands would go next filled Layonne with an anxious longing, a powerful desire to discover just what the sorceresses had next in store for him.

All the while, Azrielle continued to work her own magic on his cock. Her hands never ceased rubbing along his thighs as her tongue swirled its way around the peak of his dick, as if performing a lengthy and intricate incantation. Occasionally, her hands would make their way towards his balls, giving them a brief squeeze before continuing to rub along his lower half.

Daliah's grip was gentle, breaking the illusion she had once maintained of a no-nonsense paladin. Her grip now was that of a nurse, or a caring mother, as she gripped Layonne's hand in hers as she led it along the length of her body. Most of the journey was spent at her breasts, between which Layonne's arm found itself nestled. The warmth of her bosom matched the tenderness of the affection Daliah was showing to him at this moment.

Zeraphina, on the other hand, was quite forceful in her actions. Her kiss had planted itself onto Layonne's lips what felt like minutes ago, and never once ceased its aggressive push. Almost as soon as the walls of his mouth were breached, her tongue had managed to sneak its way into a meeting with his own, swirling around in a pattern almost exactly aligned with the feeling of Azrielle down below.

Layonne could do nothing but lie back on top the thick and heavy blankets, sinking deeper into the bliss of this moment. Never before had a treatment so glorious ever been provided to him, particularly on the job. Layonne let out a brief chuckle which, by the time it escaped his lips and passed into Zeraphina's, had turned more into a moan of pleasure. All of this wonderful loving treatment...

King__Cum
King__Cum
46 Followers
12