Party in Need of a Mana Supply

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he was getting paid for it.

He finally felt his moment begin to arrive, far sooner than he had hoped for. With so much stimulation across every inch of his body, he was powerless to stop it. With his right hand currently housed within the bust of Daliah, and his mouth locked in an eternal battle with Zeraphina's, he was unable to provide Azrielle with proper warning before he felt the explosive sensation of orgasm rise up within him.

His cock pulsed vigorously, launching a wave of Mana directly into the sorceress' mouth. While the initial burst caught her by surprise, the subsequent ones were promptly swallowed with diligence. Every shockwave of pleasure was accompanied by the gulping sensation of Azrielle's throat, as if she were extracting the maximum amount of fluid from Layonne's balls to fuel her reserves of magical power. She finished him off, complete with one final cleaning of his dick from the base all the way up to the tip. She lifted herself off of his cock and swallowed his Mana.

"Oh, my gods..." Azrielle uttered, causing the two other sorceresses to shift their attention away from Layonne and towards the red-headed woman. "This is... I've never felt so much power from a single Mana Source before."

Azrielle raised her hand to eye level, and placed her palm facing flat upwards. Within her hand, a small ball of fire appeared, hovering stagnant in place, and yet filled with the potential energy of an explosive blast. Quickly, the fireball changed into a green gust, whipping itself into a frenzy. One by one, it shifted into a multitude of colors and textures, each one distinct from the last and yet moving so quickly between each that the human eye could just barely make out each one.

"Those elemental transfusions are the quickest I've ever seen," said Zeraphina, moving herself towards Azrielle to get a close look at the capricious display. Daliah followed as well, leaving Layonne alone on the bed in the post-orgasmic bliss of a proper Mana-milking session, the likes of which no living man had experienced before.

Azrielle continued manipulating her magics, performing various tests of the strength and malleability of her spells. From a single illumination spell which had approached the brightness of the sun in full daylight, to a wave of shadow deftly handcrafted into paper-thin sheets through the air, her abilities appeared more potent than she had ever seen.

"I can feel that it has only just begun to dissipate, as well..." she said, releasing her casting to turn her attention to the other curious sorceresses. "The rumors we heard are true... this Mana Source is simply unlike anything I've ever experienced."

Layonne leaned himself up onto his elbows, weakly, just in time to catch Daliah and Zeraphina turning their attention from Azrielle to him. They had a look of ferocity in their eyes, a mix of want and need coming over both of them. They stepped towards the bed, and each found a spot straddling one of Layonne's legs.

"You must provide us with more Mana," Zeraphina commanded, gripping Layonne's wilting cock and beginning a firm stroking motion. "I need to feel this power for myself."

Daliah began to rub her hands against Layonne's abdomen. "Yes, we both shall require a full sample of your Mana," she said, "Please provide it to us posthaste."

Layonne couldn't deny these sorceresses their desire, not that he could stop them from extracting everything they needed. Zeraphina twisted her wrist back and forth on his shaft, aided by the natural lubricant still on him from Azrielle's recent oral examination. The experience proved too pleasurable for him, and he found himself hardening up again within her palm.

Daliah finished her stroking of Layonne's lower half as Zeraphina continued to refine her own. Daliah turned to Azrielle and asked "What is the most effective way to ensure we get the full supply of Mana?" Azrielle took her eyes off of her hands for the first time since receiving her shot of Mana. She began to walk back towards the bed, laying down on her stomach in between Layonne's legs.

"I found the work I did with my tongue quite rewarding," she said, her face mere inches from his manhood. Even as she spoke, Zeraphina did not let up on her twisting motion. One particular spin gave Layonne a shock of pleasure which rippled through his body as a lightning-fast euphoric rush. Azrielle closed her fingers together and placed them beneath each of Layonne's testicles, simply lifting them as if to display them to Daliah.

"These are the source of the Mana," she said, "I would recommend a vigorous application of saliva to this area in particular." Layonne felt quite dirty having his cock and balls talked about in this way, as if he were merely a tool being used for the extraction of Mana and nothing else. The more he thought about it, though, the more he realized that was exactly what he was in this moment. He was hired for this specific purpose, and had to give in to the whims of the clientele.

His thoughts were interrupted by the warm sensation of Daliah taking Azrielle's suggestion to heart. Her tongue was slithering its way around his balls, causing a sudden cremasteric pull in his lower half. This effect simply brought his balls together, in prime location for Daliah to smother them both in her warm saliva. Zeraphina also wasted no time in applying Azrielle's lessons, as she swiftly and deftly throated Layonne's cock in one quick motion.

Layonne let out an audible gasp. The feeling of a fully sheathed erection mixed with the velvety blanket of sloppy spit around his testicles was overwhelming. Layonne tightened up at the sudden warmth and promptly blasted out a fresh river of Mana, painting Zeraphina's throat with a powerful burst of the thick fluid. Zeraphina simply held her sheath down, occasionally gulping when the flow became too great for her mouth. Otherwise, she made no motion, merely providing an orifice for Layonne to empty himself within. Layonne found himself bucking with each orgasmic spasm, trying to somehow drive his member even deeper. He couldn't find a way to get any farther in, as the entirety of his ejaculating cock was already fully engulfed in Zeraphina's mouth.

As Zeraphina swallowed the last of the Mana, her eyes lit up. She quickly pulled herself away from his dick, which left her mouth with a satisfying "pop". She turned to Azrielle quickly and was too shocked to say anything but "wow."

"You feel it too, don't you?" asked Azrielle, to which Zeraphina simply nodded. The sorceress was speechless. She, too, began to channel her magic, lifting her hands to her head and focusing. While her magic was not as visually stunning as Azrielle's, Layonne could feel the gravity in the room shift. When Zeraphina opened her eyes, they glowed with a radiant energy that drew Layonne into them.

His gaze was interrupted, however, by the grip of a tender hand on the base of his dick. Daliah grabbed a hold of him with her left hand, and her right hand dutifully cupped his balls, squeezing and prodding them to create more Mana. Her left hand began stroking in a well-timed mechanical rhythm, which paced itself perfectly with the motion she was making on his sack. "I'll need to test this myself," she said, and straddled Layonne's left leg as she bent her face closer towards his manhood.

The stroking of both of her hands continued relentlessly as she inserted the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her neck swiveled back and forth and her tongue swirled like a hurricane as she began to suck and slurp in rhythm with the twisting and sliding of her hand, slick with Zeraphina's leftover saliva. Layonne's eyes rolled upwards, and while his neck muscles worked hard to continue looking at this dazzling display of Mana extraction, he had to eventually succumb to the pleasure as he let his head fall backwards onto the pillow.

Looking straight up at the ceiling, he could hear Azrielle and Zeraphina reciting mystical incantations and remarking just how powerful they seemed to be. At the same time, his nerves were receiving shock after slippery shock of warmth as Daliah methodically twisted and slurped down his dick. Layonne could feel his cock twitching, a telltale sign of inevitable Mana overflow, and in response Daliah tightened her grip, and shifted her motions to a straight-up to straight-down tug. Layonne couldn't stand this nigh-on academic display of Mana-milking, and released a flow into Daliah's mouth.

As pulse after pulse of semen shot from his cock, Daliah gulped it down without hesitation. Each shockwave of orgasm came with a squeezing from her hand, as if his dick were an udder being relieved of its milk. Layonne continued to blast his hot seed down her throat until he finally ceased, lying back on the bed in the afterglow of a job well done.

The three sorceresses finally left him, all for the better, as Layonne no longer had even an ounce of energy or Mana left to give. As he lay motionless, dazed and in a waking dream, the three magic-users began cavorting with each other, discussing the results of their sensual experiments.

"I feel as powerful as I ever have..." said Daliah, clenching and un-clenching her fists as particles of glowing light began to emanate from her palm. "And I only received the third injection of Mana. Even though the male excretions become less vigorous with each, I am still overwhelmed with energy."

"I agree," replied Zeraphina, who had taken a seat at the table, quickly scrawling down notes and carefully recording data. "How are you feeling, Azrielle? You got the first injection, so you would know best the full effect of this human's Mana."

Azrielle waited, pondering for a moment, and took in all the sensations she felt. "It is an almost overwhelming feeling of power. It is as Berrylia spoke when she returned from her travel here all those years ago." She paused, just for a moment, as if a thought was forming which she hesitated to speak.

"I feel..." she started, looking towards the others for confirmation.

"I feel as I did before The Separation..." interrupted Daliah, finishing the statement that all three Sorceresses knew to be true.

They pondered amongst themselves, each turning to look towards Layonne, who now lay asleep on top of the ruffled bedding, naked and glistening from where the three sorceresses drew their newfound power. They stared for a full minute, wondering if the power they felt was truly theirs, or merely a figment of their imagination. Zeraphina broke the silence.

"Do you think that perhaps this human is-" she began, but was cut off by Azrielle.

"He may be, he may not be," she interrupted, knowing better than to push forth raw speculation before all appropriate tests could be done. "But we will have three days on the road to Dastrodil to truly explore that option. We have performed only small magics in this room, lest we destroy the whole inn by accident. But we will have plenty of open spaces on the road to truly test the power of Layonne's Mana. Only then do I think it prudent to judge what we really have in front of us."

The three women looked again towards Layonne, who was caught in a comical daze of sleep. So unfitting was this image of him compared to the energy that flowed through the spellcasters at this moment, that Daliah gave a quick chuckle. "Well, it seems our hero is in need of rest after the experiment we put him through. I can only hope that he can maintain some level of wake during the day tomorrow, as I have many an experiment I would need to try on him."

Zeraphina finally finished writing her notes and stood up, speaking in a grave tone. "Others at Hexford know about him now. Berrylia spoke of him to us, which means she spoke of him with everyone. If he IS any more than he seems, we will have to protect him, and keep him out of dangerous hands."

Azrielle nodded. "We will keep him close to us. We will begin tonight, with method fourteen. By keeping his body warm with ours, he may produce more Mana during his future ejaculations. Tomorrow we will ride as soon as the dawn breaks, but tonight we should let him rest. And I think it prudent to not let him in on every detail that we have discussed tonight. Not until we know for sure."

The three Sorceresses all agreed, and began to undress themselves to prepare for the night. Daliah finished first, and went to grab the blankets from underneath Layonne, who did not stir. She pulled the blankets out from him and took a spot along his right side. She faced herself towards him, wrapped her leg over his, and pressed her bosom into his side, taking his arm and encasing herself within his embrace.

Azriella and Zeraphina, too, finished removing their garments. Azriella took a similar spot to Daliah, only against Layonne's left side. Zeraphina, having no spot left for her, pushed herself against Azriella. She was distant from their Mana Supply, but the warmth of her body underneath the blanket was sure to help during the night. The three sorceresses soon joined Layonne in slumber.

- - - - - - - - - -

Layonne slowly opened his eyes and awoke in a pitch-dark room. A warmth was flowing over him, both mental and physical. He could remember the events of the night before, a milking of Mana the like of which neither he, nor any living man, had experienced before. As his vision accustomed itself to the darkness, he turned his neck to the right, only to see Daliah's face resting right next to his. Her nude body was pressed tightly against his, and he felt her heaving breasts wax and wane with each breath, pushing themselves into his side.

He looked to his left and saw Azrielle, now calm and entranced in a dream, and he felt her leg wrapped on top of his, her soft skin rubbing frictionless and smooth against him. Further past Azrielle, he saw that Zeraphina had rested her face into his open palm, pinning him down in a most delightful way. Her cheek was squished into his hand, giving her previously-hard demeanor a softness that Layonne never expected to see.

He was wrapped in a blanket of Sorceresses, in bliss and comfort. He felt safe and secure, like he hadn't felt in years. He could feel their breathing against him, gentle and consistent, and he began to subconsciously match his own breathing to theirs. Soon after, he fell asleep, dreaming of the wonderful adventure that was to come tomorrow morning. He knew that this job was going to be lucrative, in more ways than one. For he was their Mana Supply, and his duty was with them.

12