Party like it’s 2099 - Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are definitely some creative people here. Like the guy dancing not far from me with no crotch to his pants; his huge erection on display for all to see and touch. Projected around the base of his cock is a hologram facade of an old fashioned church complete with a steeple housing a tiny soundless bell swaying back and forth. His dick and balls are protruding through its open doors.

Above the church's entrance is a neon looking sign that reads "Minister of love". After two seconds the text of the sign changes to, "All are well-CUM". He is obviously on some kind of meds to maintain his erection but regardless it is an impressive cock and I can't help but stare at it.

I watch curiously as quite a few guests, both women and men, dance past him giving his erection a squeeze, stroke or a kiss, as if his cock is some kind of a sexual good luck charm. At one point a woman nonchalantly backs up to him and slides her wet pussy up and down his beautiful dick as she, and everyone around them, cheer and chat "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!", as they all continue to dance. She barely misses a beat when she orgasms less than a minute later.

Observing the crowd of partiers I notice other common themes. Perhaps because death is such an ingrained element in our society, religious symbols abound. Beautifully carved ornate crosses of light in various sizes and colors seem to be prevalent, positioned on backs, chests, arms and genitals.

Not far from me is a large muscular guy dancing closely with a very pretty young man. They have matching three dimensional crosses made out of colorful cocks magically sliding in and out of their asses. Back at the bar a naked woman sips her drink innocently while Stars of David pulsate around her nipples and bald pussy, changing color and size, hypnotically drawing you in.

There are lots of other popular motifs as well. Numerous pretty topless girls have flowering vines growing up and around their legs and bodies, blossoming along their breasts, accentuating or covering their genitalia.

Herds of meticulously rendered animal illustrations roar silently or proudly stare back at me with glowing eyes. Lions and wolves share the dance floor with stags and unicorns. A flock of pure white, blue and pink angel wings, not unlike those worn by the woman in gold, sprout from the backs of dozens of dancers scattered all around the landscape.

As captivating as this neon menagerie is, I make sure to periodically glance over to the escalator exit, not wanting to miss Clara when she arrives. My heart leaps when I finally spy her familiar face emerging up the steps and into the party. She obviously remembered her holo-nodes because instantly a thick bushy fox tail sprouts from her butt, and cute matching fox ears grow from her head.

I dance over to her and she smiles when she finally notices me among the dark shadows and flashing lights.

Stopping three feet away I shout, "Hey foxy lady, fancy meeting you here!"

"Hi honey! I'm so glad you made it!" Clara answers. It's only after an awkward pause do we remember it's actually OK to touch and we give each other a warm hug and squeal with happiness in each other's arms, ecstatic to be out and doing something fun, naughty, and in person.

"Oh, here, I got you a rum and Coke Plus," I say, handing Clara her pouch and straw.

"Awww, thanks babe! You're so thoughtful!" Clara says, wrapping her arm around me and giving me a squeeze. "It's been way too long since we've done this," she says before placing the straw between her lips and taking a long sip of her drink.

I lean over near the side of her head and shout over the music, "Is anyone else coming?"

Clara nods no, "I called James, Mei and Marcus but they all had excuses. Farshid said he would try to make it, but he's full of crap! He always says that and never comes out. Looks like it's just you and me, babe!"

The music shifts to something new that I never heard before and Clara suddenly blurts out, "I love this song! Come on, let's dance!"

"Woohoo!" She shrieks with joy, stretching one arm victoriously up in the air while grabbing my hand with the other and tugging me deep into the dance area.

I'm used to virtual parties with my friends where we holo-link and dance and mingle with 3D projections of each other, but those parties are absolutely sterile compared to this. This is so alive! It's so weird to actually "feel" the bodies of flesh and blood people all around me.

Not only do these dancers bump and occasionally grind against me but even when they don't actually touch me I can literally feel the heat radiating off them. And it's not just the heightened sense of touch, I can actually smell their sweat mixed with various perfumes and colognes.

At home, if I threw a virtual party, my apartment's Interactive System would supplement the holo images of my friends with fictitious background dancers to make the party more festive, but they are all generic and lack any real personality or uniqueness. By contrast, glancing around at the people partying near me, everyone here is striving to express their individuality.

It has to be a good hour that we dance hard and sweat freely and It feels great to really just let loose both physically and emotionally. I can tell my body isn't used to this though, and despite the hour of daily yoga I do and the additional hour in my home gym of cardio and fitness training, I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be sore the next couple of days.

"Hey, I need some water," I shout leaning in next to Clara's ear to make sure she can hear me above the din of the music.

She nods and smiles and we head off to the makeshift bar. Later as we sip our waters Clara leans in and says, "So, you want to check out some of the Play Pens?"

I instantly feel a tingle dance across my body and my heart beat a little faster. Dancing is great but the main reason for coming here tonight was to have sex and that happens in the Play Pens.

"Sure," I nod. Suddenly I feel as nervous as if it was my first time. It crosses my mind to order a stiffer drink but before I can actually do it, Clara is tugging me by the hand again, leading me away from the glow of the dance area, back through the dark dead store, along another strip of LED lights.

We eventually come to a spot where the lit path branches off into five choices, each indicated with a light of a different color, and Clara stops. Like the five fingers of an open hand the colored strips of light lead through the darkness towards their corresponding makeshift "playpens", each aglow in its matching color, giving the horizon the impression of a five color rainbow.

Moans, and what I assume are cries of pleasure, call out anonymously in the dark. Honestly they could just as easily be mistaken for exclamations of pain if it weren't for the occasional chats of "Yes!", and "Harder!", and "Fuck me!". It's weird how moans and grunts of pleasure and pain often sound exactly the same, or how too much pleasure can overwhelm your senses becoming unwanted and how certain moments of pain can lead to relief crossing over to pleasure.

The sounds of sex are now louder than the distant music and I think of all these people fucking just feet away from me. It's thrilling to know that I could be minutes away from having sex myself, and that thought makes my pussy and nipples buzz with anticipation.

"Which room do you want to try?" Clara says, looking at me with a devilish grin.

I look from her to my choices written in light and color, then back to her, unsure of what to pick. "What are the options again? It's been awhile, I forget what they are."

Clara pause for a sec then says, "Ummm, green is 'kisses and cuddles'; blue is for couples or one on one; yellow is strictly same sex; ummm, purple is group and multi partner sex; and red is extreme, you know '63ers, S and M and crazy shit!" she explains.

I stare at the lighted paths for a moment almost expecting the correct choice to glow brighter than the others. You might be surprised but the most popular playpen by far is the 'kisses and cuddles' room.

As much as everyone is sex starved, in this age of seclusion we are even more deprived of intimacy. The SPA units are great for simulated intercourse and even though they have oral tools that do a wonderful job duplicating fellatio and cunnilingous, they are not meant for, or capable of, kissing. They also can't provide the feeling of a person's body lying next to you.

Companies like Cuddlers and Snuggle-Eze, have made fortunes creating what are basically life size male and female realistic pillows, specifically designed for lonely people to cuddle and hold in bed.

They are covered in a synthetic skin, which has the same temperature and texture as that of a living person. Their chests' rise and fall mimicking the sound and feel of breathing, and if you put your ear to them you can hear a very realistic sounding artificial heart beat. The best ones are rather expensive and can even be crafted into a copy of a person of your choice. Celebrity lookalikes, both past and present, are extremely popular.

Clara nudges me with her elbow after a couple of seconds and says, "You know you want to try red you slut!" and bursts out laughing.

I look at her horrified for a split second even though I realize she's joking, then laugh with her.

With the tension broken I say "You want to skip green, blue, and yellow, and head over to purple?"

Clara links her arm in mine and says, "Ann, I like the way you think!" and we head in that direction.

Groans, moans, cries and whimpers greet us as we enter the purple playpen as well as the lingering musk of sex. Further in we spy groups and small clusters of undulating sweaty naked bodies in various positions on several inflatable mattresses, all moving at different tempos. It's such an incredible turn on to see and smell live sex.

Just to the right of the entrance is another series of glass cases setup as a bar and Clara and I instinctively mosey over in that direction even though our eyes are transfixed on the unabashed display of pure sex at the back of the room.

It takes a deep baritone voice from behind the bar to draw my eyes from the steamy scene.

"Welcome ladies, what will it be?"

Turning to look at the bartender I'm speechless as my eyes land on possibly the handsomest man I've ever seen, at least in person, smiley down at me. He's probably eight inches taller than me and I'm five foot eight.

My eyes move over his perfectly sculpted bare torso, and although the display case is blocking my view of his body from the waist down, I have a sneaking suspicion he is completely naked. Embarrassing I have to admit my only response to his question is to giggle and to clutch at Clara's arm.

Clara, who is still absorbed by the erotic show, slowly turns to me, "What?"

I can feel her gradually shift to face the bartender and even my normally boisterous friend is held silent.

"Can I get you ladies something to drink?" he says, waiting patiently for our answer. His smile is unwavering and softens his perfectly chiseled features.

Clara finally finds her voice, "Hi there, handsome. Is it hot in here or is it just you?" She pauses to devour him with her eyes, "Mmmm, mmm, mmm." She seems lost in fantasy for a second as she fully absorbs the sight of this man. "Sorry, drink, yes." she chuckles, "Can we have two rum and Coke Pluses, please? Thank you, gorgeous."

I'd check to see if she is salivating but I'm not taking my eyes off tall and sexy.

"You got it," he responds good naturedly.

The bartender turns to fix our drinks and my eyes slide down the bare broad "V" of his back to his muscular, round, naked ass. Tingles of arousal ripple throughout my body. I have no doubt Clara is checking out his sexy butt as well. After taking a good long look we turn to each other and bust out in giggles again.

As our laughter ebbs, Clara's gaze shifts downward to the display case.

"Hey look, they have toys and stuff for sale. Did you bring anything with you?" she says.

I examine the contents of the case, "Huh? No. You mean like lube? I didn't even think of it," I say.

Unlike the empty cases I passed on the way to the party, this one is filled with dildos, vibrators, bottles of lubricants and other sexually oriented paraphernalia. I've never shopped in person for anything in my life and I have to admit it's exciting to see all these things that I can physically investigate and potentially purchase on the spot.

The hunky bartender turns back to us with our drinks and I catch a glimpse of his thick, uncut, flaccid penis, lying on and just between, a set of pillowy balls.

"Here you go ladies, can I get you anything else?"

His smile seems so warm and inviting. His lips, soft and full. His eyes are probably light blue, but look more like violet in the purple glow of the room. His gaze lingers on me just long enough that I feel like we share a special connection.

Is it my imagination or is he flirting with me. It's probably just wishful thinking.

Suddenly Clara squeals joyfully, as she has a habit of doing, and squeezes my arm tightly, "Look! They have the Duet line of toys! Have you ever tried one of their dildos, Ann?"

My eyes follow her finger to an unfamiliar series of three dildos. According to the sign grouped with them, each is a member of the Duet family and covered in a layer of Neuro-Flesh as well as being double ended to pleasure both partners.

Neuro-Flesh Is an artificial skin like material made with a network of cell sized sensors that can transmit and receive sensory impulses and causes no immunity response in the body. It was invented about a dozen years ago and has been a huge breakthrough for patients that need skin grafts and for creators of prosthetics, augmentations and implants.

The first model, named the Sensualist, is strapless and dual tipped dildo in a pretty shade of lavender. The first half, for pleasing your partner, is seven inches long, sleek, smooth and slightly curved. Then there is a hilt just before it curves more dramatically like a swan's neck and flattens out into a narrow convex fan of about five inches long.

Next to that is The Paramour. It's taupe colored and thicker in girth. The pleasuring end is about eight inches in length and fashioned in a naturalistic penis shape complete with its tell-tale mushroom like head and a set of testicles at the base. It's also dual ended but comes with an additional set of simple discrete straps to help secure it in place for a lover that is more aggressive.

The last of the three models is a twelve inch, heavily veined, ebony monster, with knobs and bumps along the shaft, fittingly called The Savage 63. I find it funny that despite all of our advancements in racial perceptions that the last vestiges of the human race has made over the past century, the sex industry still uses black to represent their largest dildo offerings.

"Hummm...I've never seen these before," I inform her.

"Oh, they're amazing! I have this one," Clara says, pointing to the Sensualist. "See the shorter flat end..."

The bartender slides open a panel on the back of the case and pulls out the lavender dildo, "Is this the one? It's fully charged," he says, handing it to Clara.

Clara smiles, "Yeah, thanks! See this part..." she points to the flattish, curved piece at the back end of the dildo. "You slide this bit into your pussy. It expands and conforms to the shape of your vagina, holding the big end firmly in place. Now check this out, touch here. This is where your clit would be..."

She takes my hand and places my fingertip on the protruding hilt area that would be pressing against my clit if I were wearing it, then slowly strokes the larger end of the dildo as if she was giving it a hand job. A tingling sensation moves up and down my finger tip matching the rhythm and movement of her hand but on a smaller, proportionally similar scale.

I smile in realization.

"When it's properly attached It really feels like the cock is part of you! You have to try it!" She tells me gleefully. "Barkeep, I'll take this for my nubile young friend. My treat hon," she says, turning to give me a smile. "And ummm...two bottles of Slip-N-Slide...and, ah, I'll get that black beauty for myself," she laughs, tapping gently on the glass surface of the case towards the Savage 63.

I look at her in mock surprise and laugh, "Damn Clara, who are you expecting to fuck with that monster!"

"Oh I'm sure I'll find someone around here that's willing and able!" She laughs.

Clara chats with the sexy bartender as she settles up and I sip my drink and examine my new toy. I link it to my comms bracelet and pull up the instructions and a demonstration holo-vid. Just about the time the tutorial ends, Clara has finished paying and hands me one of the bottles of lube.

"Come on Ann, try it out."

I giggle, "What, right here? Right now?"

Clara pans the room with an outstretched arm pointing out the room full of naked sweaty people fucking and masturbating, "Ahh, yeah!" She laughs.

Before I can even think about it and respond, Clara kneels in front of me, pulling my skirt down to the floor. My face involuntarily flushes with embarrassment as my sex and ass are suddenly exposed, but looking down at the top of Clara's head mere inches from my crotch sends tingles of nervous excitement to my pussy.

"Spread your legs, hon," Clara instructs me.

I step out of the crumpled garment and open my legs a little past the width of my shoulders and bend my knees slightly giving her easy access to my moist vagina.

She tests my pussy with one of her fingers to see if she needs to put some lube on the dildo before pushing it into me. Watching the sexy display of all those people fucking and sucking earlier already got me turned on so I know pussy's pretty well lubricated.

"You're already so wet," she chuckles.

She slides the smaller end of the dildo effortlessly into my pussy, "OK Ann, activate the conform command, then adjust the stimulation levels."

I swipe the proper control on my comms and instantly I can feel the expanding warmth of the neuro-flesh covered dildo as it matches the internal shape of the front surface of my vagina. The software then prompts me to run through a short series of sensory tests to optimize the stimulation to my individual body.

Once the calibrations are completed I smile down at Clara, "Okay, all set."

Clara smiles up at me. "Check this out." She licks the tip of the dildo then slowly slides it into her mouth.

Simultaneously duplicating her work on the protruding end of dildo, a warm tingle is transferred from the hilt of the Sensualist to the tip of my clit and moves slowly down its sensitive nerve endings.

"Ooooooo fuck! That's nice!" I moan, instinctively grabbing hold of Clara's thick blond head of hair with my right hand.

She's right. It really feels like the dildo is part of me! So this is what it's like to have a penis!

I glance to my side and notice that the hunky bartender is watching Clara blow me. He smiles and gives me a sexy one eye wink.

Currently there aren't any other patrons at the bar so I guess he has some free time on his hands. The subtle, yet very familiar movement of his arm as it extends just below the top level of the display case tells me time isn't the only thing on his hands, and I smile back at him.

I'm a little surprised a minute later when he circles around the showcase and steps out and joins us. My eyes drop to his beautiful, fully erect cock, and for half a second I think he has somehow slipped on the Paramour as a joke since his dick is pretty close to the same proportions and coloring.

Without a word he moves over to me and hooks his fingers under the bottom edge of my tee shirt and pulls it up over my head. My stiff nippled braless breasts bounce free.