Party like it’s 2099 - Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans over and presses his hot soft lips against my willing mouth and I reach up and caress his gorgeous face. I have so little experience with kissing that I'm a little hesitant at first, unsure of my "technique", but he is patient, taking his time to coax my tongue out of my mouth and into his. His tongue works its way onto mine with skill and finesse soothing my insecurities, and I notice pleasantly he tastes slightly sweet from the Coke Plus he had been sipping earlier.

Oh man, he really knows how to kiss.

I love the intimacy of this handsome stranger's sexy lips and mouth on me. I forgot just how amazing kissing can be. It's such an incredible turn on when done well and this guy knows how to properly kiss. He alternates his kisses with sucking on my tongue and gentle bites of my lower lip.

As wonderful as it feels to have Clara's mouth around my new "cock", it's his kisses that spike my arousal.

I move my hands along his neck to his broad, rounded shoulders awed by how wide and developed his upper body is. His muscles ripple beneath my fingers as he moves his arms around my body, embracing me. The pure strength and masculinity is such an incredible turn on. I can't resist sliding my hands down his powerful back to grasp his taut ass cheeks, only to be amazed (and a little jealous) at how much firmer his butt is than mine.

He moves his mouth to my neck planting hot wet kisses along it, taking his time to suck, nibble and taste my skin. His hot breath on my neck and in my ear tickles, yet feels so sensual it makes me moan softly in response.

As we make out, his large manly hands move slowly up and down my torso, caressing and gradually exploring more and more of my body. I love the heat and texture of the palms of his hands on my bare skin as they run down my back, working their way to my butt. He fills his hands with my soft flesh, squeezing and spreading the cheeks of my ass.

Clara is alternating her attention now between my artificial dick and the bartender's lovely real one. Every time she slides her mouth down his cock he moans into mine.

He keeps one hand on my ass but slides his other hand around my hip to the Sensualist. As Clara bobs her head up and down on his erection, the bartender strokes my lavender dick in his powerful fist and I can feel myself building to an incredible orgasm with each pump of his hand. It takes all my will power to suppress the urge to climax. As wonderful as it would be to cum I want to prolong this amazing experience as long as I can.

Clara lifts her head off the bartender's cock but continues to stroke his dick and fondle his balls as he feeds my new artificial penis back into her mouth. With her attention back on me he slides both his hands up my belly and cups and squeezes my breasts. Every time he rolls my nipples between his fingertips I moan a little deeper and louder.

Eventually he lowers his head to one of my tits and sucks its nipple into his mouth, pinching it between his lips. I pull his head harder against me, pressing my breast against his face trying to force all of my large boob in his delicious mouth, wanting him to devour it.

Gazing down, I watch the bartender suckle me and I notice with curiosity that Clara is about to try something new. She presses my faux cock and the bartender's real one together and lowers her head over both at the same time. She is able to suck the top ends of our combined dicks into her mouth before retreating, only to retake them down her throat seconds later. I have to say I always thought Clara had a big mouth but even I'm impressed that she can fit that much dick in there!

After a couple of minutes of valiant cock sucking, she gags a bit and needs a break. When she releases our collective dicks the bartender unlatches his lips from my breast, then slowly runs his tongue down my belly and drops to his knees.

Clara and I both watch as he takes my lavender cock and puts it into his mouth. His large strong hands move back to my ass as my brand new dick slides effortlessly past his lips and presses against the back of his throat. Something tells me this isn't the first time he's had a cock in his mouth.

Clara is feeling too horny to be left out at this point, and repositions herself on her hands and knees so that her dripping wet snatch is just in front of the bartender's throbbing cock and he wastes no time sliding his impressive penis into her horny pussy. The sight of the bartender sucking on my new dick as his thick erection spreads apart the slick hot lips of my best friend's needy pussy sends waves of pure lust throughout my body.

My clit is going crazy with stimulation as he works over my cock with his mouth and talented tongue. I roughly grab his head, rocking my hips as I fuck his handsome face with the Sensualist. Even though the back end of the dildo is inside my vagina it takes surprisingly little space and is made to allow room for my pussy to be penetrated by whatever additional object my lover chooses. The bartender slides two of his thick fingers into my leaky cunt and every time I thrust my cock down his throat he pumps them into my pussy.

It's so incredibly erotic too see this hunky man taking my dick into his mouth and the thought of him on his knees before me makes my pussy quiver.

"Aaaaaaa, yes! That's right, suck my dick. Take it in your sexy mouth," I moan.

After every few strokes of his cock in Clara's pussy the bartender adds a firm, loud slap to her gorgeous round ass making her squeal with pleasure. Because one of his hands is knuckles deep in my sex his free hand can only slap her left ass cheek and that side of her butt is noticeably pinker now.

The combination of oral stimulation, fingering and seeing Clara getting fuck doggie style like a sexy little slut has me on the edge of cumming.

Just as I'm about to explode, the bartender unexpectedly stops sucking my colorful cock and pulls his thick fingers out of my spasming hole.

"No, please...I'm about to cum!" I gasp, disappointedly. My legs are trembling and weak and my body tense.

He smiles up at me, "Good, take over on this for me," he says gesturing to Clara's wet pussy.

I hesitate for a second but the need to cum overrides all else and I drop to my knees. He slides out of Clara, his incredibly rigid dick popping up as it exits her pussy. Clara's pretty, flushed face looks over her shoulder waiting patiently to have her needy sex filled again.

The barkeep helps me guide my new cock into Clara's waiting cunt.

"Ooooooooo," Clara and I moan in unison as I slide the dildo into her all the way to its hilt.

I'm amazed that the dildo is somehow able to stimulate my clit in such a way that I'm able to feel the difference between fucking a mouth and the hot, all encompassing pressure of Clara's vagina.

My hands grab on to her hips and I grind and pump my dick repeatedly into her.

The bartender doesn't plan on being a spectator and circles around my back. He rubs the thick head of his penis, still slick with Clara's pussy juice, up and down the crack of my ass then presses it against the wet opening of my pussy and pushes into me along the internal end of The Sensualist.

I've had numerous dildos in me at the same time on different occasions when I've participated in group play with my Spa-Mates but I've never felt anything like this before. Clara is also hornier than I've ever seen her, moving back and forth in the opposite direction of my thrusts, doubling the force of each stroke of my purple "penis".

"Yes, fuck me harder! Pound my cunt! Make me your bitch!" she grunts.

The way her tiny waist transitions to the swell of her hips makes her ass look rounder and hotter from this view than when she is standing, and even though she is in great shape, each time I slam my crotch against her, her butt cheeks ripple with the force of the impact.

I've watched Clara fuck virtual lovers and masturbated to it often over the years, but feeling her sweaty moaning body under me begging me to fuck her harder and harder is so much more erotic than I expected. Seeing her at my mercy like this and staring down at her sexy ass I can't resist pressing my thumb deep into her gaping asshole and wiggling it back and forth.

The unbelievable pleasure of being taken hard and deep from behind and fucking Clara just as hard, combined with the new experience of having my own cock has me gasping and moaning just as loudly as she is and I'm quickly on the precipice of a monumental orgasm.

Clara beats me to it though, and is the first to cum, orgasming powerfully. Her body twitches and shudders uncontrollably, threatening to pull the dildo out of my pulsating vagina. I try my best to ride her gyrating ass, a feat made even more difficult by the pounding my own pussy is receiving from behind.

The Sensualist varies the stimulation along my clit doing its finest to recreate the feeling of Clara's vagina clutching desperately onto the seven inches of dildo inside her as she cums. This pushes me over the top. My pussy contracts and spasms, squeezing and squirting hot cum along the bartender's rigid dick as he continues to fuck me hard; his own orgasm fast approaching.

Clara collapses and without her body to support mine I fall on top of her, riding wave after wave of pleasure, orgasming repeatedly, unable to escape from the bartender's pistoning cock, as he brings himself to climax.

His thrusting groin follows me down as I lay prone on Clara's back but he supports his upper body with his large muscular arms on the floor on either side of me. With one loud moan and a mighty thrust he unleashes his semen on the wall of my cervix. He grunts loudly as he squirts a second and third spurt of cum in me.

The three of us lie there for awhile in a heap of legs and butts, slick with sweat and cum gasping for breath, reveling in the after glow of great sex. The barkeep is the first to recover from his orgasm and he slowly rolls off me, removing his dick, which is still impressively erect, from my soaking wet pussy, freeing me from the center of this delicious sex sandwich. I can feel his cum and my own juices ooze out of me and on to the back of Clara's thighs.

Next, I slide off Clara and turn and sit up. Looking around sheepishly I feel a little embarrassed as I come down from the high of my orgasms, realizing there are several people standing at the bar masturbating as they watched us fuck. A moment later Clara sits up next to me, her breath still a little quick, and puts her arm around my shoulders.

"Oh my God, wasn't that awesome?!" she says gleefully.

"Fucking phenomenal!" I giggle.

The bartender, who got up and grabbed some napkins from the bar, stoops down in front of us and hands Clara and I a few of the thick soft paper squares to clean ourselves with. He keeps a couple for himself and wipes off his long, thick, semi hard penis.

Clara leans forward and gives him a kiss, "Thank you Peter, that was worth every coin!"

"Absolutely my pleasure. I have to get back behind the bar, but you ladies enjoy the rest of your night. Oh, and your next drink is on me." he says, giving us one of his patented winks.

I follow his cute tight ass as he walks back around the bar, then whisper to Clara, "Worth every coin? What was that all about?"

"Oh, while you were checking out your new toy I offered Peter 100 E-coin each to fuck us."

I'm a little surprised but knowing Clara as well as I do, not at all shocked.

"You slut! I can't believe you!" I chortle.

"You're welcome! You know you loved it, whore!" she laughs.

..........

In part 3 Ann and Clara explore the rest of the playpen and we get a glimpse of group play in 2099.